Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2514) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3725797 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu181: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
Next in line

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 6:33pm On Apr 27, 2021
If there was an award for best/outstanding scene in a movie, MK 2021's Get-Over-Here scene would win the award for like 5years in a row.

7 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
StPete:
I was thrilled by Sub-zero's character and also Kung Lao's fatality. Another high point for me was the scene where Cole threw a knife to Sanya as she spinned to catch it and stab reptile.

Mortal Kombat is all about violence. Violence in the most gruesome of forms. As much as Kano was funny; fights, fatalities and brutalities are the high points of the game from which the movie was adapted
Believe me the fight scenes in The Raid Redemption and The Raid 2 is way better than Mortal Kombat.

Nickshrapnel do you agree?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
AHCB:
Believe me the fight scenes in The Raid Redemption and The Raid 2 is way better than Mortal Kombat.

No cap, I really need to rewatch that movie. I like the actions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 6:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Liposure:
Lakeith was the lead. Oscars and grammies are two whitewashed and politicised awards.
Both were nominated for supporting actor. I believe the studio pitched it that way to avoid competing with Chadwick Boseman in the lead category. They both stand a chance as supporting actor, which turns out to be true.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StPete: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2021
Boss level 7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 8:48pm On Apr 27, 2021
Justice Society : World War II

Finally an animation which shows Aquaman in his full glory.

2/4
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gameboy727(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2021
sajmark:
If there was an award for best/outstanding scene in a movie, MK 2021's Get-Over-Here scene would win the award for like 5years in a row.

Seriously? Personally for me,

It's not as great as Thor's entrance at the battle in Wakanda in Infinity War.

Captain America wielding Mjölnir and saying "Avengers assemble" in Endgame.

These are epics scenes others can think of now that's better than the "get over here" scene.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gameboy727(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2021
AHCB:

I've only watched the Raid 2, but then I remember watching this movie more than 10 times cause of the action. It's maddddd.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
AHCB:

Bros you are wicked and heartless oo. How can you compare The Raid Redemption and Raid 2 with MK.
The Raid is the most brutal and grounded martial arts movie I've ever watched. Yet to watch part 2 tho.

Those action scenes and fatalities na God-tier. I was hollering and wowing the first day I watched The Raid, to the annoyance of my neighbors. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2021
abduleez1:

Bros you are wicked and heartless oo. How can you compare The Raid Redemption and Raid 2 with MK.
The Raid is the most brutal and grounded martial arts movie I've ever watched. Yet to watch part 2 tho.

Those action scenes and fatalities na God-tier. I was hollering and wowing the first day I watched The Raid, to the annoyance of my neighbors. grin grin
Please do, especially the fight between Iko Uwais and Cecep Arif Rahman. Men it will wow you away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
abduleez1:

Be like say I go go download this movie myself sad

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:56pm On Apr 27, 2021
pu7pl3:

Be like say I go go download this movie myself sad

Downloaded everything I saw with "Raid" in it angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:05am On Apr 28, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lol, weyrey.

The 2018 not needed tho. Anyways you're in for God-tier unfiltered, unadulterated and unsullied ACTION & VAYOLENCE.

#Consume_Responsibly. cool

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 12:41am On Apr 28, 2021
pu7pl3:

Werey cheesy

You no wan hear say the film no dey among the ones you download

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 2:41am On Apr 28, 2021
pu7pl3:

the raid: redemption leaves you begging for more... the raid 2 was more of dialogue and trying to tell a story which might make the beginning a bit boring but as the action kicked in towards the end, na no holds barred martial excellence till the the credit scene.
If you watch and enjoyed the raid redemption you might enjoy merantau too.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:46am On Apr 28, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, weyrey.

The 2018 not needed tho. Anyways you're in for God-tier unfiltered, unadulterated and unsullied ACTION & VAYOLENCE.

#Consume_Responsibly. cool
I'll come back and testify

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:46am On Apr 28, 2021
2dice01:
Werey cheesy

You no wan hear say the film no dey among the ones you download

Exactly grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:47am On Apr 28, 2021
sajmark:

the raid: redemption leaves you begging for more... the raid 2 was more of dialogue and trying to tell a story which might make the beginning a bit boring but as the action kicked in towards the end, na no holds barred martial excellence till the the credit scene.
If you watch and enjoyed the raid redemption you might enjoy merantau too.

Merantau...got it

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gameboy727(m): 8:18am On Apr 28, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lol grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2021
The Virtuoso 8/10

Love how the movie ended. Compromise for a woman and get smoked! Women are smarter.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2021
Saving private Ryan 9/10
subscription don finish na to run back to DVD small.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu181: 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2021
Calibrator:
Justice Society : World War II

Finally an animation which shows Aquaman in his full glory.

2/4
asin eh

Aquaman beating up that woman is the only thing i like in that movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ositadima1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2021
sajmark:

But why is Bi-han bent on exterminating Hanzo's family linage?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by newguy1(m): 2:52pm On Apr 28, 2021
ositadima1:

because of the prophecy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by leesamyoung(m): 4:37pm On Apr 28, 2021
[quote author=pu7pl3 post=101185941]
[i][color=#770077] Downloaded everything I saw with "Raid" in check The Night Come For Us, it compliment raid
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AlphamaleTech1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2021
Please watch

BADLA

SUPER 30

BLACK.

After watching BLACK without shedding tears then u are wicked

After watching please let me know what u think about it.

Note : They are all Indian movies.. So download via www.nkiri.com

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by limcar: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2021
sajmark:
Saving private Ryan 9/10
subscription don finish na to run back to DVD small.
i have the dvd but mine don crack
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 5:21pm On Apr 28, 2021
Our Idiot Brother - 8/10
This is a feel good comedy,
Paul Rudd was hilarious.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2021
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre -7/10
If you're a fan of extreme Gore, then you will love this
The violence left me...... shocked

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 5:49pm On Apr 28, 2021
ositadima1:

mortal Kombat has alot of characters with a lot of untold stories, the only way to properly tell the whole mk story na via series... maybe a 5 season show or something.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ositadima1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2021
sajmark:

mortal Kombat has alot of characters with a lot of untold stories, the only way to properly tell the whole mk story na via series... maybe a 5 season show or something.

I agree with you, also give the series similar budget as game of thrones or spartacus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) (2516) (2517) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.