Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3734516 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) ... (3830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 9:47am On Apr 20, 2021
pu7pl3:

Oh wow....that would be Wicked...see what I did there? cheesy
wink wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 10:07am On Apr 20, 2021
2dice01:
I haven't seen the bolded
If dem no sweet ehn

You will be relegated from Queen to a Refugee cheesy
lmao, if you watch any of the bolded, and they aren't interesting ehh.. I will post my nude pic on this forum,. And even use it as my display picture here.. lool grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SodO9: 10:18am On Apr 20, 2021
Queenslander:
lmao, if you watch any of the bolded, and they aren't interesting ehh.. I will post my nude pic on this forum,. And even use it as my display picture here.. lool grin grin
I can't wait
Mention me when you do
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:12am On Apr 20, 2021
Queenslander:

I've watched them, they are not interesting

[img]https://c./Z1ZxS_ufbiEAAAAM/kid-look.gif[/img]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 11:19am On Apr 20, 2021
@your last sentence.
The catch is to make the message lost on the unitiated.

Showing your hand at the end of a wordplay is "mortal-tier" move.

You are not following God's plan cheesy

This MF abduleez1 has infected me with rubbish cheesygrin
pu7pl3:

Oh wow....that would be Wicked...see what I did there? cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IngeniousLeez: 11:25am On Apr 20, 2021
Queenslander:

OGBENI !!!! grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by camri: 11:33am On Apr 20, 2021
Queenslander:
Stale. We've seen too many naked girls. Why not post your vagina instead then i'd know you are talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2021
Calibrator:
@your last sentence.
The catch is to make the message lost on the unitiated.

Showing your hand at the end of a wordplay is "mortal-tier" move.

You are not following God's plan cheesy

This MF abduleez1 has infected me with rubbish cheesygrin

I'm sorry sensei, I'll endeavour to be God-tier on subsequent ones
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by czar2k16(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2021
Trigger Point 2021
Really Entertaining grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
The Eight Hundred ........7/10

This War and God-tier pummeling from Japan is probably the reason why China is what it is today.

Reason why people are crying foul now, China is a threat, when they're only preventing what happened to them a hundred years ago and took a playbook from the then world powers.

God-tier Resolve. I pledge to never kneel before anyone EVER Again. Instead I will dominate others and bow to no one.

#Global_Domination ISSA Goal

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2021
IngeniousLeez:

I hear you na.

But you got time for nonsense inconsequential fight abi. Headache dey worry.

You better go take better Agbó make your body dey alright!! grin

Ose Alomo Bitters grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 1:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
Nobody (2021). 8/10

What an action-packed movie. After few minutes of character building, the rest na gbas gbos. No dull moment. Looking forward to part 2 already. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 2:55pm On Apr 20, 2021
Meet Joe Black - 8/10
imagine if Death comes in a human form...
Brad Pitt is death disguised in a human body,
Together with Anthony Hopkins and the rest of the excellent cast, makes this movie a fascinating watch...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by solostar1: 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
LOVE DEATH + ROBOT vol. 2 is coming on May 14
and vol. 3 has also been confirmed for 2022.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
Beorn:
Nobody (2021). 8/10

What an action-packed movie. After few minutes of character building, the rest na gbas gbos. No dull moment. Looking forward to part 2 already. cheesy
was it 100% "John wick esque"?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by munachiso58(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2021
Queenslander:
waiting
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2021
Vanquish

Just one question..... Is Morgan Freeman in debt?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bmdmix3: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Calibrator:
Mortal Kombat

Same nonsense
Different cast.

This people should explore another storyline instead of this stale tournament Knockout plot.

Sub-zero still rocks as usual anyway cheesy
thats wat mortal kombat is all bout wat u expect again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2021
Beorn:
Nobody (2021). 8/10

Favorite line from the movie is "I'm going to fvck you up"

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
oyaskii:
was it 100% "John wick esque"?

No. It wasn't 100% John Wick-esque. I'd say 50%. The similarity mostly to Wick was that he single-handedly took on the mob for large parts of the movie.

He had a family, John Wick didn't. He even had in-laws. If I give more differences, I'd be spoiling the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
Calibrator:
Vanquish

He even had a cameo in coming 2 america.

They are milking the drega of thie career. Now anything for a paycheck rules. Ask bruce Willis
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
pu7pl3:

Favorite line from the movie is "I'm going to fvck you up"

The movie is fûcking dope

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2021
Calibrator:
Vanquish

One question. Hope you didn't use your MB to download a movie that has an RT rating of 6%?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 6:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
camri:
Stale. We've see too many naked girls. Why not post your vagina instead then i know you are talking.
Yikes! Dude you remind me of me. Lol. So very direct. I'm sure Logic007 will be thrilled with such revelation. grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2021
I was about to unleash the blood of my mb on whoever made me download the movie before realising I was on to suicide.

Didn't check the ratings.
And to think "Nobody" was the opportunity download.
Beorn:

One question. Hope you didn't use your MB to download a movie that has an RT rating of 6%?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2021
The MK verse is too rich for the cliche save the world, defeat ourworlders storyline.

You can tell the story from any of the multiple characters' perspective and spin it into a franchise which will culminate into a Endgame-esque finale.

* Jax and Sonya special forces experiences trying to protect earth from outworld threat.

* Sub Zero and Scorpion eternal rivalry

* Kitana royalty childhood story and how Mileena came about.

* The rise of Shang Tsung, Liu Kang, Lord Raiden and Goro stories told simultaneously in a single part.

* and many more others.

bmdmix3:
thats wat mortal kombat is all bout wat u expect again

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2021
Calibrator:
The MK verse is too rich for the cliche save the world, defeat ourworlders storyline.

You can tell the story from any of the multiple characters' perspective and spin it into a franchise which will culminate into a Endgame-esque finale.

* Jax and Sonya special forces experiences trying to protect earth from outworld threat.

* Sub Zero and Scorpion eternal rivalry

* Kitana royalty childhood story and how Mileena came about.

* The rise of Shang Tsung, Liu Kang, Lord Raiden and Goro stories told simultaneously in a single part.

* and many more others.

Baby steps man, baby steps. They would get there in time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 7:07pm On Apr 20, 2021
Queenslander:
Hehehe
No wahala

Get you nudes on standby by weekend grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 7:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
Beorn:

No. It wasn't 100% John Wick-esque. I'd say 50%. The similarity mostly to Wick was that he single-handedly took on the mob for large parts of the movie.

He had a family, John Wick didn't. He even had in-laws. If I give more differences, I'd be spoiling the movie.
Ok Thanks Man..and also thanks for not spoiling it smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Logic007: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2021
AHCB:
Yikes! Dude you remind me of me. Lol. So very direct. I'm sure Logic007 will be thrilled with such revelation. grin cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by czar2k16(m): 5:10am On Apr 21, 2021
In the Earth 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (2501) (2502) (2503) (2504) (2505) (2506) (2507) ... (3830) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.