Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3741474 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Froshloaded:

Ishilove have you seen Escape Room
No I haven't. It seems the negative reviews discouraged me but I will download and watch this weekend.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mark9854(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Ishilove:

No I haven't. It seems the negative reviews discouraged me but I will download and watch this weekend.
lower your expectations to the barest minimum before you watch it... but who knows you might like it.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 4:06pm On Jan 29, 2020

7.5/10

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
Extremely wicked shockingly evil and vile.

See the way women were supporting him while on trial.
I have always known that a woman worst enemy is her fellow women and women all over the world share one common trait, they will always pick emotion over logic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FluidQueen(f): 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
Illusioneffect:
My personal best films of 2019

Joker

The Irishman

Ford vs Ferrari

Jojo Rabbit (Waititi was amazing)

Once upon a time..... In Hollywood (best of all)

Marriage story

Parasite (2nd best..... Actually a Korean film)

Little Women

Judy

Knives Out
I'm sorry but where can I download parasite?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2020
Bombshell

Woow what a bombshell

8/10.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 8:43pm On Jan 29, 2020
Jumanji the Next level

8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Opemopem15: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
Abeg where can I get clear JoJo rabbit from ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
7 Days to Vegas. If you love comedy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Josephmumu03: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2020
The godfather, my favourite movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kushercain: 12:55am On Jan 30, 2020
Hidden figures (2016) 9/10

This movie is the definition of Black excellence. See brainy women cheesy

Modified

The woman is still alive woow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 5:42am On Jan 30, 2020
mekaprime:
Harriet (2019)...1/10
Genre: Action, Biography, Drama

A highly watered down tale of the legendary Harriet Tubman. For goodness sakes, how difficult is it for these filmmakers to adopt and make a historical accurate movie. Am truly pissed here, this is an insult to the legacy, sacrifice, bravery, courage & strength of this great woman & the American history. Had it been that i wasn't ware of her story before now, it would have been much better for me. The blood of my MB will surely judge & hunt Rotten Tomatoes & IMDb for their ridiculous & misleading ratings.

Were you with Harriet during her travails?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by KangaIye: 6:21am On Jan 30, 2020
Illusioneffect:
My personal best films of 2019

Joker

The Irishman

Ford vs Ferrari

Jojo Rabbit (Waititi was amazing)

Once upon a time..... In Hollywood (best of all)

Marriage story

Parasite (2nd best..... Actually a Korean film)

Little Women

Judy

Knives Out

Have lost youth on movies. sad
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by calmG(m): 8:44am On Jan 30, 2020
Ishilove:

All I would say is its Worth it...
I enjoyed every bit of it even though I'm not a fan of horror movie...
The beginning was catchy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Parasite

6.3 / 10.

Grinding poverty in a developed country like South Korea is shocking.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2020
Can someone explain how Kevin in parasite was able to survive a thorough head bashing with a rock ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2020
KoiceReloaded:

The ending was perfect. There is no definite answer. It could be a dream, could be reality, who knows? It's up to you as a bystander to make your own conclusion. It can be whatever you want it to be.

Classic Christopher Nolan.

Have u watched Memento ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2020
The Batman Begins filming. grin Batmobile scenes to be shot this February. Also getting the BATSUIT reveal this February. cheesy

Birds of Prey early reviews trickling in.

Fast and Furious 9 first trailer to drop tommorow. cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
I am trying to break this unhealthy movie watching habit.

I will watch the opening twenty minutes, go and read the entire plot on Wikipedia then abandon the movie for three months till the plot I read is no longer fresh in memory.

Do this shiit every time and can't seem to stop it.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by keeper1: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I am trying to break this unhealthy movie watching habit.

I will watch the opening twenty minutes, go and read the entire plot on Wikipedia then abandon the movie for three months till the plot I read is no longer fresh in memory.

Do this shiit every time and can't seem to stop it.
Thank God I'm not the only one on this table... I even read the plots many a times before watching the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
urahara:

Have u watched Memento ?
Yup.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by urahara(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2020
KoiceReloaded:

Yup.

That's the best Christopher Nolan film in my opinion and it's the best film I have ever watched.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
areson:
Togo 10/10 embarassed embarassed cry
I just watched the trailer, I never knew the popular PC game ALTO is actually based on a true life story. Downloading.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
urahara:

That's the best Christopher Nolan film in my opinion and it's the best film I have ever watched.

It's a thought provoking film alright. Nolan even left subtle clues to guard us to Leonard's wife killer. Many people missed it, but I didn't.

Guess who it was?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2020
"See" is so boring I wonder how people would dare compare it to GOT/Britiania.

Waiting for my all time favorite White Collar to resume airing
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2020
KoiceReloaded:

It's a thought provoking film alright. Nolan even left subtle clues to guard us to Leonard's wife killer. Many people missed it, but I didn't.

Guess who it was?

leonard mistakenly killed his wife and his brain in order to cope with the trauma, invented a phantom killer.

leonard dedicated his life to hunting someone that didn't exist (thanks to his brain/mind lying to him), but along the way, he got used by people that knew about his medical condition for own selfish gain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Unionised:

Were you with Harriet during her travails?

No Sire, being with her during her travails, would only make me an anachronism.
I did an academic paper on Harriet few years back, i was deeply buried in my research, that i felt great empathy for this outstanding woman, her sacrifice, bravery, strength & courage was next to none.
The historical inaccuracies depicted in the movie really rankled me, cause i know what it ought to be, hence, that movie was an insult to Harriet Tubman's legacy & frankly speaking, It would have been better if that flick wasn't made.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

leonard mistakenly killed his wife and his brain in order to cope with the trauma, invented a phantom killer.

leonard dedicated his life to hunting someone that didn't exist (thanks to his brain/mind lying to him), but along the way, he got used by people that knew about his medical condition for own selfish gain.

Correct. At the end, it is revealed that Leonard fed himself his own misinformation.

Leonard and Sam Jenkins were the same person, and this clip from the film collaborates it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri0aJC3mBGM#

At 0.28 sammy transmuted to Leonard.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
KoiceReloaded:

Correct. At the end, it is revealed that Leonard fed himself his own misinformation.

Leonard and Sam Jenkins were the same people and this clip from the film collaborates it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri0aJC3mBGM#

At 0.28 sammy transmuted to Leonard.
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.