Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3811892 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (3856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 3:08am On May 11, 2020
DriggityDre:
Trash [/s][s]

Really? Do you honestly think that people cannot google the history of Hellboy or any movie for that matter?

Dont you think that a personal review would be better than telling us that the Hellboy movie was removed from theaters?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 3:14am On May 11, 2020
whitelotus:
Dont you think that a personal review would be better than telling us that the Hellboy movie was removed from theaters?
Okay, bruv. Quit getting worked up over a few lines of trivia.
You could skip it.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:16am On May 11, 2020
DriggityDre:

Aight. Let me hand you a task then.
Just create a simple arithmetic calculator grin
do you think I m joking angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 3:17am On May 11, 2020
hulk616:
do you think I m joking angry
If you don't, I'll change your moniker to "HulkIsGae" tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:19am On May 11, 2020
DriggityDre:

If you don't, I'll change your moniker to "HulkIsGae" tongue
I m not thinking and aiming low and I m thinking high at JARVIS.
Simple calculator is for iosprince. But for an higher level thinker like me JARVIS is my target angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 3:20am On May 11, 2020
hulk616:
Simple calculator is for iosprince. But for an higher level thinker like me JARVIS is my target angry
I will do it tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 3:20am On May 11, 2020
DriggityDre:

Okay, bruv. Quit getting worked up over a few lines of trivia.
You could skip it.

Sorry, I'm just pedantic when I'm bored.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:21am On May 11, 2020
Plead:

Am I the only one who isn’t too moved about this John wick franchise?

The only one that I can stomach is the part 1..
Yep, you're the only one.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:28am On May 11, 2020
Ishilove:

I believe drigittydre thinks otherwise. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 3:32am On May 11, 2020
Plead:

I believe drigittydre thinks otherwise. undecided

Move on to high level stuff, bro grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 7:58am On May 11, 2020
abduleez1:
Justice League Dark: Apokolips War ........8.5/10

This is a befitting end to the DCAU Animated shared Universe. A grande finale of gruesome deaths and no holds barred action. I can't believe Lady Shiva was killed like a chicken. Chai.

It started with Flashpoint Paradox. Ends with Flashpoint. Sad this is the end of the journey since 2013. Hope upcoming projects better this one. Hopefully we'll get brilliant adaption of the some of the Best self contained stories ie Court of Owls, The long Halloween, Kingdom Come.
so wonder woman bloodlines isn't among. Wow. shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 8:25am On May 11, 2020
Baby driver 7/10

I loved to hate the love story shoehorned into this film (it was okay I guess...) and the generic final act wasn't that much impressive either.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 9:04am On May 11, 2020
I hope y'all saw the masterpiece in flim making that is called Deepwater horizon that movie capture the essence of filmmaking. That movie is everything a movie should be. Movies like this make your heart ache when you think of nollywood and the garbage they keep churning out.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 9:08am On May 11, 2020
Ishilove:

grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:22am On May 11, 2020
J2381:
so wonder woman bloodlines isn't among. Wow. shocked
It is, the person who made that changed it with Constantine
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 11, 2020
Alexistaiwo I’m in love with your signature. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:56am On May 11, 2020
xynerise:

grin

Human being bad.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tmach137(m): 10:14am On May 11, 2020
watched Heat(1995) and Den of Thieves this past week. Think I might actually rob a bank this week
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 10:44am On May 11, 2020
Dark Knight 9/10.

So, I watched this classic again for the umpteenth time last night on DStv. This movie espouses the words - a fine wine gets better with age. When it first came out, I rated 7/10. But the more I watch the movie, the more I realize the movie was wonderfully made.

The cinematography, visuals, casts, storyline, and dialogues were close to perfect. Nolan delivered a masterpiece in directing and Heath Ledger was perfect in his rendition of the Joker character. His death might have played a part in him getting that Oscar, but TBH, Heath was flawless as a Joker. He was so good, he'd make the viewer fall in love with the Joker. His ruthlessness while having fun was a joy to watch. And his crimes were planned and timed to perfection. He was just ahead of the law.

JP was just as great in his portrayal of the Clown Prince of Crime, but there's just something "swaggalicious" about Heath's that places him above JP and second only to Nicholson.

I'm going to download the movie again in 1080p and save it in my HDD. This is one of the few superhero movies that doesn't rely solely in action scenes but a great well-scripted storyline!!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 11:23am On May 11, 2020
abduleez1:
Justice League Dark: Apokolips War ........8.5/10

This is a befitting end to the DCAU Animated shared Universe. A grande finale of gruesome deaths and no holds barred action. I can't believe Lady Shiva was killed like a chicken. Chai.

It started with Flashpoint Paradox. Ends with Flashpoint. Sad this is the end of the journey since 2013. Hope upcoming projects better this one. Hopefully we'll get brilliant adaption of the some of the Best self contained stories ie Court of Owls, The long Halloween, Kingdom Come.

Zooming into this your pic, it seems I may have not seen that Teen Titan movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 12:08pm On May 11, 2020
The Assassination of Jesse James(2007)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 12:24pm On May 11, 2020
losprince:
Baby driver 7/10

I loved to hate the love story shoehorned into this film (it was okay I guess...) and the generic final act wasn't that much impressive either.
Whaaaat?? I found the movie very entertaining.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:32pm On May 11, 2020
hulk616:
he thinks he can pass shortcut. He doesn't know what we passed through angry

LMAO...... These guys. grin

What did you pass through? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 11, 2020
abduleez1:

LMAO...... These guys. grin

What did you pass through? grin
years of watching marvel movies, read marvel comics, watching high IQ movies, years of educational research works, over 6 PhDs obtained angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 12:42pm On May 11, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
It is, the person who made that changed it with Constantine
so wonder woman bloodlines is before Justice League War?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 1:27pm On May 11, 2020
GOLD STATUE (2019) 5/10
Take away some useless and time-wasting scenes. This movie would be fine. not bad by nollywood standards
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 1:38pm On May 11, 2020
losprince:
Baby driver 7/10

dis movie after my heart

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 1:43pm On May 11, 2020
Plead:
I believe drigittydre driggitydre thinks otherwise undecided
It's driggitydre.
How does this concern me?
What are you on about?

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 2:07pm On May 11, 2020
The Game(1997)...8/10
Genre:Action, Drama, Mystery

This is a puzzle, you've got 115mins out of the 128mins runtime to solve it, good luck & God speed.

This flick, flicks with your mind and twists it ruthlessly & at the same time, it keeps you constantly asking the question what if?

Script was flawlessly written, acting was excellent, Michael Douglas totally killed it. Brilliant screenplay & cinematography. As for directing, David Fincher after his success with Seven has once again shown that he really knows his craft.

If you fancy mysteries, thrills & suspense, this is a must watch.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Stonecoldstare1: 3:10pm On May 11, 2020
Plead:

Am I the only one who isn’t too moved about this John wick franchise?

The only one that I can stomach is the part 1..
No, you're not
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Illusioneffect(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2020
hulk616:
You know Jarvis is a dead programme
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 3:16pm On May 11, 2020
The Gold Rush 1925

Charlie Chaplin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) ... (3856) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.