Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,312 members, 7,864,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2752) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3837855 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) ... (3865) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2021
pu7pl3:

You're taking it personal grin

E shock me sef...
Free Person Wei d Canada anytime en wake up, en go wake up for Naija..
Alex is the comedian of this thread, na why Jerome no d use am play grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2021
AnfieldFan:

E shock me sef...
Free Person Wei d Canada anytime en wake up, en go wake up for Naija..
Alex is the comedian of this thread, na why Jerome no d use am play grin grin

I just laughed when he said he was in Canada grin grin I don't understand the hostility

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 2dice01: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I wonder when you guys will stop being foolish on this forum
cheesy
Oga
Make i serve you Breakfast? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mecka: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2021
pu7pl3:

I just laughed when he said he was in Canada grin grin I don't understand the hostility
I need tips on real v osasuna
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gmajor(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2021
what's in the box?

PAIN
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Woman Crush Wednesday .... kiss

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
What am I seeing? ....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Looks Good....

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 2:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
xorojinxx:
Since I've never watched the Matrix trilogy, I decided to delve into it and enjoy this masterpiece.

Fortunately, I got to know that if I must enjoy the movies, I had to get the animated version first, to understand the whole concept. And, I must confess it's been awesome, following each part as it flows below.

The Animatrix 2003 (Having nine awesome parts with stunning visuals/stories) 8/10.

The Matrix 1999. I just finished watching this one after enjoying the Animatrix. 7/10.

The Matrix Reloaded 2003. Later in the evening today.

And the last, The Matrix Revolutions 2003. Hopefully, overmorrow.

I do hope the story continues with the latest one coming in December.

Alas, I'm not the only one re-watching The Matrix
I've watched it twice before and the concept flew over my head, I was a teenager.

This is the first time I truly understood it and I have a gazillion questions. Somehow the plot reminds me of Plato's Allegory of the Cave.

Americans have been creating thought provoking movies for a long time. I see why our forefathers likened them to gods. Their power of imagination is befuddling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
abduleez1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx_8IqLQdaU
of course they won't stop till they milk the hell out of the franchise. I wonder which lame plot they'll come up with this time. Lol.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
J2381:
of course they won't stop till they milk the hell out of the franchise. I wonder which lame plot they'll come up with this time. Lol.

Lol.
They said this was the movie Andy watched that he loved, got inspired and wanted a Buzz Lightyear Toy. grin

It's looks kinda interesting tho. So far the adaptation is sensible and refreshing I don't mind the milking. grin
At times we all want to revisit the World we fell in love with. grin eg Sequels and prequels of our faves ...GOT, LOTR, SW, Harry Potter etc ...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
abduleez1:
Looks Good....
God............I can't wait to watch his own movie cry

Pls any date yet
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
J2381:
guy I'm sure it will be great...........
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
dune hmmmm 2hrs of beautiful nonsense intro

My girl way mk me wan watch the movie, her role no even reach 20mins in it

I'ma rate it 4/10 ND I gat hope part 2 will be the big deal............ seriously dune will be great in series not movie cus the story is way longer for the movie.
Part 2 for 2023 undecided dem mad

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
abduleez1:
What am I seeing? ....

This one shock me

Kevin Feige left the almighty MCU formula and tried to copy DC with Eternals

No one warned him that the fans and critics are addicted to that MCU formula they wouldn't relate to anything different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol.
They said this was the movie Andy watched that he loved, got inspired and wanted a Buzz Lightyear Toy. grin

It's looks kinda interesting tho. So far the adaptation is sensible and refreshing I don't mind the milking. grin
At times we all want to revisit the World we fell in love with. grin eg Sequels and prequels of our faves ...GOT, LOTR, SW, Harry Potter etc ...
Ah well, let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Greatdesi(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
I just watched the trailer for The Unforgivable on YouTube. Those guys are good.... I give it to them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mecka: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
abduleez1:
Woman Crush Wednesday .... kiss
who be dis?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Mecka: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
DieRich5:
dune hmmmm 2hrs of beautiful nonsense intro

My girl way mk me wan watch the movie, her role no even reach 20mins in it

I'ma rate it 4/10 ND I gat hope part 2 will be the big deal............ seriously dune will be great in series not movie cus the story is way longer for the movie.
Part 2 for 2023 undecided dem mad
I started watching yesterday. I think it's great
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by IbrahimMav: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jakob's Wife (2021)....5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mecka:
who be dis?
Cosplayer Ireland Reid. wink

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
BlackManta:

This one shock me

Kevin Feige left the almighty MCU formula and tried to copy DC with Eternals

No one warned him that the fans and critics are addicted to that MCU formula they wouldn't relate to anything different

Baba never see anything.

They think it's easy to be DC and try to break from the norm. cheesy Although I here it's ambitious Chloe Zhao who had those ideas and fresh take.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
DieRich5:
God............I can't wait to watch his own movie cry

Pls any date yet
Summer 2022. June 17th.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
abduleez1:

Cosplayer Ireland Reid. wink
Kinda look like Mileena in Mortal Kombat Game.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
J2381:
Kinda look like Mileena in Mortal Kombat Game.
You're right. wink

Mileena kiss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
DieRich5:
na English girl Dy freestyle Russia accent anyhow for killing eve undecided
Yeah..
She's awesome
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Guys...I found it!!! cheesy
Just saw Netflix's new History Drama of our fierce Warrior Princess.

I remember a while ago me and a guy wondered what happened to the AMINA movie. The movie that never released. We wondered if it was released but we were unaware. More than a year ago we saw the trailer and was hyped for it. But hush...film no show. A movie like dis would surely get massive hype and rave but it was completely silent.

Just stumbled on it minutes ago. This time Netflix is releasing it. I started to wonder what happened to the early AMINA movie we saw its trailer a while ago. Guess what....it's the same movie!!!
I guess the producers ran into distribution and promotion issues. Seems Netflix has bought the rights to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW87asYGq7g

The initial trailer is more captivating than the Netflix one. Especially cos of that battle scene. Low budget, yes. But we heading somewhere. Besides it's our history. I also like how it originates from us and not others helping us tell our stories to the world. Nice devt.

The first trailer some years back ↓↓

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdbd9VZ2yXo

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
Looks great..
Remember when it was discussed here..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
abduleez1:
Guys...I found it!!! cheesy
Just saw Netflix's new History Drama of our fierce Warrior Princess.

I remember a while ago me and a guy wondered what happened to the AMINA movie. The movie that never released. We wondered if it was released but we were unaware. More than a year ago we saw the trailer and was hyped for it. But hush...film no show. A movie like dis would surely get massive hype and rave but it was completely silent.

Just stumbled on it minutes ago. This time Netflix is releasing it. I started to wonder what happened to the early AMINA movie we saw its trailer a while ago. Guess what....it's the same movie!!!
I guess the producers ran into distribution and promotion issues. Seems Netflix has bought the rights to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW87asYGq7g

The initial trailer is more captivating than the Netflix one. Especially cos of that battle scene. Low budget, yes. But we heading somewhere. Besides it's our history. I also like how it originates from us and not others helping us tell our stories to the world. Nice devt.

The first trailer some years back ↓↓

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdbd9VZ2yXo

Perhaps you're a northerner. Saw the Netflix trailer weeks ago, and I just watched the old trailer you posted, still not psyched.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
abduleez1:

You're right. wink

Mileena kiss
Dude. You gay? What's up with the kiss emoji?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 12:55am On Oct 28, 2021
abduleez1:

Summer 2022. June 17th.
June nawao

(1) (2) (3) ... (2749) (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) ... (3865) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: mob(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.