Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3741474 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:08pm On May 12, 2019
Beorn:

LOL. Since you've denied being non-religious, hope you know you're among those religious folks that falls under your generalization?
what's this one saying. So because I'm not religious automatically means I'm religious. Talk about being narrow minded. Abeg shift go one side joor.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:09pm On May 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I thought I was the only one that noticed that self-contradiction...
That's the zenith of confusion.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:11pm On May 12, 2019
J2381:
what's this one saying. So because I'm not religious automatically means I'm religious. Talk about being narrow minded. Abeg shift go one side joor.

Yes, it automatically means that. Stop trying to be smart. If you don't believe in religion, you're non-religious. You need to learn how to stop shape-shifting when you're wrong/caught.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Gay people are everywhere. You call them mad but you use a lot of their product and services.

Do you know how much fashion styles are created by gay designers behind closed doors?

Do you know how many gay people are in IT, especially in Silicon valley?

Please, don't listen to Elton John, Lil Wayne, Marvin Gay, Queen, Kendric Lamar, etc

Dont watch Empire, Game of Thrones etc with gay scenes

Just remain a principle homophobe and watch how small minded and closed off your world would be.
Lil Wayne isn't gay bro...pvssy,money , weed crooner can't be gay..

Don't know much about Kendrick but am ready to stake my life savings that he ain't gay either
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 12:13pm On May 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I'm not gay.

And I stop answering clowns that accuse others of being gay instead of staying on topic when speaking about gay rights.

Goodbye.

Carry your nonsense gay rights to your white slave masters.

And keep it there.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 12, 2019
Association of yansh drillers vs Federation of non yansh drillers

May the best side win

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:15pm On May 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:

The constitution clearly states that the government should adopt no religion as a state religion. Secularism. What do you think Sharia law is?

What about human rights? Freedom of and from religion? Does that not mean that a non-muslim cannot be tried under sharia law? But they are actually tried on under sharia law.

hope you know the controversy that caused some time in 2000 and 2001 or so?

Those who wrote that constitution clearly have an agenda that's why they put sharia law there. Beside, the federal government have never accepted any religion is the state religion. It is only northern state government who do this nonsense.

A non Muslim can't be trialed under sharia law. That is something that can't happen. Non Muslims living in the north have freedom to practice whatever religion they believe in. I've lived in the north before so I know this.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:16pm On May 12, 2019
krattoss:

Don't know much about Kendrick but am ready to stake my life savings that he ain't gay either

Lil Wayne that kissed his "daddy" Birdman on the mouth and even rapped about it?

Kendric Lamar is a mistake....I meant to write "Frank Ocean"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 12, 2019
Lil Wayne is as straight as a needle.
I don't discuss celebrities lifestyle and also didn't want to drag Wizzy case with him so I let it slide.

Birdman made the allegation, are we to take the words of a man whose label was sued for $51m by lil Wayne?

krattoss:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2019
Lmaoo....Big problems in this country, Politicians looting away any available resources, A president that has an "Around the world in 8 years" wish and jet out at the slightest chance without remorse, 80% of the population living in abject poverty, Climate change implications already manifesting ( Atlantic ocean recently washing up some communities) and the govt seem or people seem not care about it ), National grid failed twice inside inside last week plunging the country into darkness, ministers who don't know thier left from right, police killing the citizens they are meant to protect and numerous problem too long to mention. I think all these deserve our energy and attention more.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:19pm On May 12, 2019
J2381:
hope you know the controversy that caused some time in 2000 and 2001 or so?

Those who wrote that constitution clearly have an agenda that's why they put sharia law there. Beside, the federal government have never accepted any religion is the state religion. It is only northern state government who do this nonsense.

A non Muslim can't be trialed under sharia law. That is something that can't happen. Non Muslims living in the north have freedom to practice whatever religion they believe in. I've lived in the north before so I know this.

It is clear that you are ignorant on this issue and do not want to learn. Please google "sharia law violates the Nigerian Constitution".

Furthermore, you are free to drink beer openly in Kano and other Sharia states. I wont miss you if you are beaten to death or killed by Sharia police.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:20pm On May 12, 2019
Unionised:

call it what you like, but i say it's UNNATURAL, Its UN-AFRICAN, It is LEARNED.
Go and exorcise your demons, abeg.
TOLERANCE? yes, but not in my land.
Go and tolerate them in their country.
Lets not import rubbish.
Is driving car AFRICAN?
Is using a phone AFRICAN?
Is wearing jeans AFRICAN?
Is flying a plane AFRICAN?
Is entering ships AFRICAN?
Did our forefathers use INTERNET?

You only take what favors and discriminate what doesn't favor you.

Your hypocrisy is flawless!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:21pm On May 12, 2019
Beorn:

Yes, it automatically means that. Stop trying to be smart. If you don't believe in religion, you're non-religious. You need to learn how to stop shape-shifting when you're wrong/caught.
actually you're the one trying to be smart by faking and twisting things when your nonsense way of thinking is expose.

I am not an atheist automatically mean I'm religious. What a way to think. Hian

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 12:22pm On May 12, 2019
krattoss:

The more lgbt ssues are discussed publicly,the more they seem normal.There have been comments by lil wayne close confidants that he is bi-sexual
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Lil Wayne that kissed his "daddy" Birdman on the mouth and even rapped about it?

Kendric Lamar is a mistake....I meant to write "Frank Ocean"

lol..weezy ain't gay bro cheesy not that I know of.

Kissing his boss and mentor on the mouth doesn't mean shiit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2019
oyaskii:
Lmaoo....Big problems in this country, Politicians looting away any available resources, A president that has an "Around the world in 8 years" wish and jet out at the slightest chance without remorse, 80% of the population living in abject poverty, Climate change implications already manifesting ( Atlantic ocean recently washing up some communities) and the govt seem or people seem not care about it ), National grid failed twice inside inside last week plunging the country into darkness, ministers who don't know thier left from right, police killing the citizens they are meant to protect and numerous problem too long to mention. I think all these deserve our energy and attention more.
We discuss these issues everday in ngr.Have they been solved?We are now taking our hands trying to add more to the ones we already have

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 12, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Lil Wayne is as straight as a needle.
I don't discuss celebrities lifestyle and also didn't want to drag Wizzy case with him so I let it slide.

Birdman made the allegation, are we to take the words of a man whose label was sued for $51m by lil Wayne?

I think him and baby has long buried their hatchet.
They are good now
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:25pm On May 12, 2019
Unionised:

Oga, what qualifies you in any sphere to call me ignorant?

That is the problem with you who feel you have been sufficiently WESTERNIZED.
Haughty and condescending in discourse.

Granted there is no point re-inventing the wheel, but do we have to import every rubbish they sell to us?

SAME-SEX RELATIONSHIPS ARE UNNATURAL!!!!!!

We will tolerate them in their land because that is their way, but not here.
Protect your own culture....

Now run along. Report me to your white slave masters....

Why don't you stop using western gadgets, go back to living in a myd house and stop using the internet so as to protect your culture. You are hypocrite for abandoning your culture to use western innovations.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 12, 2019
BetWinners:
The more lgbt ssues are discussed publicly,the more they seem normal.There have been comments by lil wayne close confidants that he is bi-sexual
all are rumors bro and should be treated as such.
Not like anything will happen if weezy comes out as gay as many hip-hop and Hollywood artists has been coming out as..

For the record now,lil Wayne ain't gay until proven otherwise
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:26pm On May 12, 2019
JeromeBlack:

It is clear that you are ignorant on this issue and do not want to learn. Please google "sharia law violates the Nigerian Constitution".

Furthermore, you are free to drink beer openly in Kano and other Sharia states. I wont miss you if you are beaten to death or killed by Sharia police.
what exactly do you mean by drinking beer openly in Kano?

I've not been to Kano but I've been to Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara. In Sokoto you're allowed to drink beer. There are places where you go to drink beer please.

Even in southern states, I believe you know those who drink beer openly (like drinking in the streets) are considered irresponsible.

Now tell me which states in the north you have been to?

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:27pm On May 12, 2019
J2381:
actually you're the one trying to be smart by faking and twisting things when your nonsense way of thinking is expose.

I am not an atheist automatically mean I'm religious. What a way to think. Hian

You don't believe in religion and you're not a atheist? LMAO. Please what are you then?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 12:28pm On May 12, 2019
Beorn:

Is driving car AFRICAN?

Is using a phone AFRICAN?

Is wearing jeans AFRICAN?

Is flying a plane AFRICAN?

Is entering ships AFRICAN?

Did our forefathers use INTERNET?

You only take what favors and discriminate what doesn't favor you.

Your hypocrisy is flawless!!

Silly pointers.

And how is Gayism enhancing our development?

Well we are smarter now as Africans.

We take the good, and throw back their Greek-gifts in their face.

Yep, we discriminate against evil agendas.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:31pm On May 12, 2019
Beorn:

You don't believe in religion and you're not a atheist? LMAO. Please what are you then?
so anybody who is not an atheist must believe in a religion? Good lord. Chai. See pesin oh.

What am I? I am a human being.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2019
Beorn:

Why don't you stop using western gadgets, go back to living in a myd house and stop using the internet so as to protect your culture. You are hypocrite for abandoning your culture to use western innovations.

That hypocrite argument is getting boring.

Don't be a stooge.

You have a right to choose.

Hypocrisy with pride

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 12:35pm On May 12, 2019
krattoss:
all are rumors bro and should be treated as such.
Not like anything will happen if weezy comes out as gay as many hip-hop and Hollywood artists has been coming out as

For the record now,lil Wayne ain't gay until proven otherwise
He will lose more of his fans especially in the US.Frank Ocean came out as bi sexual & ILoveMakonnen came out as gay.Both their careers have since died.No room for lgbt issues in US hip hop.Forget about logic & macklemore real hip hop heads don't consider them as real rappers

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2019
BetWinners:
We discuss these issues everday in ngr.Have they been solved?We are now taking our hands trying to add more to the ones we already have
Discuss online without any real action in real life abeg e...see these problems are the clear and present dangers (some are actually threat to life and our existence as a sovereign Nation). Let's tackle these first.. Nigeria still scrap and beg for aid from these so called "gay" tolerant nation year in year out, go to embassies of these counties in Nigeria and see are Nigerians are jostling to get thier Visa, 90% will agree they are gay tolerant just to get the Visa...so who are we deceiving? Canada should come and offer express visa on the condition of been gay tolerant lemme me see how many of the middle class to bottom class will remain in this country.

And Ps, nobody is trying to add "gay" to our problems...Nigerians chase these things on their own because we are hypocrites, wasn't that bobriskzxx fella honoured by some Alfas after donating money?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:37pm On May 12, 2019
Unionised:

Silly pointers.

And how is Gayism enhancing our development?

Well we are smarter now as Africans.

We take the good, and throw back their Greek-gifts in their face.

Yep, we discriminate against evil agendas.

Dumb response.

How's being gay hindering your development?

Did someone being gay reduce your account balance?

What you feel is good might be bad to another person. Once upon a time, killing of twin was good in our eyes too.

You only like what favors you and hate what doesn't favor you. I was right. I hope you have NEVER condemned the slavery of our forefathers because if you have , you're the worst hypocrite ever. You're not different from those slave lords, both of you are discriminating people you don't like.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:39pm On May 12, 2019
J2381:
so anybody who is not an atheist must believe in a religion? Good lord. Chai. See pesin oh.

What am I? I am a human being.

LMAO. I can't deal with your joke of a reply. So atheists and religious people are aliens?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2019
Beorn:

Dumb response.

How's being gay hindering your development?

Did someone being gay reduce your account balance?

What you feel is good might be bad to another person. Once upon a time, killing of twin was good in our eyes too.

You only like what favors you and hate what doesn't favor you. I was right. I hope you have NEVER condemned the slavery of our forefathers because if you have , you're the worst hypocrite ever. You're not different from those slave lords, both of you are discriminating people you don't like.

Spoken like a petulant child.

A proper right thinking adult LIKES WHAT FAVORS HIM, and enhances it, while discarding those things that are not beneficial.

Grow up and stop arguing for argument sake.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WhoDoWeBlame: 12:43pm On May 12, 2019
LGBT's are sick,they are mentally unstable.the society needs to help them cure their plague through dedicated psychiatric evaluation centres,.....and they are so egoistic and always swift to blame others for their predicament..even in the animal kingdom(both domestic and wild)only an insane male will make sexual advances to another male and vice versa...GOD create ADAM and EVE,not ADAM and STEVE.I pray and hope science helps these sets of mentally unstable lot develop a cure,before rejection and damnation sets in.#wannabes_everywhere

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:45pm On May 12, 2019
Beorn:

LMAO. I can't deal with your joke of a reply. So atheists and religious people are aliens?
how will you deal when you're narrow minded. Making frivolous assumptions is something I've seen you're good at.

Abeg shift go one side.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:46pm On May 12, 2019
oyaskii:

Don't mind the dumb people in this country.

See all the problems worrying this country, all economic travails we're facing. All the corruption. Our leaders looting us dry. Yet someone up there is blaming gays for being the cause of our undevelopment.

While traveling back, a bus had an accident due to years of a road being neglected and the money having been looted and re-looted. But no, blame gays, they're the reason the road was abandoned.

Truly, we deserve the dumb leaders we have. SMH.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Greatdesi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.