Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3737965 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) ... (3831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2020
mekaprime:

You'd definitely enjoy Blood Diamond, there is no doubt about that.

The guy that acted as Private Ryan is the same guy in Breaking Bad right?

Funny but true, Bryan Cranston aka Mr White was among the cast if Saving Private Ryan, this life na turn by turn.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2020
Have u seen dem?
40DAYS n 40NIGHTS
matt decides 2 abstain from sex
SCHMIDT WARREN
schmidt finds new purpose in his life when his wife suddenly dies n he finds her secret luv letters
ANGER MANAGEMENT
a man must undergo anger management therapy after a misunderstanding on an airplane
BABYBOY
jody's a 20 yr old african american who has fathered children by two different women but still lives in his mother's home AMERICAN PIE 2
stifler, finch, jim, kev n oz rent a beach house 2 seduce some girl
BLOW
the story behind 70s cocaine dealer george jung
AIRSPEED
nicole has 2 fight 4 her life dat of an aircrew when she has 2 land an airplane on her own
ACCESS CODE
government agent attempt 2 uncover a secret organisation ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
a woman adopts an artificial child below strange things occur on a WWII submarine BIRTHDAY GIRL
a man falls 4 a russian mail order bride
BIKER BOYZ
daredevils in the ultimate race 2 win the survival of the fastest
BLUE CRUSH
a female surfer moves 2 hawai
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2020
Terminator Dark Fate
8/10.

This is the stuff I signed up for, action scenes from start to finish. The previous 3 installments have been below par.

James Cameroon took it back to the level it was at Terminator 3, really enjoyed watching it. Bringing Sarah Conor back added more flavour to it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2020
link to download,is it on FZ movies?

mekaprime:
Contagion....8/10
Genre: Thriller, Drama

This flick perfectly captures the gripping reality of this Covid-19 pandemic & to be frank, am scared shit.less & frightened as hell.
It was a frightening realistic thriller. May God help us all, stay safe guys.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
link to download,is it on FZ movies?

I just got banned for dropping the link. just go that site you mentioned above, it's there.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I have no idea cause i haven't seen the Breaking Bad series.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2020
thank you and sorry for the ban

mekaprime2:

I just got banned for dropping the link. just go that site you mentioned above, it's there.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2020
mekaprime:

Hahahaha....Nice observation mate, so you noticed it too & I also know bratking must have noticed too, am just surprised he didn't call me out here, just as you did.
Yeah well series and comics aren't really my thing.

Baba don't mind me. It's just a little lighthearted trolling.

Las las we're brothers.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2020
oyaskii:
The similarity of this movie to the current pandemic is mind blowing.. it's the reality of things to come if there is no reprive from this virus soon...proper chaos will ensue..all caution will be thrown to the wind as it will be a fight for life and everyman for himself...The Joker put it best in TDK when he said "When the chips are down, these civilized people will eat each other up"...When they finally found a cure you saw the useless way they were sharing it?....scary times ahead

I honestly pray it doesn't get to that, cause it's super freaky scary.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Matt Damon??

No way. Matt Damon didn't feature in Breaking Bad.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2020
Bratking:

Baba don't mind me. It's just a little lighthearted trolling.

Las las we're brothers.

Lolz, I never took it personal & i perfectly understood. Sure, we're brothers, so why should i lose me cool on someone who's my person.
Well i know I kinda drew first blood, so apologies are in place.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Terminator Dark Fate
8/10.

This is the stuff I signed up for, action scenes from start to finish. The previous 3 installments have been below par.

James Cameroon took it back to the level it was at Terminator 3, really enjoyed watching it. Bringing Sarah Conor back added more flavour to it.

James Cameron wasn't involved. They used his name on the letterhead for commercial reasons.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
thank you and sorry for the ban

No problem bro.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CsRockefeller(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2020
Bratking:

Matt Damon??

No way. Matt Damon didn't feature in Breaking Bad.

The Jason Bourne guy right?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:45am On Mar 30, 2020
mekaprime:
Contagion....8/10
Genre: Thriller, Drama

This flick perfectly captures the gripping reality of this Covid-19 pandemic & to be frank, am scared shit.less & frightened as hell.
It was a frightening realistic thriller. May God help us all, stay safe guys.

I don't know why this movie just popular all of a sudden, cos of Covid-19 grin.

Funny thing is e don tey sef. Since 2011 maybe I'll give it a watch if it's this good. Don't know why I'm just avoiding all this Pandemic movies especially Contagion. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2020
Please guys abeg peeps that have watched Bloodshot, how market?

Is it manageable or I shouldn't waste my data at all. I know it's bad but there's this itch to confirm how bad it is. Don't know why? grin

Cc mekaprime oyaskii ornicus JeromeBlack alexistaiwo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2020
abduleez1:

Is it manageable or I shouldn't waste my data at all. I know it's bad but there's this itch to confirm how bad it is. Don't know why? grin

Hahahaha... I can't help you here, maybe the others can.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2020
CsRockefeller:

The Jason Bourne guy right?
Yeah.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2020
abduleez1:

G no bother cuz it will personally pain me if you waste this data...Vin Diesel is way past it now i swear.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jmanity: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2020
I enjoyed watching "Queen & Slim", didn't expect that ending.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2020
abduleez1:

I don't know why this movie just popular all of a sudden, cos of Covid-19 grin.

Funny thing is e don tey sef. Since 2011 maybe I'll give it a watch if it's this good. Don't know why I'm just avoiding all this Pandemic movies especially Contagion. undecided

The movie wasn't perfect so to speak, it had it's flaws, but the most important thing was that it was very relatable to this pandemic we are all faced with.

I kinda know why you've been avoiding pandemic movies. Somehow, you don't want all that's currently going on to be real & movies like Contagion kinda shows you the harsh reality of what may come, if things are left unchecked, and believe you me, it's super scary.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2020
jmanity:
I enjoyed watching "Queen & Slim", didn't expect that ending.
Didn't expect that end but man did they handle things badly.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2020
mekaprime2:

The movie wasn't perfect so to speak, it had it's flaws, but the most important thing was that it was very relatable to this pandemic we are all faced with.

I kinda know why you've been avoiding pandemic movies. Somehow, you don't want all that's currently going on to be real & movies like Contagion kinda shows you the harsh reality of what may come, if things are left unchecked, and believe you me, it's super scary.
Purge anarchy situation if things escalate more than this.....production has practically come to a stop now and when the things people stocked up on for quarantine finishes and the virus is still ranging on...total mayhem...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2020
abduleez1:

don't watch it. It was multiversal trash.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2020
oyaskii:
G no bother cuz it will personally pain me if you waste this data...Vin Diesel is way past it now i swear.

I swear that guy don finish. Na Vin Palm Oil as Jerome call am. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2020
abduleez1:

I swear that guy don finish. Na Vin Palm Oil as Jerome call am. grin
na FF dey give am cruise every year that's why he ready act am till Part 50.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Damfostopper(m): 11:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Born2Freak:

What is this one saying?

The movie is funny and subversive of the genre
nothing is funny about the movie.......

it's a low budget CABIN IN THE WOODS wannabe
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 11:36am On Mar 30, 2020
Do u know thor's hammer (mjonir) can travel as far as nine planet b4 it returns 2 d wielder. Apart from thor, d other person dat had wielded it was natalie portman character.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2020
aside thor and jane foster,there are other characters that have wielded thor's hammer undecided i wonder where you get your info from

Liposure:
Do u know thor's hammer (mjonir) can travel as far as nine planet b4 it returns 2 d wielder. Apart from thor, d other person dat had wielded it was natalie portman character.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 11:44am On Mar 30, 2020
Damfostopper:
nothing is funny about the movie.......

it's a low budget CABIN IN THE WOODS wannabe

The hunt is a very political movie. I'm sure the liberal vs conservative jokes flew over your head. Are you the kind of guy that only watches movies for the gbas-gbos? All action, no sense?

The hunt is more than just the killings.

Anyhow, it has a 6.4 user rating on IMDB and on reddit, the movie is loved.......many comments praising it and it got a 6.58 average score..

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2020
Do u know thor can lift a trailer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1958) (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) ... (3831) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m), myke92(m), JAccksnow(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.