Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3732817 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) ... (3830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Okeydokey. It's a sequel to Zombieland starring Woody Harelson and Jesse Eisenberg.
Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 10:54am On Oct 19, 2019
Jero has some loose bolts and nuts in the head quite alright but this is a little beneath him in my own opinion but you know what they say about craziness........ Never say never

KoiceReloaded:

My smart money is on Jeromeblack. There is something about that fella that screams cuckoo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2019
Clubmaster:
Jero has some loose bolts and nuts in the head quite alright but this is a little beneath him in my own opinion but you know what they say about craziness........ Never say never

There is no limit to craziness. Jeromeblack has a personality that is borderline compulsive. If you get into his shitlist, he won't let it go. This is exactly the kind of shit he would pull to get under my skin.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2019
This is another angle

Can't believe I am spending my Saturday morning discussing craziness grin

Nairaland no go kee me one day grin grin grin

KoiceReloaded:

There is no limit to craziness. Jeromeblack has a personality that is borderline compulsive. If you get into his shitlist, he won't let it go. This is exactly the kind of shit he would pull to get under my skin.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2019
Clubmaster:
This is another angle
Can't believe I am spending my Saturday morning discussing craziness grin

Nairaland no go kee me one day grin grin grin

It's contagious, isn't it? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

My smart money is on Jeromeblack. There is something about that fella that screams cuckoo.

KoiceReloaded:

Jeromeblack here.

All I have to say is that you are a sad sack of egotistical shite.

Please, dont accuse me of something that has nothing to do with me. If I have beef with you, I would tell you to your face.

Even clubmaster knows that such an act is beneath me. If anyone remembers, someone also copied my username a while back.

Here I was silently enjoying my ban in peace. Koicereloaded, try not to mention me again. Puta
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 11:20am On Oct 19, 2019
Clubmaster:

Dont mind the megalomaniac called koicereloaded. The clown thinks that he is special.

The only person that I have specially in mind is ishiloves. And even in that case, my beef is face to face. Copying monikers is a puta move.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 19, 2019
Logic007:

Jeromeblack here.

All I have to say is that you are a sad sack of egotistical shite.

Please, dont accuse me of something that has nothing to do with me. If I have beef with you, I would tell you to your face.

Even clubmaster knows that such an act is beneath me. If anyone remembers, someone also copied my username a while back.

Here I was silently enjoying my ban in peace. Koicereloaded, try not to mention me again. Puta

I know it's you. For someone that is "AWOL" for weeks, you sure knew exactly when to resurface. Could only mean you've been lurking, looking for who to bait incognito. Like I said, borderline compulsive. You can't help yourself, can you? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 19, 2019
Logic007:

Dont mind the megalomaniac called koicereloaded. The clown thinks that he is special.

The only person that I have specially in mind is ishiloves. And even in that case, my beef is face to face. Copying monikers is a puta move.

Stop looking for support. We both know it's you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I know it's you. For someone that is "AWOL" for weeks, you sure know exactly when to resurface. Could only mean you've been lurking, looking for who to bait incognito. Like I said, borderline compulsive. You can't help yourself, can you? undecided

I was banned. Doesnt mean that I couldnt follow this thread.

Instead of apologising for your silly accusation, you are here being a reetarded sherlock holmes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Stop looking for support. We both know it's you.

You are a megalomaniac. Do you think I care much about you or what?

Bloody clown.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2019
Logic007:

I was banned. Doesnt mean that I couldnt follow this thread.

Instead of apologising for your silly accusation, you are here being a reetarded sherlock holmes

Banned, lolz. Like that has ever stopped you and your gazillion usernames before. grin

You gotta put more effort on your half-baked lies. man.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 19, 2019
Logic007:

You are a megalomaniac. Do you think I care much about you or what?
Bloody clown.
Sure you do. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Banned, lolz. Like that has ever stopped you and your gazillion usernames before. grin

You gotta put more effort on your half-baked excuses. man.

Whatever, I can see that you are indeed mad since you believe that your idiotic accusation is now facts and evidence.

Carry on.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4175820_r0zog_jpegd7a0d60a5769746cc05ae781aaee9062
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2019
Clash of Titans.

May the best side win.

Cc. MJBOLT, Mekaprime, beorn1, joseph1832, Ornicus, pryme and all concerned Nairalanders

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 19, 2019
Who let the loony out?
Prepare for five pages of nonsense and trolling and absurdity.

Clubmaster:
Clash of Titans.

May the best side win.

Cc. MJBOLT, Mekaprime, beorn1, joseph1832, Ornicus, pryme and all concerned Nairalanders

Abeg no dey call riff raff troll Titan oo

Maybe dc titan sha

He does have a gar Logan vibe

And you know koice doesn’t fight, he just wears you down with Vulcan English . Mediate long and prosper

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2019
Annabelle Comes Home.

7/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

same here too that boy troll with everything here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
Just called you to come and witness the showdown.
Now you are making confused on why I called you in the first place.

ornicus:
Who let the loony out?

Maybe dc titan sha

And you know koice doesn’t fight, he just wears you down with Vulcan English . Mediate long and prosper
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Clubmaster:
Just called you to come and witness the showdown.
Now you are making confused on why I called you in the first place.

Don’t mind me jare

Oya where is the pop corn
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheMainMan: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:
Who let the loony out?

Maybe dc titan sha

It seems you have finished smelling all your madam's panties. That is why you have time to troll between now and when she buys new undies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
Logic007:

It seems you have finished smelling all your madam's panties. That is why you have time to troll between now and when she buys new undies.

Koice is right, you are an obsessive compulsive Biatch. All this time and you are still using the same lame insult? What is this the endless reruns of the notorious self-servicer

You are a crummy bore. An irritant. Some of the other wankers who get up in my mess at least have some form of variation. But you, you are the same in and out

Maybe if I says he washes panties just one more time I will get to him

Fooking loser. You are indeed mad. The true definition. Repeating the same worn out line every time with the illusion that you will get a different result

Panty washer jibe 1
Panty washer jibe the return
Panty washer remix
Panty washer reborn
Panty washer chronicles
Panty washer jibe the new jibe
Panty washer jibe infinity

As lame brained as a coked out Hollywood exec

Lazy, mentally deficient punk. We should probably start a go fund me so you can get some proper meds

Bitch arse self-servicer

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:

Koice is right, you are an obsessive compulsive Biatch. All this time and you are still using the same lame insult? What is this the endless reruns of the notorious self-servicer

You are a crummy bore. An irritant. Some of the other wankers who get up in my mess at least have some form of variation. But you, you are the same in and out

Fooking loser. You are indeed mad. The true definition. Repeating the same worn out line every time with the illusion that you will get a different result

Panty washer jibe 1
Panty washer remix
Panty washer reborn
Panty washer chronicles

Lazy, mentally deficient punk. We should probably start a go fund me so you can get some proper meds

Bitch arse self-servicer

Damn son! shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2019
Can't we at least have a peaceful Saturday? Eh..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:

Panty washer jibe 1
Panty washer remix
Panty washer reborn
Panty washer chronicles

Bitch arse self-servicer

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:

Panty washer jibe 1
Panty washer remix
Panty washer reborn
Panty washer chronicles

Bitch arse self-servicer
Jeromeblack rn

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:

Panty washer jibe 1
Panty washer remix
Panty washer reborn
Panty washer chronicles

Bitch arse self-servicer
!!!

This is painful...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:

Panty washer jibe 1
Panty washer remix
Panty washer reborn
Panty washer chronicles

Bitch arse self-servicer

A whole essay for me?

The pain is real. grin grin

You cant blame me for being consistently right on your matter. You are an asslicker for certain women on this thread. Panty sniffer.

No amount of verbose insults you direct to me will ever change that. Panty sniffer.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
the way this jeromeblack guy dey take create monikers ehn. from borntofreak to his latest joicereloaded. oga, you too much. am inspired. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
handelex:
Can't we at least have a peaceful Saturday? Eh..

peaceful wetin bro don't tell me you're not enjoying the free drama.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
Logic007:

A whole essay for me?

The pain is real. grin grin

You cant blame me for being consistently right on your matter. You are an asslicker for certain women on this thread. Panty sniffer.

No amount of verbose insults you direct to me will ever change that. Panty sniffer.

Is that it?

You don blow your load finish?

Was that a pitiful attempt at a comeback?

See why I call you a coked out limp dick self-servicer?

You call that kick to your arse an essay?

Are you a functional illiterate who sees four lines as an essay?

Small wonder.

Mentally ill, mentally deficient, mentally lazy, cognitively challenged

The Mad dunce of the movie thread

Let me space it out so you can read it. Before you call this rejoinder a novel

Even lazier than the yoots who can’t read

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1682) (1683) (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) ... (3830) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.