Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3772444 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
iamoyindamola:
You wanked on my mention pussy

You threw shade first. Puta
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
I really am special and deserving of this attention, to those I offended, I'm sorry, that's all I gotta say, now, can we move on?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

yeah. avatar 2 is much better. grin
I will pass
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
handelex:
Can't we at least have a peaceful Saturday? Eh..

Nothing peaceful about Saturdays.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:
JeromeBlack right now

Oh well, that ended too quickly

I wanted to Fk u up properly but its like beating up on a disabled child
LMAO
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

My smart money is on Jeromeblack. There is something about that fella that screams cuckoo.

The Black sheep, I see

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
oyaskii:
Arrange from your most fav to your least fav
Me: First man
Interstallar
The Martian
Ad astra
Is Ad Astra that good? I have been wanting to see it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
the way this jeromeblack guy dey take create monikers ehn. from borntofreak to his latest joicereloaded. oga, you too much. am inspired. grin grin

Wait wait wait, born2freak is Jerome Really??

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
abduleez1:

Now this is funny. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
abduleez1:

The Black sheep, I see

They blame me for everything
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
abduleez1:

Dont blame me. I realised that nairalanders are very patient with female monikers with nice profile pic.

I learnt this from dealing with ishilove. Too many niggas are pussy-whipped. Take Joseph1832 and ornicus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
joseph1832:
Now this is funny. grin

Lol. The pic?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2019
abduleez1:

Lol. The pic?
both of em. It takes a man who have fvcked his hand profusely to descend to the depth of using female monikers to troll. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Logic007:

They blame me for everything

Someone must take the blame for everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
joseph1832:
both of em. It takes a man who have fvcked his hand profusely to descend to the depth of using female monikers to troll. grin

Lol. U remember that heated argument we had 2 weeks ago with that born2freak moniker about box office gross.

I noticed u were trying your best to be civil even me dey force myself. But I always suspected she was male, just who was the problem, amongst the recently banned regulars here
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
joseph1832:

The attention seeking nutcase actually thought we would pay his bitch arse attention if he used a female moniker

Homoerotic Bleep. Doesn't he know the way to the ashewo thread?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:

The attention seeking nutcase actually thought we would pay his bitch arse attention if he used a female moniker

he went as far as cloning koice moniker just to gain attention.
The man with multiple disorders grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Logic007:

Dont blame me. I realised that nairalanders are very patient with female monikers with nice profile pic.

I learnt this from dealing with ishilove. Too many niggas are pussy-whipped. Take Joseph1832 and ornicus

Lol, I noticed Joseph was lenient the other day.
I was seriously withholding some acid that day sha. I always thought that born2freak username was male but the person I couldn't pinpoint. Trying to match the pattern.

But guy u dey CRAZE big time Sha. I almost chop suspension cos of that silly argument, cos I was constantly on my phone.

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
TheMainMan:
u see that men in black international ehn... every cast and crew involved in that movie deserves to be flogged except tessa thompson and that is coz i love her...

you can see for yourself sha

I still haven't watched it.
Your comment got me rethinking
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:

well he might as well substitute his penis_ for a vagina, seeing that having a vagina can give him all the attention he needs.

Believe me, the guys in that ashawo thread will tear him apart if they discover he's a boy with hairy ballz using a female moniker to seek attention.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
abduleez1:

Someone must take the blame for everything.

I like that Mazikeen girl die...
I just wan chop am once
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
abduleez1:

Lol. U remember that heated argument we had 2 weeks ago with that born2freak moniker about box office gross.

I noticed u were trying your best to be civil even me dey force myself. But I always suspected she was male, just who was the problem, amongst the recently banned regulars here
I suspected he was behind that moniker when I checked the post history of the moniker. Dude was quoting himself. Talk about being senile and being happy about it just to seek attention from guys.

No wonder he's a gay apologist. The loser is obviously looking for a macho man here to ravage his sh1t stain anus. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Logic007:

Funny. Well I didn't see the pic sef. I hardly check people's profile pic on nairaland. Cos I believe na beans go dey there.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
joseph1832:
well he might as well substitute his penis_ for a vagina, seeing that having a vagina can give him all the attention he needs.

Believe me, the guys in that ashawo thread will tear him apart if they discover he's a boy with hairy ballz using a female moniker to seek attention.

ornicus:

See them. Pained fools!!

Every normal person could see that it was a guy behind that fake moniker. But you guys were blinded by (f) and big yansh.

Association of Woman Wrappers. Pantie washers.

Useless men.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
joseph1832:
I suspected he was behind that moniker when I checked the post history of the moniker. Dude was quoting himself. Talk about being senile and being happy about it just to seek attention from guys.

No wonder he's a gay apologist. The loser is obviously looking for a macho man here to ravage his sh1t stain anus. grin

This thing really pained you. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
Logic007:

See them. Pained fools!!

Every normal person could see that it was a guy behind that fake moniker. But you guys were blinded by (f) and big yansh.

Association of Woman Wrappers. Pantie washers.

Useless men.

Now on top of everything else, you are delusional. I don't seem to recall ever chatting with you. Perhaps you fanatasized our convoys?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hanks0000:

I like that Mazikeen girl die...
I just wan chop am once

For your dreams abi.

She go just condemn your anal cavity with her weird toys for u.

If u are not an angel or probably demon u no fit stand her aura. Kapish. U go just die of bittersweet pleasure. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
iamoyindamola:
he went as far as cloning koice moniker just to gain attention.
The man with multiple disorders grin

This reetarded bastard again?

I am not joicereloaded. Period.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:

[s]Now on top of everything else, you are delusional. I don't seem to recall ever chatting with you. Perhaps you fanatasized our convoys?[/s]

I cant hear you. Please remove the panties from your mouth area.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2019
KoiceReloaded, as much as it pains me to admit this, I have to say that you are right cry

You really have a lot of experience dealing with crazy people so tey you can sniff them miles away grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
abduleez1:

Funny. Well I didn't see the pic sef. I hardly check people's profile pic on nairaland. Cos I believe na beans go dey there.

You get sense.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
joseph1832:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1684) (1685) (1686) (1687) (1688) (1689) (1690) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.