Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,909 members, 7,852,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3816366 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) ... (3858) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:49am On Oct 28, 2021
J2381:
Dude. You gay? What's up with the kiss emoji?
Lmao...

I'm kissing mileena oo. Not you oo. Gay? Fvvk no. Hetero all day er' day. The exquisiteness of boobs can't be overemphasized. tongue

Just imagining things imma do. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Perhaps you're a northerner. Saw the Netflix trailer weeks ago, and I just watched the old trailer you posted, still not psyched.

Nope. I'm not a Northerner. I'm Southern through and through.

Yea. I realized it was a week old.
It's mainly the story I'm psyched about that finally someone is bold enough to tell our history especially when we had our indigenous Empires and powerful Kingdoms. Not the same old same old comedy and premium shít everytime.

The graphics is nothing to write home about but the effort is GOLD.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2021
abduleez1:

Lmao...

I'm kissing mileena oo. Not you oo. Gay? Fvvk no. Hetero all day er' day. The exquisiteness of boobs can't be overemphasized. tongue

Just imagining things imma do. grin

Look at how you're battling to secure your masculinity as if you'd be casted out if you don't... Even if you're gay, and so what?

You guys watch movies and yet, fail to expand your mind and still allow people push you around with their ingrained homophobic views.

Watching movies is like reading and traveling wide, and those that do such hardly allow themselves to stoop so low to gratify homophobes.

Grow some balls man.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Moneyboyz: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2021
HenryDion:

Look at how you're battling to secure your masculinity as if you'd be casted out if you don't... Even if you're gay, and so what?

You guys watch movies and yet, fail to expand your mind and still allow people push you around with their ingrained homophobic views.

Watching movies is like reading and traveling wide, and those that do such hardly allow themselves to stoop so low to gratify homophobes.

Grow some balls man.

I don't understand, so because he watches movies and has seen a lot he should disregard the fact that being gay is disgusting.

Because I have travelled wide with lots of experience doesn't mean I should justify what is wrong, let's call a spade a spade.

Being gay is disgusting and stupid.
There is even a trend going on now about being non binary and shit.
I fear for the future generation.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Moneyboyz:

I don't understand, so because he watches movies and has seen a lot he should disregard the fact that being gay is disgusting.

Because I have travelled wide with lots of experience doesn't mean I should justify what is wrong, let's call a spade a spade.

Being gay is disgusting and stupid.

It depends on what you feed your mind. You can read and travel and still be a homophobe. It's now evident.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2021
CopShop

Majority of the movie reminds me of an episode of Banshee where there was a shootout at the police station but substandard.

Enjoyed seeing the Lamb character, I wouldn't want him chasing me.

6/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2021
Army of thieves is out. Just another action flick.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2021
HenryDion:

Grow some balls man.

Was this necessary?

How are you offended anyone is battling to not let go of their masculinity?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2021
BlackManta:

This one shock me

Kevin Feige left the almighty MCU formula and tried to copy DC with Eternals

No one warned him that the fans and critics are addicted to that MCU formula they wouldn't relate to anything different

Now I can't wait to watch it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:05am On Oct 28, 2021
HenryDion:

Grow some balls man.
What has masculinity got to do with sexuality?

If this useless post of yours were to be a movie, it'd be full of plot holes like a Nollywood movie that star Chiwetalu Agu.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2021
abduleez1:
Guys...I found it!!! cheesy
Just saw Netflix's new History Drama of our fierce Warrior Princess.

I remember a while ago me and a guy wondered what happened to the AMINA movie. The movie that never released. We wondered if it was released but we were unaware. More than a year ago we saw the trailer and was hyped for it. But hush...film no show. A movie like dis would surely get massive hype and rave but it was completely silent.

Just stumbled on it minutes ago. This time Netflix is releasing it. I started to wonder what happened to the early AMINA movie we saw its trailer a while ago. Guess what....it's the same movie!!!
I guess the producers ran into distribution and promotion issues. Seems Netflix has bought the rights to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RW87asYGq7g

The initial trailer is more captivating than the Netflix one. Especially cos of that battle scene. Low budget, yes. But we heading somewhere. Besides it's our history. I also like how it originates from us and not others helping us tell our stories to the world. Nice devt.

The first trailer some years back ↓↓

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdbd9VZ2yXo

When are they releasing this beauty cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2021
Karleb:

Was this necessary?

How are you offended anyone is battling to not let go of their masculinity?

Another homophobe spotted
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2021
J2381:
What has masculinity got to do with sexuality?

If this useless post of yours were to be a movie, it'd be full of plot holes like a Nollywood movie that star Chiwetalu Agu.

Another homophobe spotted undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2021
HenryDion:

Another homophobe spotted

Of course. Anyone who doesn't reason like you is homophobic.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2021
Karleb:

Of course. Anyone who doesn't reason like you is homophobic.

Do you support gay marriage? If you don't, it makes you a homophobe. There's no two ways about it cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2021
HenryDion:

Go fvck yourself.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamoyindamola(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2021
J2381:
Go fvck yourself.
Amen
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2021
J2381:
Go fvck yourself.

undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
pu7pl3:

When are they releasing this beauty cheesy
November 5.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
HenryDion:

Do you suppose gay marriage? If you don't, it makes you a homophobe. There's no two ways about it cheesy

Do you know you can be gay and stupid and the sametime? undecided

8 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by toluxe0075: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2021
HenryDion:

And what is wrong with being an homophobe?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
toluxe0075:

And what is wrong with being an homophobe?

It's like asking what's wrong with being a racist. There lies your answer.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
HenryDion:

It's like asking what's wrong with being a racist. There lies your answer.
God is against homosexuals is God homophobic?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
And some people don’t believe there is a God. Y’all bury all these homo or no homo talk please.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
And some people don’t believe there is a God. Y’all bury all these homo or no homo talk please.
That guy was trying to guilt trip any one who isn't in support of his perspective by calling them homophobic.

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
grin grin grin

Premium content this week.

What a way to start your day. Waking up to see that Dutch w@nker sacked and many things to come ..... grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
And those people who don't believe in God should we call them Godphobic.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2021
J2381:
Go fvck yourself.
grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kkins25(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
do we have an anime thread, im looking for something in the likes of naruto, death note, etc..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Btruth: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lagos Island, produced by Sanwo-Olu.....

grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
kkins25:
do we have an anime thread, im looking for something in the likes of naruto, death note, etc..
https://www.nairaland.com/3733822/thread-anime-lovers
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
GRIMMJOE:

God is in support of slavery.. Let's go sell some slaves undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) ... (3858) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: kullozone(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.