Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3753807 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
Messi is the CEO of comics company.

He can choose to erase the one above all, he can diminish his allocated abilities if he so wishes and most of all, he is the one paying the piper...... He dictates the tune.

Have a nice day!

hulk616:
Ronaldo is the one above all
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Messi is the CEO of comics company.

He can choose to erase the one above all, he can diminish his allocated abilities if he so wishes and most of all, he is the one paying the piper...... He dictates the tune.

Have a nice day!

Ronaldo is the customer. He can destroy the company and send Messi into poverty
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Once Upon A time in hollywod-6/10
What was the point in this I will never understand. Why did Tarantino feel this story deserved a movie, maybe he's trying to be too smart. The only time things got heated up was when the hippies came for the kill....
Margot Robbie was basically a pretty girl probably just to sell tickets, her role was pointless.
I gave it a 6 cos of DiCaprio!(he was great as always) and to a lesser extent Brad Pitt..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
Rambo-4/10
This wasn't anything like the previous Rambo's.
Hoping this will be the last of this franchise... Easily the worst Rambo movie infact it should have been a standalone movie not a Rambo movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
hulk616:
Ronaldo is the one above all

Messi is Stan Lee grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
From what I've seen of Black Widow's official trailer, it's a safe bet to wager that it's gonna smash the B.O. That trailer is fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxAtuMu_ph4

MCU are grandmasters in live-action PG-13 superhero blockbusters, that's for damn sure. They know their target demographic, and know how to give them exactly what they want. They have perfected the fanservice art... DC should learn a thing or two from MCU imho.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
alexistaiwo:
You honestly think Ronaldo stood any chance against Dijk and Messi yesterday?

Tell me bro, apart from supporting losers, what else do you do for a living?

grin grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
From what I've seen of Black Widows official trailer, it's a safe bet to wager that it's gonna smash the B.O. That trailer is fire.

MCU are grandmasters in live-action PG-13 superhero blockbusters, that's for damn sure. They know their target demographic, and know how to give them exactly what they want. They have perfected the fanservice art... DC should learn a thing or two from MCU imho.

Chai you sha beat me to it.

Nothing spoil sha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
abduleez1:

Chai you sha beat me to it.

Nothing spoil sha

Scarlett Johansson in leather is something else. She's royal sexiness personified.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
From what I've seen of Black Widows official trailer, it's a safe bet to wager that it's gonna smash the B.O. That trailer is fire.

there's nothing fire in that trailer. Just the usual marvel and there trailer that is usually full of suspense all in the bid of getting kids to disturb their parents to go see the movie.

Wait a minute, I sound like that hulk moniker right now. grin cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
LMAO so like play like play thread deteriorate enter Ronaldo vs Messi. E no even relate to films sef.

No wahala Sha.

Up King Messi
#Barcaforlife. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
J2381:
there's nothing fire in that trailer. Just the usual marvel and there trailer that is usually full of suspense all in the bid of getting kids to disturb their parents to go see the movie.

Whatever. I love it, and I can't wait to watch the main film.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MacDaddy01: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
abduleez1:
LMAO so like play like play thread deteriorate enter Ronaldo vs Messi. E no even relate to films sef.

No wahala Sha.

Up King Messi
#Barcaforlife. grin grin

Messi the GOAT.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2019
kendrick93:
Once Upon A time in hollywod-6/10
What was the point in this I will never understand. Why did Tarantino feel this story deserved a movie, maybe he's trying to be too smart. The only time things got heated up was when the hippies came for the kill....
Margot Robbie was basically a pretty girl probably just to sell tickets, her role was pointless.
I gave it a 5 cos of DiCaprio!(he was great as always) and to a lesser extent Brad Pitt..

Ha! Only a DiCaprio fan will rate his generic performance above Brad Pitts' in that film. DiCaprio practically played himself, while Pitt gave an impressively nuanced performance. He was the one that kept me going, particularly when the story meander occasionally.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
kendrick93:
Rambo-4/10
This wasn't anything like the previous Rambo's.
Hoping this will be the last of this franchise... Easily the worst Rambo movie infact it should have been a standalone movie not a Rambo movie

This is the film I have decided that I am never gonna watch, for the fact that instinctively, I'm well aware that it's a dumpster fire. I just cannot bring myself to suspend belief that a seventy something year old man ( practically alexistaiwo's age mate) can cut through able bodied young men like they're nothing. It's a physical impossibility to say the least.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Ha! Only a DiCaprio fan will rate his generic performance above Brad Pitts' in that film. DiCaprio practically played himself, while Pitt gave an impressively nuanced performance. He was the one that kept me going, particularly when the story meander occasionally.
I thought it was the other way around.... Brad played a typical Brad Pitt TBH...
DiCaprio showed more range in his role... That conversation with the little girl and also the kidnapping scene.... Overall though it was an average movie, and both did the best the could considering the script they were given.
Movie isn't worth the hype but it had Brad Pitt, DiCaprio, Margot Robbie and Pacino so it was guaranteed to sell tickets....

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

This is the film I have decided that I am never gonna watch, for the fact that instinctively, I'm well aware that it's a dumpster fire. I just cannot bring myself to suspend belief that a seventy something year old man ( practically alexistaiwo's age mate) can cut through able bodied young men like they're nothing. It's a physical impossibility to say the least.
Yeah it was really bad... Hope this is the last...
Stallone should focus on the next creed movie.. I'm excited to see the next direction they are going with that.
I'm hearing he will be killed off in creed 3

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by shogsman(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
J2381:

You get the gist,don’t see why a grown man will sit down and watch comic characters jump up and down.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
kendrick93:
I thought it was the other way around.... Brad played a typical Brad Pitt TBH...
DiCaprio showed more range in his role... That conversation with the little girl and also the kidnapping scene.... Overall though it was an average movie, and both did the best the could considering the script they were given.
Movie isn't worth the hype but it had Brad Pitt, DiCaprio, Margot Robbie and Pacino so it was guaranteed to sell tickets....

Brad Pitt is a character actor in a leading man's body, he never plays the same role consecutively. DiCaprio is also a character actor, but without the leading man's body aspect, and usually you'd find him playing very grueling but similar roles. There are characteristic quirks to know it's same old same old with DiCaprio;

- One, he would often threw a temper tantrum.
- Two, He would often cry.
- Three, He would often play an antihero - morally grey but a certain vulnerability that draws on the audience sympathy.

I can't recall them all right now, but DiCaprio almost never fails to tick at least one of those characteristic whenever he plays a lead role. Heck. if something works, don't fix it, but it occasionally makes for a somewhat weak performance whenever a more talented stalwart share the limelight with him in a movie.

That being said, he's still one of my favorite actors.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2019
kendrick93:
Yeah it was really bad... Hope this is the last...
Stallone should focus on the next creed movie.. I'm excited to see the next direction they are going with that.
I'm hearing he will be killed off in creed 3
Exactly. Someone in the later stages of their career like him, should focus more on a supporting role. Being a badass protagonist doesn't work for him anymore.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
FVCK ME!! Somebody hold meeee cheesy

I'm hyped AF !!!

BLACK WIDOW HERE I CUM!!! grin

Now that's what I call sweet action flick cool

Hope the remainder don't disappoint. Bond 25 teaser looking LIT!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
MacDaddy01:

Messi the GOAT.

Undisputed CHIEF GOAT!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Scarlett Johansson in leather is something else. She's royal sexiness personified.

I swear. Oversexiness dey worry am!! shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
abduleez1:

Messi is Stan Lee grin
blasphemy angry angry angry
I m reporting you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
ornicus:

Errrrm

Birds of prey is r. I think this is a kids show. Wil download first ep this evening to confirm

Yea i know it's R rated. And Harley Quinn is kiddies but they have similar plotline In the sense that "Harley Quinn and Joker broke up or apart, and she's trying to make a name for her self= fvck Joker."

Besides the swear words in Harleen Quinzel's show is too much and not so kid friendly. You know the US ratings with anything "fvck you" being automatically adult content. They loose their shits.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
[s]
abduleez1:

grin grin grin
[/s] Ronaldo 3 trophies
Messi 1 angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
hulk616:
blasphemy angry angry angry
I m reporting you

You don dey craze abi.

No try dat shit undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
abduleez1:

Yea i know it's R rated. And Harley Quinn is kiddies but they have similar plotline In the sense that "Harley Quinn and Joker broke up or apart, and she's trying to make a name for her self= fvck Joker."

Besides the swear words in Harleen Quinzel's show is too much and not so kid friendly. You know the US ratings with anything "fvck you" being automatically adult content. They loose their shits.

you've watched it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
J2381:

I know you are crying because DC can never do something like that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
abduleez1:

No wahala Sha.

Up King Messi
#Barcaforlife. grin grin
cheat.
Messi did nothing to win something

Justice for Ronaldo
Boycott balon d cheaters
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
From what I've seen of Black Widow's official trailer, it's a safe bet to wager that it's gonna smash the B.O. That trailer is fire.

make we hear word jare.
that squishing sound is koice creaming his jeans yet again at the sight of scar jo in that black leather tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
shogsman:

You get the gist,don’t see why a grown man will sit down and watch comic characters jump up and down.
I don't understand how a grown man will think Messi is better than Ronaldo angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.