Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3790879 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) ... (3847) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 19, 2020
mekaprime:

[s]Don't blame me, its in our nature, as humans. Our wants are simply insatiable. Why do you think Solomon had 700 wives? Many of our granddad's had more than one wife, mine had 10. 6 of em' & many of his kids never made it back after the civil war.[/s]

Cheating is a choice.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:40pm On May 19, 2020
Plead:

If you truly love your main girlfriend you wouldn’t have a sidechick.

Am not a man of Love. Besides am of the school of thought that love doesn't exist, what we have is lust & infatuation, speaking from the relationship POV though.

Ask yourself this question, God forbid, this lady or guy am with right now, if something happens to em' & they become bed-ridden or end up in a vegetable state, will i still be with em'? If the reverse were the case, will they still be with me?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ABBkelvin(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2020
mekaprime:

300 Spartans - Mystery??
Lord of the rings - History??
Clash of the Titans - Mystery??

300 Spartans was : Action, Adventure & History which is highly loosely based on the 300 who battled & died in Thermopylai in 480bc.

Lord of the rings: Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy.

Clash of Titans: Action, Fantasy, Adventure, History (myth)

None of those aforementioned movies had those 4 things you listed & definitely, no movie will. Going by the movies you mentioned, you should be fine with:

Apocalypto
The Hobbit Trilogy
wrath of the titans
300 rise of the empire
Hercules 2014
The Great Wall
Warcraft
Troy
Alexander.
Can I get the link you downloaded apocalypto from bro?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 5:47pm On May 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Driggity, darling, don't get involved. You have no idea his history here and what I narrated is just the abridged version of events. He is very manipulative and every ban he ever got on this forum was very well deserved.

I really don't give a fvck though. It's all inconsequential past. Dig it up, bury it, I don't care. He and is drama are useless to me.

This is the last time I will be commenting on this nonsense.

Lol...

You dont have the balls to address your history here.

You were just a random abusive market woman until you became a mod. The first mod that also moonlighted as a derailing troll. A mod who trolls.

How is it that you were the only mod that was hounded by many nairalanders after you were sacked? When you lost power, all manner of hell broke out on your head for months. People mocking the fact that you had no power again.

Okay let's even leave the past. Currently, there is a thread where people are complaining about your wicked relationship with a mod and how you get people banned because you are friends with a mod. This is other people saying it. People boldly complaining to the owner of this forum about you.

The evil that men (women) do live long after them.

Your past will always haunt you.

Better take advice and have a break from nairaland. I have had two breaks. One when you became a supermod of trolling and the other when I was just getting into too many arguments. It does the soul wonders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 5:53pm On May 19, 2020
ABBkelvin:

Can I get the link you downloaded apocalypto from bro?
Dropping any link here or the name of the site, would get me banned.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by laydoh(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2020
Kaycee7:
Junior, go to your room. The adults are talking.
Wrong meme grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 6:06pm On May 19, 2020
laydoh:

Wrong meme grin
Hehehe grin
It's more like this.
hulk616 Kaycee7

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by laydoh(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2020
DriggityDre:
Hehehe grin
It's more like this.
hulk616 Kaycee7
Man wey sabi tongue

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by laydoh(m): 6:24pm On May 19, 2020
Snowpiercer 2013 8/10

A dope movie.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 6:29pm On May 19, 2020
laydoh:
Snowpiercer 2013 8/10

A dope movie.

There is now a series of snowpiercer
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 19, 2020
DriggityDre:
Hehehe grin
It's more like this.
hulk616 Kaycee7
angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 6:48pm On May 19, 2020
House Of Flying Daggers(2004)...7/10
Language: Chinese
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama

From majestic visuals, to colours that infuses every scene with haunting beauty, & lastly, to the jaw dropping cinematography, this flick had it all, it all seemed as though i was seeing a sequel to Hero. Though it was nowhere near Hero.

Plot was ok & a lil bit twisty. Acting & dialogues were good. Music score, fight scenes, martial arts choreography and special effects were all on point. The brightly coloured costumes were a visual spectacle to behold.

All in all, it was captivating & truly a feast for the eyes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 19, 2020
mekaprime:

Dropping any link here or the name of the site, would get me banned.

Looks familiar....
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by angelfallz(m): 6:51pm On May 19, 2020
mekaprime:

From majestic visuals, to colours that infuses every scene with haunting beauty, & lastly, to the jaw dropping cinematography, this flick had it all, it all seemed as though i was seeing a sequel to Hero. Though it was nowhere near Hero.

Plot was ok & a lil bit twisty. Acting & dialogues were good. Music score, fight scenes, martial arts choreography and special effects were all on point. The brightly coloured costumes were a visual spectacle to behold.

Where did you download from?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by laydoh(m): 6:52pm On May 19, 2020
Every time I see ds kinda review on twitter and here, I dey always cover face embarassed.
My childhood was boring, didn't read any comic except supastrikers or what's the name sef. Don't even think I love animations.
Only know thanos in a movie and also darkseid facing superman in a movie, don't even remember the movie, dawn of justice maybe.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by laydoh(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2020
whitelotus:

There is now a series of snowpiercer
Fr?
Just like the movie?

I guess it's the series Achilles200 referred to yesterday. I downloaded the movie instead. I didn't regret it tho.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 6:58pm On May 19, 2020
laydoh:

Fr?
Just like the movie?
Yeah

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by laydoh(m): 7:01pm On May 19, 2020
whitelotus:

Yeah
Just checked. One episode in.
Have you seen it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 7:13pm On May 19, 2020
laydoh:
Every time I see ds kinda review on twitter and here, I dey always cover face embarassed.
My childhood was boring, didn't read any comic except supastrikers or what's the name sef. Don't even think I love animations.
Only know thanos in a movie and also darkseid facing superman in a movie, don't even remember the movie, dawn of justice maybe.

Not reading comics shouldn't make your childhood boring unless your childhood was really boring.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by whitelotus: 7:14pm On May 19, 2020
laydoh:

Just checked. One episode in.
Have you seen it?

No. I'm just a hype man grin

Jokes apart, I haven't had time to see it. So many anime and series to.watch. will watch it later tonight sha
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 7:17pm On May 19, 2020
mekaprime:

Am not a man of Love. Besides am of the school of thought that love doesn't exist, what we have is lust & infatuation, speaking from the relationship POV though.

Ask yourself this question, God forbid, this lady or guy am with right now, if something happens to em' & they become bed-ridden or end up in a vegetable state, will i still be with em'? If the reverse were the case, will they still be with me?
you ve just spoke what is in my mind
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TemitopeAlways(f): 7:17pm On May 19, 2020
Can you keep a secret (2019)

9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 7:19pm On May 19, 2020
Bird of preys. 8.0/10

Margot Robbie did a good job. But the movie seems like a copy of Deadpool in a way.

Harley Quin broke up with Joker but in the Joker movie, Joker didn't have a girlfriend. That's unfair to Mr. J.

The movie clearly depicts this girl power thingy, I have no problem with that but if you are shooting a feminist movie shouldn't be villains also be girls? undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 19, 2020
Weeks ago when I saw the thread's Tom and Jerry calling for a ceasefire cum truce and playing Romeo and Juliet up and down, I was like........

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 7:25pm On May 19, 2020
whitelotus:
Yeah
dis actress looks familiar
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 7:27pm On May 19, 2020
Pursuit of Happyness. 9/10.

Will Smith killed this one! Why do most women only think of leaving when things become hard?

I also loved those Smith's sprint. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles200: 7:47pm On May 19, 2020
laydoh:

Fr?
Just like the movie?

I guess it's the series Achilles200 referred to yesterday. I downloaded the movie instead. I didn't regret it tho.

I didnt even know there was a movie about about till I saw your comment and went to watch the trailer of the movie.

It's freaking identical. I feel like I should watch the movie, and if I do, I might not follow the series again.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles200: 7:49pm On May 19, 2020
mekaprime:

Now this was a movie, saw it when I was in University, loved it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jecfire: 7:52pm On May 19, 2020
The hangover and superbad... These movies are pure comedy fleeks�
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 7:57pm On May 19, 2020
UNSTOPPABLE (2010) 8/10
Highly suspenseful. My heart was literally in my mouth the whole time as the train kept going. Sigh of relief in the end
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 19, 2020
Liposure:
UNSTOPPABLE (2010) 8/10
My heart was actually in my mouth. Sighed a relief when the train stopped
your mouth is always in your mouth Everytime. undecided angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2142) (2143) (2144) (2145) (2146) (2147) (2148) ... (3847) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Nickshrapnel, decasey(m), Flamemignon1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.