Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3758936 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HallaDaTruth: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2020
gustav25:

Your god that is the gay master with 12 okpontu Pilates ? Nwa mugu
Keep smoking , When you meet him, na with your mouth you go explain am . Go to sanfransisco , atlanta etc go and see what HIV is doing to people who are into that rubbish lifestyle .

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Keep smoking , When you meet him, na with your mouth you go explain am . Go to sanfransisco , atlanta etc go and see what HIV is doing to people who are into that rubbish lifestyle .

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HallaDaTruth: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2020
[quote author=gustav25 post=86147211][/quote] Have you gone for your HIV test today ?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2020
Omo whole Families just kpai like that... Chai cry embarassed

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Have you gone for your HIV test today ?

The defeated pained knuckle head wants to infect me with his virus . Good luck keeping your disease alone , I'm not game for it

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HallaDaTruth: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2020
gustav25:

The defeated pained knuckle head wants to infect me with his virus . Good luck keeping your disease alone , I'm not game for it
AIDS carrier talking . you must have gotten it from your partner . shame on you . sad diseased fella . go for checkup and stop promoting sodomy . Life loser grin >

Reply me if you know you are dying of AIDS
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 12:47pm On Jan 27, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
AIDS carrier talking . you must have gotten it from your partner . shame on you . sad diseased fella . go for checkup and stop promoting sodomy . Life loser grin >

Reply me if you know you are dying of AIDS

Long may your woes and tribulations continue . Wail all you want but Hollywood will continue to make movies with characters they deem fit and you will still watch and they don't care about you because you are not only inconsequential and useless in the scheme of things , but also a non entity . Now feed me your tears O! Son of Ahab for they are salty

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HallaDaTruth: 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2020
gustav25:

Long may your woes and tribulations continue . Wail all you want but Hollywood will continue to make movies with characters they deem fit and you will still watch and they don't care about you because you are not only inconsequential and useless in the scheme of things , but also a non entity . Now feed me your tears O! Son of Ahab for they are salty
Back to senderrrrrrrrrrr , I wish your generations yet unborn what you wish me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Back to senderrrrrrrrrrr , I wish your generations yet unborn what you wish me

Son of Ahab , you disappoint your father . You ought to be wicked and not this lily livered dimwit

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HallaDaTruth: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2020
gustav25:

Son of Ahab , you disappoint your father . You ought to be wicked and not this lily livered dimwit
grin grin grin grin grin Vex kill u there , keep licking your smelly wounds and drink cold water , it will help
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HallaDaTruth: 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2020
gustav25:

see you later, i am about to close a juicy deal wink grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
grin grin grin grin grin Vex kill u there , keep licking your smelly wounds and drink cold water , it will help

This Nigga Gay as f.vck . Your love for the anus is tremendously outstanding. Son of Ahab , did your dad force you to lick his bunghole or did your hidden gay tendencies manifest ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
see you later, i am about to close a juicy deal wink grin
A juicy deal of choking on your lover's bunghole ? O son of Ahab
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2020
Just Mercy - 9/10

Words can't describe how I felt after watching this.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HallaDaTruth: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2020
gustav25:

This Nigga Gay as f.vck . Your love for the anus is tremendously outstanding. Son of Ahab , did your dad force you to lick his bunghole or did your hidden gay tendencies manifest ?

I can see you are still suffocating, Like I said drink cold water, it will do you a lot of good. Vent all your anger on your hell bound lgbt community. They won't help you when the judgement starts. Oh son of cain, repent for they judgement cometh swiftly grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HallaDaTruth: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2020
gustav25:
A juicy deal of choking on your lover's bunghole ? O son of Ahab
Businesses is good ehhhhhh. I can give you some dough to treat your madness. Hope you have stopped that sodomite lifestyle, I know a good hospital where you can be treated of your acute wereyism
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

I can see you are still suffocating, Like I said drink cold water, it will do you a lot of good. Vent all your anger on your hell bound lgbt community. They won't help you when the judgement starts. Oh son of cain, repent for they judgement cometh swiftly grin

O son of Ahab , must you be an attention LovePeddler like your mama Jezebel ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Businesses is good ehhhhhh. I can give you some dough to treat your madness. Hope you have stopped that sodomite lifestyle, I know a good hospital where you can be treated of your acute wereyism

Your dementia and self illusion is topnotch Son of Ahab . Akin to when your father fronted Nathan

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HallaDaTruth: 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2020
gustav25:

O son of Ahab , must you be an attention LovePeddler like your mama Jezebel ?
Cain cain, do you remember the mark you got on your forehead. Are you still wondering in the wilderness. Pray for thy repentance cos judgment day is not a joke.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HallaDaTruth: 3:45pm On Jan 27, 2020
gustav25:

Your dementia and self illusion is topnotch Son of Ahab . Akin to when your father fronted Nathan
Did Janice and jambrees drop their staff in your brain. Relax the rod of Aaron can help deliver thee from pestilence. Oh cains pet
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziUc0OCDmoU

KOBE BRYANT won an academy award with this short film last year. cry

the film was a tribute. it's almost like he knew he'll die soon. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2020
abduleez1:

Damn. Painful he died with his Daughter. cry

very tragic.

gianna was a basketball prodigy.

now she's never gonna walk in her father's shoes.

*sobs*

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2020
oyaskii:
Still in Shock...This man transcends everything not just basketball...not just Sport.

Rest easy Kobe! embarassed cry

as in eh.

the guy was very accomplished.

he didn't deserve to die this young.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ModHateMe(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Una sef ehh..HIV na scam jare
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2020
LMAO this is Top notch comedy right here!! grin cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HallaDaTruth: 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2020
gustav25:

Baloney as expected from you . Shock me and say something rational instead of your overt fantasy of a dickfest
Your mind is too small to comprehend, i understand grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HallaDaTruth: 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2020
gustav25:
damn nigga, I have much pity for the poor barber shaving a useless goat like you
Thats you in the picture , with your sodomite partner shaving off your senses , Take heart cain, it may grow back . drink cold beer grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2020
People are throwing shades in my hood and nobody saw it fit to summon me?

We don dey play too much here, no respect again!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: joseph1832(m), gideonjeta(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.