Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,369 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3740724 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
JeromeBlack:

And poverty is a disease, sir.
i have a job at least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2019
The Matrix.

12.7/10.

A rewatch and always a masterpiece. Everytime I watch this movie my rating increase. Indeed the Wachoski brothers need to give me some of the weed they smoked when they did this masterpiece.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
J2381:
The Matrix.

12.7/10.

A rewatch and always a masterpiece. Everytime I watch this movie my rating increase. Indeed the Wachoski brothers need to give me some of the weed they smoked when they did this masterpiece.

They are sisters now. They did a sex change.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
J2381:
The Matrix.

12.7/10.

A Movie far ahead of its time. The wachowski brothers outdid themselves on this one, heard one of them is trans now.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
oyaskii:
A Movie far ahead of its time. The wachowski brothers outdid themselves on this one, heard one of them is trans now.

Both.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
oyaskii:
so song as their minds aren't affected and they're not shoving their Transgender anthem down people's throat, it's all good.
KoiceReloaded:

They are sisters now. They did a sex change.
the Wachoski sisters

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2019
Nova15:
Dunkirk - 9/10

Christopher Nolan is a Genius
This is the very least of all of Christopher Nolan's work but the absolute best cinematography i mean damn, almost licked my screen when i saw this..too neat..left me kicking myself why i didn't see this in IMAX...this and Blade runner 2049 was out the same year i think, both cinematography was just magic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Both.
wow really. Both good movie makers still i must say. Had a hand in Top tier projects like V for Vandetta and Sense 8...only bad movie they made was Jupiter ascending.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
J2381:

the Wachoski sisters
Yup.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
oyaskii:
wow really. Both good movie makers still i must say. Had a hand in Top tier projects like V for Vandetta and Sense 8...only bad movie they made was Jupiter ascending.

You forgot Cloud Atlas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
pryme:

Never heard of it thats why i asked, after installing Kaspersky anti virus my wireless and bluetooth disappeared have tried all the drivers i can find online, i want reinstall windows to reset the drivers but that will be last resort.

Three possiblities

1) your Bluetooth and wifi some how got disabled in the bios. When booting your system hit f6 ( varies) enter bios and confirm wifi and Bluetooth is not disabled.

2) older laptops have a button that switches off wifi. Check if your laptop has one of theses

3) your laptop may have hot keys that toggle these functions.press the fn key in combination with the f7 to f10 keys

4) check device manager to ensure the devices are not disabled.

5) you can use iobit driver booster or wise driver care.you can even chose to update via windows updste
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

You forgot Cloud Atlas
oh yeah that too.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

i have a job at least.

Every clown is now claiming job

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 9:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
How far?

Is nobody watching new films? All I'm seeing are the ratings of ancient movies.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
J2381:
The Matrix.

12.7/10.

They are now the Wachoski sisters.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by herakles: 2:59am On Jun 18, 2019
AryaSand:
Five Feet Apart.
Why do they make movies like that? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry I started frying after Poe's death. Too emotional.

so you are still on nairaland?! even after all the trolling?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vampire2020: 4:19am On Jun 18, 2019

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:38am On Jun 18, 2019
JeromeBlack:
How far?

not everyone is from indomie generation like you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 6:39am On Jun 18, 2019
old movies>new movies

JeromeBlack:
How far?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:44am On Jun 18, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

not everyone is from indomie generation like you.

Says the dumbass that is younger than I am.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:45am On Jun 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
old movies>new movies

That is assuming that movies follow the old wine principle
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2019
herakles:

so you are still on nairaland?! even after all the trolling?

I should have killed myself because you decided to Troll the hell out of me?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 7:15am On Jun 18, 2019
Ishilove:

They are now the Wachoski sisters.
yeah I was told.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 7:33am On Jun 18, 2019
J2381:
yeah I was told.

The rank hypocrisy.

No homophobic remarks?

So many Nigerians are anti-gay but when it is a rich white/foreign person that produces something they like they will keep quiet.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 7:38am On Jun 18, 2019
JeromeBlack:
How far?

Too many uninteresting superhero movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 7:58am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

Three possiblities

1) your Bluetooth and wifi some how got disabled in the bios. When booting your system hit f6 ( varies) enter bios and confirm wifi and Bluetooth is not disabled.

2) older laptops have a button that switches off wifi. Check if your laptop has one of theses

3) your laptop may have hot keys that toggle these functions.press the fn key in combination with the f7 to f10 keys

4) check device manager to ensure the devices are not disabled.

5) you can use iobit driver booster or wise driver care.you can even chose to update via windows updste

I will just try the wise driver car, I checked the bios section and enabled it (though it was checked to enable by default). the device is not even visible in the device manager though when i click on view the show hidden icon, the bluetooth becomes visible. So its not even an issue of toggling or hot keys, the device does not even recognize the hardware.

this has happened before, i had to reinstall windows again (without formating the hard disk) and everything worked fine again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 18, 2019
pryme:

I will just try the wise driver car, I checked the bios section and enabled it (though it was checked to enable by default). the device is not even visible in the device manager though when i click on view the show hidden icon, the bluetooth becomes visible. So its not even an issue of toggling or hot keys, the device does not even recognize the hardware.

this has happened before, i had to reinstall windows again (without formating the hard disk) and everything worked fine again.

Also try Intel driver updater (I have forgotten its name)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2019
J2381:
first of, you're an idiot. Second, you're an idiot and third, you're still a very big idiot.

Now fvck you very much and get lost.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2019
ornicus:

Also try Intel driver updater (I have forgotten its name)

let me check google,

downloading wise driver now
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 18, 2019
JeromeBlack:

That is assuming that movies follow the old wine principle

I don't think it has anything to do with age. Good movies just last longer. There are good old movies and bad old movies just like there are good new movies and bad new movies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Teenwolf(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.