Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,490 members, 7,857,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3825953 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (3862) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:31pm On May 10, 2020
Karleb:
Due lock down, latest movies are now available for free as soon as they are released on Netflix and they are also very clear.

I wonder how these producers will make money now.
Netflix is free now?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 4:53pm On May 10, 2020
How do you download in this site Tfpdldotcom? Can't find any link.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:05pm On May 10, 2020
oyaskii:
superbly done movie i must say.. i actually followed the true story back then and this adaption made it somewhat clear.. you are right about the soundtrack... stellar i must say...The ending score "Home" is still one of my fav lullaby..

You Sire are a man of taste. I downloaded the lullaby immediately i finished seeing the movie.

As regards lullabies Steve Jablonsky really knowns his onions. I've got all his lullabies, from the Transformers franchise to Tears Of The Sun. My favourite of em' all is "Arrival" in Transformers.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:11pm On May 10, 2020
abduleez1:

I heard of that oil spill back then. It was big news. Didn't know that spill was that large. 130 million ? 87 days. The biosphere for that place don die finish.

Irrespective of the fact that they spent billions of dollars in clearing the spilled, the aquatic life & environment of that place would never remain the same.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:19pm On May 10, 2020
alexistaiwo:
In the spirit of diversity and variety.
I decided to dive into a very much hated genre (Romance drama) and watch the entire Fifty Shades franchise.

Las las I know I will regret it but can't help it.
Five years is more than enough time to avoid a movie cheesy

The blood of your MB looking at you right now like...

egbon, we all know how this is going to play out. karma is truly a bi.tch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xamuell: 5:25pm On May 10, 2020
Pls guys. Can you recommend some supernatural horror movies to me? Am a fan of the genre
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 5:30pm On May 10, 2020
oyaskii:
Netflix is free now?

I'm not saying Netflix is free.

It's easier to get clear videos from Netflix unlike cinema. I could easily make a recording of any movie off my phone or monitor.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2020
Justice League Dark: Apokolips War. 8.0/10.

The movie is okay for an animation but it wouldn't be so good for a non-animated movie considering what DC counterparts have done so far.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 10, 2020
Karleb:
Justice League Dark: Apokolips War. 8.0/10.

The movie is okay for an animation but it wouldn't be so good for a non-animated movie considering what DC counterparts MARVEL has done so far.

FIXED angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 5:41pm On May 10, 2020
Karleb:

I'm not saying Netflix is free.

It's easier to get clear videos from Netflix unlike cinema. I could easily make a recording of any movie off my phone or monitor.
Oh your post didn't imply that tho. and Producers are still making money from VOD streams like Netflix and it's their low budget movies that they did expect huge returns in the first place that are available now to stream..the bigger movies with bigger budget release dates are been pushed further pending when "coro" decides to take a bow.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 5:44pm On May 10, 2020
mekaprime:

You Sire are a man of taste. I downloaded the lullaby immediately i finished seeing the movie.

As regards lullabies Steve Jablonsky really knowns his onions. I've got all his lullabies, from the Transformers franchise to Tears Of The Sun. My favourite of em' all is "Arrival" in Transformers.

You love children's genre of music that much?

Not judging, it's just weird.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 5:45pm On May 10, 2020
mekaprime:

The man is a gem particularly his scoring of "Transformers", "Autobots" and "Arrival to earth" are my personal fav.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2020
xamuell:
Pls guys. Can you recommend some supernatural horror movies to me? Am a fan of the genre

-The Conjuring franchise
-The Ring
-The Witch
-The Exorsim of Emily Rose
-IT
-The Autopsy of Jane doe
-The Exocirst
-The omen
-Paranormal activity
- The Amityville Horror
-Insidious franchise
-Evil Dead
-Stir of Echoes
-HellRaiser
-The others
-Drag me to hell
-Oculus
-The Mist
-The Blair Witch Project
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:59pm On May 10, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

Instrumental Music is the right word & not lullaby.

Though most Steven Jablonsky instrumental music have same effect as lullabies also. They soothe me & help me concentrate when reading, so heck yeah, i love his brand of music.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:02pm On May 10, 2020
oyaskii:
The man is a gem particularly his scoring of "Transformers", "Autobots" and "Arrival to earth" are my personal fav.

Arrival to Earth is my personal favorite, that song literally puts me to sleep every damn time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2020
VerifiedStalin:

mekaprime:

Though most Steven Jablonsky instrumental music appear as lullabies also. They soothe me & help me concentrate when reading, so heck yeah, i love his brand of music.
mekaprime:

Though most Steven Jablonsky instrumental music appear as lullabies also. They soothe me & help me concentrate when reading, so heck yeah, i love his brand of music.
and let me chip in a little bit. Although lullaby is a genre of music that puts infants to sleep, me and mekaprime used lullaby as an euphemism to mean a soothing ambient music that puts you to sleep, or help clear your head as the case maybe which lullaby actually does to babies but we are not talking about "Twinkle twinkle little star" here.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:16pm On May 10, 2020
oyaskii:

-The Conjuring franchise
-The Ring
-The Witch
-The Exorsim of Emily Rose
-IT
-The Autopsy of Jane doe
-The Exocirst
-The omen
-Paranormal activity
- The Amityville Horror
-Insidious franchise
-Evil Dead
-Stir of Echoes
-HellRaiser
-The others
-Drag me to hell
-Oculus
-The Mist
-The Blair Witch Project
This is one sub-genre, i dare not binge watch it movies. The day i tried that, i couldn't sleep without having nightmares for a whole week, no amount of sitcom could help me, i was literally fvcked.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by VerifiedStalin: 6:31pm On May 10, 2020
oyaskii:
and let me chip in a little bit. Although lullaby is a genre of music that puts infants to sleep, me and mekaprime used lullaby as an euphemism to mean a soothing ambient music that puts you to sleep, or help clear your head as the case maybe which lullaby actually does to babies but we are not talking about "Twinkle twinkle little star" here.

I understand, but you'd be better off calling it deep ambient music, relaxing music, or plainly, electronic music.

Lullaby is radically different to an ambient music.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 6:31pm On May 10, 2020
hulk616:
FIXED angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by deepwater(f): 6:41pm On May 10, 2020
abduleez1:

I heard of that oil spill back then. It was big news. Didn't know that spill was that large. 130 million ? 87 days. The biosphere for that place don die finish.
Make i burst your server

DID you know that a new well was drilled to stop the flow of oil from thr spilling well?

Power of directional drilling.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 7:04pm On May 10, 2020
deepwater:

Make i burst your server

DID you know that a new well was drilled to stop the flow of oil from thr spilling well?

Power of directional drilling.

Yeah you're right. Two relief wells were drilling into the original well, and when they got to the base, they pumped cement through the relief wells, so as to close the original well.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:46pm On May 10, 2020
1917 9/10

Soulful and emotional war movie. Makes you reflect on the cost of war to the soldier's psyche. And it even waters down how brutal The Great War was. The one-shot style of cinematography employed was really immersive and kudos to the set designer and their team for creating such an elaborate set.

The actors were great in their roles and the lead characters really helped us connect with the story and journey.

I want to thank all those that recommended this movie, not just for the stellar movie itself, but for the hidden gift in the movie. The song, Wayfaring Stranger. That song is a balm to the soul.

P.S: There's a Game of Thrones Easter Egg in the casting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 10, 2020
Kaycee7:
1917 9/10

Soulful and emotional war movie. Makes you reflect on the cost of war to the soldier's psyche. And it even waters down how brutal The Great War was. The one-shot style of cinematography employed was really immersive and kudos to the set designer and their team for creating such an elaborate set.

The actors were great in their roles and the lead characters really helped us connect with the story and journey.

I want to thank all those that recommended this movie, not just for the stellar movie itself, but for the hidden gift in the movie. The song, Wayfaring Stranger. That song is a balm to the soul.

P.S: There's a Game of Thrones Easter Egg in the casting.
without being biased, did this movie deserve the Oscar over endgame? angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Karleb post=89403602][/quote]don't use DC counterpart again angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 10, 2020
hulk616:
I’d be disappointed if you’re upto 17 years old.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 8:51pm On May 10, 2020
Plead:

I’d be disappointed if you’re upto 17 years old.
Reality is often disappointing bro

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 8:55pm On May 10, 2020
Ip Man 4: The Finale (2019; Chinese)

Now this is how to end a franchise gloriously. Despite being a biopic, it still delivered a worthy story telling with well orchestrated and justified fight scenes. Donnie Yen was awesome as usual and Scott Adkins managed to kill the show even with little screen time.

9.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Reality is often disappointing bro

grin grin grin

The guy is a grown up trying to have fun.

You'll be surprised he's up to 50 years.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 10, 2020
Karleb:

grin grin grin

The guy is a grown up trying to have fun.

You'll be surprised he's up to 50 years.

*Doubt*
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2020
hulk616:
I am a poor wayfaring stranger
I'm travelling through this world of woe
Yet there's no sickness, toil nor danger
In that bright land to which I go
I'm going there to see my father
I'm going there no more to roam
I'm only going over Jordan
I'm only going over home.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 10, 2020
Kaycee7:
I am a poor wayfaring stranger
I'm travelling through this world of woe
Yet there's no sickness, toil nor danger
In that bright land to which I go
I'm going there to see my father
I'm going there no more to roam
I'm only going over Jordan
I'm only going over home.
you made a mistake, this post is not for me angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 10, 2020
Someone here wants me to reply his post so that he will ban me. But he forgot that I m an higher level thinker, I am not a fool angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) ... (3862) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.