Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2080) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3740724 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) ... (3832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Unionised:

Now that's some serious continuity error.

Maybe she chop hamburger grin

no continuity error. She adapted fast to speaking English very well. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2020
kever:

Maybe they told him, just imagine the gun you are holding is your StormBreaker from Endgame.
so hammer/axe operate in the same way? angry Too much low level thinkers on this thread.
By the way, it is better to take reference from his performance in the greatest movie of all time. That why this movie was a masterpiece. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2020
Knives Out (2019) 6/10 Genre: Drama, Crime, Mystery.
I was enjoying d movie from d start to the middle, but the moment the Chief Inspector (aka 007 James Bond) began doing some kind of unraveling of the whole crime, tieing the loosed ends like he was narrating some story, I became bored and the whole thing looked mediocre at best. But dem try sha. I'm sure the movie was nominated for many awards. Overall it was a cool movie to watch - We are on Lockdown, anything to distract from our pain is welcomed grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2020
Hulk616 always soapy-ing ontop Marvel matter.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 9:40am On Apr 26, 2020
jammer777:

Agree with that, her interpretation was bland.

Sorry, if I may ask, are you from Bangladesh?

I'm a Beast of no nation.

Why do you ask?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 9:41am On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Wanda that started off with a Russian accent in Age of Ultron and ended with an American accent in Endgame. Very silly

Accents change.

That is not a problem
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 9:51am On Apr 26, 2020
CsRockefeller:

I prefer ones adapted from real life scenarios like Saving Private Ryan, 13 Hours in Bengahzi, Hacksaw Ridge, Black Hawk Down.

If u know any pls recommend.

Hotel Mumbai is based on true events. Footages of the actual event were said to be featured towards the end of the movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Omoluabi16(m): 10:24am On Apr 26, 2020
DrDax:

I am a fan of good movies, Marvel or not.
Says something when some marvel boys and movie critics give an average review of AOU. We all love good movies anyway.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2020
hulk616:
no continuity error. She adapted fast to speaking English very well. angry

Dont mind the low level critics

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 26, 2020
DriggityDre:
Hulk616 always soapy-ing ontop Marvel matter.
what is soapy-ing?
Please I don't understand low level thinking languages. angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2020
whitelotus:

Dont mind the low level critics
these low level thinkers needs correction and guidance from we high level thinkers angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2020
hulk616:
these low level thinkers needs correction and guidance from we high level thinkers angry
Perhaps if you had given the exact reason her accent was changed, no one will bother you about it again, I fear even you, a high level thinker don’t know it grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 10:38am On Apr 26, 2020
hulk616:
what is soapy-ing?
Please I don't understand low level thinking languages. angry
Ode grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 10:54am On Apr 26, 2020
hulk616:
if you are a fan of good movies, then you are an unregistered Marvel fan. Because always create good movies angry

Yes.

An unregistered DC fan too
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jammer777: 11:00am On Apr 26, 2020
Unionised:

I'm a Beast of no nation.

Why do you ask?

The Bangladeshis are not happy on how the movie portrayed them in a negative way. Who knows, you can be one of them.

Just joking dude, i don't have energy for banters.
Happy Sunday to ya.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Perhaps if you had given the exact reason her accent was changed, no one will bother you about it again, I fear even you, a high level thinker don’t know it grin

No reason needed.

Living in America would change her accent.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2020
Unionised:

Now that's some serious continuity error.

Maybe she chop hamburger grin

As in ehn. No mind them
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
I gave a reason. Adaptation angry but low level thinkers still needs explanation on the meaning of adaptation
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:17am On Apr 26, 2020
whitelotus:

No reason needed.

It will not change the accent so radically that not even a trace of Russian is found. She is an adult. This kind of change only occurs in kids and teens, not full grown adults. If you as an adult relocates permanently to the US now, your accent will change, but it won't be as pure as one who has lived in the US since childhood. Wanda's American accent in Endgame was pure
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2020
DriggityDre:

Ode grin grin
so because I don't understand the meaning of one low level thinking slang you call me ode. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2020
DrDax:

Yes.

An unregistered DC fan too
you can be an unregistered DC and unregistered Marvel angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:19am On Apr 26, 2020
Plead:

Thanks my delta sister but it seems like I’ll have to sort out the series on my screenshot first cool
So you do series? I wish I had the luxury of time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

It will not change the accent so radically that not even a trace of Russian is found. She is an adult. This kind of change only occur in kids and teens, not full grown adults
do you know her powers and his extreme adaptation abilities. angry
You low level thinkers needs serious help and correction. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:23am On Apr 26, 2020
hulk616:
do you know her powers and his extreme adaptation abilities. angry
You low level thinkers needs serious help and correction. angry
Oshey, high thinker. So what you wrote now makes sense to you abi?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

It will not change the accent so radically that not even a trace of Russian is found. She is an adult. This kind of change only occurs in kids and teens, not full grown adults. If you as an adult relocates permanently to the US now, your accent will change, but it won't be as pure as one who has lived in the US since childhood. Wanda's American accent in Endgame was pure

So black widow too should have a russian accent too.

Anyhow, there are numerous examples of adults changing accents totally. It depends on how much you speak and ones personal ability to adapt.

For instance, there are many Russians here in nigeria that speak with a Nigerian accent. They came as expatriates.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

Yes it does. I did mention adaptation in my comment.

Check out this naija babe who speaks with a uk accent but grew up in naija.

Some people can even switch between accents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHXDPUsoEw

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
hulk616:
I gave a reason. Adaptation angry but low level thinkers still needs explanation on the meaning of adaptation

They forget that Natasha Romanov aka Black widow grew up in Russia. Lol. According to them, she should still have Russian accent in the movie.

Low level critics men...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ishilove:

yes. Only low level thinkers wouldn't understand angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
whitelotus:

They forget that Natasha Romanov aka Black widow grew up in Russia. Lol. According to them, she should still have Russian accent in the movie.

Low level critics men...
these people refused to do any research. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
hulk616:

whitelotus:
No reason needed.

Let me help you guys out, you clearly don’t know why the accent was changed cheesy
It was changed because she was on the run from the US government(after the event of Civil war) and the reason she attained an American accent fast was because she was trained by a super spy(Romanoff). Even Cap and Sam grew a beard and Nat dyed her hair blonde
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Let me help you guys out, you clearly don’t know why the accent was changed cheesy
It was changed because she was on the run from the US government(after the event of Civil war) and the reason she attained an American accent fast was because she was trained by a super spy(Romanoff). Even Cap and Sam grew a beard and Nat dyed her hair blonde
fake news angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
whitelotus:

So black widow too should have a russian accent too.

Anyhow, there are numerous examples of adults changing accents totally. It depends on how much you speak and ones personal ability to adapt.

For instance, there are many Russians here in nigeria that speak with a Nigerian accent. They came as expatriates.

My point is they will sound like Russians speaking with a Nigerian accent. I can affect a British accent, but pure bred Britons will be able to detect that I am a foreigner speaking with a British accent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) (2081) (2082) (2083) ... (3832) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Teenwolf(m), Antonio38 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.