Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3786171 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (3845) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Icezikagu(m): 9:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
cheesy sad grin AIT NEWS MOVIE
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Babadeen(m): 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
MJBOLT:
but why is naptu2 afraid to comment here?undecided

Someone that can never contribute but likes to get people banned?

Lmao. And the guy is around 40 years old. Someone that knows early 80s music and shows.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
abduleez1:

You still dey reason them? Me I just ignore, no time for back and forth argument without substance. undecided

I supposed slap the writer wey create that rubbish. But na Boss man himself. I take it it's the weed he smoked then, wasn't diluted yet. lipsrsealed

I hate it when DC writers try to give Superman some power ups to defeat some DC heroes just to make Supes relevant. They are still too afraid to spoil his brand. Same with Batman— but that's a bit tolerable.
I remember some DC fans arguing this same shit_ down months back, that's why I didn't even bother with the comic.

I don't really rate Tom king that highly cos most of his stories are whack but this one was actually quite good... telling it from that little girl's (a huge superman fan) perspective was the bit to make you know the whole story might have been in her head as she really idolised Supes..but he also always mentioned that Flash was the fastest in most every page during that "race"...a race mind you that Flash wasn't even going as fast as he normally would if he was really running at his highest level
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
abduleez1:
Abeg wetin happen for here?? Madam call Airstrike ni?? grin grin

Why hulk just dey jubilant like this?? undecided
You wey your ban dey wait for you, I give you this Friday. grin grin cool

See Action wey I miss. Pls anyone with screenshots of the last Live stream content should pls repost. grin Preferably on the Naira_Flix platform. grin

Yours Truly;
Leezy cheesy
stop being jealous, I survived the ban 4 times. I am sure, you have never done that before.

Marvel needs to do a movie for what happened today.

I can never be banned again, never angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
abduleez1:

You still dey reason them? Me I just ignore, no time for back and forth argument without substance. undecided

I supposed slap the writer wey create that rubbish. But na Boss man himself. I take it it's the weed he smoked then, wasn't diluted yet. lipsrsealed

I hate it when DC writers try to give Superman some power ups to defeat some DC heroes just to make Supes relevant. They are still too afraid to spoil his brand. Same with Batman— but that's a bit tolerable.
I remember some DC fans arguing this same shit_ down months back, that's why I didn't even bother with the comic.
Superman is faster than flash.

And remember I can never banned again angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Babadeen:
You know what is funny? They are pained that they lost.

First, myndless44 was blasted by Seun, according to inside sources.This is because people complained that his bans were lengthy and biased. Myndless44 has banned me 5 times now and they have all been for a week. Before, he banned 4 of my monikers for 20 to 30 years. But they have reduced his powers. He can only ban for a week. Lol and some people have monikers for everday of the week. grin

Second, they tried to stop marvel vs DC. But low level thinkers can never stop hulk.

God bless all the high level thinkers on this thread. May all the low level thinkers fail. grin
thank you my fellow new high level thinkers. They can never stopped us again. I have high resistance to ban.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
DriggityDre you need to see my masterpiece ban resistance python script at work angry
In page 2187

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Babadeen:

Mention ishilove and watch her boyfriend ban you
ishilove knows he can't do anything to the hulk angry after 4 failed attempts.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
acekhalifa:

Er, what will you say about this?
go and read the issue you brought this screenshot from and see the happened at last.
Superman is faster than flash. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
pu7pl3:

Superman isn't faster than the guy that ran soo fast he broke the time barrier and went back 250000 years into Krypton's past..

Il do you one better, Superman isn't faster than a guy that ran back in time soo fast he fvcked up the whole reality/timeline

Ps:- You can quote me for now...il tell you when next to stop
Superman broke infinite speed.
Superman travels back in time without speed force.
The latest race Superman won. End of discussion.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Babadeen(m): 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2020
abduleez1:

You want make them use thunder Fire am. undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
pu7pl3:

I don't really rate Tom king that highly cos most of his stories are whack but this one was actually quite good... telling it from that little girl's (a huge superman fan) perspective was the bit to make you know the whole story might have been in her head as she really idolised Supes..but he also always mentioned that Flash was the fastest in most every page during that "race"...a race mind you that Flash wasn't even going as fast as he normally would if he was really running at his highest level

True that. It's clear Supes her idol. angry
But the problem is supes Fan won't see it as a fangirl perspective, but as a DC confirmation holy Grail. angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
AngryHulk616:
Superman broke infinite speed.
Superman travels back in time without speed force.
The latest race Superman won. End of discussion.

First of all stop separating the speed force from the Flash, they are the same, it's like separating Thor from his Hammers or Black panther from his Vibranium..you can't come and be saying flash without speed force this and that...

After all you can't remove the effect of the yellow sun from superman

Secondly, Flash is faster than Superman, the great race proves it... End of story
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
abduleez1:

True that. It's clear Supes her idol. angry
But the problem is supes Fan won't see it as a fangirl perspective, but as a DC confirmation holy Grail. angry

That's the only little string any Naysayer on this matter can latch on to..and it's just plain reaching

When it comes to speed the speed force trumps all..it's the speed force FFS

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
AngryHulk616:
My prayers are working, i didn't get banned, i am a living witness.
Up up Jesus, down down Satan
I survived, i survived !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
AngryHulk616:
DriggityDre you need to see my masterpiece ban resistance python script at work angry
In page 2187

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
AngryHulk616:
stop being jealous, I survived the ban 4 times. I am sure, you have never done that before.

Marvel needs to do a movie for what happened today.

I can never be banned again, never angry

LMAO.... Who's jealous of you? Puh lease. undecided
That's the Joke of the Millennium.

LMAO..... You know how many times I've not been touched by userwide bans, I can even count how many times I've been banned. I rarely appear on ban radars man. I've only been banned by mods just twice since my time on NL— THAT'S just last week.

And around 4/5 times by spambots. grin grin

So chillax man, you can't touch THIS. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
pu7pl3:

First of all stop separating the speed force from the Flash, they are the same, it's like separating Thor from his Hammers or Black panther from his Vibranium..you can't come and be saying flash without speed force this and that...

After all you can't remove the effect of the yellow sun from superman

Secondly, Flash is faster than Superman, the great race proves it... End of story
Thor without his hammer is still powerful. Black panther without vibranium is still powerful, Superman without yellow sun for some days is still powerful. But the moment, speed force dies flash is useless.

That aside, when flash breaks infinite speed or breaks Planck speed without borrowing speed from all living things then you can have a good argument for flash.

Even tapping into the whole speed force could not have flash beat instant teleportation. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
DriggityDre:
grin grin

Imagine the guy had to go Religious to be able to survive a simple ban. grin grin

This guy go visit heaven sef if he survived a week without bans. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
abduleez1:

LMAO.... Who's jealous of you? Puh lease. undecided
That's the Joke of the Millennium.

LMAO..... You know how many times I've not been touched by userwide bans, I can even count how many times I've been banned. I rarely appear on ban radars man. I've only been banned by mods just twice since my time on NL— THAT'S just last week.

And around 4/5 times by spambots. grin grin

So chillax man, you can't touch THIS. tongue
4 attempts to ban me failed. Beat that. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
abduleez1:

Imagine the guy had to go Religious to be able to survive a simple ban. grin grin

donating my masterpiece page 2187 to charity and God angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
abduleez1:
Hulk will smash you o grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
DriggityDre:
Hulk will smash you o grin

Taa, hulk gets SMASHED. tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DriggityDre: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
AngryHulk616:
donating my masterpiece page 2187 to charity and God angry
Hulk the philanthropist.

That page is worth $17M.
Good choice.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
abduleez1:

Taa, hulk gets SMASHED. tongue
lies, I resisted 4 attempts like it was nothing.

Did you call those attempted bans simple? angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
DriggityDre:

Hulk the philanthropist.

That page is worth $17M.
Good choice.
too cheap, $900 billion dollars is a good choice. angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
AngryHulk616:
4 attempts to ban me failed. Beat that. angry

Smashed that record. Been there done that. grin

Sometime when YOUR MADAM reported me and some peeps. grin and sometime with alexistaiwo doing same. And other miscellaneous general wide airstrikes and collateral damages I've escaped.

Quit tripping niggah.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
AngryHulk616:
Thor without his hammer is still powerful. Black panther without vibranium is still powerful, Superman without yellow sun for some days is still powerful. But the moment, speed force dies flash is useless.

That aside, when flash breaks infinite speed or breaks Planck speed without borrowing speed from all living things then you can have a good argument for flash.

Even tapping into the whole speed force could not have flash beat instant teleportation. angry

Even before the speed force became a thing the Flash(all of them) were still called the fastest Men alive so what the hell are you talking about??

My point is stop saying "flash without the speed force bla bla bla".
As long as he did what he did with his "power" you can't disassociate it from him and use it to try and discredit him for the purpose of your arguement..Wally, Zoom, Barry, Jay are all faster than Supes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) (2189) (2190) (2191) ... (3845) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: isaacoreoluwa(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.