Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3803230 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) ... (3854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OSDD(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
Born2Freak:
Buhari's regime keeps embarrassing Nigeria and emboldening muslim bigots

Joile's opinion doesn't count, every country has a standard required for any movie to be shown.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
J2381:
Lmao. Bro don't generalize. Rational reasoning have always eluded many Nigerians, because they never reason rationally, rather, they reason with emotion and sentiment.

To be able to reason rationally, you first have to be rational. Not only is your argument driven by sentiment, it's rather sad that you're too blinded by emotion to see how shameful your statements sound.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
AnfieldFan:

grin grin grin...
Who ur data wan ambush like this grin

Abduleez1 and Nickshrapnel will share it angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, damn w@nkers. I'll see the movie no matter what but Disney and associates spinning it as if there's an agenda to the movies rating is hypocrisy.

Where were these platitudes when DC was chopping it back to back, left, right, centre.
Now they can't bear seeing their darling suffer same fate. grin

When I first dey tell peeps for here that time when trailer show that I see nothing special about it and looks like cheap Justice League copy. Some ppl no wan hear. grin grin

Trying to be DC has it disadvantages. grin

They try to take a serious tone once and its panned grin cheesy I'll reserve my comment till I see it though but this says alot about the movie industry rn

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
pu7pl3:

Abduleez.1 and Nickshrapnel will share it angry

Lol, na Nick go collect 80% of the Haunting. grin grin

But guy, you sef suppose know say make film Release this early without Digital release dey always get K-leg. Na 50/50. Even me wey rush download am sef, na one mind I use do am.

And because I wan get back on ppl wey spoil films for me this year. grin

The way good quality new films take dey leak this year before Digital Release sef dey surprise me. But all this werey Disney, how dem take dey do their own dey shock me. Shang Chi wey we dey wait for since never come out but Sony's Venom of just one month don show. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, na Nick go collect 80% of the Haunting. grin grin

But guy, you sef suppose know say make film Release this early without Digital release dey always get K-leg. Na 50/50. Even me wey rush download am sef, na one mind I use do am.

And because I wan get back on ppl wey spoil films for me this year. grin

The way good quality new films take dey leak this year before Digital Release sef dey surprise me. But all this werey Disney, how dem take dey do their own dey shock me. Shang Chi wey we dey wait for since never come out but Sony's Venom of just one month don show. cheesy

It's as if i knew Shangchi would be like this before I went and saw it grin no fear sha, Disney can't hoard it forever...

Seriously though I've really been spoiled this year, I hope I'll be able to cope next year cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
pu7pl3:

They try to take a serious tone once and its panned grin cheesy I'll reserve my comment till I see it though but this says alot about the movie industry rn

Lol. I'm also patiently waiting till I watch it. For now na Trolling continua .... grin

Hollywood and their cult don't want to accept CBMs breaking into other genre. They want it to be it's a coMiC bOOk mOvIE y'all.

You remember that year when The Dark Knight wasn't nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars? Mainly cos it was CBM. See the way Black Panther that didn't even do shït close to TDK was quickly nominated for Best Picture and Director simply because it had a marvel badge and virtue signalling.

But, the funny thing is I didn't really see Eternals as something serious judging from the trailer. Maybe edgy. I'll watch to make my mind anyways.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
pu7pl3:

It's as if i knew Shangchi would be like this before I went and saw it grin no fear sha, Disney can't hoard it forever...

Seriously though I've really been spoiled this year, I hope I'll be able to cope next year cheesy

Omo, next year go hard small o.
Na just to dey pray make streaming services embark on massive big budget movies production like HBOMax and Netflix.
At least na 45 days.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol. I'm also patiently waiting till I watch it. For now na Trolling continua .... grin

Hollywood and their cult don't want to accept CBMs breaking into other genre. They want it to be it's a coMiC bOOk mOvIE y'all.

You remember that year when The Dark Knight wasn't nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars? Mainly cos it was CBM. See the way Black Panther that didn't even do shït close to TDK was quickly nominated for Best Picture and Director simply because it had a marvel badge and virtue signalling.

But, the funny thing is I didn't really see Eternals as something serious judging from the trailer. Maybe edgy. I'll watch to make my mind anyways.

They can't do it to DC movies again bruh...take the Batman for example or Black Adam that would definitely go that route..it's the MCU's turn now
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
abduleez1:

Omo, next year go hard small o.
Na just to dey pray make streaming services embark on massive big budget movies production like HBOMax and Netflix.
At least na 45 days.

Next year go hard me well well cry I'll go to the cinema max 4 times..the rest would be on the high seas and 45days go be like 7 months cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
OSDD:

Joile's opinion doesn't count, every country has a standard required for any movie to be shown.

What foolish standards?

When did we become a religious country? We are a secular country and not Saudi Arabia.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Born2Freak:
Buhari's regime keeps embarrassing Nigeria and emboldening muslim bigots

Whoever reported this was just trying to make Nigeria feel important. Jolie lambasted the gulf Nations which doesn't include Nigeria. I'm not sure She is even aware it was banned here, them no send us

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
phr0nesis:

Whoever reported this is just trying to make Nigeria feel important. Jolie lambasted the gulf Nations which doesn't include Nigeria. I'm not sure She is even aware it was banned here, them no send us

Still, Nigerian govt messed up for banning the film

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kaycee7:
To be able to reason rationally, you first have to be rational. Not only is your argument driven by sentiment, it's rather sad that you're too blinded by emotion to see how shameful your statements sound.
Dude you're the one who is blinded by emotion and the one who lack rational thought.

It's safe to say many of your kind are full of sh1t and you're not able to smell it. Here you are saying my statement is shameful when you can't even understand what I'm saying.

When an armed robbery is elected into political office or given political appointment, what exactly do you think he will do?

That's my argument. Before you start blaming the government, first ask yourself if you are free from blame and also ask yourself "what have I done to change the situation in the country.

Many of you who lambaste this government don't even have PVC, talkless of you voting. If ask why you don't vote, you'll say, "your vote don't count", ask them why they believe their vote don't count and people like you will say "politicians rig election that's why votes don't count". You fail to know these politicians rig election because they know votes count, that's the simple reason they rig it by bribing voters with cups of rice, Indomie, bread and 500 Naira.

Mr man. It's a pity this is a "faceless forum" and people like you crave the anonymity this forum provide, if not that, I'd have love to give you an open challenge. Let's see you put your mouth where you nonsensical one-sided logic is.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
pu7pl3:

I've read through all his arguments...baba no get point
Dude. Seeing the way you were completely destroyed by disstroy in the international politics thread, I would have been appalled if you said "baba get point". grin

So many of you here are just keypad noise makers who haven't ventured beyond your father's doormat.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
J2381:
Dude you're the one who is blinded by emotion and the one who lack rational thought.

It's safe to say many of your kind are full of sh1t and you're not able to smell it. Here you are saying my statement is shameful when you can't even understand what I'm saying.

When an armed robbery is elected into political office or given political appointment, what exactly do you think he will do?

That's my argument. Before you start blaming the government, first ask yourself if you are free from blame and also ask yourself "what have I done to change the situation in the country.

Many of you who lambaste this government don't even have PVC, talkless of you voting. If ask why you don't vote, you'll say, "your vote don't count", ask them why they believe their vote don't count and people like you will say "politicians rig election that's why votes don't count". You fail to know these politicians rig election because they know votes count, that's the simple reason they rig it by bribing voters with cups of rice, Indomie, bread and 500 Naira.

Mr man. It's a pity this is a "faceless forum" and people like you crave the anonymity this forum provide, if not that, I'd have love to give you an open challenge. Let's see you put your mouth where you nonsensical one-sided logic is.
Assumptions, ad hominem and projections. The common trademarks of BMC merchants. There is nothing to understand about what you're saying because you're basically saying nonsense. Anyone who has an iota of common sense can see that. But keep cooking sha.

By the way, what would be the nature of this "open challenge"?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
J2381:
Dude. Seeing the way you were completely destroyed by disstroy in the international politics thread, I would have been appalled if you said "baba get point". grin

So many of you here are just keypad noise makers who haven't ventured beyond your father's doormat.

saying you saw me on the international politics thread is like saying you saw an African lion in the North Pole...your eyes dey probably pain you from reading all the nonsense you've been typing since yesterday...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kaycee7:
Assumptions, ad hominem and projections. The common trademarks of BMC merchants. There is nothing to understand about what you're saying because you're basically saying nonsense. Anyone who has an iota of common sense can see that. But keep cooking sha.

By the way, what would be the nature of this "open challenge"?
Who's making assumptions? Obviously you're the one because you've been mentioning BMC since yesterday.

There's a reason why I said you're narrow minded, hope you remember? Anyone who supports this government is BMC, how fashionable is that.

Let's know who you are and what you do for a living. That's the first part of the challenge.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lol....you guys are still arguing with the village clown?
Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
pu7pl3:

saying you saw me on the international politics thread is like saying you saw an African lion in the North Pole...your eyes dey probably pain you from reading all the nonsense you've been typing since yesterday...
Ah my bad. It was the European Football Thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/669609/fc-barcelona-fan-thread-mes/4904#106900302

See how you openly supported a scammer because he's a Madrid fan. Chai!. Here you say I'm typing nonsense when you don't even have common sense judging from the fact you reason with emotions.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Born2Freak:
Lol....you guys are still arguing with the village clown?
Lol
the idiots who sired you, an internet Arrow are the village clown.

Online asswipe.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
J2381:
Who's making assumptions? Obviously you're the one because you've been mentioning BMC since yesterday.

There's a reason why I said you're narrow minded, hope you remember? Anyone who supports this government is BMC, how fashionable is that.
You have to be brain dead, apathetic and morally bankrupt to support this government. So yeah, wear that BMC badge with pride. You've earned it.

Let's know who you are and what you do for a living. That's the first part of the challenge.
So you can make your ad hominem attacks classist and ageist. No thanks. I'd rather you keep ridiculing my anonymity.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
pu7pl3:

I come dey wonder when you begin dey go politics thread grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
The harder they fall.. One of the best movies i have seen this year

9/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
J2381:
Ah my bad. It was the European Football Thread. 107405616

https://www.nairaland.com/669609/fc-barcelona-fan-thread-mes/4904#106900302

See how you openly supported a scammer because he's a Madrid fan. Chai!. Here you say I'm typing nonsense when you don't even have common sense judging from the fact you reason with emotions.

Show me where I openly supported a scammer please...and not a homophobe like you telling me about reasoning with emotions

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kaycee7:
You have to be brain dead, apathetic and morally bankrupt to support this government. So yeah, wear that BMC badge with pride. You've earned it.
I once told you you're narrow minded. Because I asked what you've done in your entire life to help salvage the state the country is in, doesn't mean I support this government. I don't support it, but heck the people who criticise them should be saints, no?

It's like girls who sleep with lecturers to get good grades and come out to criticise the same lectures.
So you can make your ad hominem attacks classist and ageist. No thanks. I'd rather you keep ridiculing my anonymity.
As usual. That's the tactics online noise makers use when ask to put their money where their mouth is.

Just see how you jumped and rushed and made assumptions that I want to make whatever...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kaycee7:
I come dey wonder when you begin dey go politics thread grin grin

You dey mind the guy? Baba no get point again na straws him wan dey grasp now

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
pu7pl3:

Show me where I openly supported a scammer please...and not a homophobe like you telling me about reasoning with emotions
click the link you impoverished loose brain Bushwacker. It's there for you to see. Jpmoriati_ openly called you out.

Ode.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by realestniggah: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Chibudollar:
I had to watch Dune again, now I can confidently say that movie is 4/10 just sand, dust and vibes.

Sand, dust and vibe

exactly.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by OSDD(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Born2Freak:

What foolish standards?

When did we become a religious country? We are a secular country and not Saudi Arabia.

Secular country doesn't mean we should filter what goes in and out of our country. Fgs, it was only banned in cinemas, it's not cool to let kids watch two grown adult of same sex make out.
If you so much want to watch it, wait for it on the highseas..

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
J2381:
click the link you impoverished loose brain Bushwacker. It's there for you to see. Jpmoriati_ openly called you out.

Ode.

JP called me out but you can't show me where I did it grin grin mumu..foolishly hanging onto the words and accusations a known thread instigator clown cos you're a clown yourself
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
OSDD:

Secular country doesn't mean we should filter what goes in and out of our country. Fgs, it was only banned in cinemas, it's not cool to let kids watch two grown adult of same sex make out.
If you so much want to watch it, wait for it on the highseas..
a glorified idiot like that individual will never understand this. I won't be surprise he's one of those who believe we should sell our country to the west and ask them to come colonize us, again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) (2771) (2772) ... (3854) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.