Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3763032 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bad Boys For Life(2020)..7.5/10
Genre: Action, Crime , Comedy

This was definitely good considering i had low expectations from the onset. It sure did live up to the expectation of it's predecessors, the action, comedy, suspense & emotion in the previous installments were all present in this one.

Smith and Martin Lawrence didn't seem to age a bit & their performance were very much ok. Story was ok, cinematography was good, and so was the music score.
All in all, it was a good watch.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nova15:
Onward - 8/10

Very good one from Disney, I think Disney should focus on making new original animations and lay off these live action remakes.

Well, that's an Original from Pixar. And they heading towards your suggestion. Pixar with the Originals and Disney with the Remakes grin.

Another is set for this year "Soul" but with Coronavirus and all plans might have changed.

Hope you are happy. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Bloodshot

The only shot this movie gave me is drain blood from my head.

Everybody involved in this project deserves to be given a corona shot especially those in charge of sound mixing.

LMAO ..... Wetin happen na? grin grin

I plan on downloading this night, make I still put head? I'll download not cos I like it but cos I want to confirm its god-awfulness first hand and assert my theory— Vin Palm Oil na Bag of BEANS!!! grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
mekaprime:

What do you expect, Pixar no day fall hand na. I found the Scottish accent rather too easy, the voice acts no too try. My g, on a normal were dem speak am wella, you no suppose hear or understand anything.

How about Titans, any news, or has the series ended.

Yes it was good.

I pretty much understood the Scottish accents fine, I just found it funny at times. grin Especially that incomprehensible kid and his blabber. cheesy

Lol.

Titans hasn't ended, it's still on. Ongoing Production on Season 3 was halted last week or so due to the Pandemic. There's some chatter a new character Phantasm is to be introduced. Also I think Donna Troy is definitely coming back as Troia.

A new DC universe series is about to debut around May 22, "Stargirl"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
abduleez1:

Yes it was good.

I pretty much understood the Scottish accents fine, I just found it funny at times. grin Especially that incomprehensible kid and his blabber. cheesy

Lol.

Titans hasn't ended, it's still on. Ongoing Production on Season 3 was halted last week or so due to the Pandemic. There's some chatter a new character Phantasm is to be introduced. Also I think Donna Troy is definitely coming back as Troia.

Glad to know Titans hasn't ended. To be frank, am not really interested in whatever new show DC has up their sleeves. All it took me to walk & never look back were the first episodes of Supergirl & Black Lighting, I don't even know what the Bat girl series looks like. Even the crossovers are now seriously messed up.

Looking on the bright side, if you love comedy series, check out The Neighborhood, it'll sure make you laugh & probably crack your ribs.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2020
abduleez1:

Yes it was good.

Lol.

Stargirl is CRAP.

Saw the trailer some time ago. NONSENSE
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2020
Born2Freak:

Stargirl is CRAP.

Saw the trailer some time ago. NONSENSE

Lol, prolly cos it's a collabo with the CW. grin

Don't judge a book by its cover just yet. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
mekaprime:

Glad to know Titans hasn't ended. To be frank, am not really interested in whatever new show DC has up their sleeves. All it took me to walk & never look back were the first episodes of Supergirl & Black Lighting, I don't even know what the Bat girl series looks like. Even the crossovers are now seriously messed up.

Looking on the bright side, if you love comedy series, check out The Neighborhood, it'll sure make you laugh & probably crack your ribs.

Lol, you mistaking CW shows for DC universe shows.

DC Universe is the one behind Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing and Titans.

Then they have a collabo for upcoming Stargirl with CW.

Lol, Batwoman you mean? That's filled with feminist woman power and their bullshite. Batgirl isn't up for anyone to use for any TV show. WB got big plans for her and soon to be introduced to the DCEU. I'm hearing a script for her film was finished recently.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
abduleez1:

Lol, you mistaking CW shows for DC universe shows.

DC Universe is the one behind Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing and Titans.

Then they have a collabo for upcoming Stargirl with CW.

Lol, Batwoman you mean? That's filled with feminist woman power and their bullshite. Batgirl isn't up for anyone to use for any TV show. WB got big plans for her and soon to be introduced to the DCEU. I'm hearing a script for her film was finished recently.

Lol at the bolded, my bad. My brother don't blame me jare, CW shows has DC characters so i inadvertently concluded that they were the same.

Batwoman, Batgirl all re the same thing. My brother they better abandon that script and find a better project. I'd really love to see a Flash movie & probably another Shazam movie from DC. A well written Flash origin movie should earn DC a billion box at the box office, all thanks to CW. The Flash irrespective of it not being what it used to be already has a large fan base, all thanks to CW, so with a good storyline, making a billion dollars at boxoffice shouldn't be a big of a deal.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Themandalorian:
Please guys I need your help with these movie/series. I don't know the title and I really want to watch it so I'm going to describe little scenes as much as I can remember.

So it basically centered around two women that were something like twins that whatever happens to one affects the other.

Like these scene I remember, one of them was drowning and the other started gasping for air too while she was on land.

Another scene, Someone was chasing of them and the other started running too

Please I'd really appreciate if someone can help me.

Cc abduleez1 bratking oyaskii mekaprime alexistaiwo born2freak etc
Sorry Bro drawing blank on this...will need more clue.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2020
abduleez1:

Lol, prolly cos it's a collabo with the CW. grin

Don't judge a book by its cover just yet. grin

if it's just DC then it might actually be ok. The moment CW enters it, just forget it, cause it's definitely going to be a crappy show. CW are very famous for messing things up.

LOT had the potential to be something good, but the messed it up. The should have just made it a horror series together were John Constantine would be in full charge.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2020
Still vexed with that "Uncut gems" Ending...Safdie folk over complicated things and played with the tempo of the movie too much making it one hell of a chaotic ride going at 200km/hr....

Special Praise for Adams Sandler tho, where did he pull that performance from?.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2020
Viking007:
This movie almost gave me HBP.

Bad Boys for Life;

Enjoyed it very much. Really funny at times.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2020
Viking007:
This movie almost gave me HBP.

You can say that again.

Never thought I'll watch a film that surpassed Uncut Gem' stress level so soon.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bratking:

You can say that again.

Never thought I'll watch a film that surpassed Uncut Gem' stress level so soon.
Uncut Gems looks interesting. I'll do justice to it tomorrow.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2020
Little Women (2019);

A little miffed at the flashbacks, but it was a beautiful film.

Florence Pugh was the stand out of the flim. Bright future for this gal.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Themandalorian:
Please guys I need your help with these movie/series. I don't know the title and I really want to watch it so I'm going to describe little scenes as much as I can remember.

So it basically centered around two women that were something like twins that whatever happens to one affects the other.

Like these scene I remember, one of them was drowning and the other started gasping for air too while she was on land.

What happened to Monday?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2020
Viking007:
Uncut Gems looks interesting. I'll do justice to it tomorrow.

Lol prepare to be stressed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2020
Themandalorian:

There is a korean movie I watched a long time ago that has something like that in it's story, but I can't remember the name.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
Viking007:
What happened to Monday?
He said twins, not septuplets
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Themandalorian: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Around what year did the movie came out or when did you saw it last, I’ve watched some movies with similar story
I remember seeing it around 2008 but it was just briefly.
So I had pondered on it all day and now I'm sure it was a series.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Themandalorian: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Bratking:

There is a korean movie I watched a long time ago that has something like that in it's story, but I can't remember the name.
No its not Korean.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Themandalorian: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2020
Born2Freak:

It may be
"I know who killed me"
Nope its not.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kushercain: 11:40pm On Mar 28, 2020
Status Update 7/10

Enjoyable high school movie scene
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2020
abduleez1:

Well, that's an Original from Pixar. And they heading towards your suggestion. Pixar with the Originals and Disney with the Remakes grin.

Another is set for this year "Soul" but with Coronavirus and all plans might have changed.

Hope you are happy. grin
the story behind soul is crazy. If not for this shitty virus, it going to be more massive than Toy story 4
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
Where can i download "Crazy Rich Asians" for free abeg
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Joystark(f): 12:52am On Mar 29, 2020
Premium Netflix available.

Send me an Email to get one.
N1k only.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Pacific rim (part 1)

6.8/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 29, 2020
Please ,can someone help me with link of interstellar (480p) ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:24am On Mar 29, 2020
mekaprime:

Lol at the bolded, my bad. My brother don't blame me jare, CW shows has DC characters so i inadvertently concluded that they were the same.

Batwoman, Batgirl all re the same thing. My brother they better abandon that script and find a better project. I'd really love to see a Flash movie & probably another Shazam movie from DC. A well written Flash origin movie should earn DC a billion box at the box office, all thanks to CW. The Flash irrespective of it not being what it used to be already has a large fan base, all thanks to CW, so with a good storyline, making a billion dollars at boxoffice shouldn't be a big of a deal.
Nah fam. Batgirl and Batwoman aren't the same. Not the same character, not the same stories, not the same themes. Though I really don't know how they can do a Batgirl movie without introducing her in a Batman movie, first.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:49am On Mar 29, 2020
Viking007:
What happened to Monday?

Nope, that's not What Happened to Monday.

They are seven in number. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:07am On Mar 29, 2020
mekaprime:

You funny Sha. grin

Batwoman and Batgirl are not the same, and are very different. They're also a number of different Batgirl's all with different personalities. The most popular would prolly be Barbara Gordon (she's a fan favourite), while some like Cassandra Cain aka Orphan(she's the thieving kid you saw in Birds of Prey and the most skillfull and ruthless, she's also deemed a better martial artist than the Batman himself. That's why fans hated BOP especially the exclusion of Babs Gordon) and there's also the Blonde one I tend to easily forget her name.

Besides fans love any Batgirl over Batwoman anyday anytime, and she's got lots of fandom.

Any of the Batgirl also has lots of depth and personality devt you'd be captivated by them unlike feminist Batwoman. That's why you can't see her in TV shows, she's an untouchable these days and WB intends to introduce her soon, fans have been waiting a long time for this.

Well, you're getting your Flash movie 2022, same as your Shazam Sequel April 2022. cheesy
Flash will make big money anyday regardless of CW exposure or not. He is easily amongst the Top 5 most popular DC characters, heck he will easily beat out Wonder Woman to take the third spot after Superman and Batman. grin He's been long awaited and overdue, he just got a troubled production in development hell and postponements.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) (1958) (1959) (1960) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Strugglingman and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.