Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,751 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3775830 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) ... (3842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
Beorn:

Yeah, it's a disaster movie.
i see
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2020
oyaskii:
IMDb ratings do fluctuate but becomes stable as the movie ages and more people see it, so if a movie just drop and you are depending on the imdb ratings to see it, wait it out a few days to see if the ratings stable out before you download.

Extra tip...Imdb also has a pro paid version where actors and critics normally use and they can also influence some ratings, to avoid this visit the particular movie's page on IMDb and scroll down to "User's Review"..this should contain fans ratings with comments and this is 90% genuine...a good movie will general have good comments and ratings from a good number of fans and vice versa with a bad movie.

That been said, Bruce Willis and Nicholas Cage are done out here, flee from any project where of them are leads.
i usually read the same imdb user reviews. And its being helpful so far
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime2: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Liposure:
i usually read the same imdb user reviews. And its being helpful so far

It's helpful but not all the time. The Corona Zombies one individual like that was blabbing & yapping about actually got some very good reviews on the User Reviews of IMDb ( if you're in doubt go check it out). Based on the genre & not the name, Should someone follow those high reviews & download the said movie, they'd be disappointed & ultimately find out that they've been decieved.

There are also some user reviews with high ratings you'd read on the site, & you'd be like " is this fellow new to movies or something".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
mekaprime2:

It's helpful but not all the time. The Corona Zombies one individual like that was blabbing & yapping about actually got some very good reviews on the User Reviews of IMDb ( if you're in doubt go check it out). Based on the genre & not the name, Should someone follow those high reviews & download the said movie, they'd be disappointed & ultimately find out that they've been decieved.
i know. But d thing i like about it is the bluntness. No pressure at the same time nobody is paying u 2 critique unlike some unscrupulous critics
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
6 / 10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
whitelotus:

Dead movie. -1/10

When I wrote my previous comment I hadn't finished the film sef. Did you know at one point I had paused the film, only to discover I still had 1 hour left? Then the scene where the guy took the red pills, I realised I had no idea what they were because I hadn't been paying attention at all. Yup. Interesting concept, wasted delivery.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ratnashirly: 3:23am On Jun 11, 2020
Elementary season 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nekr0N(m): 9:47am On Jun 11, 2020
Who here has seen the Full season 1 of Pennyworth?

Rewatch 9/10

I highly recommend
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Originality007: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2020
inheritance 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Progenix: 10:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Nekr0N:
Who here has seen the Full season 1 of Pennyworth?

Rewatch 9/10

I highly recommend

Isn't it that Alfred series?? Is it any good??

I just skipped it as I saw no peeps online hyping it or even talking bout the show.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nekr0N(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2020
Progenix:

Isn't it that Alfred series?? Is it any good??

I just skipped it as I saw no peeps online hyping it or even talking bout the show.

Yes it is, the life of Alfred in his hometown England, Batman's trusty butler before he started working as a butler in Gotham

You probably missed all the hype...I don't know about this thread but people were really excited for it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Progenix: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nekr0N:

Yes it is, the life of Alfred in his hometown England, Batman's trusty butler before he started working as a butler in Gotham

You probably missed all the hype...I don't know about this thread but people were really excited for it

Dunno, I hardly see peeps talk about it. It's only even when the series premiered I heard much talk bout it, after 2 weeks, poof it disappeared.

Even new Batwoman got more hype and news than it sef. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Liposure: 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ratnashirly:
Elementary season 2
we on the same page
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Progenix:

Dunno, I hardly see peeps talk about it. It's only even when the series premiered I heard much talk bout it, after 2 weeks, poof it disappeared.

Speaking about Batwoman, haven't seen any new releases in ages, did they go on break or what
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nekr0N(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
Progenix:

Just watch it bro, just watch it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nekr0N(m): 2:53pm On Jun 11, 2020
nani667:

Speaking about Batwoman, haven't seen any new releases in ages, did they go on break or what

Season 2 starts next year now
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nekr0N:

Season 2 starts next year now

So season one has ended ❓
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 3:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
mekaprime2:
Survive the night (2020)...3/10
Genre: Action, Thriller

IMDb seems to have finally lost it. Few days back when i downloaded this flick, it was rated 6.1, but now, it's sits at 4.7.

Nice concept though cliché, terrible script & awful execution.
The production crew in charge of this project, seemed like some bunch of amateurs. Video merging was terrible, editing was shoddy, the night shots made with night vision Google's were edited haphazardly.

So many plot inconsistencies, most annoying being a Revolver that fires 2 bullets with one shot, & shoot's more than 8 bullets before you reload.

Bruce Wills seems to have officially taken Nicholas Cage's place.
imdb rating is base on comments from viewers
if 5 outta 7 people leaves good comments and the remaining 2 gave bad comments the rating will be definitely above average
if all the 7 comment were positive you will see 7 above rating vice versa
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
The Adjustment Bureau (2011)
8/10

Romance Sci-fi Thriller

a politician(Matt Damon) and a dancer is affected by mysterious forces keeping the lovers apart.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nekr0N(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
nani667:

So season one has ended ❓

At episode 20 yes
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
2dice01:
The Adjustment Bureau (2011)
8/10

Romance Sci-fi Thriller

a politician(Matt Damon) and a dancer is affected by mysterious forces keeping the lovers apart.

I found this movie quite funny
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
kendrick9:
I found this movie quite funny
what was funny to you bruh?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick9(m): 4:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
2dice01:
what was funny to you bruh?
Funny in an entertaining way...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
kendrick9:
Funny in an entertaining way...
cheesy grin Good movies like this keep you entertained till the end

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
365 DNI

Crock of shit/10

I knew what the movie would be about just by seeing a 5 second clip of the trailer. Only watched it because my friend wanted us to ‘discuss’ it, some 13 year old’s rich director dad got their wattpad story turned into a film basically. Worth watching for a laugh though

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nekr0N(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
ibkayee:
365 DNI

Crock of shit/10

I knew what the movie would be about just by seeing a 5 second clip of the trailer. Only watched it because my friend wanted us to ‘discuss’ it, some 13 year old’s rich director dad got their wattpad story turned into a film basically. Worth watching for a laugh though

I gave the film a 2 some people are not lenient sha grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nekr0N:

I gave the film a 2 some people are not lenient sha grin grin
Lmao what about it earned it a 2?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nekr0N(m): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao what about it earned it a 2?

Bewbs

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nekr0N:

Bewbs
Lol fair enough, ok let me add 0.2, the guy was eye candy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nekr0N(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol fair enough, ok let me add 0.2, the guy was eye candy

The girl was hot too....

Which one are you seeing this night?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nekr0N:

The girl was hot too....

Which one are you seeing this night?
She was, though I wasn't focusing on her lol

Nothing that I know of o, you?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nekr0N(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
ibkayee:

She was, though I wasn't focusing on her lol

Nothing that I know of o, you?

never seen Scarface, il do so tonight for the first time

(1) (2) (3) ... (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) ... (3842) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.