Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3745533 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
undecided undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 3:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
Onward.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 3:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Where's KOICERELOADED, I have been noticing that he no longer comments on here
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 4:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
Superman: Red Son

7 / 10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fantasy Island. 6.5/10

The movie is interesting. However, had they had budget for more, the movie would have been far better.

The central concept of the movie was very well executed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 5:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
JeromeBlack:
Fantasy Island. 6.5/10

The movie is interesting. However, had they had budget for more, the movie would have been far better.

The central concept of the movie was very well executed.
CAMrip movie undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 5:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
Tolu121:
CAMrip movie undecided

I watched in cinema
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 5:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
JeromeBlack:

I watched in cinema
okay
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 29, 2020
cao:
Onward.

But I thought it's not out yet. undecided

Until March I think.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chibudollar:
Where's KOICERELOADED, I have been noticing that he no longer comments on here

he's around but in ghost mode.

he's more of an observer than a participant nowadays.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
cao:
Onward.
must be nice living in the UK.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
GUNS AKIMBO (2019)....6/10

RIPLEY'S GAME (2002).....7.6/10

THE TALENTED MR. RIPLEY (1999)....7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Charlie's Angels (2019)..3/10
Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy

Am no hater, but to be frank, this movie was all shades of terrible, right from the concept, execution & direction, everything was a disaster. Even D.E.B.S that was IMO, very horrible was far far better than this, in fact, words can't describe how bad this flick was.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
A.l Artificial Intelligence(2001)...8/10
Genre: Drama, SciFi

Wow! This one really got me emotional, it had this inexplicable effect on me from start to finish, am literally shaken AF.
I'd gladly say Stanley Kubrick & Steven Spielberg made one heck of a thought provoking movie, which had all it's elements on point. I wonder why it took me so long to see this.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
mekaprime:
A.l Artificial Intelligence(2001)...8/10
Genre: Drama, SciFi

Wow! This one really got me emotional, it had this inexplicable effect on me from start to finish, am literally shaken AF.
I'd gladly say Stanley Kubrick & Steven Spielberg made one heck of a thought provoking movie, which had all it's elements on point. I wonder why it took me so long to see this.

Erm.....were you guys broke in the past or what? You guys that consistently review films that homies watched long time ago.

No offence grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Jumanji: The next level - 7.5/10

Sony has a gem in Jumaji as it is still bringing in millions at the BO
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
mekaprime:

It's quite a long process.
- Click on the YouTube link above, it would send you directly to the YouTube page of that video.
- On the link at the top of the video, you should see m.youtube..........
- Place your cusor immediately after the dot & delete the dot together with the m
- After that, add SS to the front of YouTube, it should then look like this ssyoutube.............
- Copy it & hit the send button, & it would take you to a download page, save.net
-Paste that link you copied on that link box & hit the greater than sign at the end of the link box & it should display the video formats.
- Hit on the one you desire, and you're good to go.

follow the picture below.
Mine is http
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ishilove:

Mine is http
put 'ss' in front of the literal word 'youtube'

See the examples, both worked for me

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
That Oju mi bloody song and video are awful though lool, I guess it's joke
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
JeromeBlack:

Erm.....were you guys broke in the past or what? You guys that consistently review films that homies watched long time ago.

No offence grin

lolz, none taken. It has nothing to do with being broke, atleast am aware that back then, 24 n 1 DVD's sold for as low as #100.
For some like myself, it was chance. While in finishing school & College, i was so busy, i wasn't chanced to see movies, as a result, I missed out on so many good flicks.

There are also many great movies like the one i rated above which i haven't seen, that if i were to spill their names, many folks here wouldn't believe.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ishilove:

Mine is http

I haven't tried http before, I've been using ss from time immemorial & i kinda like it. it's not really that long as I made it seem, i just wanted it to be clear to him or anyone who wishes to use it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

must be nice living in the UK.
It played in Nigeria today

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gwagone: 10:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
K
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
nani667:
Terminator: Dark Fate

6.5 / 10

Decent enough overall, great CGI, good characters, although the Main Character was somewhat annoying..and boring... Schwarzenegger was great as always...the story was the same old recycled stuff from previous stories.. The whole story sef is becoming annoying, despite the efforts a new terminator will always come from a different future and one Noob will always create a new Artificial intelligence that will start another War...

Patiently chilling for the next release, by then Schwarzeneggerʼs terminator will probably be on a wheel chair
Schwarzeneggerʼs Terminator has been killed off, likely because he is getting too old to play the part. Might as well put him to rest permanently.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
ibkayee:

put 'ss' in front of the literal word 'youtube'

See the examples, both worked for me
Thanks love
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:30am On Mar 01, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
It played in Nigeria today
where in nigeria?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 1:08am On Mar 01, 2020
Ishilove:

Schwarzeneggerʼs Terminator has been killed off, likely because he is getting too old to play the part. Might as well put him to rest permanently.

Another Schwarzenegger can easily be sent again from the Future.. Or a soldier can be sent to a past where Schwarzenegger's terminator existed, to protect someone...again...

Besides, Schwarzenegger's terminator has died so many times already in the series...

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:23am On Mar 01, 2020
nani667:

Another Schwarzenegger can easily be sent again from the Future.. Or a soldier can be sent to a past where Schwarzenegger's terminator existed, to protect someone...again...

Besides, Schwarzenegger's terminator has died so many times already in the series...
My brother, this one had a permanent feel to it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:25am On Mar 01, 2020
mekaprime:

I haven't tried http before, I've been using ss from time immemorial & i kinda like it. it's not really that long as I made it seem, i just wanted it to be clear to him or anyone who wishes to use it.
Thanks dear.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 7:50am On Mar 01, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

where in nigeria?
Advanced screening, all Viva Cinemas

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu121: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2020
So nobody is talking about this cartoon SPIES IN DISGUISE
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 8:43am On Mar 01, 2020
I just watched Superman Red Son again.

That Russian batman is the bomb. Hardcore to the end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) (1918) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Tombob, abduleez1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.