Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3999611 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (3914) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
Logicbwoy:

Galactus is the guy that created silver surfer.
Galactus is bigger than a planet. He eats planets for food.

I don't know about this anus annihilator you are talking about. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
Clubmaster:
How come?

Alexistaiwo is in hibernation till 7th of July angry

Your statements were more painful to the madam who must not be named.

grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

get a life.

kiss hi hater
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

english fall on you.

Lolz, I wasn't actually trying to be sarcastic or something, i was actually in a state of topsy-turvy that was why i honestly asked to be enlightened.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
mekaprime:

Lolz, I wasn't actually trying to be sarcastic or something, i was actually in a state of topsy-turvy that was why i honestly asked to be enlightening

enlightened. another grammatical blunder....what's wrong with you?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Beorn:

LOL. I was equally befuddled on reading the post. I'm not sure he knows what wannabe connotes.

Lolz.. no be me talk am oo.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

quite.

What's the difference between what you corrected and the one I spelt? Are you dumb on Sundays?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

enlightened.
auto-correct... Effected my correction long ago, but it seems you have a bull's-eye on my mentions, so have fun & Hasta la vista.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Beorn:

What's the difference between what you corrected and the one I spelt? Are you dumb on Sundays?

quiet: adjective; making little or no noise.

quite: adverb; to the utmost or most absolute extent or degree

now, who is dumb?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Dande whatever they call you, stop editing my posts to sound intelligent with your low IQ.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
mekaprime:

auto-correct... Effected my correction long ago, but it seems you have a bull's-eye on my mentions, so have fun & Hasta la vista.

taylor meh mistake, o kpo ya style.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

quiet: adjective; making little or no noise.
quite: adverb; to the utmost or most absolute extent or degree
now, who is dumb?
I typed the second one, you nuisance!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 3RNEST(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Beorn:
Dande whatever they call you, stop editing my posts to sound intelligent with your low IQ.

you're very diabolical. what I saw with my kolo kolo eyes don turn to me editing your post. chai grin grin grin

I wish I screenshot it.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

taylor meh mistake, o kpo ya style.

LOLZ...Nwanne nwoke, o buro ihe i na eche. Its actually my auto-correct misbehaving. Why would i knowingly make the same mistake twice, even when you expressly corrected & teased me...All the same, tnx for the initial heads-up, i wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't mentioned it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
Dumbo..6.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
mekaprime:

LOLZ...Nwanne nwoke, o buro ihe i na eche. Its actually my auto-correct misbehaving. Why would i knowingly make the same mistake twice, even when you expressly corrected & teased me...All the same, tnx for the initial heads-up, i wouldn't have noticed it if you hadn't mentioned it.

mad respect sir. now I feel bad for correcting you.

beorn abi na bonvita, take a leaf from this gentleman's note book and own up to your mistake instead of lying and trying to push the blame on me. don't be petty.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Meklex(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
Please, I need dope movie suggestions. I have some data that will be expiring soon.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WhoDoWeBlame: 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

you're very diabolical. what I saw with my kolo kolo eyes don turn to me editing your post. chai grin grin grin

I wish I screenshot it.

Your eyes failed you. Go get recommended glasses.

I've made many errors in my posts in the past, it's no big deal. When I was corrected, I accepted my mistake. This time around, I was right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
mekaprime:
Logan...9/10
Genre: Action, Drama, Sci-Fi

This is definitely one flick worth a rewatch every once in a while. A masterpiece of the most epic proportions. It was exhilarating, visceral and brutal at the same time. IMO, this was one of the best emotional ending superhero movies I've seen I.e after Endgame & V for Vendetta. The script, the action, the acting all goes to show that you don't need an over the top action and effects to tell a great story.
A more than worthy & fitting farewell to Hugh Jackmans' final outing as Wolverine, he totally creates a character driven, violent and emotional flick. I've seen all the flicks in the x men franchise/series & ending it with this flick, even though it was a rewatch, sure left me in a melancholic & ardent state.
You like this word die sha...

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

mad respect sir. now I feel bad for correcting you.

beorn abi na bonvita, take a leaf from this gentleman's note book and own up to your mistake instead of lying and trying to push the blame on me. don't be petty.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ccffwx: 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
Anyone with the link to Red Sparrow movie, please?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calliope(f): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
Birdbox.

7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 17, 2019
Logicbwoy:

Galactus is the guy that created silver surfer.

Galactus is bigger than a planet. He eats planets for food.

I don't know about this anus annihilator you are talking about. grin

From what I understand about Galactus, he has no definite size. He can grow to the size of a solar system, and diminish to a size of a skyscraper. He's as big as the power cosmic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2019
Meklex:
Please, I need dope movie suggestions. I have some data that will be expiring soon.

https://m.imdb.com/list/ls027224673/

https://m.imdb.com/list/ls021105452/

https://m.imdb.com/list/ls022633534/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:29am On Jun 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

From what I understand about Galactus, he has no definite size. He can grow to the size of a solar system, and diminish to a size of a skyscraper. He's as big as the power cosmic.

Wow. I did not know that. I only know galactus from the fantastic 4 and the silver surfer cartoons
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2019
21 jump street 7/10

Some parts were funny and some parts were a drag but there were moments that were actually hilarious. I enjoyed the acts and I liked that nothing was being forced on the viewer, the picture just plays and let's you decide on your enjoyment.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 10:38am On Jun 17, 2019
Currently watching a bug's life, two minutes in and I'm already hooked and enjoying it. Got Antz on stand by ready to follow suit.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 10:57am On Jun 17, 2019
Stan Lee Likes to end his articles on the Editors page of Marvel Comic books with 2 words,
who can tell me the 2 words?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:00am On Jun 17, 2019
pryme:
Stan Lee Likes to end his articles on the Editors page of Marvel Comic books with 2 words,
who can tell me the 2 words?

Be asking JAMB question there. Dem tell you say people dey go marvel university?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1416) (1417) (1418) (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) ... (3914) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.