Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3730605 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (3829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:25pm On May 13, 2019
omokiri5:
Bro kindly recommend more thrilling Bollywood movies to me
BADLA - 8/10 The plot twist and suspense is hugeeee. Got me glued through out. Best part? No stupid singing and dancing grin cheesy it's a script with brains.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2019
armadeo:

Hey.. Lightening with my hands Lightening with my hands Lightning with my haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaands.

I love that scene.
grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:59pm On May 13, 2019
BetWinners:
The 1st pic below is that of the step father of Kim Kardashian formerly known as Bruce Jenner & now called Caitlyn Jenner.As you can see Caitlyn is 'all woman' but 'she' still has 'her' penis & testicles intact which 'she' uses to sex 'her' girlfriend in the 2nd pic.Isn't it wonderful?

See as the leg big like tree inside the shoe. The shoes sef can carry school kids across a flooded street.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 11:04pm On May 13, 2019
J2381:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.it/20161003/pope-francis-teaching-gender-theory-is-indoctrination/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/11/21/gay-james-bond-poll/amp/

For those saying the lgbt are not trying to indoctrinate people. The first link is for you guys. Read up and see what papa thinks about the lgbt trying to indoctrinate kids. Like we're talking about kids here. Like how will adults want to start telling kids it's okay for two same sex adults to fvck each other?

Like even in Nigeria, our education curriculum doesn't necessarily include reproduction in heterosexual. Here you have this gay mofos trying to tell kids "hey, it's okay for you to want to fvck another man's unwashed anus".

The second link show how they want to twist Ian Fleming James Bond by making him gay. Hey people, we're talking about James Bond here, the number one notorious womanizer oh. They now want to turn him to am anus loving individual.

If I say the LGBTQ community have a very hideous agenda, with the way they're trying to influence the way people think through social media and mainstream media, some advocate of the anus will start saying 'one thing, one thing'.

Tufiakwa. grin cheesy
My God... This is no longer a joke sad

I sat up and began to take notice when in 2016, Nickelodeon introduced a married gay couple into the popular show 'Loud House'. I remember being shocked at the very nerve of this people. A kiddies tv show!

Since then more and more homosexual depictions are being introduced into what our children are watching. It's sickening

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:12pm On May 13, 2019
Octopusssy:

they're not joking at all. They're indoctrinating, even in Nigeria. I've seen them do it in Benue state.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 11:16pm On May 13, 2019
J2381:
they're not joking at all. They're indoctrinating, even in Nigeria. I've seen them do it in Benue state.
I edited my comment.

Benue state??
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:20pm On May 13, 2019
Octopusssy:

I edited my comment.

Benue state??
yep.

They're everywhere. Most especially lesbians and bisexual girls.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:24pm On May 13, 2019
Octopusssy:

I sat up and began to take notice when in 2016, Nickelodeon introduced a married gay couple into the popular show 'Loud House'. I remember being shocked at the very nerve of this people. A kiddies tv show!

Since then more and more homosexual depictions are being introduced into to what our children are watching. It's sickening
that's how they start.

They even introduced it in Batman: Bad Blood. Bat woman was a lesbian. You can imagine. Even that Voltron I told you about, it's there oh.

If I tell say this set of people really mean business, you no go understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 11:33pm On May 13, 2019
J2381:
that's how they start.

They even introduced it in Batman: Bad Blood. Bat woman was a lesbian. You can imagine. Even that Voltron I told you about, it's there oh.

If I tell say this set of people really mean business, you no go understand.
angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:40pm On May 13, 2019
Octopusssy:

angry
you'd be amaze.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by zlatan(m): 12:53am On May 14, 2019
olu4life:

BADLA - 8/10 The plot twist and suspense is hugeeee. Got me glued through out. Best part? No stupid singing and dancing grin cheesy it's a script with brains.

Link please?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:28am On May 14, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I agree with your statement on Charlize Theron. A kid should be left out of sexuality until they are mature enough to decide for themselves.

Yes, I support LGBTQ rights but there is a limit.

Even many LGBT community and the world in general, condemned Charlize. What she's doing is absolutely madness. She'd be jailed for it. What does a 5-years-old kid know about his sexuality? It's madness and sad what she's putting the kid through. She'd allow the child to grow up and discover if he's gay or not.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 5:40am On May 14, 2019
pryme:

I have nothing against them if they accept what they really are - an anomaly.

The hemaphrodites were born that way. You say that they should accept that they are an anomaly.

Not long ago, blacks were treated like an anomaly.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:58am On May 14, 2019
JeromeBlack:

A picture carries more space than text.

They say a picture paints a thousand words.

Kindly use your brain before you approach me.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by rashmond2007(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2019
Good morning ,

Please where can I download Bollywood movies with subtitles.

Thanks all
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 8:30am On May 14, 2019
zlatan:

Link please?
Go to mkvcage, check out the Bollywood section.
Avoiding being banned wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 8:53am On May 14, 2019
JeromeBlack:

The hemaphrodites were born that way. You say that they should accept that they are an anomaly.

Not long ago, blacks were treated like an anomaly.

really?
are sure?
ok lets start treating the trans as slaves that will make your argument valid.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:04am On May 14, 2019
pryme:

really?
are sure?
ok lets start treating the trans as slaves that will make your argument valid.

False. That wouldn't make my argument false.

It is still discrimination based on physical attributes that cannot be changed.

The only difference is the scale of severity
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2019
JeromeBlack:

False. That wouldn't make my argument false.

It is still discrimination based on physical attributes that cannot be changed.

The only difference is the scale of severity

so a freak of nature should be accepted as normal is that what you are implying?
Fine let people that are born with disabilities compete with able bodied men in sports cos they are "normal".
Let blind kids be given the same kind of education like the other kids because after all the blind kids are "normal".
should i go on?

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:48am On May 14, 2019
pryme:

so a freak of nature should be accepted as normal is that what you are implying?
Fine let people that are born with disabilities compete with able bodied men in sports cos they are "normal".
Let blind kids be given the same kind of education like the other kids because after all the blind kids are "normal".
should i go on?

I fail to see the point you are making. All I am saying is that a hemaphrodite should be treated with dignity as a human being.

You say that such a person is a freak of nature. God forbid that you have a child like that. Would you say that to his/her face? A freak of nature?

Hemaphrodites actually bring an interesting nuance to the gay rights discussion. A hemaphrodite is gay whatever gender they choose. This is of no fault of their own. So how do you then address this?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2019
omokiri5:
Bro kindly recommend more thrilling Bollywood movies to me

1. Veer Zaara: A love strorybwith a difference is the best way I can describe this masterpiece

2. Sultan - Salman Khan at his usual best

3. Brothers - Akshay Kumar and Sidharth Malhotra were convincing in this.

4. Lagaan - old {2001} but remains a classic. Aamir Khan delivered strong messages with this biopic

5. Dangal - based on a true life events with top notch acting

6. Mary Kom

7. Budhia Singh: Born to run

8. Sabjit

9. Aashiqui 2

10. Bhagh Milka Bhagh
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:00am On May 14, 2019
Shazam

Would have enjoyed this if I were 20 years younger grin

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I fail to see the point you are making. All I am saying is that a hemaphrodite should be treated with dignity as a human being.

You say that such a person is a freak of nature. God forbid that you have a child like that. Would you say that to his/her face? A freak of nature?

Hemaphrodites actually bring an interesting nuance to the gay rights discussion. A hemaphrodite is gay whatever gender they choose. This is of no fault of their own. So how do you then address this?

The way i address this is not going to go down well with the trans, and this where they will have to accept the reality or jump off a cliff.

lets say if a trans compete in a male category sports lets say in the MMA and he gets beat up badly because his testosterone is not of the same level with a normal man cos of the trans biological make up, it will not be fair for the trans to compete here because of the unfair advantage the male contenders will have over the trans.

Now you say ok since the trans cant compete in the male category let the trans compete in the female category of MMA, the trans goes in there and beats up the female contenders cos the trans testosterone level is higher than that of normal woman.

so where do you now place the trans? they are neither here nor there. what do you call people like this? do you say "honey fvck what people are saying you are a girl with a diick you are normal" or do you tell the truth that they are a rare case?

even my kids will have the truth raw from me straight up, its better to have a clear sense of what is normal than to create an illusion that will even hurt them the more when they realize the truth from someone else.

The case of treating people with dignity has always been a problem with humans thats why we have wars, but you cant demand a person to call you what you are not, that will be more like imposing your self on them, thats why i said they will have to jump off the cliff if they dont like being called what they are.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2019
Security {6/10}
Typical Hollywood story with no twist whatsoever. Decent actions all in all. In a real life situation, I doubt if what was pulled off against the pros would have been possible
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:23am On May 14, 2019
pryme:

The way i address this is not going to go down well with the trans, and this where they will have to accept the reality or jump off a cliff.

lets say if a trans compete in a male category sports lets say in the MMA and he gets beat up badly because his testosterone is not of the same level with a normal man cos of the trans biological make up, it will not be fair for the trans to compete here because of the unfair advantage the male contenders will have over the trans.

Now you say ok since the trans cant compete in the male category let the trans compete in the female category of MMA, the trans goes in there and beats up the female contenders cos the trans testosterone level is higher than that of normal woman.

so where do you now place the trans? they are neither here nor there. what do you call people like this? do you say "honey fvck what people are saying you are a girl with a diick you are normal" or do you tell the truth that they are a rare case?

even my kids will have the truth raw from me straight up, its better to have a clear sense of what is normal than to create an illusion that will even hurt them the more when they realize the truth from someone else.

The case of treating people with dignity has always been a problem with humans thats why we have wars, but you cant demand a person to call you what you are not, that will be more like imposing your self on them, thats why i said they will have to jump off the cliff if they dont like being called what they are.

I'm not talking about transgender or sports. There has been a ruling that has solved the issue- at acertain level of testosterone, you will be banned from entering womens sport.

Stop trying to twist the issue. I am talking about hemaphrodites- how do you then see it? This is because, they are gay no matter what gender they choose to love.

Now, they were clearly born that way, so you cannot claim that its unnatural. Now you have a conundrum, you cannot even say that gays are unnatural once you accept that logic.

And if one is coming from a religious view, then it would be questioning God because he created hemaphrodites. Does God create unnatural things? Hmmm
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:25am On May 14, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Shazam

Ode. It is still enjoyable.

Nigerians like to form maturity and age. That is how someone said that batman is childish only for the clown to be watching Bollywood. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 14, 2019
Just my preference jare.

Ever seen me discuss Romance themed movies here before?
I know things that tickle my fancy and I stick religiously to them.

Shazam was enjoyable but I was skipping scenes like mad.

Just not my preference.
JeromeBlack:

Ode. It is still enjoyable.

Nigerians like to form maturity and age. That is how someone said that batman is childish only for the clown to be watching Bollywood. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:31am On May 14, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Just my preference jare.

Ever seen me discuss Romane themed movies here before?
I know things that tickle my fancy and I stick religiously to them.

Shazam was enjoyable but I was skipping scenes like mad.

Just not my preference.

Wait, are you a Bollywood fan?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:49am On May 14, 2019
I said I don't like romantic movies, mumu is asking me if I am a fan of Bollywood, 90% of Bollywood is what?

Did you miss your dose this morning?

Abi iru omo arindin wo ni eleyi bayi tori olorun cry
JeromeBlack:

Wait, are you a Bollywood fan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 11:56am On May 14, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Shazam

grin grin grin
shame they catch me as i watch am sef, DC just turn shazam to disney film

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 14, 2019
I am sure that I didnt clock 40mins out of the whole 2hr.

The rest na skipping things grin
sod09:
grin grin grin
shame they catch me as i watch am sef, DC just turn shazam to disney film

(1) (2) (3) ... (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) (1310) (1311) ... (3829) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.