Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3757550 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
Black panther will rape batman silly,he's physically on par with the likes of cap,has a vibranium suit,better tech ,more skilled.

Thor and wonder woman are not near equally matched,thor took on a star and has a weapon that can withstand a blast from the infinity gauntlet.

Flash is too inexperienced and does not take things serious,he might lose.

I decided not to talk about Thor and wonder woman after I said we are using their versions in MCU and DCEU.
The evidences are toooo clear that Wonder woman will die

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
the only advantage the league have here is superman and if doctor strange should trap him in a mirror dimension then the league is f*cked
doctor strange is not yet an avenger. But scarlet witch magic can do the job.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
i count him as one since the events of infinity war

hulk616:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Boss...this you're repertoire ehn grin...but how do u manage to watch a movie from 1978 shocked...Even in 1080p...sef akant...the quality will still be lipsrsealed
Lol..I haven't started watching them, am still in the process of gathering them, at least the 60 I have now is very clear & watchable.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
mekaprime:

OK I see. But I still find it hard to believe that homosexuality can be passed on genetically from parents to offsprings irrespective of the sexual orientation of ones parents. Remember that presently, its impossible for a gay couple to procreate without help from a single heterosexual parent,But that might be possible in the near future when Dr Panayiotis Zavos research on human cloning becomes perfected but then it can only work on 2 lesbians.
life experiences like you said & environmental factors to a large extent, is the major influencer of ones sexuality in most cases.

I said a gay PARENT, as in singular. it doesn't have to be two gays. One gay parent is all it takes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
her only advantage is speed and it's not even enough

hulk616:
I decided not to talk about Thor and wonder woman after I said we are using their versions in MCU and DCEU.
The evidences are toooo clear that Wonder woman will die
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
hulk616:

We are using their versions in MCU and DCEU.
Superman is weak,
Black panther will kill batman easily
Scarlet witch just need to prevent flash from touching anything solid that's all.
Aquaman that they were stabbing him with knife. And Hawkeye and black widow can take advantage of this.

- Superman is still stronger. He can fly, no? He's a metahuman, no? He possesses a superhuman strength, ditto. That's all he needs to carry Hulk into space and turn him into an orbiting object.
- Batman is an highly skilled, highly teched, super genius. He will surely find a way to outsmart Black Panther even if the later is both physically and technologically superior, which he ain't.
- Flash will still win.
- Aquaman is a metahuman, Black Widow and Hawkeye ain't. Physically alone, both are no match for him, talk more of skill sets. He's gonna eat them for breakfast.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
oga batman has not done anything in the DCEU to show he can beat black widow let alone black panther.i will gladly debate you or anybody on that.

MCU black widow vs DCEU batman

KoiceReloaded:

- Superman is still stronger. He can fly, no? He's a metahuman, no? He possess a superhuman strength, ditto. That's all he needs to carry Hulk into space and turn him into an orbiting object.
- Batman is an highly skilled, highly teched, super genius. He will surely find a way to outsmart Black Panther even if the later is both physically and technologically superior.
- Flash will still win.
- Aquaman is a metahuman, Black Widow and Hawkeye ain't. Physically alone, both are no match for him, talk more of skill sets. He's gonna eat them for breakfast.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
Black panther will rape batman silly,he's physically on par with the likes of cap,has a vibranium suit,better tech ,more skilled.

Thor and wonder woman are not near equally matched,thor took on a star and has a weapon that can withstand a blast from the infinity gauntlet.

Flash is too inexperienced and does not take things serious,he might lose.

- Batman is a crime fighting, and highly skilled super genius, whilst Black Panther is merely a spoiled boy with a bullet proof suit to back him up. It's not even a fair contest.
- Flash still wins.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

- Superman is still stronger. He can fly, no? He's a metahuman, no? He possess a superhuman strength, ditto. That's all he needs to carry Hulk into space and turn him into an orbiting object.
- Batman is an highly skilled, highly teched, super genius. He will surely find a way to outsmart Black Panther even if the later is both physically and technologically superior.
- Flash will still win.

1. So the hulk will be sleeping when Superman is carrying him.
2. Black panther too us highly skilled, highly tech, super genius
3. Hahahahaha flash can't do anything if he can't touch solid materials, go and justice league vs suicide squad comicbook.
4. Black widow and Hawkeye are more skilled than Aquaman. Just one arrow at Aquamans head and that's the head. You should know Hawkeye shoots arrow at the speed of a machine gun.
Lastly, Hawkeye can use a material that absorbs moisture on Aquaman

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
MJBOLT:
oga batman has not done anything in the DCEU to show he can beat black widow let alone black panther.i will gladly debate you or anybody on that.

MCU black widow vs DCEU batman

They are not even from the same universe, so how would you know?? In fact, this whole d**k measuring contest is irrelevant.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

- Batman is a crime fighting, and highly skilled super genius, whilst Black Panther is merely a spoiled boy with a bullet proof suit to back him up. It's not even a fair contest.
- Flash still wins.
we are using MCU and DCEU versions !!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
that one no concern me,based on feats black panther slaps batman silly,movies and comic versions

KoiceReloaded:

They are not even from the same universe, so how would you know?? In fact, this whole d**k measuring contest is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
black panther has super strength,super speed,increased senses,super agility,accelerated healing etc batman still gets f*ckd

KoiceReloaded:

- Flash still wins.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
PreciousRahl:
Fantastic Four 2015

Rating: 2/10

I kept dozing off.

I tried to focus on the movie but my mind kept skipping like a broken record.

Needless to say it was a borefest sad

Four years later and I still haven't watched up to 45 minutes of this movie sad

I think this was the breakout movie for Micheal B Jordan.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I said a gay PARENT, as in singular. it doesn't have to be two gays. One gay parent is all it takes.
Well first off, is that your theory/point of view, or do you have any scientific writeup to back up your claim??
Even at that, (one gay,one heterosexual parent) your theory(if that is what it is) on gay being passed on from parent to offspring is quite implausible. If so, how do you explain 2 heterosexual parents producing an offspring that ends up being gay??
Seeing that both parents are heterosexuals how come the gay trait in their offspring??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bryan12(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Collateral beauty(2016)-7.5/10

Love and basketball(200)-6/10

The thing line between love and hate(1996 or so) - 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
hulk616:

1. So the hulk will be sleeping when Superman is carrying him.
2. Black panther too us highly skilled, highly tech, super genius
3. Hahahahaha flash can't do anything if he can't touch solid materials, go and justice league vs suicide squad comicbook.
4. Black widow and Hawkeye are more skilled than Aquaman. Just one arrow at Aquamans head and that's the head. You should know Hawkeye shoots arrow at the speed of a machine gun.
Lastly, Hawkeye can use a material that absorbs moisture on Aquaman

Do you know that Aquaman is invulnerable.
Only Atlantean steel and weapons can hurt him.

Shooting arrows at him is like shooting at a rock.
Did you not watch the scene in the sub where Black Manta struck him with his mere sword and it sounded "kain" like iron. undecided

And what's with absorbing moisture
Does he need water to survive like other atlanteans.
He's half breed and a high born as well.

If I mention what he could do with the trident....
-lightning bolts
-ability to command giant waves and tsunami.

You will say he is overpowered.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

1. Genes that produce behavioural phenotypes usually give predispositions. Unlike the gene that codes for eye colour will simply give you an eye colour. It is more defined.
2. When science says something is genetic it does not mean you are born with it only. It only means that characteristic is gene related. People who work in a high stress environs may turn to alcohol and become alcoholics later in life. They were not born with that predisposition but since they are now alcoholics, their genetics has been affected and their children will have that predisposition to be alcoholics.
3. Even as an amateur student of science, I still find those studies faulty.
a) Two of them were done in the 90's and included a scientist, Dean Hamer. New findings have come out and science always favours new findings.
b) Hamer only worked with gay men which is not sufficient.
c) He surmised that since more gay people were found on the maternal side of the gay person being tested, then the effective gene must be the X gene which is wrong.
d) Out of the 40 brothers he tested, 33 had the markers of his 'gay gene'. What happened to the remaining seven?
e) He never tested heterosexual males. Why?
4. Same with the research on twins to establish a genetic connection to homosexuality. 52% of identical twins and 22% of fraternal twins were found to be gay. Since identical twins share almost all their genetic material, why were only 52% gay? You know the answer to that one.

I have nothing against gays. I don't think they should be killed but the argument that they are 'born that way' is simply political. If they actually provide findings that they were born that way then they think people will be more accepting after all you can't doubt nature. But till that finding that gays are born like that comes out we have to face the reality that homosexuality is not based on genetics.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
mekaprime:

Well first off, is that your theory/point of view, or do you have any scientific writeup to back up your claim??
Even at that, (one gay,one heterosexual parent) your theory(if that is what it is) on gay being passed on from parent to offspring is quite implausible. If so, how do you explain 2 heterosexual parents producing an offspring that ends up being gay??
Seeing that both parents are heterosexuals how come the gay trait in their offspring??

You're not getting it. I didn't say heterosexuals can't have gay children, rather, that it occurs more often in families where at least a parent has a gay gene.

It's not implausible cuz it's a theory. It hasn't been definitively proven, neither has it been debunked, but has been observed to occur several times in the past. I already posted links that touched briefly on this issue.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
troubleseller:

1. Genes that produce behavioural phenotypes usually give predispositions. Unlike the gene that codes for eye colour will simply give you an eye colour. It is more defined.
2. When science says something is genetic it does not mean you are born with it only. It only means that characteristic is gene related. People who work in a high stress environs may turn to alcohol and become alcoholics later in life. They were not born with that predisposition but since they are now alcoholics, their genetics has been affected and their children will have that predisposition to be alcoholics.
3. Even as an amateur student of science, I still find those studies faulty.
a) Two of them were done in the 90's and included a scientist, Dean Hamer. New findings have come out and science always favours new findings.
b) Hamer only worked with gay men which is not sufficient.
c) He surmised that since more gay people were found on the maternal side of the gay person being tested, then the effective gene must be the X gene which is wrong.
d) Out of the 40 brothers he tested, 33 had the markers of his 'gay gene'. What happened to the remaining seven?
e) He never tested heterosexual males. Why?
4. Same with the research on twins to establish a genetic connection to homosexuality. 52% of identical twins and 22% of fraternal twins were found to be gay. Since identical twins share almost all their genetic material, why were only 52% gay? You know the answer to that one.

I have nothing against gays. I don't think they should be killed but the argument that they are 'born that way' is simply political. If they actually provide findings that they were born that way then they think people will be more accepting after all you can't doubt nature. But till that finding that gays are born like that comes out we have to face the reality that homosexuality is not based on genetics.

You know the funny thing, even if scientists prove tomorrow beyond all shadow of doubt that homosexualism is genetic, people will still find excuses to doubt it, particularly africans.

Anyhoo, enough of this gay talk, points have been made.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
BlackManta:

Do you know that Aquaman is invulnerable.
Only Atlantean steel and weapons can hurt him.

Shooting arrows at him is like shooting at a rock.
Did you not watch the scene in the sub where Black Manta struck him with his mere sword and it sounded "kain" like iron. undecided

And what's with absorbing moisture
Does he need water to survive like other atlanteans.
He's half breed and a high born as well.

If I mention what he could do with the trident....
-lightning bolts
-ability to command giant waves and tsunami.

You will say he is overpowered.
hahahahah grin grin grin
Go and check Hawkeye arrow set.
And Google Aquaman need for water

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
hulk616:
Avengers
Black panther will easily take out Batman.
Thor will destroy Wonder woman
Hulk will easily take out Superman that cant beat fake Doomsday.
Scarlet witch will take out flash
Iron Man and vision won't move a muscle to destroy rubbish cyborg.
Black widow and Hawkeye can train with Aquaman grin grin

I will agree with you that the Avengers will defeat the fake Justice League we see on cinema.

But the real Justice league from DC comic books will give Avengers a run for their money.

Black Panther will Surely lose against the real Batman.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
pryme:

I will agree with you that the Avengers will defeat the fake Justice League we see on cinema.

But the real Justice league from DC comic books will give Avengers a run for their money.

Black Panther will Surely lose against the real Batman.
thank you for understanding what I m saying grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2019
hulk616:
hahahahah grin grin grin
Go and check Hawkeye arrow set.o
And Google Aquaman need for water

It was the earlier version that needed water.
They changed and updated the character long ago.

Where will your hawkeye find atlantean steel undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 7:38am On Mar 25, 2019
Badlands is Back grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 7:53am On Mar 25, 2019
hulk616:

Mind trick don't work on superman, he's immune to it. So scarlet witch is as good as dead.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2019
Nova15:

Mind trick don't work on superman, he's immune to it. So scarlet witch is as good as dead.
hahahahahahahahah grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 25, 2019
BlackManta:

see question
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 25, 2019
Tell me that I am dreaming shocked

My day just got brighter cheesy
Emekus92:
Badlands is Back grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 25, 2019
MJBOLT:
black panther has super strength,super speed,increased senses,super agility,accelerated healing etc batman still gets f*ckd

Which useless super strength BP get? Even Captain America that has no super strength is stronger than him.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 25, 2019
BlackManta:

In the marvel universe grin grin just like how Iron man will find kryptonite laying around waiting to be used against Superman. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) (1162) (1163) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: SOZINN, Seun(m), lordZOUGA(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.