Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3747420 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
He actually starred in Superman 3/4 as Kent/Supes

Yes. I was talking about the picture the guy posted. That was superman from another alternate universe. Atom superman.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
SalomonKane:
Superman: Red Son.

Story is filled with many loopholes and I wonder why there always have to be a touch of feminism in it.

Seriously, if Lex Luther was smart enough to duplicate the green lantern power ring and know about Superman's vulnerability to Red Sun, I wonder why he didn't even know about Kryptonite.

Like I said, too many Loopholes. Never thought I'd actually watch a DC animation that I'll totally dislike Wonder Woman.

6/10.

Where would Lex Luthor get Kriptonite from in 1953? Also, how would Lex Luthor know about kryptonite?

The red sun is a naturally occurring phenomenon and so, spying on superman can get one that information.

Also, wonderwoman has always been idealistic in her beliefs and this is not out of character.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
JeromeBlack:

1. He is not superman. He is actually an alternate universe superman.

2. He looks like the original superman of the 80s

The irony

Cc stonemind

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11121248_images47_jpeg78a80ef20864c8df8c3ed3fc05945c72
hungry looking superman.

he looks like a nerd.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11121248_images47_jpeg78a80ef20864c8df8c3ed3fc05945c72
hungry looking superman.

he looks like a nerd.

Clark Kent is a nerd

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
JeromeBlack:

Clark Kent is a nerd

nope. clark kent is his alter ego so that he can hide in plain sight.

whenever he becomes himself. kal-el aka superman, nerd is the farthest noun or adjective that would qualify him.

superman may be naive but he's not a nerd.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Jumanji NEXT LEVEL: 7.8\10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
JeromeBlack:

Where would Lex Luthor get Kriptonite from in 1953? Also, how would Lex Luthor know about kryptonite?

The red sun is a naturally occurring phenomenon and so, spying on superman can get one that information.

Also, wonderwoman has always been idealistic in her beliefs and this is not out of character.
so according to you the whole animation occurred in 1953 alone?

"The Red Sun is a natural occurring phenomenon," where exactly, on earth or krypton?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
SalomonKane:
so according to you the whole animation occurred in 1953 alone?

"The Red Sun is a natural occurring phenomenon," where exactly, on earth or krypton?

Earth
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 5:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Man whoever wrote THE AUTOPSY OF JANE DOE is sick biko, or maybe I am not just used to the horror genre I had to pause it at 30mins to continue this morning, no be me go get heart attack sleep. MBA
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kever: 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Chibudollar:
Man whoever wrote THE AUTOPSY OF JANE DOE is sick biko, or maybe I am not just used to the horror genre I had to pause it at 30mins to continue this morning, no be me go get heart attack sleep. MBA

Personally, nothing scary about it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
JeromeBlack:

Earth
oh really. Kindly elucidate. I didn't know this...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
SalomonKane:
oh really. Kindly elucidate. I didn't know this...
I think the guy is missing things up, earth sun is still a Yellow star, it’s not yet at Red stage while Krypton’s is a red star
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I think the guy is missing things up, earth sun is still a Yellow star, it’s not yet at Red stage while Krypton’s is a red star
well I'm still waiting for him to elucidate. We learn everyday.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
kever:

Personally, nothing scary about it.
not used to horror movies maybe that's why I got scared. I avoid anything horror like a plague
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2020
SalomonKane:
well I'm still waiting for him to elucidate. We learn everyday.
I think Lex couldn’t have known about Kryptonite since krypton’s destruction occurred billion of miles away from earth and there is no way no get the rocks,
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 6:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I think Lex couldn’t have known about Kryptonite since krypton’s destruction occurred billion of miles away from earth and there is no way no get the rocks,
Even in past Superman Lezz knew about Superman's vulnerability to Kryptonite despite Krypton’s destruction happening billions of miles ago.

Don't forget some debris of Kryptonite landed on earth the same time Superman's spaceship did. So I just believe since he knew about Red Sun, he should know about Kryptonite.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
SalomonKane:
Even in past Superman Lezz knew about Superman's vulnerability to Kryptonite despite Krypton’s destruction happening billions of miles ago.

Don't forget some debris of Kryptonite landed on earth the same time Superman's spaceship did. So I just believe since he knew about Red Sun, he should know about Kryptonite.
you should this one is different from other cartoons

There is no kryptonite, same way BATMAN gat no money.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 7:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
Terminator: Dark Fate

6.5 / 10

Decent enough overall, great CGI, good characters, although the Main Character was somewhat annoying..and boring... Schwarzenegger was great as always...the story was the same old recycled stuff from previous stories.. The whole story sef is becoming annoying, despite the efforts a new terminator will always come from a different future and one Noob will always create a new Artificial intelligence that will start another War...

Patiently chilling for the next release, by then Schwarzeneggerʼs terminator will probably be on a wheel chair

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
SalomonKane:

Past Superman happened in a futuristic earth so he would know, Red Son is set in the 80s(technology not yet advanced), since he knew yellow sun powers Superman, knowing about red son should be simple. This is an animation based on comics, if Lex should possess Kryptonite, it would kill the story halfway so the PIS no Kryptonite was introducedgrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Tolu121:
you should this one is different from other cartoons

There is no kryptonite, same way BATMAN gat no money.
They just did a character flip. Like they did in Crisis on Two Earth. Even in that one Superman there was vulnerable to Kryptonite albeit the blue one.

As for batman not having money, well they didn't say but if I was to hazard a guess I'd say Batman is the kid Superman met in that underground prison. The kid was one angry kid
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Past Superman happened in a futuristic earth so he would know, Red Son is set in the 80s(technology not yet advanced), since he knew yellow sun powers Superman, knowing about red son should be simple. This is an animation based on comics, if Lex should possess Kryptonite, it would kill the story halfway so the PIS no Kryptonite was introducedgrin
actually hope you know the very first Superman happened in 1938? And there was Kryptonite... and past animation is also based on comics.

I just believe that's a loophole.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
SalomonKane:
actually hope you know the very first Superman happened in 1938? And there was Kryptonite... and past animation is also based on comics.

I just believe that's a loophole.
I know, that wasn’t how I meant it, it was intentionally omitted so the story will progress
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SalomonKane: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I know, that wasn’t how I meant it, it was intentionally omitted so the story will progress
okay I'll buy that but don't you think they could have added it and let Wonder Woman save him like she did? Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Queen and slim

8.5/10

Oh mehn some niggas deserves to be shot at close range.. that nigga that ratted on queen and slim, e no go better for am embarassed

Mehn the kind racism wey dey for yankee eehh no be here oo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
[s]Superman: Red son 10/10

A wonderful must watch animated movie.

PS: Batman kills in this movie[/s]
undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Themandalorian: 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
seankafor:
Queen and slim

8.5/10

Oh mehn some niggas deserves to be shot at close range.. that nigga that ratted on queen and slim, e no go better for am embarassed

Stop spoiling movies when you review. Some people have lost interest in the movie now.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 12:50am On Feb 29, 2020
Guns Akimbo (2019)..7/10
Genre: Action, Comedy

Well this was nothing we haven't seen before, simply put, If John Wick were an action comedy, this is definitely what it'd look like.
Story was just there, nothing special or new. Acting was good, Daniel Radcliffe really did good. The soundtracks were the bomb, and the action scenes were very good.
For you to enjoy this hardcore action comedy, just switch off your brain a bit, toss your logic to the wind, relax, grab a bottle of beer & enjoy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by HbJ2(m): 9:36am On Feb 29, 2020
Pokemon: The First Movie...in Japanese. Don’t ask how or why. I'm just watching it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 10:35am On Feb 29, 2020
Guns Akimbo : 8/10

If you enjoyed The Night Comes For Us All you will definitely enjoy this one..
From naive to psycho. All you need is a little spice of madnesses to jumpstart the monster in you.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:05am On Feb 29, 2020
mekaprime:
Guns Akimbo (2019)..7/10
Genre: Action, Comedy

Well this was nothing we haven't seen before, simply put, If John Wick were an action comedy, this is definitely what it'd look like.
Story was just there, nothing special or new. Acting was good, Daniel Radcliffe really did good. The soundtracks were the bomb, and the action scenes were very good.
For you to enjoy this hardcore action comedy, just switch off your brain a bit, toss your logic to the wind, relax, grab a bottle of beer & enjoy.
Moneyboyz:
Guns Akimbo : 8/10

If you enjoyed The Night Comes For Us All you will definitely enjoy this one..
From naive to psycho. All you need is a little spice of madnesses to jumpstart the monster in you.

downloading...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:10am On Feb 29, 2020
seankafor:
Queen and slim

8.5/10

america is a land of racism.

it's a country founded on racism and will be racist forevermore.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
STREET KINGS (2008)....4/10

horrible acting from the main cast, plus a storyline with huge plot holes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: huzzman and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.