Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3803490 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (3854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
Crazy Rich Asians

Lovey dovey movies ain't my thing.

Finally took the time to complete this movie after two years.

Not bad.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
JoJo Rabbit 9/10

Waititi killed this one grin grin nothing else to add here, just go see the movie

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sirfemoz(m): 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
Can someone assist with download link of War of the Worlds (2005) movie that featured Tom Cruise.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
I HATE LUV STORIES
This hindi romcom is dear 2 my soul. Got me falling in luv again and again

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
Them never break your heart before abi.

Premium tears loading.....

Liposure:
I HATE LUV STORIES
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:
The plot is actually quite simple and straightforward.

The beginning is the end and the end is the beginning.

The protagonist was being used to kill targets so after realising it, he flipped the script and killed the guy using him to do the dirty jobs.

Can't you read between the lines? Of course, everything becomes clear by the end. But it's so confusing, there needed to be an exposé at the end to make things clear. Which reduces the enjoyability of the film.

I liked the film, and I do get it, it's an instant favourite for me, I'm just pissed that Nolan was waving his intellectual dick to my face the whole time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
There should be an expose at the end of a psychological thriller?

Why not kuku say that you should have been given the draft of the script to vet it while you are at it.

Lazy man cheesy

losprince:

Can't you read between the lines? Of course, everything becomes clear by the end. But it's so confusing, there needed to be an exposé at the end to make things clear. Which reduces the enjoyability of the film.

I liked the film, and I do get it, it's an instant favourite for me, I'm just pissed that Nolan was waving his intellectual dick to my face the whole time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumereuno: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:

The protagonist was being used to kill targets so after realising it, he flipped the script and killed the guy using him to do the dirty jobs.

A little correction...

Lenny murdered Teddy not on the grounds that it dawned on him that he's been yanked around, but because he warned himself through notes scribbled across his body that Teddy isn't trustworthy, and ought to be executed. He's a survivor above all else, and I imagine, will keep on surviving, short-term memory or not.

The film culminated with him still on a mission to find his wife's phantom killer.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
You got it wrong.

At a particular point in the movie, reality dawned on him that he had already killed his wife killer and he only put Teddy's name as a payback at that point.

DandeNumereuno:

A little correction...

Lenny murdered Teddy not on the grounds that it dawned on him that he's been yanked around, but because he warned himself through notes scribbled across his body that Teddy isn't trustworthy, and ought to be executed. He's a survivor above all else, and I imagine, will keep on surviving, short memory or not.

The film culminated with him still on a mission to find his wife's phantom killer.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumereuno: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:
You got it wrong.

At a particular point in the movie, reality dawned on him that he had already killed his wife killer and he only put Teddy's name as a payback at that point.

Lenny mistakenly killed his wife, and his brain in order to cope with the trauma, invented a phantom killer.

Lenny dedicated his life hunting someone that doesn't exist (thanks to his brain/
mind lying to him), but along the way, he got used by people that knew about his
medical condition for their own selfish gain. Teddy played a dangerous game, and ultimately, paid the price; never fvck with a man with a mental illness.

This is my own interpretation.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumereuno: 8:28pm On Jun 02, 2020
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:
You got it wrong.

Nice. I also went with this interpretation
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumereuno: 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Born2Freak:

Nice. I also went with this interpretation

Summation of someone that read the wikipedia plot summary.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:

wow, you just called iosprince a low level thinker.
He does not understand simple and straightforward plot angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
pu7pl3:
JoJo Rabbit 9/10

Waititi killed this one grin grin nothing else to add here, just go see the movie
nothing to add, but you gave it 9/10 undecided angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2020
[s]
Liposure:
I HATE LUV STORIES
[/s] angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
AngryHulk616:
I don't understand this your post my fellow high level thinker. angry

Read between the lines.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Born2Freak:

Read between the lines.

grin hulk can't read between the lines. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2020
AngryHulk616:
nothing to add, but you gave it 9/10 undecided angry

You have been ignoring my posts and quotes since, you better continue...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 10:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:
There should be an expose at the end of a psychological thriller?

Why not kuku say that you should have been given the draft of the script to vet it while you are at it.

Lazy man cheesy

I meant that there was actually an exposé by the end, not that I was expecting one.

My whole post was laced with bits of sarcasm. I have to explain it. Read between the lines.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 10:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
AngryHulk616:
wow, you just called iosprince a low level thinker.
He does not understand simple and straightforward plot angry
Hulk see post bash losprince

Hulk grin

Hulk jerk off

Hulk CUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Born2Freak:

There should be a nairaland streaming app for e-drama and e-fights
nairaflix
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
Born2Freak:

Read between the lines.
I did that but still I don't understand angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (3854) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.