Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1683) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3762301 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (3837) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=ornicus post=83212609][/quote]
weird flex but ok.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
ornicus:

Jeez. Bro, you're not just a geek, you're a walking movie, game and TV shows magnet. shocked shocked

Do you actually have the time to peruse all your collections? shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Olodo24: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2019
kendrick93:
sorry but that's bull...
His performance in pursuit of happiness,Alli, Concussion were top notch and he was nominated for Oscars in those roles....
Must be everybody win Oscar?
....you don't have to win an Oscar to be a good actor
His last big movies like Alladin, focus,suicide squad did quite well at the box office too so where are the flops you're talking about?
he only got a Golden Globe nomination for Concussion.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:49pm On Oct 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Ma Nigga! Respek. cool
The guy is good. Freaking good!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Beorn:

Jeez. Bro, you're not just a geek, you're a walking movie, game and TV shows magnet. shocked shocked

Do you actually have the time to peruse all your collections? shocked

No cry cry cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Elvis1331: 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
Clubmaster:
This particular thread holds more weight than I thought.

I remember someone here made a suggestion that Netnaija should create a separate catalogue for TV series and the suggestion was echoed by other thread members.

Guess what?
NetNaija has done exactly as advised.

the punter himself
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2019
ornicus:

No cry cry cry

It's actually okay. I doubt anyone will have enough time to enjoy all the stuffs in those HDD. It's not possible mehn.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheMainMan: 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
some people will just sit down there and be criticizing actors like say e easy undecided

those actors are made and recognize globally... not everyone gets to win everything biko undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0OFH4xpPr4

An original Disney ip

I stumbled on it because chiwetel ejiofor

But you have to watch to the end

Looks like Disney listened to the complaints. The hardcore maleficient from the original sleeping beauty is back.

'Love doesn't always end well'

This isn't your parents Disney movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Olodo24: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
TheMainMan:
some people will just sit down there and be criticizing actors like say e easy undecided

those actors are made and recognize globally... not everyone gets to win everything biko undecided
this is one Nigerian mentality that needs to stop.

Always quick to remind us how successful criticised artists are. Most of the Hollywood stars we worship here are considered 70% bad in the US.

I'm a member of at least 8 popular American blogs, forums and regular news sites. People on those platforms say their minds without getting reminded about achievements whatsoever. People criticise and go. The case is different in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Andersonjr(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=ornicus post=83212609][/quote]Damn! Wait what's the storage capacity of your PC?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Olodo24: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

netnaija is owned by a well known person that frequents this thread. i'll respect his anonymity and not divulge the username.
tell him to go hunt for The Farewell, Once upon a time in Hollywood, etc. I dey find those films bad bad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Olodo24: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
Who has downloaded Kunle Afolayan's Mokalik? I want to know if it has English subtitles cos I know the dialogues are on Yoruba
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheMainMan: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
Olodo24:
this is one Nigerian mentality that needs to stop.

Always quick to remind us how successful criticised artists are. Most of the Hollywood stars we worship here are considered 70% bad in the US.

I'm a member of at least 8 popular American blogs, forums and regular news sites. People on those platforms say their minds without getting reminded about achievements whatsoever. People criticise and go. The case is different in Nigeria
can you mention those hollywood stars that are 70% bad that we worship here

just because you are part of 8 popular america blogs doesn't mean your criticism or those on those blogs u belong are right... some criticize out of hate... U saying that is also a nigerian mentality

Not winning a particular award doesn't mean such actor is bad... Not everyone gets to win everything and that doesn't mean you are not a good actor.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

weird flex but ok.

Joker - 10/10

One word "Masterpiece"

The Art of self defense - 1/10

Total crap and a complete waste of time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
ornicus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0OFH4xpPr4

An original Disney ip

I stumbled on it because chiwetel ejiofor

But you have to watch to the end

Looks like Disney listened to the complaints. The hardcore maleficient from the original sleeping beauty is back.

'Love doesn't always end well'

This isn't your parents Disney movie

It looks good and more maleficent than the last one.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
TheMainMan:
can you mention those hollywood stars that are 70% bad that we worship here

just because you are part of 8 popular america blogs doesn't mean your criticism or those on those blogs u belong are right... some criticize out of hate... U saying that is also a nigerian mentality

Not winning a particular award doesn't mean such actor is bad... Not everyone gets to win everything and that doesn't mean you are not a good actor.

I was wondering why he thought belonging to those sites is a marking scheme for movies. Everyone has their own standards and we need to respect that. DiCaprio was awarded an Oscar for The Revenant after his years of exceptional work. Denzel even said that he does not bother to vote for the Oscars that it is his wife that does the voting.

Will Smith is a great actor. Just as any other great artist he will retire and his work will speak for him, not the Oscar's or the faceless critics on those forums.

Martin Scorsese’s remark about Marvel's movies not being cinema also drew controversy. His recent explanation is that he believes that Marvel movies have value and people can like them or not, but that they provide a different type of experience, and that experience doesn’t meet his definition of cinema.

Even the critics don’t know what makes something ‘cinema’ to Martin Scorsese. At the end of the day, it is his opinion and he is entitled to it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Andersonjr:
Damn! Wait what's the storage capacity of your PC?

hmmm

well my pc is a thinkpad p71.
it has two slots for nvme ssds
and two bays for hdds

so my pc has 4 drives
512gb system drive
2tb games drive
2tb work files drive
1tb media and downloads drive

the other drives are external drives. software install, backups, movies, tv shows, etal. most are in a dock/enclosure which makes them easier to manage. i am thinking of buying another dock, to move the last three into it, but i am wary.

weird things happen.

when i bought my dock, i simply shucked the hdds from their cases and put them inside the dock. i thought they would be immediately seen, but rather, the drives went RAW straight. there a trick you can do on raw drives with chk disk, but it only works with drives below 2tb. so i had to spend a week recovering data from the drives. you can never predict everything that will go wrong. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 18, 2019
Olodo24:
it seems we're in the same boat. Nigerians and their I must get it for free mentality. Most people around me has turned me into a cinema hall. They don't want to download with their data and when I say no, they'll say ordinary film
Haba. Personally I'm happy to share the limited movies I have. There's nothing to it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ravioli(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2019
District B13

8/10

Dope azz action flick.. You guys need to watch it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 18, 2019
ornicus:

hmmm

and two bays for hdds

so my pc has 4 drives
512gb system drive
2tb games drive
2tb work files drive

the other drives are external drives. software install, backups, movies, tv shows, etal. most are in a dock/enclosure which makes them easier to manage. i am thinking of buying another dock, to move the last three into it, but i am wary.

weird things happen.

when i bought my dock, i simply shucked the hdds from their cases and put them inside the dock. i thought they would be immediately seen, but rather, the drives went RAW straight. there a trick you can do on raw drives with chk disk, but it only works with drives below 2tb. so i had to spend a week recovering data from the drives. you can never predict everything that will go wrong. angry
Are you being serious now Ordinary movie and u bombarded me with jargons I've never heard before
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Are you being serious now Ordinary movie and u bombarded me with jargons I've never heard before

you never meet nerd/geek before tongue tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 18, 2019
ornicus:

you never meet nerd/geek before tongue tongue
I have. Anyways, thank u.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urboyAce(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2019
iamJ:
nairaland isn't the most visited site in Nigeria

It's not number 5 in the world

It's not top 30 in the world self
I think its 7th in Nigeria, 99th in the world or so...not so sure
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Andersonjr(m): 11:06am On Oct 18, 2019
ornicus:

hmmm

and two bays for hdds

so my pc has 4 drives
512gb system drive
2tb games drive
2tb work files drive

weird things happen.

Wow absolutely stuttering
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamJ(m): 11:12am On Oct 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
the great hunt for love in movie exchange

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2019
iamJ:
the great hunt for love in movie exchange
Stop that my friend. It's not funny.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bu5hIyz6fs

This was a very funny movie.i remembered it because there is an article on fp about the hero of onitsha market fire, and I am wondering - how does anyone know of that guy is actually the hero?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Haba. Personally I'm happy to share the limited movies I have. There's nothing to it.
Like I'm wondering what's all the fuss. As long as the person(s) doesn't act entitled, like I'm your designated movie/series acquisitor, I'm always happy to share.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1680) (1681) (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) ... (3837) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.