Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3753326 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2019
Trumbo 7.5/10 .

The movie had all of my favorites. It's a shame though that what was being done to people with opposing views back then is still being done
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
Mr. Right.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:56am On Sep 22, 2019
oyaskii:
"I'm not talking about killing Penguin, or Scarecrow, or Dent. I'm talking about him. Just him. And doing it because... because he took me away from you.".....

This was not only the best scene in this movie but also one of the best scene in comic/animation history, it gave me the chills....Batman:Under the red hood.
This is probably my best DC animated movie of all time. The story was engaging, the voice acting was top notch and the dialogue was just absolutely entertaining. And the basic DC animation style hadn't bored me by then. This scene was really a beauty. And The Joker was sadistically hilarious as ever.
"Gotta give the kid props. He came back from the dead to make this shindig happen. So who's got a camera? I want one with the kid, first. Then all of us. And then one with the crowbar."

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 10:30am On Sep 22, 2019
The big Lebowski 10/10

If you think snatch was good then you should definitely see this one. I'm going to come right out and say it, this is officially my favourite coen brothers picture cool it's comedy with very serious undertones.

The dude shall abide, I take comfort in that. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2019
6 Days

This is a very slow kidnap themed movie. A disappointing ending with each day's passing by with almost nothing new other than phone calls from the scared mouthpiece of the terrorists. I bet the real event shits on this adaptation. I would have rated it low if it wasn't based on a true event.

5.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 22, 2019
losprince:
The big Lebowski 10/10

If you think snatch was good then you should definitely see this one. I'm going to come right out and say it, this is officially my favourite coen brothers picture cool it's comedy with very serious undertones.

The dude shall abide, I take comfort in that. wink

Fargo (1996) has a TV series running for 3 seasons that is even better, with loads of Big Lebowski's references in season 3. It's their way of telling us that the Fargo and The Big Lebowski's worlds are connected.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2019
Kaycee7:
This is probably my best DC animated movie of all time. The story was engaging, the voice acting was top notch and the dialogue was just absolutely entertaining. And the basic DC animation style hadn't bored me by then. This scene was really a beauty. And The Joker was sadistically hilarious as ever.
"Gotta give the kid props. He came back from the dead to make this shindig happen. So who's got a camera? I want one with the kid, first. Then all of us. And then one with the crowbar."

Joker's dark humor is what I liked most about him. I enjoyed it so much in The Dark Knight.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Yooruba1914: 12:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
H
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
oyaskii:
"I'm not talking about killing Penguin, or Scarecrow, or Dent. I'm talking about him. Just him. And doing it because... because he took me away from you.".....

This was not only the best scene in this movie but also one of the best scene in comic/animation history, it gave me the chills....Batman:Under the red hood.

Batman's willpower and discipline is not human.
How he keeps his code after all the pain he has gone through is beyond me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bourne007(m): 1:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
The wedding year

American Dreamer

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.