Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3742367 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 18, 2021

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Ok.
Duly noted

Good girl
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
abduleez1:
cool cool

the greatest superhero of all time cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Damn, this looks very promising.....
The kinda mystic mystery I love.

With that cast and Director, God tier entertainment is almost assured. grin grin
Wonder where Rooney Mara hid all these years.
She looks fuller and pristine here. kiss MILF!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8J5BMcMbU
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
abduleez1:
Damn, this looks very promising.....
The kinda mystic mystery I love.

With that cast and Director, God tier entertainment is almost assured. grin grin
Wonder where Rooney Mara hid all these years.
She looks fuller and pristine here. kiss MILF!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo8J5BMcMbU
wow this trailer is cosmic levels of awesomeness...I'm saving the date cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
No Sudden Move: 2.5/4 stars.

This is one flick where nothing ever happens despite the talented personnel both in front and at the back of the camera.

I know I'm getting some flack for this but it didn't click for me: once you're out of it, you are out.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
thatthickgurl:

You know what I find amusing?
you guys consider yourselves Elite movie watchers, any movie you like, should be supposedly "God-tier" to everyone else.

Very humorous grin

Their God tier no d pass DC movies...Or any director affiliated with Warner grin cheesy

Abeg...Na joke I d oooo...

Nolan's a good filmmaker though... Having Memento and Inception as parts of your filmography is mind-blowing in itself...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

wow this trailer is cosmic levels of awesomeness...I'm saving the date cheesy

I dey tell you. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

I didn't say you shouldn't not like it, go with your preference no one is stopping you

Just know that it's weird

Weird is understatement... Already Told her before in the series thread that the problem is from her end

The calibre if shows that she "abandoned because it is boring", it was too obvious that diaris problem

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
nani667:

Weird is understatement... Already Told her before in the series thread that the problem is from her end

The calibre if shows that she "abandoned because it is boring", it was too obvious that diaris problem

This is very rich coming from you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Can someone please change the topic of the thread to

"What movie (do others find approving) are you watching now"?

Because I don't seem to get why my preference of movies should be a problem.

You like mangoes, I like apples

Should I be beheaded for that?

Abeg miss me with this BS
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
Raalsalghul:
No Sudden Move: 2.5/4 stars.

This is one flick where nothing ever happens despite the talented personnel both in front and at the back of the camera.

I know I'm getting some flack for this but it didn't click for me: once you're out of it, you are out.

It's mainly the acting that clicked in the movie.
I felt some type of way after watching it. I know I enjoyed the cast but can't really pinpoint the prob.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2021
Seems DUNE is doing good overseas and got an early international debut before heading to US.

Guess Denis Villeneuve gets some reprieve now judging by his distaste for Streaming release.
Some win-win for everyone.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
nani667:

Oh, I didn't even know there was a track record

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Calm your titties, watch whatever you want and like whatever you wanna like and dislike whatever you want to dislike...
But People like me will also say whatever I want to say about your movie preferences and the ones you don't like for some reason too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
pu7pl3:

Calm your titties, watch whatever you want and like whatever you wanna like and dislike whatever you want to dislike...
But People like me will also say whatever I want to say about your movie preferences and the ones you don't like for some reason too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2021
thatthickgurl:

People aren't oblige to do what you want. If someone finds your taste or preference in movies as weird, kindly see it as their opinion cause as I know, you know, their opinion don't feed you neither does it put money in your pocket or buy you data.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 2:16am On Sep 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

I didn't say you shouldn't not like it, go with your preference no one is stopping you

Just know that it's weird

Not in anyway weird. It still boils down to preferences. Yeah it strictly does.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 2:28am On Sep 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

But People like me [/b]will also say whatever I want to say about [b]your movie preferences and the ones you don't like for some reason too

As per say u be wetin? The Director of Citizen kane abi na you be Roger Ebert? Make una dey chill for here jare. You don't have any say over one's choice of movie . What anyone enjoys could be different from yours. You gotta live with that and avoid being negative over people's choice.

The tittle of the thread is " What Movie Are You Watching Now?" Let it be that way. It is okay we give say how we feel about the movie every now and then.

If you want to impose your choice of movies on people. You can create a thread for that. That's your own to own.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 5:42am On Sep 19, 2021
FILEBE:

Not in anyway weird. It still boils down to preferences. Yeah it strictly does.

FILEBE:

As per say u be wetin? The Director of Citizen kane abi na you be Roger Ebert? Make una dey chill for here jare. You don't have any say over one's choice of movie . What anyone enjoys could be different from yours. You gotta live with that and avoid being negative over people's choice.

The tittle of the thread is " What Movie Are You Watching Now?" Let it be that way. It is okay we give say how we feel about the movie every now and then.

If you want to impose your choice of movies on people. You can create a thread for that. That's your own to own.

if it boils down to prefrences why are you opposing what I see as weird? Ment?

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FILEBE(m): 6:31am On Sep 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

if it boils down to prefrences why are you opposing what I see as weird? Ment?

The question should be why are you telling people it is weird just because they don't like what you like?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 6:46am On Sep 19, 2021
abduleez1:

It's mainly the acting that clicked in the movie.
I felt some type of way after watching it. I know I enjoyed the cast but can't really pinpoint the prob.

Two things the film was lacking in my opinion:

1. Adrenaline: one or two big shoot outs could have helped here, the one at the diner doesn't count.

I also didn't like the way Steven Soderbergh teased with that lobby scene: you see cops and gangsters arriving in their vehicles yet nothing happens.

2. A definitive score: and this is one reason it felt somewhat quiet. A score would have helped with suspense.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=nani667 post=105951995 [/quote]

You shouldn't even be on this particular conversation. Is there any movie on this green earth that you haven't watched?

Who the hell watches Paw Patrol, are you like 7?

You're the kind of guy at a restaurant that orders everything being sold because your taste bud is damaged.

So I repeat, you shouldn't even be here.

Talmbout , my movie preferences when you don't even have a specific one. Any movie na movie to you.

Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 7:01am On Sep 19, 2021
pu7pl3:

Abeg meuuuve
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 7:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Nawao.....................
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StPete: 7:50am On Sep 19, 2021
thatthickgurl:

You know what I find amusing?
you guys consider yourselves Elite movie watchers, any movie you like, should be supposedly "God-tier" to everyone else.

Very humorous grin

Who crowned anybody elite movie watchers here? Whoever considers him/herself an elite movie watcher amongst everyone here is just deceiving themselves. As the title of the thread supposes, just tell us the movie you're watching and giving rating is an additional information not necessarily required. So if there's anyone here thinking he/she is superior to others in terms of movie watching/rating, the person is just been foolish.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:51am On Sep 19, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Two things the film was lacking in my opinion:

1. Adrenaline: one or two big shoot outs could have helped here, the one at the diner doesn't count.

I also didn't like the way Steven Soderbergh teased with that lobby scene: you see cops and gangsters arriving in their vehicles yet nothing happens.

2. A definitive score: and this is one reason it felt somewhat quiet. A score would have helped with suspense.

Ahh, I couldn't agree more. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:49am On Sep 19, 2021
FILEBE:

The question should be why are you telling people it is weird just because they don't like what you like?

cos in this case it is

[img]https://c./nLWeHUhYIXIAAAAM/obama-what.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Abeg meuuuve

You need to relax
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2021
MALIGNANT (2021)... 8/10
horror and action brewed into a fine wine... it's like the conjuring with great action scenes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: abduleez1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.