Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3813669 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) ... (3857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:46pm On May 19, 2020
DriggityDre:
Yh.

Nope. After Earth bombed harder than Wild Wild West.

Will Smith compared them, but he called After Earth his most painful failure. The latter was rated 17% on RT, while the former was rated 11%.

After Earth was an eye sore, a massive dumpster fire. I'd gladly pick Wild Wild West over it any day any time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 3:47pm On May 19, 2020
mekaprime:

After Earth was an eye sore, a massive dumpster fire. I'd gladly pick Wide Wide West over it any day any time
Wild Wild West is officially better than it; plot, BO revenue, critical response.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 4:01pm On May 19, 2020
Chai. Una no go kee me for here.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 4:04pm On May 19, 2020
Moneyboyz:
The guy finish her no be small.
I understand what she meant but there are ways to ask questions without throwing insults, in her case, the hunter became the hunted.
Modified:
I had to go through some of the highlighted post and I'm wowed.
There is an adage that says "give a child a sword and he will ask who killed his father". This means power intoxicates. Most of the people who criticized her actions have been banned too cause na so so noboby I dey see.
Hmm.. I get you. Good point.
That adage caught my eye tho. That is a high level adage right there.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 19, 2020
mekaprime:
abduleez1, come oo, the eagle has finally landed the nest. They've released the first episode. The ratings seems massive, i just hope i don't regret it.
you will regret it. It is the same group of people that are doing trashy Flash, Supergirl, swamp thing, watchmen, Legend of tomorrow, arrow, batwoman TV series.
Use your MB to accumulate knowledge and so that one day you will be an higher level thinker. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 19, 2020
DriggityDre:
Hmm.. I get you. Good point.
That adage caught my eye tho. That is a high level adage right there.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 19, 2020
DriggityDre:
Yh, I witnessed his biased nature one time on my previous moniker.

Sexkillz reign of terror can never be forgotten.

The sexuality section needs a mod like sexkillz.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 4:17pm On May 19, 2020
Inside Out(2015)....9/10(Rewatch)
Genre:Animation, Adventure, Comedy

A movie which never gets old. Pixar never disappoints, they literally churned out the perfect family movie.

Animation was spot on, premise was perfect, visuals & the colours were absolutely stunning & rich, the characters were memorable & the dialogues were soul touching.

I literally didn't feel as though I've seen it before, neither was it repetitive. The voice acts & soundtracks, simply hits all the high notes, with perfect intonation and passion.

Animation wise, Disney's Pixar is up there, & frankly speaking, i don't see any other studio topping em'.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 4:17pm On May 19, 2020
Plead:
Sexkillz reign of terror can never be forgotten.
A tyrant indeed. Let's not forget the infamous love triangle saga grin
The sexuality section needs a mod like sexkillz.
Yes, I think the guy is still around. I could see it from my end.
Aside that, I've seen someone with his exact siggy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 4:21pm On May 19, 2020
hulk616:
you will regret it. It is the same group of people that are doing trashy Flash, Supergirl, swamp thing, watchmen, Legend of tomorrow, arrow, batwoman TV series.
Use your MB to accumulate knowledge and so that one day you will be an higher level thinker. angry

LMAO.... Swamp Thing & Watchmen wasn't trashy, just tell yourself the truth for once.

Asides Marvel Agent Of Shield, what other ok shows does Marvel have??

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 19, 2020
mekaprime:

LMAO.... Swamp Thing & Watchmen wasn't trashy, just tell yourself the truth for once.

Asides Marvel Agent Of Shield, what other ok shows does Marvel have??
swamp thing was trash now, that why it got cancelled after episode 1.
Watchmen TV series was an insult to watchmen fans.

Many many many. Daredevil is better than all DC TV series combined. angry That is a fact. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:33pm On May 19, 2020
Some people are very pained about their dry thread that was ignored by the mods. Your pain didn't start today. It's been veeery long. Last last you will still choke on your painment and rid this forum of your pestilential presence.

On to better things cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:42pm On May 19, 2020
no holds barred match go soon start grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 4:54pm On May 19, 2020
Ishilove:
Some people are very pained about their dry thread that was ignored by the mods. Your pain didn't start today. It's been veeery long. Last last you will still choke on your painment and rid this forum of your pestilential presence.
undecided
Aside the allegations and verbal shots, there is truth in what he is saying...

That's the past tho.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 4:54pm On May 19, 2020
hulk616:
swamp thing was trash now, that why it got cancelled after episode 1.
Watchmen TV series was an insult to watchmen fans.

Many many many. Daredevil is better than all DC TV series combined. angry That is a fact. angry

That's low level thinking right there.

Marvel has many horrible shows also. We've the likes of Marvel's Inhumans, Powers, Mutant X, Marvel's Runaways, Iron Fist, The Defenders, Cloak & Dagger. I'd gladly pick The Flash series over all these combined.

Irrespective of the above, i still love both the Marvel & DC Cinematic Universe equally.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 19, 2020
[s]
mekaprime:

That's low level thinking right there.
Marvel has many horrible shows also. We've the likes of Marvel's Inhumans, Powers, Mutant X, Marvel's Runaways, Iron Fist, The Defenders, Cloak & Dagger. I'd gladly pick The Flash series over all these combined.

Irrespective of the above, i still love both the Marvel & DC Cinematic Universe equally.
[/s] angry all marvel TV series are better than DC TV series. That is a fact that all high level thinkers knows. angry
You can't compare a SJW LBGTQ infested TV series to marvel Masterpiece. angry

You can't love two girlfriends equally. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:03pm On May 19, 2020
DriggityDre:
undecided
Aside the allegations and verbal shots, there is truth in what he is saying...

That's the past tho.
Driggity, darling, don't get involved. You have no idea his history here and what I narrated is just the abridged version of events. He is very manipulative and every ban he ever got on this forum was very well deserved.

I really don't give a fvck though. It's all inconsequential past. Dig it up, bury it, I don't care. He and is drama are useless to me.

This is the last time I will be commenting on this nonsense.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 5:07pm On May 19, 2020
hulk616:
why are you telling us. This is not diary section angry
Save your asinine comments for those who find them amusing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 5:08pm On May 19, 2020
True Grit is turning out to be quite the movie! cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 19, 2020
DriggityDre:
A tyrant indeed. Let's not forget the infamous love triangle saga grin
Yes, I think the guy is still around. I could see it from my end.
Aside that, I've seen someone with his exact siggy.
Most of the mods on the forum aren’t even active again.

Some haven’t been online for more than 5years sef grin

Even the few active ones aren’t that effective.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 19, 2020
Octopusssy:
True Grit is turning out to be quite the movie! cheesy

You’re viewing this thread with both of your monikers....
Is everything okay with you

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 19, 2020
Octopusssy:

Save your asinine comments for those who find them amusing.
take your preposterous glaikit post out of this thread. angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:11pm On May 19, 2020
hulk616:
angry all marvel TV series are better than DC TV series. That is a fact that all high level thinkers knows. angry
You can't compare a SJW LBGTQ infested TV series to marvel Masterpiece. angry

You can't love two girlfriends equally. angry

At the bolded, says who? why do you think most guys/men have & are able to maintain main girlfriends or wives + side chicks.

It's just like saying i can't love 2 soup equally at the same time, variety is the spice of life. If you think am lying ask DriggityDre or whitelotus cheesy.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 19, 2020
mekaprime:

At the bolded, says who? why do you think most guys/men have main girlfriends or wives + side chicks.

It's just like saying i can't love 2 soup equally at the same time, variety is the spice of life. If you think am lying ask DriggityDre or whitelotus cheesy.

If you truly love your main girlfriend you wouldn’t have a sidechick.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 5:16pm On May 19, 2020
Plead:

Most of the mods on the forum aren’t even active again.
Some haven’t been online for more than 5years sef grin
Even the few active ones aren’t that effective.
Yes.

It seems the forum is losing traction, but it will remain up-and-doing if oga makes the right decisions.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 19, 2020
mekaprime:

At the bolded, says who? why do you think most guys/men have main girlfriends or wives + side chicks.

Says fact. The main girlfriend is the NEPA/PHCN and side girlfriend is generator. You cant love PHCN and generator equally. angry

Variety is due to unsatisfaction angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 5:17pm On May 19, 2020
mekaprime:

At the bolded, says who? why do you think most guys/men have & are able to maintain main girlfriends or wives + side chicks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Driggity, darling, don't get involved. You have no idea his history here and what I narrated is just the abridged version of events. He is very manipulative and every ban he ever got on this forum was very well deserved.

I really don't give a fvck though. It's all inconsequential past. Dig it up, bury it, I don't care. He and is drama is useless to me.

This is the last time I will be commenting on this nonsense.
GrammarNazi1 angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 5:22pm On May 19, 2020
Ishilove:
You have no idea his history here and what I narrated is just the abridged version of events. He is very manipulative and every ban he ever got on this forum was very well deserved
I kinda do. I saw it all.
Even the supposedly 'deleted' threads.

Only my observation...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 19, 2020
DriggityDre:
I kinda do. I saw it all.
Even the supposedly 'deleted' threads.

Only my observation...
she deleted a thread? angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:28pm On May 19, 2020
hulk616:
Says fact. The main girlfriend is the NEPA/PHCN and side girlfriend is generator. You cant love PHCN and generator equally. angry
Variety is due to unsatisfaction angry

Don't blame me, its in our nature, as humans. Our wants are simply insatiable. Why do you think Solomon had 700 wives? Many of our granddad's had more than one wife, mine had 10. 6 of em' & many of his kids never made it back after the civil war.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 5:28pm On May 19, 2020
hulk616:
she deleted a thread? angry
Don't know bruce. It was brawl after brawl.

As said, it's all in the past now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) ... (3857) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: POLS and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.