Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3740455 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2019
oyaskii:
Discuss online without any real action in real life abeg e...see these problems are the clear and present dangers (some are actually threat to life and our existence as a sovereign Nation). Let's tackle these first.
The lgbt issue is a societal ill.Even those in states where they are vocal complain about them.Yes Ngr receives aid money from liberal states but must they try to force nonsensical agenda on us first?If for example you ask me for 10k & I tell you to suck my diick first before i give you the amount will you suck it?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:48pm On May 12, 2019
oyaskii:
Lmaoo....Big problems in this country, Politicians looting away any available resources, A president that has an "Around the world in 8 years" wish and jet out at the slightest chance without remorse, 80% of the population living in abject poverty, Climate change implications already manifesting ( Atlantic ocean recently washing up some communities) and the govt seem or people seem not care about it ), National grid failed twice inside inside last week plunging the country into darkness, ministers who don't know thier left from right, police killing the citizens they are meant to protect and numerous problem too long to mention. I think all these deserve our energy and attention more.
hope you know the majority of these people who don't know their left from their right are either Christian or Muslim? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:49pm On May 12, 2019
Unionised:

That hypocrite argument is getting boring.

Don't be a stooge.

You have a right to choose.

Hypocrisy with pride

You cant be stealing with a knife and condemn those stealing with a gun. Stop using western things so I can take you serious.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 12, 2019
BetWinners:
He will lose more of his fans especially in the US.Frank Ocean came out as bi sexual & ILoveMakonnen came out as gay.Both their careers have since died.No room for lgbt issues in US hip hop.Forget about logic & macklemore real hip hop heads don't consider them as real rappers
talking bout logic..he is one of my favorite rappers and his recent album.. confession of a dangerous mind is in repeat mode.. especially his song ft Eminem..(HOMICIDE).. mehn whether y'all like it or not .dude is tha truth..

Now to the rest.. young buck ex was a transgender, young MA is a lez, Khalid is gay..aceilia is lez..

Come to Hollywood and see everyone coming out as gays and lez..

Is only in soccer world where their celebrities had refused and afraid to come out as gays and lez's cos soccer world ain't ready yet for it..(forget all those LGBT armbands)..

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:51pm On May 12, 2019
oyaskii:
Discuss online without any real action in real life abeg e...see these problems are the clear and present dangers (some are actually threat to life and our existence as a sovereign Nation). Let's tackle these first.. Nigeria still scrap and beg for aid from these so called "gay" tolerant nation year in year out, go to embassies of these counties in Nigeria and see are Nigerians are jostling to get thier Visa, 90% will agree they are gay tolerant just to get the Visa...so who are we deceiving? Canada should come and offer express visa on the condition of been gay tolerant lemme me see how many of the middle class to bottom class will remain in this country.

And Ps, nobody is trying to add "gay" to our problems...Nigerians chase these things on their own because we are hypocrites, wasn't that bobriskzxx fella honoured by some Alfas after donating money?
°including those here condemning gays. They'll become gay tolerant to escape the harsh realities of this country. The hypocrisy astonishes me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2019
WhoDoWeBlame:
LGBT's are sick,they are mentally unstable the society needs to help them cure their plague through dedicated psychiatric evaluation centres,.....and they are so egoistic and always swift to blame others for their predicament..even in the animal kingdom(both domestic and wild)only an insane male will make sexual advances to another male and vice versa...GOD create ADAM and EVE,not ADAM and STEVE.I pray and hope science helps these sets of mentally unstable lot develop a cure,before rejection and damnation sets in.#wannabes_everywhere
Many of them also suffer from extreme self hatred that is why they try so hard to force their abnormalities on others

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:54pm On May 12, 2019
BetWinners:
The lgbt issue is a societal ill.Even those in states where they are vocal complain about them.Yes Ngr receives aid money from liberal states but must they try to force nonsensical agenda on us first?If for example you ask me for 10k & I tell you to suck my diick first before i give you the amount will you suck it?
In Summary bro I won't, But Nigeria been Hypocritical will suck liberal state's dick for malaria and polio aid (still sucking by the way)...Nobody can force this agenda to be honest, never seen an Advert openly teaching people how to be gay, people look for these things themselves trust me. Take a small survey if you can, you will see straight Nigerian ladies have even experimented at one time with the opposite sex just for the fun of it.

Till Nigeria solves all her problems, becomes self sufficient and stop requiring aid from liberal states, this discussion will continue.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:54pm On May 12, 2019
Unionised:

Spoken like a petulant child.

A proper right thinking adult LIKES WHAT FAVORS HIM, and enhances it, while discarding those things that are not beneficial.

Grow up and stop arguing for argument sake.

Spoken like an uneducated douchebag_.

A proper right thinking adult finds solution to the endless problem that's turn his country to a shithole_ not jailing two people whose actions doesn't in anyway cause the so many problems with this coubtty.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2019
Beorn:

Don't mind the dumb people in this country.

See all the problems worrying this country, all economic travails we're facing. All the corruption. Our leaders looting us dry. Yet someone up there is blaming gays for being the cause of our undevelopment.

While traveling back, a bus had an accident due to years of a road being neglected and the money having been looted and re-looted. But no, blame gays, they're the reason the road was abandoned.

Truly, we deserve the dumb leaders we have. SMH.
it's so astonishing bro, our leaders aren't held to any standard whatsoever but blame gays.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:56pm On May 12, 2019
WhoDoWeBlame:
LGBT's are sick,they are mentally unstable.the society needs to help them cure their plague through dedicated psychiatric evaluation centres,.....and they are so egoistic and always swift to blame others for their predicament..even in the animal kingdom(both domestic and wild)only an insane male will make sexual advances to another male and vice versa...GOD create ADAM and EVE,not ADAM and STEVE.I pray and hope science helps these sets of mentally unstable lot develop a cure,before rejection and damnation sets in.#wannabes_everywhere

Mention 10 people who were gays but after taking injections or going through psychiatric evaluation, became straight.

You reason absurdly, like gay is an air-borne disease or addiction which a vaccination can cure. SMH!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2019
krattoss:
talking bout logic..he is one of my favorite rappers and his recent album.. confession of a dangerous mind is in repeat mode.. especially his song ft Eminem..(HOMICIDE).. mehn whether y'all like it or not .dude is tha truth..

Now to the rest.. young buck ex was a transgender, young MA is a lez, Khalid is gay..aceilia is lez..

Come to Hollywood and see everyone coming out as gays and lez..

Is only in soccer world where their celebrities had refused and afraid to come out as gays and lez's cos soccer world ain't ready yet for it..(forget all those LGBT armbands)..
The names you mentioned are not big hitters in the hip hop world.Never liked logic.He is too soft for my liking just like drake & em has not had a decent album since the eminem show in 2002

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:59pm On May 12, 2019
J2381:
how will you deal when you're narrow minded. Making frivolous assumptions is something I've seen you're good at.

Abeg shift go one side.

"shift one side" - your style of grasping at straws. Telling me nonsense about not being religious or non-religious but human like atheist and religious people are objects found in the ground. Moving on, jare.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 1:02pm On May 12, 2019
Beorn:

"shift one side" - your style of grasping at straws. Telling me nonsense about not being religious or non-religious but human like atheist and religious people are objects found in the ground. Moving on, jare.
are you sure you're not insane? I mean if after all this you still believe a person who said he isn't an atheist must be religious, then you're a very shallow individual.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 12, 2019
BetWinners:
The names you mentioned are not big hitters in the hip hop world.Never liked logic.He is too soft for my liking just like drake & em has not had a decent album since the eminem show in 2002
hahahahaahahaha..I guess you ain't into hip-hop then cos if u re a hardcore hip-hop fan, you won't say logic young ma and young buck isn't hip-hop..

Maybe u don't like him,that one dey ,but saying he isn't hip-hop inclined..that I can't agree with u.

What am tryna say is this, if lil Wayne is gay, there is nothing hidden under the sun..it must surely come out one day and I don't see the reason he is hiding his sexuality..
Jayz mum is a lez, nothing's changed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 1:04pm On May 12, 2019
oyaskii:
In Summary bro I won't, But Nigeria been Hypocritical will suck liberal state's dick for malaria and polio aid (still sucking by the way)...Nobody can force this agenda to be honest, never seen an Advert openly teaching people how to be gay, people look for these things themselves trust me. Take a small survey if you can, you will see straight Nigerian ladies have even experimented at one time with the opposite sex just for the fun of it.

Till Nigeria solves all her problems, becomes self sufficient and stop requiring aid from liberal states, this discussion will continue.
The lgbt agenda is not being spread via aid.It is being spread by the western media.The young pple view this & start believing it is cool to experiment & partake in those abominable acts.Oyaskii are you ready to have a gay club open on your street?Do you want to see 15 & 16 yr olds boys come out as gay & kiss themselves in public spaces?Una wey dey support this thing just dey talk.Una never see am being practiced in real life

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WhoDoWeBlame: 1:07pm On May 12, 2019
BetWinners:
Many of them also suffer from extreme self hatred that is why they try so hard to force their abnormalities on others
You just have to pity them.....the suffering is so extreme.hence my prayer that science would help them get a cure.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 1:08pm On May 12, 2019
krattoss:
hahahahaahahaha..I guess you ain't into hip-hop then cos if u re a hardcore hip-hop fan, you won't say logic young ma and young buck isn't hip-hop..

Maybe u don't like him,that one dey ,but saying he isn't hip-hop inclined..that I can't agree with u.

What am tryna say is this, if lil Wayne is gay, there is nothing hidden under the sun..it must surely come out one day and I don't see the reason he is hiding his sexuality..
em, if Jay z's mum is a lez how did she birth him? By artificial insemination?

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 1:12pm On May 12, 2019
krattoss:

Bruv,there is a great probability I have been listening to hip hop before you were born or when you were still a toddler.Logic is garbage only youngings like his tosh .Apart from the one hit wonder track ooh hoo what else has young ma released?Young buck rode on the coattails of 50cent & gained barely medium success & the last time I checked Jay z mama no be rapper & he hasn't released a decent album since the black album in 2003

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:15pm On May 12, 2019
Living conditions in this country feels like hell.

No jobs. No employment. Graduates are turning to Internet fraud, robbery and other social vices.

The average Nigerian according to a research, is living at tbe rate of a dollar.

Graduates getting paid peanuts.

Civil servants earning nothing tangible.

Our governors turning to billionaire after few months in office.

Boko Haram wasting lives.

Herdsmen laying to waste several families, leaving horror in their wake.

The 4th most deadly terrorist group thriving in this country.

So many evil strangling this shithole of country to death, but no, jailing people who sleep with each other in the comfort of their room is the most important problem to tackle.

Why should they be jailed? Our religion and culture forbids it? What if the person is irreligious and doesn't want to associate with any culture? What made your religious law more important than his own beliefs?

The so-called leaders and senators that approved the bill have stolen, lied, slept before or even after marriage etc., sins that our tradition and religion forbids, but in their hypocrisy, they can sin but another person shouldn't commit any sin they don't approve. Bunch of hypocritical sinners condemning another sinner. Tufiakwa!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 1:17pm On May 12, 2019
Beorn:

Spoken like an uneducated douchebag_.

A proper right thinking adult finds solution to the endless problem that's turn his country to a shithole_ not jailing two people whose actions doesn't in anyway cause the so many problems with this coubtty.

Go and tell your slave masters we have rejected their gay agenda.

We know its painful for you and your ilk to accept, But IT'S JUST NOT US.

Now go lick your wounds in private...

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:17pm On May 12, 2019
WhoDoWeBlame:
Your point is off.Please kindly reread what i wrote gently,and comprehend accordingly.And if you still dont get it,then i have a hell of a job to do

My points are off coz you're clueless on what to reply. Mention the name of the cure that would make a gay straight since there's a cure out there. There's no cure for being gay. If there's is, what's the name of the drug?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BetWinners(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2019
J2381:
em, if Jay z's mum is a lez how did she birth him? By artificial insemination?
She could not attract a man in her old age so she had to settle for a woman for companionship reasons not sexual ones

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 1:18pm On May 12, 2019
Beorn:

You cant be stealing with a knife and condemn those stealing with a gun. Stop using western things so I can take you serious.

I refuse to accept that you are too dumb to understand all I've said so far.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:18pm On May 12, 2019
Unionised:

Go and tell your slave masters we have rejected their gay agenda.

We know its painful for you and your ilk to accept, But IT'S JUST NOT US.

Now go lick your wounds in private...

What's my business with your slave masters? Reject it or not, it won't stop me from being a human and knowing what's right or wrong. Living in your ignorance is your choice not mine.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:19pm On May 12, 2019
Unionised:

I refuse to accept that you are too dumb to understand all I've said so far.

You're too stupid to understand any logic. No surprises. Bye.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 1:23pm On May 12, 2019
sod09:
too damn childish
This is quite discouraging.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WhoDoWeBlame: 1:28pm On May 12, 2019
Beorn:

My points are off coz you're clueless on what to reply. Mention the name of the cure that would make a gay straight since there's a cure out there. There's no cure for being gay. If there's is, what's the name of the drug?

I guess you didnt reread my post.you just have to reread to grasp my message.please reread and understand,maybe you will be humble enough to retract your words and present me a laudable arguement.PLEASE GO OVER IT AGAIN.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 1:28pm On May 12, 2019
Beorn:

Mention 10 people who were gays but after taking injections or going through psychiatric evaluation, became straight.

You reason absurdly, like gay is an air-borne disease or addiction which a vaccination can cure. SMH!!

Na, Something definitely wrong in their genes.

Probably a recessive gene broke its leg. Haha

We wait on science to rid us of these walking zombies, sorry gays...

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 1:31pm On May 12, 2019
Gidah:
Let's not let civilization shy us away from the fact, gay is an abomination and from my statistics most of them are not of sane mind never will I agree to it irrespective of the society thought on them
Truth. People are accepting perversions in the name of 'tolerance'. It is this same tolerance bullshit that has allowed the media become saturated with homosexuality. It has even invaded children's programmes.

Soon we will start tolerating bestiality and necrophilia. After all they are also sexual orientations.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 1:31pm On May 12, 2019
Beorn:

We will find that cure soon enough.

And while we are at it, we will also research a cure for STOOGES.

You need a good dose

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WhoDoWeBlame: 1:36pm On May 12, 2019
Unionised:

Na, Something definitely wrong in their genes.

Probably a recessive gene broke its leg. Haha

We wait on science to rid us of these walking zombies, sorry gays...
thanks bro,you are in spirit.at a point in time cant really recall LGBT tendencies were formally listed as mental disorder by WHO.but due to all these yellow abi rainbow campaigners lobbyists,seems it has been delisted but the harsh reality keeps staring at them,hence the reason for all these aggressive proliferation of their propaganda before the tide turn against them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: EASYLIFE4US and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.