Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3755133 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2020
Omoluabi16:
wow.So you know about ricky valens..
Oh yes I do. I read about him some years after I watched the movie. It's like the guy was doomed to die untimely from birth.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
naptu2:

Joe Kennedy Senior was determined to ensure that one of his sons became the first Catholic Irish-American president of the US. Joe Junior was the focus of his attention. He didn't take John F. Kennedy seriously at first. He thought that JFK was more of a playboy. It was only after Joe Junior died that he turned his attention to JFK.
What a family.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by naptu2: 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ishilove:

What a family.

They achieved a lot of things in politics and the media, but unfortunately many of them died very tragic deaths. It led to a belief in "the Kennedy curse".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_curse
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 8:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
usmaan123:
Four Kids and It .
https://putlockerme.co/four-kids-and-it-2020/

A group of kids on holiday in Cornwall meet a magical creature on the beach with the power to grant wishes.
Director: Andy De Emmony
Writers: Simon Lewis, Mark Oswin |
Stars: Teddie-Rose Malleson-Allen, Pippa Haywood,

Sounds like bullshit to me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
naptu2:

They achieved a lot of things in politics and the media, but unfortunately many of them died very tragic deaths. It led to a belief in "the Kennedy curse".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennedy_curse
Let me read this.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Omoluabi16(m): 8:42pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Oh yes I do. I read about him some years after I watched the movie. It's like the guy was doomed to die untimely from birth.
I think he just died in a crash now.Nothing really odd about it?
Ishilove:

Oyibo people don't believe in generational curses.
Well, I read somewhere that their dad mocked a native indian, who in turn placed a curse on their family. Two kennedy's died as recent as 3 months ago. If its not a curse, then they have been very unlucky.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by naptu2: 8:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I think he just died in a crash now.Nothing really odd about it?

In the movie he had several dreams about planes colliding in midair.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
sad

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
nani667:
sad

Seems like a ton of shit_ to me. grin

Epic shittiness awaits. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
alexistaiwo:
You said endgame threw caution to the wind?
For someone who claim to be well versed in the concept of time travel, how did the logic behind messing with time in endgame fly over your head?

Avengers Endgame has one of the most relatively plausible concept of time travel in Hollywood.
They didn't go back in time to change the present (hello, Xmen: days of the future past), they went back to retrieve the items used to disrupt their present, travel back to the present and use the items to restore the balance in their present (emphasis on this!) then travel back to the past to return the aforementioned items.

Hulk told war machine who suggested travelling back in time to kill baby Thanos that killing him won't change nothing because the present will only become their past and the future will be their present.
Meaning whatever they have to do, has to be done in the present.

Haven't seen any concept of time travel more straightforward than this and I have seen many.

Still doesn't change the fact that the natural numerical order is 123456....
Not 54132
The future may be the past for the selected few that travelled back in time, this doesn't not mean that altering a hair breath of events won't change the grand scheme of things, wether you like it or not you can't neglect the butterfly effect when you are dealing with time travel, something End Game failed to address.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I will rather watch a sequel to "Watchmen"

Is it not the same Justice League with the overpowered Superman and very weak villain called StevenJobs whatever?

The most annoying quote I have ever heard in a movie "is this guy still bothering you?"

As if na him pack everybody put for fleem cheesy

Who beg you make you watch. undecided

Endgame dey available to dey give u Philosophy na.

As if the same movie you're quoting came out as it was intended. And finished by same person. undecided

SMH.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
My g whenever i get chance, i been day run movie marathon so as to see if i go fit clear my HDD. If i no do am like that, na him be say no space to download more movies.

Omo na so me dey do before oo. But now I no just get ginger to watch movies, even series wey dey easily catch my fancy especially during lockdown period I no even get e time again, I take weeks to finish a single season now instead of a day or two. Any film I force myself watch like this I just dey fall asleep, even phone dey fall from my hand. grin
Na now wey you talk this thing I remember say I no dey download film like before again, now I download film once in a week unlike before if I no download film at least 4 times a week I fit die. grin so no pressure to delete old or nonsense content for new ones.

The same dude watches tons of series a day & posts em' on the series thread yet he's not jobless, hypocritical lot. Me go day run my parole for here as i like, i no send anybody, so, e fit day yarn wetin he like.

Me self notice say na Koice of tv series. Na encyclopedia for that GAME. grin grin

Baba run your parole as you like. I dey solidly behind you. Na cos of you I dey download some film sef, and curate Dem according to order of importance from your reviews; from ASAP download and watch to future watch, to Classic gems, to watch and delete, to ignoring outright shit. You've been so much help.
I remember that month wey you just dey help us avoid downloading shit_ wey 2020 dey provide back to back. grin grin

Keep up the good work. Or as my friend go talk am : keep on keeping Up. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I think he just died in a crash now.Nothing really odd about it? Well, I read somewhere that their dad mocked a native indian, who in turn placed a curse on their family. Two kennedy's died as recent as 3 months ago. If its not a curse, then they have been very unlucky.
Be that as it may, that family and disaster is 5 & 6
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2020
mekaprime2:
Beorn, abduleez1, Jeromeblack tnx guys, i really appreciate . If I may add..Am not doing what am doing to be liked by anybody, am doing it cause i know how it feels like to burn limited MB on shitty movies, so i try to help out members of the group with making choices as regards movies worth seeing & those worth not. I can always see my movies without dropping reviews but i chose not to.

Among all of us here that sees movies a lot, who here doesn't have photographic memory from some of the scenes of the movies they saw? I could remember Alextaiwo recounting the look on L.A Jackson's in a particular scene in Django unchained, or abduleez1 recounting a scene from the justice league apokolips war he saw...... An adage says that "One who doesn't know how a corpse is buried, if he's told to exhume the said corpse, he'd start from the head". The niggah has been creepily stalking me here, he saw my post & out of the blues, he had to jump the gun to ridicule me, so as to score cheap likes & attention(am glad his fans didn't disappoint).

Since throwing jabs & looking for ways to put down people he doesn't know is what gives him a sense of joy, purpose & fulfilment in life, I'd always indulge him.

Ndi Igbo si na, ihe ahu i mara na eme gi, obi agaghi di gi mma, emela ya onye ozo...i rest my case.

Bro you didn't thank me too na

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 2:48am On Jun 19, 2020
DC wink

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2020
nani667:
DC wink

It's Animated ain't it?

I can't remember if I've watched it in particular or she was a feature in another DC Animation.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by scovic33: 10:11am On Jun 19, 2020
The invisible guest (Contratiempo)

8.9/10

If you love Spanish movies

This is highly recommended.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 11:14am On Jun 19, 2020
So many black (African American) movies coming out between 2019 and 2020.

So far, I have seen

1. The banker
2. Brian Banks
3. Da 5 bloods
4. When they see us
5. Slim and Queen
6. Black and blue
7. The hate you give.

All these movies get at least a 6.5/10 from me. Although, The hate you give and Brian Banks are quite basic.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2020
I think I'm in love with Chadwick Boseman (no homo).

I see him starring in a movie, and I watch it.

1. Black Panther
2. Da 5 bloods
3. 21 Bridges

I think that Boseman should have been the one starring in TENET.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 1Sharon(f): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Who saw 365 dni? undecided

Overrated rubbish

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NaijaMemes: 12:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
1Sharon:
Who saw 365 dni? undecided

Overrated rubbish

A lot of guys avoided that movie. It is a movie made for women.

Yet another 50 shades crap.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 1Sharon(f): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
NaijaMemes:

A lot of guys avoided that movie. It is a movie made for women.

Yet another 50 shades crap.

grin

Lol I wonder why the women like it so much?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Rick and morty
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2020
Vixen.

I wonder if this animation is a spin off from the Flash and Arrow series. If it is then I'm not surprise. The characters seem rushed so is the plot.

Expected a whole lot from DC regarding this super hero character but it's also good. It's nice knowing DC even decided to put another super hero in our faces aside the ones we are used to.

It's a 6 for me though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
mekaprime2:

Let's all be mindful of the things we say here. So cause of cheap likes & all in the name of trolling, you wished your fellow man unemployment in this trying times.smh....

Am unemployed, that's what you wanna hear right, and also, am a pathetic liar, & i don't even have a memory at all. Hope that settles it all, hope you can now sleep better tonight. Guess we all know who's living rent free in the others head.

I'm...

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2020
alexistaiwo:
I will rather watch a sequel to "Watchmen"

Is it not the same Justice League with the overpowered Superman and very weak villain called StevenJobs whatever?

The most annoying quote I have ever heard in a movie "is this guy still bothering you?"

As if na him pack everybody put for fleem cheesy

Watchmen already has a sequel.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
nani667:
sad
Kristen Stewart's acting has always been hit or miss.
I hope she is good in this movie though.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
TV series does not count

I love the series more than the movie though.
Gmajor:

Watchmen already has a sequel.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2020
SNIPER: Assassin's End (2020)

7/10

Action

This Sequel is Good but i think the previous installment Ultimate kill was alittle bit Better
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bitnet(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Kizz Daniel - Ada - challenge (Official Music Video)
#KizzDaniel #Ada #Penzazotv Ada challenge video of kizz daniel hurry up view and subscribe this channel please!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95Z6llqGZIA
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RayMcBlue(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
NaijaMemes:
So many black (African American) movies coming out between 2019 and 2020.

So far, I have seen

1. The banker
2. Brian Banks
3. Da 5 bloods
4. When they see us
5. Slim and Queen
6. Black and blue
7. The hate you give.

All these movies get at least a 6.5/10 from me. Although, The hate you give and Brian Banks are quite basic.

'When They See Us' is a limited series.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by scovic33: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
Incedies

8/10

Pure mystery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2215) (2216) (2217) (2218) (2219) (2220) (2221) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: en0uwem and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.