Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3727243 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 20, 2019
Breaking News

Da box office has a freshly smoked up mackdaddy n' his name is John Wick. Da third instalment of tha hyper violent Keanu Reeves franchise has taken tha top spot all up in tha uptown gangsta box office n' ended tha three-week reign of Avengers: Endgame.

Meanwhile, Avengers: Endgame is within touchin distance of Avatar at $2.616 billion. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy fo' realz. Avatar grossed $2.788 billion, btw.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dragonflyy(m): 10:44pm On May 20, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Breaking News

Da box office has a freshly smoked up mackdaddy n' his name is John Wick. Da third instalment of tha hyper violent Keanu Reeves franchise has taken tha top spot all up in tha uptown gangsta box office n' ended tha three-week reign of Avengers: Endgame.

Meanwhile, Avengers: Endgame is within touchin distance of Avatar at $2.616 billion. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy fo' realz. Avatar grossed $2.788 billion, btw.
I just noticed the numerous parallels between these quotes from both franchises grin

"Get this man a gun" and "Get this man a shield" spoken by a former enemy turned friend who is a king of a secret society who disguises as a primitive, but uses advanced technology for spy stuff to a protagonist who was guided to their secret place

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IKON360(m): 10:49pm On May 20, 2019
I watched Endgame today, that movie made me avoid this thread, the Marvel thread, the DC thread and virtually all the sites I check out for movie reviews just because I didn't want anybody to spoil the movie for me. And damn that movie was awesome. I cried and I'm a grown man, crying for movie. The movie was so well done that even though these were gods or billionaires or superheroes or whatever you could relate to their sadness and pain. Pain is a major theme of this movie, emotional pain and it was well used to capture the attention of the audience. Meanwhile every dime this movie makes this year was well deserved. It may not win an Oscar but it has won a place in the heart of every lover of super hero movies. 10/10...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kushercain: 11:58pm On May 20, 2019
The old man and the gun

Rating: just roll a spliff and enjoy the old school swag of the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:56am On May 21, 2019
dragonflyy:

I just noticed the numerous parallels between these quotes from both franchises grin

"Get this man a gun" and "Get this man a shield" spoken by a former enemy turned friend who is a king of a secret society who disguises as a primitive, but uses advanced technology for spy stuff to a protagonist who was guided to their secret place

_Fuck, son! I didn't notice dat before. Dope eye, man.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:59am On May 21, 2019
kushercain:
The old man and the gun

Rating: just roll a spliff and enjoy the old school swag of the movie.

Yo ass is poppin' off as if you have every last muthafuckin tried one before.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:12am On May 21, 2019
IKON360:
I watched Endgame today, that movie made me avoid this thread, the Marvel thread, the DC thread and virtually all the sites I check out for movie reviews just because I didn't want anybody to spoil the movie for me. And damn that movie was awesome. I cried and I'm a grown man, crying for movie. The movie was so well done that even though these were gods or billionaires or superheroes or whatever you could relate to their sadness and pain. Pain is a major theme of this movie, emotional pain and it was well used to capture the attention of the audience. Meanwhile every dime this movie makes this year was well deserved. It may not win an Oscar but it has won a place in the heart of every lover of super hero movies. 10/10...
It will win an Oscars fo' sure. Somethang cannot have such a pop cultural impact n' memes n' not win da most thugged-out honors up in tha filmmakin world.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tegamarro(m): 4:02am On May 21, 2019
IKON360:

I've not seen this movie yet and bro you just spoke my mind. Point is no matter how much you spoil a movie as long as I've not seen it. wouldn't stop /give me a bad review or feeling about it, I've been anticipating end game after I saw infinity war. And I can say it could only get better. these guys knows the importance of an improved script write to views. They can only make it more better than what it was from the last chapter. master mind upon master mind.

Waiting patiencetly till it hits HD rip then I watch and Rate

Great movie anytime

Button line don't Allow Spiolers spoil
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tegamarro(m): 4:59am On May 21, 2019
tegamarro:

I've not seen this movie yet and bro you just spoke my mind. Point is no matter how much you spoil a movie as long as I've not seen it. wouldn't stop /give me a bad review or feeling about it, I've been anticipating end game after I saw infinity war. And I can say it could only get better. these guys knows the importance of an improved plot / great script to viewer's, it could only better than what it was from the last chapter. master mind upon master mind.

Great movie anytime

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:38am On May 21, 2019
tegamarro:

I've not seen this movie yet and bro you just spoke my mind. Point is no matter how much you spoil a movie as long as I've not seen it. wouldn't stop /give me a bad review or feeling about it, I've been anticipating end game after I saw infinity war. And I can say it could only get better. these guys knows the importance of an improved script write to views. They can only make it more better than what it was from the last chapter. master mind upon master mind.

Great movie anytime

Yo, bruh. Endgame gots problems. Well shiiiit, it has plot holez so big-ass I can drive a truck through. A worthy conclusion tho.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:01am On May 21, 2019
IKON360:
Me and you both, bro. I kept my internet presence to a minimum to avoid running into spoilers. And it was absolutely worth it. Felt every scene.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:03am On May 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
the disaster that is season 8 of GoT is over,after reading spoilers and judging from the reactions on social media,it left a bad taste in a lot of fans mouths
I heard GOT S8 is part of the DCEU.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:08am On May 21, 2019
guy,abeg stop that rough play.season 8 of GoT is terrible but it is far epic than anything in the DCEU

Kaycee7:
I heard GOT S8 is part of the DCEU.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:24am On May 21, 2019
It will surpass Avatar
KoiceReloaded:
Breaking News

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:24am On May 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
guy,abeg stop that rough play.season 8 of GoT is terrible but it is far epic than anything in the DCEU

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:26am On May 21, 2019
i dont think so
alexistaiwo:
It will surpass Avatar
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:32am On May 21, 2019
Now that 90% of hardcore fans have seen the movie, they will not shut up about it and curiosity will take care of the rest for nonfans..

They will want to see what's the hype about.

Wait and see.

MJBOLT:
i dont think so

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:36am On May 21, 2019
lot of new movies are coming out,movies like John Wick,King of Monsters,Dark Phoenix will affect Endgame box office run in coming weeks

alexistaiwo:
Now that 90% of hardcore fans have seen the movie, they will not shut up about it and curiosity will take care of the rest for nonfans..

They will want to see what's the hype about.

Wait and see.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 21, 2019
Wait and see.

MJBOLT:
lot of new movies are coming out,movies like John Wick,King of Monsters,Dark Phoenix will affect Endgame box office run in coming weeks

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:40am On May 21, 2019
in which category? There's a chance for Best VFX

KoiceReloaded:

It will win an Oscars fo' sure. Somethang cannot have such a pop cultural impact n' memes n' not win da most thugged-out honors up in tha filmmakin world.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:56am On May 21, 2019
alexistaiwo:
It will surpass Avatar

I be skeptical as _fuck fo' realz. A week ago, I would have agreed wit you yo, but then, I didn't reckon John Wick 3 would pack a wreckin bizzle fo' a gangbangin' fist. Endgame romp has stalled n' unless it rallies n' regain tha lead next week, I don't peep it catchin up ta Avatar.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:57am On May 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
in which category? There's a chance for Best VFX

- Best VFX
- Best writing
- Best Director
- Best Costume
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:59am On May 21, 2019
JeromeBlack, have you seen this?

Koice has gone green cry
KoiceReloaded:

I be skeptical as _fuck fo' realz. A week ago, I would have agreed wit you yo, but then, I didn't realize Jizzy Wick 3 would pack a wreckin bizzle fo' a gangbangin' fist. Endgame romp has stalled n' unless it rallies n' regain tha lead next week, I don't peep it catchin up ta Avatar.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:02am On May 21, 2019
alexistaiwo:
JeromeBlack, have you seen this?
Koice has gone green cry
Green? Nah, bein mah self yo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:45am On May 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Green? Nah, bein mah self yo.

Koicereloaded is having a mental breakdown!

The stress of marriage, movie watching and job has gotten to him!

Alexistaiwo, ironically, koice needs some good high grade ganja to calms down. Please, organise some of your ghetto boys to arrange some oshogbo weed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:49am On May 21, 2019
Breaking News

Yo folks, If you be thinkin you have peeped tha last of John Wick, you betta reprioritze yo' priorities! Da release date of Chapta 4 has been fixed n' every last muthafuckin thang.

Yeah, itz May 21st, 2021. Finna be an epic year fo' real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:55am On May 21, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Koicereloaded is having a mental breakdown!

The stress of marriage, movie watching and job has gotten to him!

Alexistaiwo, ironically, koice needs some good high grade ganja to calms down. Please, organise some of your ghetto boys to arrange some oshogbo weed.

Can't understand you, nigga. Us dudes don't spit ajepako here up in Iceland

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:57am On May 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Can't understand you, nigga. Us dudes don't spit ajepako here up in iceland

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 7:58am On May 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Breaking News

this is good news. Run run and run when the boogeyman comes looking for you. Avengers: Endgame ran away. Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:08am On May 21, 2019
AHCB:
this is good news. Run run and run when the boogeyman comes looking for you. Avengers: Endgame ran away. Lol.

John Wick don pour sand for Endgame garri sha... and mine for that matter cry

I made a bet with my bestie, and it's becoming apparent that I'm gonna end up at the short end of the stick. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 8:13am On May 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

John Wick don pour sand for Endgame garri sha... and mine for that matter cry

I made a bet with my bestie, and it's becoming apparent that I'm gonna end up at the short end of the stick. angry
you shouldn't underestimate the boogeyman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:16am On May 21, 2019
AHCB:
you shouldn't underestimate the boogeyman.

Indeed. cry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) (1341) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.