Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3767757 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (3839) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 5:31pm On May 25, 2019
Almost Famous
Wouldn't say I hated the movie but it felt bland. There were scenes were I felt something wad about to be said but then the script went another direction. Only thing memorable was Kate Hudson's character.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 25, 2019
Chernobyl series ain't smiling at all cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 6:20pm On May 25, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Your opinion though. Personally, I rate the TDK trilogy higher than all the MCU movies.

Trash !!!

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 6:20pm On May 25, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Your opinion though. Personally, I rate the TDK trilogy higher than all the MCU movies.

Fvcking Trash

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 6:22pm On May 25, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 is better than all DC poo .....terrible fvcking trashy Trash again

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 25, 2019
nani6666:

Think it's about time I see some of these batman movies I missed

I haven't still seen that Heath Ledger joker movie everyone has been hyping

Will look into all those when I am done with the Terminator Movies
please for the sake of humanity, don't watch those trashy movies. cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 25, 2019
gustav25:

Guardians of the Galaxy 1 is better than all DC poo .....terrible fvcking trashy Trash again
grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:47pm On May 25, 2019
Nairatalks:
Koicereloaded is right. This thread is now boring.

I need to move on.

So this is goodbye.

No more jeromeblack and other monikers.

To alexistaiwo, you are a cool guy. But stop letting people like me bully you. There is nothing special about people that are based abroad. If I am not mistaken, Wale soyinka made his greatest hits in Nigeria and not America.

Koicereloaded, it's been nice picking your mind and debating you.

Mjbolt. You should change your name to Mr Marvel. You kept this place lively with your anti DC shenanigans. Keep having fun.

Beorn. Keep being the conscience of this thread. Calm an rational.

Ishilove/octopusssy. Stop forming and no one will call you a hypocrite. Just be yourself. You are still a learner when it comes to movies. Listen to the veterans here.

Bye, everyone. My last comment here.

What brand of weed got you on this chokehold?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:50pm On May 25, 2019
nani6666:
Terminator: Rise of the Machines

7.5 / 10

Sweet movie... Female terminator was not too bad, liked the fight between her and Schwarzenegger, weird Smackdown...

Sweet Plot, Sweet ending.... Particularly enjoyed how it ended...

Up next.... Genisys ✔️

If you're following it in chronological order, then watch Salvation before Genisys.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:51pm On May 25, 2019
Damfostopper:
mp4 mania ke....and BRrip.... . I will pass..... until it's on netnaija or tfpdl.....

It's been on Tfpdl for 3 days now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2019
Beorn:

It's been on Tfpdl for 3 days now.
yeah... thanks... have seen "Us 2019"....gotta download it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 8:45pm On May 25, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
I needed a refresher course to remind myself how mind blowing the TDK trilogy truly was. So much depth and heart. Contrastly, all the MCU films today are cash generating machines geared towards fan servicing. Some of them don't have any real depth, esp the newer ones like Ant-Man and Doctor Strange.

When it comes to villainy, TDK puts all the MCU villains to shame. Heath Leger's Joker is the best villain I have seen in a motion picture. There is no MCU villains that can compare to him, not even Thanos. The makeup, the laugh, the walk, the mindset, and everything else Joker has to offer, Heath's method acting visually manifested them brilliantly.

Tom Hardy was also brilliant as Bane. Instead of the veiny, lab rat we were shown in the comics, he's portrayed as a beefy guy that inspires terror. The sheer damage he caused were amazing, and the mask was a nice touch.

Christian Bale was an incredible Batman. His voice in the first two were meh, but in The Dark Knight Rises, it grew less raspy, just enough that you can understand him without subtitles. Overall, his portrayal of Bruce Wayne/Batman was exceptional and memorable.

Don't get me wrong, I love MCU movies; Infinity War was a wrecking ball, and Endgame was even better. I love the GoTG, the first and second Iron Man movies, all the Captain America movies and so on, but I'm more inclined to the realism TDK brings to the table than to the extra VFX found in the MCU movies, and ultimately, I find the trilogy to have much better depth, acting, and plot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 8:48pm On May 25, 2019
Nairatalks:

Bro, don't be offended but is it your life ambition to be a marvel retardd?

The Dark Knight trilogy is the bomb.
Lol @ Marvel retard

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:50pm On May 25, 2019
The Domestics ..6/10
Genre:Action, Horror, Thriller

Average acting, good story & cinematography. It has that right amount of thrills at right moment. Although it had one massive, unforgiving plot hole, like why the heck did the government do what it did in the beginning of the flick??Well, if you can ignore the plot holes, then just sit back, empty your brain and enjoy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 8:52pm On May 25, 2019
Nairatalks:
Koicereloaded is right. This thread is now boring.

I need to move on.

So this is goodbye.

No more jeromeblack and other monikers.

To alexistaiwo, you are a cool guy. But stop letting people like me bully you. There is nothing special about people that are based abroad. If I am not mistaken, Wale soyinka made his greatest hits in Nigeria and not America.

Koicereloaded, it's been nice picking your mind and debating you.

Mjbolt. You should change your name to Mr Marvel. You kept this place lively with your anti DC shenanigans. Keep having fun.

Beorn. Keep being the conscience of this thread. Calm an rational.

Ishilove/octopusssy. Stop forming and no one will call you a hypocrite. Just be yourself. You are still a learner when it comes to movies. Listen to the veterans here.

Bye, everyone. My last comment here.

So you cowered out of a fight with that fool.
And I thought you had the cojones
Spits!

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 8:55pm On May 25, 2019
Nairatalks:

What? Oh, so you are trying to tell me that you are not alexistaiwo and so the "broke" insult doesn't work on you?

Erm, that is like a bus conductor saying that he is not an agbero.

I am going easy on you since I don't really have any beef with you.

Just calm down on the marvel fanboyism angry
Fear fear! angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:11pm On May 25, 2019
this brain dead demented fa.ggot wants to start what he cannot finish,why are you so scared to quote me and speak your mind.stupid coward,fools like you get slapped on the street and then run home and start crying like a little b*tch

Raalsalghul:

So you cowered out of a fight with that fool.
And I thought you had the cojones
Spits!

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:17pm On May 25, 2019
Beorn:

If you're following it in chronological order, then watch Salvation before Genisys.

Yup.... I know... Actually Just finished Salvation ✔️
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:21pm On May 25, 2019
hulk616:
please for the sake of humanity, don't watch those trashy movies. cry

Hmmm... This was the same way you guys warned me NOT to see Wonder Woman back then...

I should probably listen this time

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:32pm On May 25, 2019
Terminator Salvation

7/10

Wouldn't rate it as high as the previous releases, but it was pretty good.... Schwarzenegger made a little cameo... Christian Bale did a good Job, no OP terminators in this one, Just War... The whole Story from the first terminator is screwy tho, very Convoluted concept they came up with.... Dude that is actually Older than his father, he meets his father when his father is very Young, and has to send him back in order to be born.... TF ❓

Anyways..., Another good release

On to the next One... Genisys >>>

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xxix: 1:24am On May 26, 2019
nani667:

Hmmm... This was the same way you guys warned me NOT to see Wonder Woman back then...

I should probably listen this time

Don't pay attention to those Marvel fanatics, those guys wouldn't rate a good movie well if it wasn't from Marvel.

The dark Knight trilogy are truly epic super hero movies. They are regarded as the best super hero movies of all time by most people. And by the way there is nothing wrong with Wonder woman, it was a solid movie in it's own right.

PS. I'm not a DC fan, just stating the facts. So none of your marvel dildos should come for me.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:26am On May 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Just in case you don't know their names;
- Batman Begins - The Dark Knight - The Dark Knight Rises.
Have fun. smiley

Also seems I shall finally see this Batman Ninja Turtles Collaboration

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:31am On May 26, 2019
xxix:

Don't pay attention to those Marvel fanatics, those guys wouldn't rate a good movie well if it wasn't from Marvel.

The dark Knight trilogy are truly epic super hero movies. They are regarded as the best super hero movies of all time by most people. And by the way there is nothing wrong with Wonder woman, it was a solid movie in it's own right.

PS. I'm not a DC fan, just stating the facts. So none of your marvel dildos should come for me.

No worries... I have downloaded them all... Will try and check them out

PS. Wonder Woman was all manner of Shite... Found that out the hard way...

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:26am On May 26, 2019
nani667:

No worries... I have downloaded them all... Will try and check them out

PS. Wonder Woman was all manner of Shite... Found that out the hard way...

Agreed. Wonder Woman is banging average. Heck, since the TDK trilogy, DC live-action movies have consistently sucked.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:49am On May 26, 2019
This Movie G.O.A.T status is untainted....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 26, 2019
xxix:

undecided undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2019
nani667:
Terminator Salvation

7/10

Wouldn't rate it as high as the previous releases, but it was pretty good.... Schwarzenegger made a little cameo... Christian Bale did a good Job, no OP terminators in this one, Just War... The whole Story from the first terminator is screwy tho, very Convoluted concept they came up with.... Dude that is actually Older than his father, he meets his father when his father is very Young, and has to send him back in order to be born.... TF ❓

Anyways..., Another good release

On to the next One... Genisys >>>

Turns out there is another Terminator on the way, they had better respect Arnold's old age and give him another classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCyEX6u-Yhs
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 26, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I should go back to ICM to request for them to replay the scene for me to analyse his countenance? grin

I remember, him looking shocked AF smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1352) (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) ... (3839) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.