Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3725834 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 5:29pm On May 22, 2021
Did you watch the opening credits at all?

They are soldiers/mercenaries.

Each and every one of them has military training.

@bolded, I have no idea what you are on about lipsrsealed

ShaqFu:
Erm Oga Alexistaiwo. They aren't soldiers, that's one of the reasons the mission went south.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:34pm On May 22, 2021
pu7pl3:

I think say na babe do you like that, I for say make you drop location...

No too reason am sha, better days ahead
Lol. Who get time for babe for Naija like dis. Dem no dey beg gal again this time. You no gree? We Meuve. No time. All that matters is the AZA.

Yea, nothing that a bottle of wine and God tier entertainment can't wash away. By tomorrow I'll be back to my old self. grin Thanks man.
Next week, we Rebuild.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 22, 2021
Army of the Dead - 6.5/10

Nothing spectacular about it, maybe I expected more and got disappointed.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2021
Army of the dead 5/10

Spectacles upon spectacles without much brain. A very ham-handed and generic story, as cliche as a prostitute with STDs. Zack Snyder's fans need to get their mouths of his anus.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:37pm On May 22, 2021
freezyprinzy:
who give you breakfast chop? grin
Lol, no be babe oo. grin

Na devil wan just pour sand for my Premium Garri wey I don set up. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2021
losprince:
Army of the dead 5/10

Spectacles upon spectacles without much brain. A very ham-handed and generic story, as cliche as a prostitute with STDs. Zack Snyder's fans need to get their mouths of his anus.
The fvvk...Bros wetin happen. cheesy grin

Hope nobody break your heart like me?? grin rotflol.

Pu7pl3 wetin you and your film dey cos like dis. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2021
BlackManta:

That girl didn't know for sure that the head of security betrayed her, maybe she was suspecting him but she never really saw him throw her off track.
She saw the guy lock her out, I can't wrap my head around her not telling her friend what happened!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2021
Jerome, Taiwo and co
Una better warn urself with this nonsense spoilers wey na dey throw since. angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 5:44pm On May 22, 2021
abduleez1:

No bro, I was expecting a great movie but was disappointed.

Ah who break your heart? tell us make we go cause vayolence!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by fairlyisabel(f): 5:50pm On May 22, 2021
limcar:
about to. Wish me luck
lolllz you will enjoy the film
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, no be babe oo. grin

Na devil wan just pour sand for my Premium Garri wey I don set up. cheesy
ok bruh. Everywhere go good las las.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:07pm On May 22, 2021
BlackManta:

That girl didn't know for sure that the head of security betrayed her, maybe she was suspecting him but she never really saw him throw her off track.
ah she saw him lock d door na
Watch dat part again see her reaction and also Dem 4 fit save her but both didn't

WTF she die ND nor even gave AF as if nothing happened when Dem kn say na both of Dem Dy behind
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 6:12pm On May 22, 2021
nonny1212:
LUCA animation. Making sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYfJxlgR2jw
Is it out?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 6:27pm On May 22, 2021
6 / 10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 6:42pm On May 22, 2021
Calibrator:
Did you watch the opening credits at all?

They are soldiers/mercenaries.

Each and every one of them has military training.

@bolded, I have no idea what you are on about lipsrsealed
I suppose anybody who knows how to handle a gun is military now. Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:01pm On May 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Iosprince, a bonafide Zack hater...please...I'm even surprised he was generous with a 5
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 7:18pm On May 22, 2021
pu7pl3:

Iosprince, a bonafide Zack hater...please...I'm even surprised he was generous with a 5
Come on! where have I ever hated on Zack? Stop being such a fan boy, the film was sub-par.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 7:25pm On May 22, 2021
Even people that can't Act and Direct their Personal life correctly grin
Sit in their cubicle typing trash

Same bunch of lame azz critics that won't make top 100 candidate if they had to pick a director for local movie such as Super story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2021
losprince:

Come on! where have I ever hated on Zack? Stop being such a fan boy, the film was sub-par.

The film wasn't sub par, it was a very dope Zombie movie with lots of bait and switch, nice songs too
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 7:41pm On May 22, 2021
Army of the dead : 7.5/10

HQ from A to Z
Good job from the casts.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:43pm On May 22, 2021
losprince:

No bro, I was expecting a great movie but was disappointed.

Ah who break your heart? tell us make we go cause vayolence!
Lol, never cause violence o. grin

Some funny people wan just disrupt ma side gig ni.
God is in control sha.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 7:43pm On May 22, 2021
It is very convenient that they all had their gear ready to deploy at a moment's notice but never mind because according to your theory, it is every Joe and Tom that has ready made military grade gear because you never can tell when a regular citizen will be summoned to face an army of the dead, innit?
ShaqFu:
I suppose anybody who knows how to handle a gun is military now. Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 7:48pm On May 22, 2021
This is a very flawed mentality.

The fact that I am not in your profession doesn't exempt me from evaluating your work.

If we are to go by this, only doctors should hold their fellow doctors accountable for mistakes.

Infact, government officials should be immune to criticism by the masses since the masses ain't governing nobody.

And I thought Jerome is the only yeye thinker here cheesy
2dice01:

Same bunch of lame azz critics that won't make top 100 candidate if they had to pick a director for local movie such as Super story

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 7:49pm On May 22, 2021
Calibrator:
It is very convenient that they all had their gear ready to deploy at a moment's notice but never mind because according to your theory, it is every Joe and Tom that has ready made military grade gear because you never can tell when a regular citizen will be summoned to face an army of the dead, innit?
Well I'm surprise you didn't notice the dude with the dyed hair, when Ward showed the vid of him using a single shot to kill two or more zombies. Also, I'm very sure you don't know guys are legal in America and people go to target practice.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 7:53pm On May 22, 2021
Queenslander:
Hmmm, got this one on my laptop.. though I haven't seen it yet!!

Please doooooo

Easily my top 1 teen love story

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 7:57pm On May 22, 2021
The name of their mercenary group is Las Vengeance and that guy is in all probability military trained.

You don't become a sharpshooter of that quality by doing target practice on the street and did you notice how his female companion, Chambers was handling business with the zombies before she was sabotaged..... That is military grade shiit.
ShaqFu:
Well I'm surprise you didn't notice the dude with the dyed hair, when Ward showed the vid of him using a single shot to kill two or more zombies. Also, I'm very sure you don't know guys are legal in America and people go to target practice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 8:35pm On May 22, 2021
Calibrator:
This is a very flawed mentality.

The fact that I am not in your profession doesn't exempt me from evaluating your work.

If we are to go by this, only doctors should hold their fellow doctors accountable for mistakes.

Infact, government officials should be immune to criticism by the masses since the masses ain't governing nobody.

And I thought Jerome is the only yeye thinker here cheesy
Can you and all the other criticizing this movie mention your top 20 zombie movies of all time cheesy

The problem with most people is you expect so much from a particular individual/people forgetting they are Humans as you
And you hate people for no Godamn reason

I was watching Martel Cypher 1 (ft M.i *A.Q* Loose Kaynon & Blaqbonez) reaction on YouTube
Immediately M.i started rapping one of the guys (4 non Nigeria Guys)told the others that M.i is the MainGuy
Just see how everyone were so serious expect him to go "kanye" on everyline
At the end they rated him lowest cheesy
Typical Human style

Personally I don't fancy Ironman and Batman but you won't see me say crap about them

Well even if you die for people
Them go still say You no die well grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raveboy: 8:42pm On May 22, 2021
Looking for your favorite TV Series? Download here https://www.naijarave.com/tv-series/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karlebolu(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2021
2dice01:

This is harsh.

I've not finished the AOTD but it's a very good movie. Fine, the story is cliché and we've seen it multiple times but this is just like what Zack did to Justice League.

A little adjustment here, a little fine tuning there and you have a masterpiece!

Some people here just like going against popular opinions just to be different. Not necessarily because they think otherwise. We've seen this multiple times in real life.

AOTD is bleeping dope!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karlebolu(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2021
2dice01:
Can you and all the other criticizing this movie mention your top 20 zombie movies of all time cheesy

The problem with most people is you expect so much from a particular individual/people forgetting they are Humans as you
And you hate people for no Godamn reason

I was watching Martel Cypher 1 (ft M.i *A.Q* Loose Kaynon & Blaqbonez) reaction on YouTube
Immediately M.i started rapping one of the guys (4 non Nigeria Guys)told the others that M.i is the MainGuy
Just see how everyone were so serious expect him to go "kanye" on everyline
At the end they rated him lowest cheesy
Typical Human style

Personally I don't fancy Ironman and Batman but you won't see me say crap about them

Well even if you die for people
Them go still say You no die well grin

If you ask them to list their best movies, it might all be trash.

AOTD isn't even the best movie out there but its quality. It's trending on twitter for a reason.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Unicorn009, jikins(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.