Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3774832 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (3842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2019
Clubmaster:
Been watching Train to Busan since Saturday and so far, I like what I see.

The director is the MVP so far.
Mad directing skills shocked

I will conclude watching tomorrow and give final verdict.
which site did you download it from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2019

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 8:18am On Oct 07, 2019
so many lazy nigerian yoot in one place.

jeromeblack spends half of his time playing fifa, and the rest trolling and cultivating internet feuds undecided

beorn1 spends all his waking hours and money by voting multiple times per week for someone more financial buoyant than his stupid ass. his frodo ended up not even winning the 60m sef. misplaced priorities on crack. undecided

Kaycee7 splits his time between snitching and watching anime. undecided

abduleez1 prefers been an unpaid dc comics town crier than a productive member of society undecided

Nani667 spends all this free wifi on cartoons and animations. undecided

hornycus cannot stop sniffing panties to save his life. undecided

lazy nigerian yoots, I hail una.

12 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2019
NetNaija have it on their site since last year na

joseph1832:
which site did you download it from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:
well its your opinion and you're entitled to it.
Success = 120 X 3 = 360 Million dollars
so presently it is still a failure angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2019
Born2Freak:

Stop exposing your childish trolling for Marvel.

Joker was released on October 4. As at the morning of October 6th, it has already made 234 million dollars.
check google for the release date angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2019
hulk616:
Success = 120 X 3 = 360 Million dollars
so presently it is still a failure angry
what's this one saying?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 07, 2019
abduleez1:

Lol I bet you cry yourself to sleep with that. grin grin grin
Never, all my movies made a billion dollars grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kryzboy(m): 10:03am On Oct 07, 2019
Clubmaster:
If you follow blogs that major in movies and series, you will be informed.

can you give me one
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 07, 2019
Clubmaster:
King of Boys

This is the dopest thing I have seen from Nollywood yet.

All the actors including the relatively inexperienced ones delivered a top notch performance.

And that guy that spoiled train to busan.
I promise you that you will not meet God at home on judgement day.
download link pls
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2019
hulk616:
Never, all my movies made a billion dollars grin

grin grin grin pls can you list "all your movies with $1bn"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2019
abduleez1:

grin grin grin pls can you list "all your movies with $1bn"

MCU movies with 1 billion dollars
1. Spiderman
2. Endgame over 2 billion dollars
3. Captain Marvel (passing overhyped Wonder woman)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2019
hulk616:

1. Spiderman

Okay and how does that reduce the price of garri for market?

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2019
Born2Freak:

1. Harley Quinn was never a central character in the birds of prey comics. She is not a core member. Yet, the movie is centred on her.

2. Sexuality should be secondary. Take Mera in Aquaman for example- her sexuality is there but it is not played up for the audience.

Read the comics and you will know where I am coming from. The movie is looking like a cash grab

1. True Harley Quinn is not the central figure of Birds of Prey, it's Batgirl's team. The movie is centred on her because she IS a bankable Character, Fans love her / Margot Robbie.

Besides she is the most popular character amongst the Characters to be portrayed in the film. I'd say it's smart business using her as focal point for marketing.

2. Sexuality isn't a secondary trait for Harley Quinn, it goes hand in hand with her craziness.
Mera is sexy but sexuality is not her thing. She is more or less the Underwater Wonder Woman equivalent of strong and powerful women.

Sex appeal is the in-thing for Characters like Harley Quinn, Catwoman and Poison Ivy. Infact fans will protest if any of these characters is portrayed by someone they feel not "sexy enough".

I've read enough Harley Quinn comics to know what I'm talking about.

Of course every movie is produced to make cash.

It might look like a cash grab but WB needs to put up more Harley Quinn content as fans loves Margot Robbie. Even more Harley Quinn centred content are coming up or in development.
There is not much team up movie which involves Harley Quinn coming up even the Batman, so BoP is a way of not wasting her potential idling.

Besides, Harley Quinn was the ONLY POSITIVE thing to come out of critically panned Suicide Squad. So common sense dictates she be the Focal point of marketing.

She is already familiar with casual moviegoers and fans alike, other BoP members are not yet known by the public except CB fans, so Harley Quinn is the Centre of Marketing. Other members are just making their debut in the DCEU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
hulk616:

1. Spiderman

But you said all your movies are one billion dollars.
I only see 3 and you have 23+ films. Where are the rest.

Captain Marvel was only helped cos of Endgame grin grin

But not to worry Wonder Woman 1984 is ready to Surpass that!!! grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Train to Busan

Don't know why you guys are going on about the ending.

I have seen enough survival movies to know that their usual theme is always monkey dey chop, baboon dey chop

By the way, my MVP is the guy that was sacrificing others for his own survival.

He is not devilish or wicked, just following all humans primitive survival instincts. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bratking:

what is this virgin yapping about do you think I give a damn about all this dc vs marvel brouhaha all am saying is that you should pipe it down and find something else to occupy your jobless life and stop spamming the thread with your ignominious dc worship. get a life young man. don't be a frustrated nitwit like jeromeblack/cheers01.

Stop being a frustrated punk. Go get laid. undecided
If u have no common sense to understand that Joker is the most talked about topic on the internet presently, then you are just plain dimwitted. tongue

Your puny whining have no effect on me. Go get a decent job, seems you are underemployed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Clubmaster:
Train to Busan

Don't know why you guys are going on about the ending.

I have seen enough survival movies to know that their usual theme is always monkey dey chop, baboon dey chop

By the way, my MVP is the guy that was sacrificing others for his own survival.

He is not devilish or wicked, just following all humans primitive survival instincts. grin

grin grin grin you funny. But the guy was annoying.

True Talk the guy was obeying laws of nature. That's why I say that film was very realistic.

There must be at least one motherfvcker who acts like this.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
hulk616:

1. Spiderman

Las Las I go still pack all the awards and you will shout "love u 3000" plus PETITIONS!!! grin grin tongue

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
This guy reminds me of what I did to my guys that year.

I remember this season that Manchester United were paired with Wolfsburg in the UEFA champions league group stages, me and my guys were in our compound gisting and following the match on livescore when Popo started pursuing some guys in the neighbourhood.

Two guys started running in our direction and were shouting from distance "don't wait, don't wait, Popo are grabbing anybody they lay hands on"

One thing about yours truly is that I have got mad reflexes, you can notify me of an object already thrown from my behind and I will catch it (not even dodge) without stress (one of my guys favorite past time is playing that rough play with me).

Back to my initial narration, immediately I heard the warning, I took off before others could react or process the information and ran into the house and lock the front door from inside.

When Popo didn't catch up with the two guys they pursued, they noticed my guys banging on the door and asked them what they were trying to do, they said they are occupants of the house and they are waiting for the guy (me) inside to open the door.

Na so Popo and my guys started banging on the door ooo, me wey I no get handwriting to write police statement, I no open shishi.

Las las, they packed my guys go station say if person wey dey inside don ready, make e come bail them for station grin grin grin

How they got out is story for another day.

abduleez1:

grin grin grin you funny. But the guy was annoying.

True Talk the guy was obeying laws of nature. That's why I say that film was very realistic.

There must be at least one motherfvcker who acts like this.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
abduleez1:

Las Las I go still pack all the awards and you will shout "love u 3000" plus PETITIONS!!! grin grin tongue
grin lets wait and see

please dont run away from here when endgame and RDJ wins oscars grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
abduleez1:

But you said all your movies are one billion dollars.
I only see 3 and you have 23+ films. Where are the rest.

Captain Marvel was only helped cos of Endgame grin grin

But not to worry Wonder Woman 1984 is ready to Surpass that!!! grin grin
THIS YEAR ALL MCU MOVIES MADE A BILLION DOLLARS

Wonder woman will never surpass captain marvel.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Moneyboyz:

Okay and how does that reduce the price of garri for market?
i dont know and care. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
hulk616:
grin lets wait and see

grin grin I'm am IMPATIENTLY WAITING.

We dey here together na.

RDJ vs JP

I LOVE YOU 3000 cool grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
hulk616:
THIS YEAR ALL MCU MOVIES MADE A BILLION DOLLARS

Wonder woman will never surpass captain marvel.

Oof in your dreams. That feminist shit help her career and Endgame cos no one wanted to miss out on proceedings leading to the endgame.

Why MCU movies easily made billions is because Disney just wanted to release the big guns all at once, just in time for you know Disney+

Moreover most studios Biggie's (franchise) were not available except Universal (Hobbs and Shaw) and maybe upcoming Sony's Jumanji

Next year na go cry with stiff competition burning your ass.

Universal, WB ain't joking this time around.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
hulk616:
grin lets wait and see

Ooh I forgot Disney didn't summit RDJ for any individual Oscar award except the film Endgame.

So no individual Oscar award for RDJ except **Love you 3000** grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
Clubmaster:
This guy reminds me of what I did to my guys that year.

I remember this season that Manchester United were paired with Wolfsburg in the UEFA champions league group stages, me and my guys were in our compound gisting and following the match on livescore when Popo started pursuing some guys in the neighbourhood.

Two guys started running in our direction and were shouting from distance "don't wait, don't wait, Popo are grabbing anybody they lay hands on"

One thing about yours truly is that I have got mad reflexes, you can notify me of an object already thrown from my behind and I will catch it (not even dodge) without stress (one of my guys favorite past time is playing that rough play with me).

Back to my initial narration, immediately I heard the warning, I took off before others could react or process the information and ran into the house and lock the front door from inside.

When Popo didn't catch up with the two guys they pursued, they noticed my guys banging on the door and asked them what they were trying to do, they said they are occupants of the house and they are waiting for the guy (me) inside to open the door.

Na so Popo and my guys started banging on the door ooo, me wey I no get handwriting to write police statement, I no open shishi.

Las las, they packed my guys go station say if person wey dey inside don ready, make e come bail them for station grin grin grin

How they got out is story for another day.

LMAO grin grin grin guy u wicked ooo

See as u snitch your gees
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
joseph1832:
You're the one who is arguing pointlessly and don't even have a clue of what you're talking about.

In the comics you said Harley Quinn isn't a central character or prominent member of Birds of Prey. So according to you they should follow the comics hook line and sinker, right? So tell me what's the fun in watching a movie you already know how it'll end? Truly you're not just arguing pointlessly, you're totally clueless.

Imagine you talking about sexuality and violence. So movies like John Wick, Anna and the likes should start adopting nollywood esque plot just to please Lilly livered people like you.

Perhaps you should also have such films star people like Patience Ozorkwo and Shola Sobowale, arrant nonsense.

If you don't like a movie, move along and stop complaining about what the producers decide to do or not do, afterall, you didn't contribute a dime to the making of that movie.

This is not the first time I have debated with you. So, I know you are intellectually weak on certain subjects.

You need to understand that sexuality is not the problem but how the sexuality is used in the film.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
abduleez1:

1. True Harley Quinn is not the central figure of Birds of Prey, it's Batgirl's team. The movie is centred on her because she IS a bankable Character, Fans love her / Margot Robbie.

Besides she is the most popular character amongst the Characters to be portrayed in the film. I'd say it's smart business using her as focal point for marketing.

2. Sexuality isn't a secondary trait for Harley Quinn, it goes hand in hand with her craziness.
Mera is sexy but sexuality is not her thing. She is more or less the Underwater Wonder Woman equivalent of strong and powerful women.

Sex appeal is the in-thing for Characters like Harley Quinn, Catwoman and Poison Ivy. Infact fans will protest if any of these characters is portrayed by someone they feel not "sexy enough".

I've read enough Harley Quinn comics to know what I'm talking about.

Of course every movie is produced to make cash.

It might look like a cash grab but WB needs to put up more Harley Quinn content as fans loves Margot Robbie. Even more Harley Quinn centred content are coming up or in development.
There is not much team up movie which involves Harley Quinn coming up even the Batman, so BoP is a way of not wasting her potential idling.

Besides, Harley Quinn was the ONLY POSITIVE thing to come out of critically panned Suicide Squad. So common sense dictates she be the Focal point of marketing.

She is already familiar with casual moviegoers and fans alike, other BoP members are not yet known by the public except CB fans, so Harley Quinn is the Centre of Marketing. Other members are just making their debut in the DCEU.

This your epistle will mean nothing when the movie flops.

See you in 2020

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
abduleez1:

grin grin I'm am IMPATIENTLY WAITING.

We dey here together na.

RDJ vs JP

I LOVE YOU 3000 cool grin
waiting to be disappointed grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
abduleez1:

Oof in your dreams. That feminist shit help her career and Endgame cos no one wanted to miss out on proceedings leading to the endgame.

Why MCU movies easily made billions is because Disney just wanted to release the big guns all at once, just in time for you know Disney+

Moreover most studios Biggie's (franchise) were not available except Universal (Hobbs and Shaw) and maybe upcoming Sony's Jumanji

Next year na go cry with stiff competition burning your ass.

Universal, WB ain't joking this time around.
story for the gods grin
2017 we have stiff competition from DC, still beat them easily e.g wonder woman and GOTG 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
abduleez1:

Ooh I forgot Disney didn't summit RDJ for any individual Oscar award except the film Endgame.

So no individual Oscar award for RDJ except **Love you 3000** grin grin
anyhow, Joker is not winning anything.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1664) (1665) (1666) (1667) (1668) (1669) (1670) ... (3842) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.