Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3745084 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

Na MCU fans not Marvel fans and na them get mouth pass...at this rate you're tilting towards being and MCU shill too and I go soon reason your matter grin

Na MCU shill na. We still dey observe am fes. Him time never reach. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
DieRich5:
I need to rewatch endgame again, I don forget weti really happen to Natasha

And na you dey Cap nonstop for the past 5 days. undecided

All these fake fans sef and herd mentality. grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

Bruh, why you always posting memes that makes DC look bad? undecided
Na you get time. I just look at it and laugh. grin

It's like they're overcompensating for something. grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

Na MCU fans not Marvel fans and na them get mouth pass...at this rate you're tilting towards being and MCU shill too and I go soon reason your matter grin
really shocked, u wanna go against Family cheesy

Forget say I'm into marvel ND ur DC......we can put da shit aside tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
abduleez1:

And na you dey Cap nonstop for the past 5 days. undecided

All these fake fans sef and herd mentality. grin
u sure say na me
U 4get the award I give una way Dy cap for the past 5 days
I only talk about dat shit una say he beta pass black widow and also I know weti happen for endgame undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2021
Just saw that Margot Robbie will be in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3.

I used to think the rivalry thing between DC and Marvel is like Nike and Adidas or Pepsi and Coca-Cola, like if you work/sign for this company, you can't for the other.

Good thing to see it isn't so.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
abduleez1:

I find it funny that those dweebs who lambasted Wonder Woman in WW84 for allegedly 'raping' a man, didn't even blink an eyelid after Natasha Romanov confessed to killing a 10 year old girl in Black Widow.

To make matters worse, she even called it "collateral damage". This was an innocent child she bombed to oblivion and yet these MCU whelps aren't even mentioning it.

Hope you read what they (those MCU whelps) said about the little girl (Alia) who got killed in Eye In The Sky?

Later they'll say the girl didn't die bla bla bla. Hope you read how they blamed her dad? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
abduleez1:

The guy no get wahala sha grin grin na cool guy...the memes are harmless

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
DieRich5:
really shocked, u wanna go against Family cheesy

Forget say I'm into marvel ND ur DC......we can put da shit aside tongue

Okay nau, let's put it aside...for now

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Achilles100:

I used to think the rivalry thing between DC and Marvel is like Nike and Adidas or Pepsi and Coca-Cola, like if you work/sign for this company, you can't for the other.

Marvel is now recruiting top class DC actors who Marvel fans have lampooned before. First it was Christian Bale who is to play the God Butcher in Thor: Love and Thunder, now it is Margot Robbie. Next they'll exhume Heath Ledger and ask him to play a role for them. grin cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2021
Achilles100:

Where did you see this?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
J2381:
I find it funny that those dweebs who lambasted Wonder Woman in WW84 for allegedly 'raping' a man, didn't even blink an eyelid after Natasha Romanov confessed to killing a 10 year old girl in Black Widow.

To make matters worse, she even called it "collateral damage". This was an innocent child she bombed to oblivion and yet these MCU whelps aren't even mentioning it.

Hope you read what they (those MCU whelps) said about the little girl (Alia) who got killed in Eye In The Sky?

Later they'll say the girl didn't die bla bla bla. Hope you read how they blamed her dad? grin
Yea, I saw how all of them conveniently turn blind on Widow murdering a kid.
Even the whole internet kept mum. You'd know these peeps are selective critics. I ain't surprised.
We just leave them to their shenanigans cos we ain't got strength for arguments and Shalaye all the time. If it's DC that's when some pretentious shill will start bringing in Microscope because of a movie.
By now you should know MCU get away with a lot of Shït.

Eye in the Sky? Is it the movie some where arguing a little kid was greedy, going back to make more money? Where she eventually died.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

Where did you see this?

Lol. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol. grin

I know say you for done drop the news since if it was true
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Even the whole internet kept mum. You'd know these peeps are selective critics. I ain't surprised.
We just leave them to their shenanigans cos we ain't got strength for arguments and Shalaye all the time. If it's DC that's when some pretentious shill will start bringing in Microscope because of a movie.

Eye in the Sky? Is it the movie some where arguing a little kid was greedy, going back to make more money? Where she eventually died.

Na me talk say she greedy oo
Make una just face your ceaseless marvellous and DCP fight , don't bring other movies into it
T for thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Achilles100:

Nope not true. Where did you see Robbie on GOTG 3??
Her next projects are Babylon and Barbie.
And GOTG starts filming later this year, so she's got no time for filming such.

DC and Marvel don't seem to be in any BIG rivalry. They both share writers, creators and colourists for their comics from time to time. Their greats have written for both companies (Stan Lee & Jack Kirby). Tom Hardy from DC (bane) to Venom. Then there's Christian Bale as Gorr. There's also Idris Elba as Heimdall (MCU) starring as Bloodsport in The Suicide Squad. I think there's still another actor I've forgotten.

It's just the fans that have it in their heads. It's entertaining tho if done mildly and for laughs. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
J2381:
Marvel is now recruiting top class DC actors who Marvel fans have lampooned before. First it was Christian Bale who is to play the God Butcher in Thor: Love and Thunder, now it is Margot Robbie. Next they'll exhume Heath Ledger and ask him to play a role for them. grin cheesy

Bro Christian Bale fulfilled his contractual obligation with DC and has since moved on, thus dubbing him a "DC actor" is delusional IMO. If I recall correctly, he turned down a 4th Batman movie when he learnt Nolan won't be directing, so if anything he's loyal to Nolan, not DC.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

I know say you for done drop the news since if it was true

Lol.... grin

That is if TheKingIsHere no First me ba that. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Na me talk say she greedy oo
Make una just face your ceaseless marvellous and DCP fight , don't bring other movies into it
T for thanks

Lol, no fear na. I know say na you. grin grin

I'm not bashing you. It's your opinion and you're entitled to one. cheesy

I never watch the film sef. So I ain't got any vested interest. cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
Achilles100:

Dem gat no issues, na only fans gat issues, Dem just wanna make da money cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

The guy no get wahala sha grin grin na cool guy...the memes are harmless
Lol. Yea the memes are harmless. That's why I just dey look am. grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Bratking(m): 5:03pm On Jul 17, 2021

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2021
Someone's not gonna like this. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2021
J2381:

Natasha Romanov felt guilt about what she did. She actually admits that she had a lot of blood in her ledger. Wonderworman felt no guilt or remorse about her rape.

My guy, keep quiet. You have been misfiring all week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Basket mouth wan start to leak again, oh-
BASKET MOUTH WAN OPEN MOUTH AGAIN, OH

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Nope not true. Where did you see Robbie on GOTG 3??
Her next projects are Babylon and Barbie.
And GOTG starts filming later this year, so she's got no time for filming such.

DC and Marvel don't seem to be in any BIG rivalry. They both share writers, creators and colourists for their comics from time to time. Their greats have written for both companies (Stan Lee & Jack Kirby). Tom Hardy from DC (bane) to Venom. Then there's Christian Bale as Gorr. There's also Idris Elba as Heimdall (MCU) starring as Bloodsport in The Suicide Squad. I think there's still another actor I've forgotten.

It's just the fans that have it in their heads. It's entertaining tho if done mildly and for laughs. grin

Abi na lie?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2021
pu7pl3:

Where did you see this?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
Is The Purge any good?

Haven't seen any, would like to try it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Born2Freak:

Natasha Romanov felt guilt about what she did. She actually admits that she had a lot of blood in her ledger. Wonderworman felt no guilt or remorse about her rape.

My guy, keep quiet. You have been misfiring all week.
Guy Sharrap that your dirty mouth. Felt guilty my ass. So I guess it makes it okay, no?

I guess in the real sense, you're the type of full blown obligated mofo who will kill a man and as long as you "felt" guilty, it's okay and Alright?

Imagine you talking about me misfiring all week when in actual fact, your brain has been the thing misfiring like a car that experienced the recent Marina flood.

Let's even leave all the blood Romanov had on her hands and focused on that ten year old girl. Fact is, she had absolute knowledge of what she was about to do and she did it. So look for another excuse you good for nothing recluse of a clown.
Bratking:

Bro Christian Bale fulfilled his contractual obligation with DC and has since moved on, thus dubbing him a "DC actor" is delusional IMO. If I recall correctly, he turned down a 4th Batman movie when he learnt Nolan won't be directing, so if anything he's royal to Nolan, not DC.
Don't take things too serious. It's a joke. Hope you saw the emoji? grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2021
abduleez1:

Yeah that's true. Imagine that dude who's confused about his sexuality saying Natasha Romanov felt guilty. Lol. Just imagine his useless sentiment. Choi!.
Yes that's the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:04pm On Jul 17, 2021
abduleez1:
Someone's not gonna like this. grin grin

I knew it was going to drop grin grin but I never expected the drop to be this steep

(1) (2) (3) ... (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.