Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,402 members, 7,830,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3773781 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) ... (3841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
pu7pl3:

its not Banned on the highseas...Nigeria doesn't even generate that much for Disney so fvck it
I will sail that route this time, navigation will just be difficult considering the fact that it’s a new movie.

Nigeria’s cinema may not generate that much for Disney but Marvel movies ticket are amongst the most expensive, cinema owners would definitely not be happy with the decision to ban the movie.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
J2381:
haven't you been disgraced enough in this thread, with your embarrassing and narrow minded views that sinks as bad as your hairy unwashed anus. You anus loving douchebag.

What did I tell you about quoting me, your god? Bloody peasant.

In the old days, I would have given you the full history of your miserable life.

But I am a changed person now. Go and sin no more.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Tolu181: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
Love Hard : 6.9/10

Funny movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kaycee7:
Shouldn't it be a strong "No" seeing as you don't like certain sexual orientations "shoved in your face"?
Not necessarily no, especially when I can easily press fast forward.

It's the same with religion. When they come preaching, I press fast forward by leaving where they are. It's that simple.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Born2Freak:

In the old days, I would have given you the full history of your miserable life.

But I am a changed person now. Go and sin no more.
Sharrap dia. Who wants to give me the history of my life, you? Of all people in this thread, you? JeromeBlack the insecure loser who's confuse about his sexuality the same way your father is confuse if he birth you?

I've long known you live in acute denial and self delusion. The internet is the only thing that gives your meaningless life a semblance of sense, yet you're rejected like a piece of soiled tissue paper, used to wipe the vagina of a 500 naira hoe.

Perish the thought the day a mocha pudita like you will give me the history of my awesome life. You useless piece human garbage. Shame took several light years back anytime your foolish moniker pops up.

Now get lost and run back inside the vagina that shat you into this horrid world you live in.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
J2381:
Not necessarily no, especially when I can easily press fast forward.

It's the same with religion. When they come preaching, I press fast forward by leaving where they are. It's that simple.
So why are you happy about the ban then? It's obviously not much of a bother to you.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kaycee7:
So why are you happy about the ban then? It's obviously not much of a bother to you.
The message the ban represents. Even Naira Marley's song is banned remember.

Hope you get what I mean.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
J2381:
Sharrap dia. Who wants to give me the history of my life, you? Of all people in this thread, you? JeromeBlack the insecure loser who's confuse about his sexuality the same way your father is confuse if he birth you?

I've long known you live in acute denial and self delusion. The internet is the only thing that gives your meaningless life a semblance of sense, yet you're rejected like a piece of soiled tissue paper, used to wipe the vagina of a 500 naira hoe.

Perish the thought the day a mocha pudita like you will give me the history of my awesome life. You useless piece human garbage. Shame took several light years back anytime your foolish moniker pops up.

Now get lost and run back inside the vagina that shat you into this horrid world you live in.

So, in your mind, you have written something sensible? Rambling like the local beer parlor drunkard does not look good on you.

7 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
J2381:
The message the ban represents. Even Naira Marley's song is banned remember.

Hope you get what I mean.
So, hypocrisy. Noted!

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Alfred234(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nigeria has banned The Eternals from showing in the cinemas. I was really looking forward to go see that movie. angry

I believe those of us that want to see it should have the right to do so and if they are worried about kids seeing it the they should put an age restriction on it.

That's a 2hr30min movie with just 4 secs kissing scene o, if they now watch series like Sex Ed and Elite they'll just ban Netflix from Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
Achilles100:

grin grin

But did I lie?

Yes nau
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
I will sail that route this time, navigation will just be difficult considering the fact that it’s a new movie.

Nigeria’s cinema may not generate that much for Disney but Marvel movies ticket are amongst the most expensive, cinema owners would definitely not be happy with the decision to ban the movie.

why did they ban it tho? There have been other movies with longer sex scenes that were not banned...even 50 shades of grey

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kaycee7:
So, hypocrisy. Noted!
Ah you don't get it but still, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
J2381:
Ah you don't get it but still, it's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
"I want to watch this movie but I'm also happy it's been banned because there's a scene I don't like, even though said scene won't stop me from watching the movie."

Then there's the part where the country enacting said ban can't even provide security and basic amenities for its citizens.

H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.S.Y
Pharisees no do reach like this

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
Bloodshot. Well, it's finally on Netflix...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kaycee7:
"I want to watch this movie but I'm also happy it's been banned because there's a scene I don't like, even though said scene won't stop me from watching the movie."
Choice and control bro.

I want to watch this movie yes, I'm happy it's banned because there's a scene I don't like. That's why there's the fast forward button, which still boils down to what I said earlier, choice and control. I have the choice of fast forwarding the scene(s) I don't like. That's why I hardly go to cinemas. Choice and control.
Then there's the part where the country enacting said ban can't even provide security and basic amenities for its citizens.
Yes I'm sure the FG is responsible for providing security in your very own flat, no?
H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.S.Y
The real hypocrites are the ones who sit behind their keypad and do nothing but complain on social media.

Ask them if they vote, they're give you lame excuses. Ask them if they pay their water bill, the same lame excuse. Ask them if they pay their electricity bill, they give lame excuse of "crazy bill". The life of the average Nigerian is full of blaming everybody but themselves.

You who is talking about the FG not being able to provide security and basic amenities. Do you pay your security bill? That's the real question.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
2.1/10

cynical action movie, that never really figures out which story it wants to tell. tripped up by a late plot twist, Sweet Girl wastes a potentially resonant story and some solid work from its well-matched leads..

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
[s]
J2381:
Choice and control bro.

I want to watch this movie yes, I'm happy it's banned because there's a scene I don't like. That's why there's the fast forward button, which still boils down to what I said earlier, choice and control. I have the choice of fast forwarding the scene(s) I don't like. That's why I hardly go to cinemas. Choice and control.
Yes I'm sure the FG is responsible for providing security in your very own flat, no?
The real hypocrites are the ones who sit behind their keypad and do nothing but complain on social media.

Ask them if they vote, they're give you lame excuses. Ask them if they pay their water bill, the same lame excuse. Ask them if they pay their electricity bill, they give lame excuse of "crazy bill". The life of the average Nigerian is full of blaming everybody but themselves.

You who is talking about the FG not being able to provide security and basic amenities. Do you pay your security bill? That's the real question.
[/s]
smh
Stockholm syndrome, at its best..

All the ones that we've paid and still paying,. What exactly have the opportunistic mofos in asshole rock done with it?? Nothing. Absolutely nothing,. Nigeria is a failed state.. stop making excuses for the government..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
J2381:
Choice and control bro.

"I hardly go to the cinemas" So basically those who regularly go don't matter then cos ban or no ban, you weren't likely to go to the cinema. At least, you're flaunting your selfishness. That's kinda honest.

Where's the sense in this statement?

My "security bill", whatever the hell that is, should be part of my taxes, which I pay. I pay my bills as well, as do those around me. Why exactly are you absolving the government of the blame for not providing the amenities I pay for? Maybe you're a government official. It would explain your apathy, for one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
Queenslander:
[s][/s]
smh
Stockholm syndrome, at its best..

All the ones that we've paid and still paying,. What exactly have the opportunistic mofos in asshole rock done with it?? Nothing. Absolutely nothing,. Nigeria is a failed state.. stop making excuses for the government..

Like I care, anyways..
I'm outta that shit hole for good!!
Bla bla bla. Never forget, leaders/politicians are gotten from the people. In other words, this same idiots who break rules and feel good about it and call it their God given right, are the same ones who are elected into office.

I'm sure you think Imo state is the same with Lagos state for you to make that statement as regard the bolded.

Anyway, since "you're out of that sh1t hole for good". Wherever you are, if you use VPN to download movies, know that you were part of the problem in Nigeria and you're a thief.

Shikena.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
pu7pl3:

why did they ban it tho? There have been other movies with longer sex scenes that were not banned...even 50 shades of grey
I think there is a gay scene in it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kaycee7:
"I hardly go to the cinemas" So basically those who regularly go don't matter then cos ban or no ban, you weren't likely to go to the cinema. At least, you're flaunting your selfishness. That's kinda honest.
of course they matter, that's why they have other Avenue of watching the movie. Like I said, Naira Marley's song is banned but it doesn't mean it's not still played? Choice bro, and control.
Where's the sense in this statement?
Oh brother. "I'm sure the FG is responsible for providing security in your own flat" simply mean most houses have a security guard attached to their house (especially in Lagos) So also many street now mount gates and employ a night guard there. I believe they call them 'olode' in yoruba.

Now tell me why those people who do such didn't wait for the FG to do that for them? Dude there's a reason why they say "charity begins at home".
My "security bill", whatever the hell that is, should be part of my taxes, which I pay. I pay my bills as well, as do those around me. Why exactly are you absolving the government of the blame for not providing the amenities I pay for? Maybe you're a government official. It would explain your apathy, for one.
Your security bill should be part of your taxes? grin guy please stop Abeg.

Like I told Queenslander. The same rogues who cheat the government everyday, are the same individuals who will contest for elected office, and when they win, will do nothing but loot and still say "before I became an elected official what did the government do for me".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 11:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
J2381:
Bla bla bla. Never forget, leaders/politicians are gotten from the people. In other words, this same idiots who break rules and feel good about it and call it their God given right, are the same ones who are elected into office.

I'm sure you think Imo state is the same with Lagos state for you to make that statement as regard the bolded.

Anyway, since "you're out of that sh1t hole for good". Wherever you are, if you use VPN to download movies, know that you were part of the problem in Nigeria and you're a thief.

Shikena.

I guess Lagos is heaven on Earth..
The el Dorado of our time.. a place of fabulous wealth and opportunity.
The minimum wage there is $15 an hour.. same as New York cheesy..

Problem is, pray your building doesn't collapse.. ☹️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
Queenslander:

I guess Lagos is heaven on Earth..
The el Dorado of our time.. a place of fabulous wealth and opportunity.
The minimum wage there is $15 an hour.. same as New York cheesy..

Problem is, pray your building doesn't collapse.. ☹️
Actually in Nigeria, Lagos is heaven on earth (depend on where you live though) grin

My dear, my building can't collapse. I don't bite what I can't chew. I never do that because I know myself.

Anyway, congrats on leaving this sh1t hole, I pray you don't get shot or get harassed because of the colour of your skin. I'll hate it very much to see a regular of this thread became a victim of Black Life Matters.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
Army of Thieves.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 12:04am On Nov 07, 2021
J2381:
Actually in Nigeria, Lagos is heaven on earth (depend on where you live though) grin

My dear, my building can't collapse. I don't bite what I can't chew. I never do that because I know myself.

Anyway, congrats on leaving this sh1t hole, I pray you don't get shot or get harassed because of the colour of your skin.
I'll hate it very much to see a regular of this thread became a victim of Black Life Matters.
awwww, thankss for caring ☺️

Anyways, I also pray you don't get shot by the police or get kidnapped by skull miners.. because of the many years of corruption, nepotism, ethnicism, poverty, hopelessness and institutional weaknesses..

I'll hate it very much to see a regular of this thread become one of the many victims of a failed state like Nigeria!! ☹️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:32am On Nov 07, 2021
VENOM: Let There Be Carnage

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 3:05am On Nov 07, 2021
Kaycee7:

H.Y.P.O.C.R.I.S.Y

Well said. Nigerians and their hypocrisy.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 3:15am On Nov 07, 2021
J2381:
of course they matter, that's why they have other Avenue of watching the movie. Like I said, Naira Marley's song is banned but it doesn't mean it's not still played? Choice bro, and control.
Oh brother. "I'm sure the FG is responsible for providing security in your own flat" simply mean most houses have a security guard attached to their house (especially in Lagos) So also many street now mount gates and employ a night guard there. I believe they call them 'olode' in yoruba.

Now tell me why those people who do such didn't wait for the FG to do that for them? Dude there's a reason why they say "charity begins at home".

Like I told Queenslander. The same rogues who cheat the government everyday, are the same individuals who will contest for elected office, and when they win, will do nothing but loot and still say "before I became an elected official what did the government do for me".

Kaycee7 used a very apt word for you- "apathy".

Apathy is a side effect from Stockholm syndrome. When you start romanticising your kidnapper, you become indifferent to the suffering that the kidnapper inflicts on you and others.

In this case, you are the victim and the FG is the kidnapper.

It is sad how many Nigerians can't see how they aid the Nigerian governments nonsense

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:20am On Nov 07, 2021
J2381:

Na BMC you be sha. Na only them fit dey confidently yarn nonsense laidis.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nDepay: 4:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Dune the movie
Click here to join me
https://atcofiles.com/DuneMovie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 6:31am On Nov 07, 2021
J2381:

What exactly are you trying to say?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) ... (3841) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Greatdesi(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.