Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3739410 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:01am On May 18, 2019
J2381:
it starred Collin Farrell and Kieffer Sutherland.

Still haven't seen it despite knowing about it for so long. I guess I'll give it a try.

You wont regret it.

I just stumnles on a mind bender that I wa6ched years ago when DVDs first became popular.

The skeleton key. Has anyone seen it. It's very very cool. 8/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 8:02am On May 18, 2019
mekaprime:

Yes, I've seen it. But i think phone booth was far more engaging & thrilling, cause of Collin Farrell & Kiefer. And secondly asides the Blade trilogy, i despise every movie that stars Wesley Snipes(I just can't explain why).

try demolition man. I loved him in that movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:03am On May 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Maybe she meant Avatar - The last airbender.

You know how old age makes adults mix things up wink

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:24am On May 18, 2019
armadeo:

try demolition man. I loved him in that movie
Tnx, but i doubt if I'll like the flick. A1993 flick is quite very old, the picture quality might be a huge turn of for me. But the movie got some serious positive ratings from fans on IMDb, which is a clear indication that it was good.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 8:30am On May 18, 2019
Black Panther is a better movie than Crapvatar.argue with your keyboard
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 8:38am On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
Black Panther is a better movie than Crapvatar.argue with your keyboard

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:56am On May 18, 2019
CsRockefeller:

Oh! Avatar, after 9 years, no one is yet to reach your prowess.
A great movie in all ramifications.

And to James Cameron. Is there anything in the Movie industry that is too hard for him to do?
At a point His Titanic was number 1 highest grossing movie of all time, before His Avatar came and knocked it down to 2nd place.

Waiting for his next blockbuster. He rarely enters the kitchen to cook, but, when he does, everyone eats, and gets filled.

The release dates for four sequels of Avatar have been announced:

- December 18, 2020, for Avatar 2
- December 17, 2021, for Avatar 3
- December 20, 2024, for Avatar 4
- December 19, 2025, for Avatar 5.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:09am On May 18, 2019
armadeo:

You wont regret it.

I just stumnles on a mind bender that I wa6ched years ago when DVDs first became popular.

The skeleton key. Has anyone seen it. It's very very cool. 8/10.

The Skeleton Key is dope. I am no stranger to shocking plot twists, but even I couldn't have predicted that ending. I was like wow!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:14am On May 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Maybe she meant Avatar - The last airbender.

You know how old age makes adults mix things up wink

You won't see heaven. shocked

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:28am On May 18, 2019
when Crapvatar 2 fails critically and commercially,the remaining sequels will be dust

KoiceReloaded:

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 18, 2019
mekaprime:

Yes, I've seen it. But i think phone booth was far more engaging & thrilling, cause of Collin Farrell & Kiefer. And secondly asides the Blade trilogy, i despise every movie that stars Wesley Snipes(I just can't explain why).

I actually prefer Liberty Stand Still. It's more immersive.

Wesley Snipes used to be the most popular action black movie star in America back in the day. Growing up, I idolized specific action movie stars, namely Jean Claude Van Damme, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson, John Travolta, Nicholas Cage, Dolph Lundgren, and Wesley Snipes..

You're missing out if you haven't burn through the filmography of these legends.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:30am On May 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

But seriously, with this long list of upcoming Avatar movies, ain't you a little bit scared Cameron will make a mess of things along the line, cause truth be told, i am.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:32am On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
when Crapvatar 2 fails critically and commercially,the remaining sequels will be dust

Ah
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 9:32am On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:

Hope you know its a disney film now?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:

Avatar is still the highest grossing film since it was released 9 years ago. Only Cameron can break his own record as he has demonstrated with Titanic and Avatar.

You Marvel and DC fanboys should be very scared indeed. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:37am On May 18, 2019
apart from titanic and crapvatar,how many cameron movies have grossed at least a billion dollars.DC tards are the ones who should be afraid,Marvel is box office GOD

KoiceReloaded:

Avatar is still the highest grossing film since it was released 9 years ago. Only Cameron can break his own record as he had only demonstrated with Titanic and Avatar.

You Marvel and DC fanboys should be very scared indeed. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:38am On May 18, 2019
that one na cameron business
Raalsalghul:
Hope you know its a disney film now?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 18, 2019
mekaprime:

But seriously, with this long list of upcoming Avatar movies, ain't you a little bit scared Cameron will make a mess of things along the line, cause truth be told, i am.

Avatar 2 and 3 have already wrapped up productions if my memory is anything to go by. The only thing remaining now is for them to grace the silver screen. Cameron is a very shrewd business man. He's fixed their release dates at just the right months. December movies have a long history of doing well in the box office... and winning Oscars.

Nothing dey happen, this is the king of revolutionary CGI we're talking about here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:46am On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
apart from titanic and crapvatar,how many cameron movies have grossed at least a billion dollars.DC tards are the ones who should be afraid,Marvel is box office GOD

He hasn't done a lot of movies, but anything he touches turn to Gold. The man has the proverbial medas touch. He has been churning out hits after hits as long as I can remember. From Abyss to Terminator 1 and 2, to True Lies, to Titanic, and finally, Avatar. He has proven there is some truth in the old adage that says, "Quality usurps quantity."
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:52am On May 18, 2019
his time is over.he should save us the embarrassment that crapvatar 2 is bound to be.the constant cinematic eyesore from DC is more than enough

KoiceReloaded:

He hasn't done a lot of movies, but anything he touches turn to Gold. The man has the proverbial medas touch. He has been churning out hits after hits as long as I can remember. From Abyss to Terminator 1 and 2, to True Lies, to Titanic, and finally, Avatar. He has proven there is some truth in the old adage that says, "Quality usurps quantity."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:00am On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
his time is over.he should save us the embarrassment that crapvatar 2 is bound to be.the constant cinematic eyesore from DC is more than enough

If Cameron hadn't revolutionized CGI technology, Marvel and DC wouldn't have had any muscles to flex. Bow down and worship your god, you minion.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:03am On May 18, 2019
Raalsalghul

BlackManta

shocked
MJBOLT:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:05am On May 18, 2019
we at marvel are grateful to him for that,unlike the other guys marvel have a good record of impressive CGI

KoiceReloaded:

If Cameron hadn't revolutionized CGI technology, Marvel and DC wouldn't have any muscles to flex. Bow down and worship your god, you minion.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 10:17am On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:

This one is pained that his much touted endgame hasn't been able to surpass Avatar. So he's secretly hoping that Avatar 2 wouldn't be released because no Marvel film will be able to come an inch within it.
Rantings of a hopeless fanboy. Mjgoat
Let the war begin, I'm ready.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:18am On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
we at marvel are grateful to him for that,unlike the other guys marvel have a good record of impressive CGI

All the more reasons to be grateful to Avatar, and defer to the sequels kicking off next year.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:19am On May 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I actually prefer Liberty Stand Still. It's more immersive.

Wesley Snipes used to be the most popular action black movie star in America back in the day. Growing up, I idolized specific action movie stars, namely Jean Claude Van Damme, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Mel Gibson, John Travolta, Nicholas Cage, Dolph Lundgren, and Wesley Snipes..

You're missing out if you haven't burn through the filmography of these legends.
Lol, I can't miss out on such. Here are some of their flicks/works i hold in high regard.
John Travolta- Face Off.
Van Damme -Bloodsport.
Sylvester Stallone -First Blood.
Arnold Schwarzenegger-The Terminator trilogy from the franchise & The predator.
Mel Gibson- Braveheart.
Nicholas Cage- Face Off, Con Air. National Tressure 1.
Wesley Snipes- Blade trilogy.
Dolph Lundgren.....Seriously, i never liked this dude.
Liam Neeson- Taken 1.
Harrison Ford-Indiana Jones franchise,The Fugitive(my very best).
Al Pacino -The Devil's Advocate, The god father 1,2,3.
Samuel L. Jackson- Fresh,Django Unchained.
Denzel Washington-The Great Debaters, American Gangster.
Morgan Freeman- Se7en,Million Dollar. Baby........And the list goes on, but these are my worthy mentions.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 18, 2019
Raalsalghul:
This one is pained that his much touted endgame hasn't been able to surpass Avatar. So he's secretly hoping that Avatar 2 wouldn't be released because no Marvel film will be able to come an inch within it.
Rantings of a hopeless fanboy. Mjgoat
Let the war begin, I'm ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 10:20am On May 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Raalsalghul

BlackManta

shocked
He's only pained that his endgame hasn't been able surpass avatar. He even knows that avatar 2 will surpass avatar 1 and become the highest grossing film instead of a marvel film.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:23am On May 18, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Avatar 2 and 3 have already wrapped up productions if my memory is anything to go by. The only thing remaining now is for them to grace the silver screen. Cameron is a very shrewd business man. He's fixed their release dates at just the right months. December movies have a long history of doing well in the box office... and winning Oscars.

Nothing dey happen ,this is the king of revolutionary CGI we're talking about here.
I seriously pray so.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2019
Set It Up - 8/10

Taye Diggs and Lucy Liu absolutely mad.

Still laughing.....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Raalsalghul

BlackManta

shocked

Alexistaiwo grin

Seriously, which one are you? The Referee or The Instigator? or Show Promoter?

I hope you have a strong bullet proof cuz very soon both sides might just gang-up on you.

I will be the hypeman then... cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:39am On May 18, 2019
Who wan gang up on Federal? cool

You have a death wish? angry
Unionised:

Alexistaiwo grin

Seriously, which one are you? The Referee or The Instigator? or Show Promoter?

I hope you have a strong bullet proof cuz very soon both sides might just gang-up on you.

I will be the hypeman then... cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) (1328) (1329) (1330) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.