Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3748569 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dansolution: 5:42pm On May 10, 2019
pls someone should recommend good movies to watch for weekend any genre
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2019
Destination Wedding

Unconventional RomCom

Cerebral convos

10/10

Good one Keanu Reeves
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by YesNoMaybe: 7:25pm On May 10, 2019
Unionised:

Ted Bundy

Never judge a book by its cover

9/10

I'll pass. Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 9:51pm On May 10, 2019
JeromeBlack:

All you guys are making me laugh. You cant fight the gay agenda. In Lagos and Abuja, there are even coded gay districts. You would not know unless someone points it to you.

Some of these top politicians' children are LGBT people. You think a guy that has 300 million naira pocket money will be afraid of 14 years imprisonment?

Nigeria has already bowed to the gay agenda. You dont know it.

Yeah, I know that Nigeria has bowed to the gay agenda as we see people even following supposedly gay celebrities.

What am saying is that the main focus now for the gay agenda is the children, that's why they target popular movies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:57pm On May 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Yeah, I know that Nigeria has bowed to the gay agenda as we see people even following supposedly gay celebrities.

What am saying is that the main focus now for the gay agenda is the children, that's why they target popular movies
Bunch of sick fvcks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:59pm On May 10, 2019
Octopusssy:

Bunch of sick fvcks.

They have already infiltrated the TV series and littered everywhere with the gay issh. You can't watch a TV show without LGBT stuff in it.

Next is the cinemas

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 7:00am On May 11, 2019
YesNoMaybe:

I'll pass. Thanks

Your loss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by REALBETPAWA: 8:16am On May 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Yes, I'm asking why. Were the cinema going audience drunk when the movie was released to theaters?

Hey big head! I hate ya lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 9:34am On May 11, 2019
REALBETPAWA:

Hey big head! I hate ya lol
Right back acha! cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by REALBETPAWA: 9:49am On May 11, 2019
Octopusssy:

Right back acha! cheesy

Lol. If i dont get a reply to my email the next time i check, i’d find you and i’d spank your butt, real hard!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Se fe kin sepe fun yin ni? angry
Phew. I come of jailll a free Mann!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bloodsiamese(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2019
Hi guys
Can anyone recommend thriller/mystery movies like shutter Island, usual suspects, inception..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:14am On May 11, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Phew. I come of jailll a free Mann!
Why were you jailed? cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:15am On May 11, 2019
bloodsiamese:
Hi guys
Can anyone recommend thriller/mystery movies like shutter Island, usual suspects, inception..
Identity.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Omoluabi16(m): 11:23am On May 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Why were you jailed? cheesy
Remember that bet 9ja screenshot? one overzealous mod probably thought I was a legit see below guy. 1 month oh grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:26am On May 11, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Remember that bet 9ja screenshot? one overzealous mod probably thought I was a legit see below guy. 1 month oh grin
Those see below guys are actually spambots. They are not humans so the admin has his work cut out for him. I used to think they were asshole spammers until I discovered they are butts programmed to annoy the hell out of us angry

How was your one month? Eat enough beans? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:44am On May 11, 2019
Please folks, I need movie recommendations. I have unlimited data this weekend! cheesy

Preferred genre- comedy and mindfvcks.

Tenks grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bloodsiamese(m): 11:51am On May 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Identity.
Will check it out
Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:55am On May 11, 2019
That's yo money
Palm Islands
Take Care
Pen Drive
Going bad

Ishilove:
Please folks, I need movie recommendations. I have unlimited data this weekend! cheesy

Tenks grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:03pm On May 11, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

the gay agenda is nothing new. It's only a crime when you're caught. It's just like Marijuana. On paper it's illegal, it is only when you're caught that's when things get real.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:10pm On May 11, 2019
alexistaiwo:
That's yo money
Palm Islands
Take Care
Pen Drive
Going bad

Thanks dear.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 11, 2019
You are welcome
Ishilove:

Thanks dear.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:18pm On May 11, 2019
J2381:
the gay agenda is nothing new. It's only a crime when you're caught. It's just like Marijuana. On paper it's illegal, it is only when you're caught that's when things get real.
The gay agenda has been going on for a couple of years now, starting from the late 90s. It is the bombardment of gay themed materials on our psyche, so that unconsciously we begin to accept homosexuality as normal. There's nothing normal in faggotry!

Why do you think people are becoming more accepting of cross dressing and homosexuality? Do you think idiots like Bobrisky would have been able to walk our streets some years back? It's because we are slowly being brainwashed to turn a blind eye to perversion.

Now, when our kids see a gay Marvel character, they think "o yeah, being gay is okay." They might even think it's 'cool'.

Sick fvcks angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:23pm On May 11, 2019
Ishilove:

The gay agenda has been going on for a couple of years now, starting from the late 90s. It is the bombardment of gay themed materials on our psyche, so that unconsciously we begin to accept homosexuality as normal. There's nothing normal in faggotry!

Why do you think people are becoming more accepting of cross dressing and homosexuality? Do you think idiots like Bobrisky would have been able to walk our streets some years back? It's because we are slowly being brainwashed to turn a blind eye to perversion.
well its because of social media. Social media have helped the spread of homosexuality. Think of it, people hardly watch TV nowadays as almost everyone now uses a smartphone of some sort.

Yes, during the 90s people like Bobrisky will never dare try what he's doing now. I guess social media have mellowed down what we would generally frown upon years back.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 11, 2019
Patiently for the thread's closet gayman to come and give clap back grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2019
bloodsiamese:
Hi guys
1.skeleton key
2.devil.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Omoluabi16(m): 1:04pm On May 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Those see below guys are actually spambots. They are not humans so the admin has his work cut out for him. I used to think they were asshole spammers until I discovered they are butts programmed to annoy the hell out of us angry

How was your one month? Eat enough beans? grin
ha! na wa oh. awon programmers toh bad. I wondered how they opened acct with ease.

Beans ke. Just by the sidelines watching things unfold. As for that Ben hur movie 1.9gb is ..... I fit see the movie for go slow one day.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Omoluabi16(m): 1:06pm On May 11, 2019
Ishilove:

Tenks grin
Hansel and Gretel.
Your Highness.
Zoolander.
Army of darkness.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:06pm On May 11, 2019
grin grin

Alexistaiwo, how far?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:
grin grin

Alexistaiwo, how far?

post=78298027:

Now, when our kids see a gay Marvel character, they think "o yeah, being gay is okay." They might even think it's 'cool'.

Sick fvcks angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ohraykon: 3:22pm On May 11, 2019
Pls who has links for me to download merry men and king of boys

(1) (2) (3) ... (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.