Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3725576 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) ... (3828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Calibrator:
Ruruoni Kenshin

I downloaded the part 4 and 5, now I can even bear to watch further after 30mins in.

Nonsense over dramatisation making it look like Zeeworld with swordplay.

And to think nobody recommended it to me, I can't transfer the aggression, na me fvckup.

Didn't you watch the anointed movie, it would have given you head up.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2021
MJBOLT:
At least we are moving forward tongue

Mjbolt e don do now, off your Mike abeg.

That Man of Steel own still dey pain me till today.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2021
MJBOLT:
Avatar 2 grossing a billion dollars will be a miracle

he go hard sha but alots of people is waiting for 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2021
Jungle Cruise ......7.5/10

Damn, so enjoyable. Dwayne Johnson just Rocks. Emily Blunt delivers as always. This duo really delivered God-tier entertainment. Everyone came through, even the tiger.

Wonder what the mixed reviews and box office ish is all about. Woulda loved for it to perform better box office wise.
It delivered on the action, acting, comedy, visuals, Cinematography and adventure. Not bad for a Theme Park adaptation. Hope Mouse House don't falter and stop this potential franchise spinner.

DC fans expect something good from Jaume Collet Serra. wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2021
Kaycee7:
The Shawshank Redemption
The Godfather I & II
Om Shanti Om
Fanaa
Dilwale Dulhania le Jayenge
Hi, Mom
Princess Mononoke

Hmm, so Hi, Mom is God-tier? Hmm.....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

This is a God teir list

Undoubtedly. grin kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2021
Dotng:
Anyone who plays the Wolverine role will have serious problems meeting people's expectations because of the level Hugh Jackman took that role to. The person has to work extra hard and bring in a fresh perspective.

Serious work and problems for new actors just like the Batman and Joker character. Na Joker worse pass. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2021
DieRich5:
I believe Avatar 2 will hit top 10 cheesy

Top 10 never.

$1 billion dollars... possible but doubtful.
Most people say it's a one hit wonder and mere curiousity cos of the CGI back then.
Let's wait and see.

Modified:
In fact, as I reason am now, e no dey possible for a Billie. I'm with MJBolt on this one. Remember that movie will have to wrestle with Aquaman 2 in December 2022 right Up till 2023. They'll cannibalise each other, that's if Aquaman doesn't eat it up. Remember they're targeting the same audience.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2021
abduleez1:
Jungle Cruise ......7.5/10

Damn, so enjoyable. Dwayne Johnson just Rocks. Emily Blunt delivers as always. This duo really delivered God-tier entertainment. Everyone came through, even the tiger.

Wonder what the mixed reviews and box office ish is all about. Woulda loved for it to perform better box office wise.
It delivered on the action, acting, comedy, visuals, Cinematography and adventure. Not bad for a Theme Park adaptation. Hope Mouse House don't falter and stop this potential franchise spinner.

DC fans expect something good from Jaume Collet Serra. wink

it's a Jaguar tho grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2021
DieRich5:
Stop believing
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

it's a Jaguar tho grin

LMFAO....I forgot.

Funny enough I was correcting my younger siblings that it's not a Tiger but a Jaguar. grin grin grin
Tigers ain't local to South America. grin

How my brain take replace am dey funny me. grin grin
Brain fart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by obixcel(m): 11:27am On Aug 02, 2021
Jungle Cruise (1 gb) 720p
https://hubfiles.ws/b85553d0fbf34541

Jungle Cruise (365mb) 480p
https://hubfiles.ws/a9e670ed73d1f389

The Following steps applies to all
Click and wait for the countdown
Click on Free Download >>Generate Download link
Right click on Click Here to Download >>Save link As
Download Begins
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2021
abduleez1:

Top 10 never.

$1 billion dollars... possible but doubtful.
Most people say it's a one hit wonder and mere curiousity cos of the CGI back then.
Let's wait and see.

Modified:
In fact, as I reason am now, e no dey possible for a Billie. I'm with MJBolt on this one. Remember that movie will have to wrestle with Aquaman 2 in December 2022 right Up till 2023. They'll cannibalise each other, that's if Aquaman doesn't eat it up. Remember they're targeting the same audience.
nor be lie Sha and some bad movies never drop
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2021
Fast and Furious 9 .......6/10

The ridiculousness of this movie's stunts is God tier!!
Switching off ya brains and logic and enjoy this movie is needed. No too much thoughts. Just move with the flow.

The stunts while unreal are entertaining tho. grin The only issue is Dom and his family having no visible injuries or bullet wounds. Except Han. Wonder why it's an Asian who isn't "Invincible". grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2021
Calibrator:
Ruruoni Kenshin

I downloaded the part 4 and 5, now I can even bear to watch further after 30mins in.

Nonsense over dramatisation making it look like Zeeworld with swordplay.

And to think nobody recommended it to me, I can't transfer the aggression, na me fvckup.
When the blood of your mb cannot haunt anybody

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2021
abduleez1:
Fast and Furious 9 .......6/10

The ridiculousness of this movie's stunts is God tier!!
Switching off ya brains and logic and enjoy this movie is needed. No too much thoughts. Just move with the flow.

The stunts while unreal are entertaining tho. grin The only issue is Dom and his family having no visible injuries or bullet wounds. Except Han. Wonder why it's an Asian who isn't "Invincible". grin

It's amusing, that you guys are willing to accept ludicrousness only if it's Hollywood. But if it's Bollywood , y'all would turn to masters of logics, dissecting what nots.
What's the difference between the film trick Dom is acting and that Indian man who killed people with a banana
CC pu7pl3

P.S : this is not to say the entirety of Indian movies is filled with silly theaterics as the above stated.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
The Shawshank Redemption(1994) : 8/10
I don't have the right words for description cry cry.
I like watching movies produced when I wasn't born , it gives me a certain kind of surrealism.
This is the youngest I've seen Morgan Freeman in any movie. Lol

Shawshank joins my list of top gratifying movies, which includes the likes of Get Out, Django Unchained, Miracle in Cell No 7(turkish)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
thatthickgurl:

It's amusing, that you guys are willing to accept ludicrousness only if it's Hollywood. But if it's Bollywood , y'all would turn to masters of logics, dissecting what nots.
What's the difference between the film trick Dom is acting and that Indian man who killed people with a banana
CC pu7pl3

P.S : this is not to say the entirety of Indian movies is filled with silly theaterics as the above stated.
The only difference is the budget.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
thatthickgurl:

CC pu7pl3

Even though Bollywood can be far more ridiculous I still enjoy their action scenes, they have the story part really figured out tho, Bollywood stories are always top notch regardless of how over the top their action scenes might be... perhaps if they had a bigger budget people would have been feeling the hype
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2021
FF9 6/10

Just for the fun. No need trying to use logic. The impossibilities are just too much. No scratch even inside a burning war truck after so many tumbling. Na so. The movie na cruise abeg
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2021
Nickshrapnel:

The only difference is the budget.

Hmmm
Angle
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2021
pu7pl3:

Even though Bollywood can be far more ridiculous I still enjoy their action scenes, they have the story part really figured out tho, Bollywood stories are always top notch regardless of how over the top their action scenes might be... perhaps if they had a bigger budget people would have been feeling the hype

Budget; noted
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Bollywood na shit, Dem ain't good in acting ND the fake shit is too funny
Action movie ain't for Bollywood tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2021
thatthickgurl:

CC pu7pl3

Lol, one thing you should know is mainly that, things like these are based on people's preference.
I'm not a big fan of Bollywood. Still, when it comes to comedy I prefer Bollywood and Nollywood. Just that I don't consume commensurate measure of comedies as I consume other genre.

Same way as some people don't see any difference between animé and basic cartoons. Some will say "all na the same cartoon".
Some of our brothers here also hate Nollywood movies with good measure. You hardly see Nollywood movies review here except maybe during November or December. All I see is different budget. Cos writing quality has been improving these days.

So babe, no reason my or anyone's preferences, just do you. And don't give a fvvk bout what others say if it brings you joy. So far it ain't illegal and you ain't kill nobody. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
One thing why some peeps are biased is cos well, if you make a list of the top 100 movies ever made, Hollywood would dominate such up to 70%. So there's already a track record, which makes you more forgiving when they release trash.

Same could be said of the MCU. They've had goodwill and years of producing decent movies that when they turn out bad movies people look the other side and pretend it doesn't exist. But the same can't be said of the present DCEU. People will protest, rant and use microscope for proper analysis if things isn't what they used to.
It doesn't mean, the MCU don't produce bad movies. It also doesn't mean the DCEU don't produce good movies.

If you understand this logic, you'll get what I mean.
But still, it's my subjective reasoning, so I may not be right.

Cc thatthickgurl
It's all subjective. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
Kaycee7:
When the blood of your mb cannot haunt anybody

Lmao.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, one thing you should know is mainly that, things like these are based on people's preference.
I'm not a big fan of Bollywood. Still, when it comes to comedy I prefer Bollywood and Nollywood. Just that I don't consume commensurate measure of comedies as I consume other genre.

Same way as some people don't see any difference between animé and basic cartoons. Some will say "all na the same cartoon".
Some of our brothers here also hate Nollywood movies with good measure. You hardly see Nollywood movies review here except maybe during November or December. All I see is different budget. Cos writing quality has been improving these days.

So babe, no reason my or anyone's preferences, just do you. And don't give a fvvk bout what others say if it brings you joy. So far it ain't illegal and you ain't kill nobody. grin

Thank you for taking time out to explain

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
abduleez1:
One thing why some peeps are biased is cos well, if you make a list of the top 100 movies ever made, Hollywood would dominate such up to 70%. So there's already a track record, which makes you more forgiving when they release trash.

Same could be said of the MCU. They've had goodwill and years of producing decent movies that when they turn out bad movies people look the other side and pretend it doesn't exist. But the same can't be said of the present DCEU. People will protest, rant and use microscope for proper analysis if things isn't what they used to.

If you understand this logic, you'll get what I mean.
But still, it's my subjective reasoning, so I may not be right.

Cc thatthickgurl
It's all subjective. grin

I owe you , your favorite brand of alcohol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
DieRich5:
If this pandemic continues for a year or two (most likely), no movie is crossing $1Bn in that time frame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tunnex190: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Jungle Cruise 8/10
Jolt 7/10
F9 6/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (2647) (2648) (2649) (2650) (2651) (2652) (2653) ... (3828) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.