Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3726068 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 7:42am On Aug 17, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Like I said earlier, I don't do blind and nonsensical arguments

KoiceReloaded already took care of the matter.
The plot twist at the end clearly stipulates that Eli is as blind as bat.

but aren't you the one who posted a screenshot saying Eli revealed to the man at the library that he was blind? After I laid waste to your claims you're now saying your usual bullsh1t. Mr the vagina is cleaner than the mouth. And yes you don't do blind argument, how can I forget.

Watch Zatoichi or Blind Bury and see what those guys did with their swords if believing a blind man slicing people's head off is nonsense in movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 7:45am On Aug 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

No, wait for WB to feed you on the mouth since you cannot see what is right in front of you. Eli wore shades because he must have really liked them shades, eh?
I guess Solara who also wore shades was blind also? Since wearing shades is solely for blind folks.

You remind me of a certain joke about a man who died in a natural disaster and went to heaven. On getting to heaven, he lamented to God that God didn't answer his prayers even though he prayed fervently. God told him he sent help to him several times, but the man inadvertently rebuffed all, because the "help" took a modest form.

The devil is in the details, brother.
Whatever.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 17, 2019
You will do well to note that what I discussed with this moniker is completely independent from the other.

One is for trolling and stirring up controversial issues while the other is for serious stuff

Eli is blind, argue with your keypad.

joseph1832:
but aren't you the one who posted a screenshot saying Eli revealed to the man at the library that he was blind? After I laid waste to your claims you're now saying your usual bullsh1t. Mr the vagina is cleaner than the mouth. And yes you don't do blind argument, how can I forget.

Watch Zatoichi or Blind Bury and see what those guys did with their swords if believing a blind man slicing people's head off is nonsense in movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2019
alexistaiwo:
You will do well to note that what I discussed with this moniker is completely independent from the other.

One is for trolling and stirring up controversial issues while the other is for serious stuff

Eli is blind, argue with your keypad.
LMAO.

See blatant denying sha. Chisos!. You were trolling yet you provided a screenshot to back up your frivolous claim that the vagina is cleaner than the mouth, just like you did yesterday with that screenshot saying Eli revealed to that dude in the library that he was blind.

Trolling my ass. Go Sidon Abeg.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 17, 2019
Bros, don't shift goalposts.

Clubmaster is not here to debate pussy issues with you.

Alexistaiwo is asking you Is Eli blind or not?

joseph1832:
LMAO.

See blatant denying sha. Chisos!. You were trolling yet you provided a screenshot to back up your frivolous claim that the vagina is cleaner than the mouth, just like you did yesterday with that screenshot saying Eli revealed to that dude in the library that he was blind.

Trolling my ass. Go Sidon Abeg.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 8:07am On Aug 17, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Bros, don't shift goalposts.

Clubmaster is not here to debate pussy issues with you.

Alexistaiwo is asking you Is Eli blind or not?
who is shifting goalposts.

So you're saying you're not the one behind Clubmaster moniker? grin

Now as to your question. In Eli's voice, "we walk by faith, not by sight".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZzqlxOLBus

I remember this from school. Not sure if it has aged well
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2019
Is he blind or not?

joseph1832:
who is shifting goalposts.

So you're saying you're not the one behind Clubmaster moniker? grin

Now as to your question. In Eli's voice, "we walk by faith, not by sight".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2019
Never seen a more foolhardy character. Always arguing against the grain. I tire for am.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:46am On Aug 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

More spoilers loading...
smh

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 9:05am On Aug 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Never seen a more foolhardy character. Always arguing against the grain. I tire for am.

Help me with interesting series similar to Gomorrah, Queen of the South, Narcos etc. A friend of mine is looking for similar series with that storyline
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2019
Beorn1:

Help me with interesting series similar to Gomorrah, Queen of the South, Narcos etc. A friend of mine is looking for similar series with that storyline
Crime and drug themed tv series.

- Snowfall
- Breaking Bad
- Animal Kingdom
- Weeds
- Peaky Blinders
- Broadwalk Empire
- The Sopranos
- The Wire
- Banshee
- Graceland
- Crash
- Banshee
- Warrior
- Goliath
- Better Call Saul
- The Chi
- Sons of Anarchy
- Ray Donovan
- Justified
- Bloodline
- Gang Related
- SouthLand
- El Chapo
- Ozark
- The Shield
- Stan Lee the Lucky Man
- The Bridge
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn1: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Crime and drug themed tv series.
- Snowfall - Breaking Bad - Animal Kingdom - Weeds - Peaky Blinders - Broadwalk Empire - The Sopranos - The Wire - Banshee - Graceland - Crash - Banshee - Warrior - Goliath - Better Call Saul - The Chi - Sons of Anarchy - Ray Donovan - Justified - Bloodline - Gang Related - SouthLand - El Chapo - Ozark - The Shield - Stan Lee the Lucky Man - The Bridge
Oshey. You did well, bro.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:52am On Aug 17, 2019
This guy dumb sef. Even him quote "we walk by faith not by sight" is obviously pointing out the dude seems blind. Some ppl go just wan argue for controversy and argument sake like say na only them wise pass the others.
Wether u don't know that there are blind ppl who can function and locate things as efficient as People with sight. Smh undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2019
ornicus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZzqlxOLBus

I remember this from school. Not sure if it has aged well

Blind Fury.

"Get me Bruce Lee."

"Bruce Lee is dead"

"Then, get his brother."

I lolled, ngl. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 17, 2019
abduleez1:
This guy dumb sef. Even him quote "we walk by faith not by sight" is obviously pointing out the dude seems blind. Some ppl go just wan argue for controversy and argument sake like say na only them wise pass the others.
Wether u don't know that there are blind ppl who can function and locate things as efficient as People with sight. Smh undecided

Lolz. your irritation surely matched mine. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2019
abduleez1:

Both Alexistaiwo and Joseph1832 are jokers.

Joseph does not want to admit that The main character in the book of Eli is blind despite the glaring evidence.

Alexistaiwo sees the the main character's blindness as a plot hole . Lol. The foolishness in such reasoning. A lot of blind people in action or science fiction movies are creatively given exceptional hearing so that the blindness is not an impairment to the action. Daredevil, dont breathe, Toph in avatar etc
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:11am On Aug 17, 2019
Obviously some people really can't follow the premise of an argument. Always believing their opinion is sanctioned by God himself. Tssk
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Logic007:

Both Alexistaiwo and Joseph1832 are jokers

Joseph does not want to admit that The main character in the book of Eli is blind despite the glaring evidence.

Alexistaiwo sees the the main character's blindness as a plot hole
. Lol. The foolishness in such reasoning. A lot of blind people in action or science fiction movies are creatively given exceptional hearing so that the blindness is not an impairment to the action. Daredevil, dont breathe, Toph in avatar etc

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 17, 2019
I don't see it as a plot hole, I just refuse to accept that blind man will shoot multiple hostiles at distance without missing, hell! he was in a crowded street filled with innocent bystanders angry

Logic007:

Both Alexistaiwo and Joseph1832 are jokers.

Alexistaiwo sees the the main character's blindness as a plot hole . Lol. The foolishness in such reasoning. A lot of blind people in action or science fiction movies are creatively given exceptional hearing so that the blindness is not an impairment to the action. Daredevil, dont breathe, Toph in avatar etc
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:18am On Aug 17, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I don't see it as a plot hole, I just refuse to accept that blind man will shoot multiple hostiles at distance without missing, hell! he was in a crowded street filled with innocent bystanders angry
In Eli's voice: "we walk by faith, not by sight." tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 17, 2019
Little wonder you were asking if I believe in God before recommending the movie.

Now I understand your quote perfectly grin

Live and let's live
joseph1832:
In Eli's voice: "we walk by faith, not by sight." tongue

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 17, 2019
alexistaiwo:

It's not a plot hole though. God is supposedly guiding him the whole time. It's all BS in the real world ofc, but pertaining to the movie, it made perfect sense.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Little wonder you were asking if I believe in God before recommending the movie.

Now I understand your quote perfectly grin

Live and let's live
thank goodness. Cheers.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Who has watched 'Barry' TV series from HBO... I see it has good ratings. About to download
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
This Nairaland bad gateway thing is starting to get annoying. I have gone through all my browsers, from Dolphin to Safari, yet the problem has persisted. Seun should do something about the server asap. Can't be posting things only to have them disappear. The ish don tire me. angry

This matter has been on going for sometime now, typical Naija thing, while other forums are upgrading we are static, thus looking like we are downgrading.

I notice this more frequently when am using 9mobile network post, then its less frequent when i use MTN network post.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nigeria is finished!

Big brother thread in this section has over 3000 pages.

This our TV thread is struggling with about 1500 pages.

Big brother is better than all movies and TV shows according to popularity in Nigeria on nairaland.

This country is gone.

Please, if you are a big brother fan, (and over the age of 26 which is working age) I consider you a reetard, dont quote me unless you want lightning to strike you.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
joseph1832:
another one. Good lord.

So blind people have white eyes or what are you trying to say exactly?. This is just like you saying a man who has what we usually call 'ojoro eyes' is blind.

Beside all this, there's no mentioned whatsoever in the movie that Eli is blind. So whatever the subtle hints you chose to see or not see, is just your opinion.

Well Eli was Blind as far as the story goes, just say they did a really bad job showing it.
When I first watched the movie I never for once suspected he was blind not until some years later (it was that bad),
But then come to think of it, He is constantly on Shades, The Bible is in Braille form,

I think it adds up.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DarkHub: 12:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hello nairalanders, join thousands of viewers of TheDarkhub Tv. The channel offers adult contents, leaked videos and premium nude videos from your favourite Instagram models.
Click on the whatsapp link below by deleting the space between http and s.

http s:///2349016646075?text=Hello%2C%20i%20want%20interested%20in%20joining%20TheDarkHub%2C%20and%20my%20name%20is.....

Or send us a message on 09016646075
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
[s]
Logic007:
Nigeria is finished!

Big brother thread in this section has over 3000 pages.

This our TV thread is struggling with about 1500 pages.

Big brother is better than all movies and TV shows according to popularity in Nigeria on nairaland.

This country is gone.

Please, if you are a big brother fan, (and over the age of 26 which is working age) I consider you a reetard, dont quote me unless you want lightning to strike you.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
MJBOLT:
I am a big brother fan

I will just assume that you are still a child that jumps around in captain America pyjamas.

I forgive you for not knowing better.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
at least i'm not the guy chasing and begging to sniff a woman's panties

Logic007:

I will just assume that you are still a child that jumps around in captain America pyjamas.

I forgive you for not knowing better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Olajiiree(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.