Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3748673 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

wait let me get this straight...that bolded link up there was me supporting and defending a scammer? And it also makes me a criminal associate? Lmaoooooo grin grin grin grin grin

Who do Una this thing abeg?
I remember this gist from my followed posts. Has he kuku brought the "embarrassing and incriminating evidence" he promised to bring?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmm....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:30am On Nov 08, 2021
abduleez1:
Hmmm....
As Dwayne is coming, he should carry Ryan Reynolds and Kevin Hart dey come abeg. Who knows, maybe even Gal Gadot's character will come back from the dead make everything soft.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
I remember this gist from my followed posts. Has he kuku brought the "embarrassing and incriminating evidence" he promised to bring?

Lol, I'm as clean as they come bruh grin grin he even went and dug up one of my deactivated twitter accounts grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2021
abduleez1:
Hmmm....

This one sweet my belle...the Rock should accept please
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
As Dwayne is coming, he should carry Ryan Reynolds and Kevin Hart dey come abeg. Who knows, maybe even Gal Gadot's character will come back from the dead make everything soft.

The squad go choke

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 11:59am On Nov 08, 2021
DissTroy:

Joe my man! Just seeing this.

You mixed it up: not the Foreign Affairs Section but on the FC Barcelona thread. Pu7pl3 openly supports a fraudster and unrepentant scammer.

All of his associates on that thread have been revealed to be lowlifes and criminally-minded.

He was defending a disgraced scammer I caught, even when other people in the club in supports were backtracking, he was edging the scammer on.

Direct links to the thread and the Purple guy's shameless shenanigans:

https://www.nairaland.com/669609/fc-barcelona-fan-thread-mes/4905#106904195

https://www.nairaland.com/669609/fc-barcelona-fan-thread-mes/4899#106864389

https://www.nairaland.com/669609/fc-barcelona-fan-thread-mes/4901#106875677

https://www.nairaland.com/669609/fc-barcelona-fan-thread-mes/4902#106877004

https://www.nairaland.com/669609/fc-barcelona-fan-thread-mes/4908#106941862

The scammer Purple supports and defends was tricking Nairalanders to recharge his phone with thousands of naira from their GTBank accounts. Many fell for it.

He was also defrauding unsuspecting internet users and impersonating a Bangladeshi web developer.

Purple's associate was deceiving and courting unsuspecting Nairalanders to invest over #250,000 each in an investment scam then went ahead to delete his original comments. The good thing is, the potential investors quoted his comments and information. All on this Nairaland.

The dude you are quoting is a criminal associate.
Ah my good man. Why am I not surprise. His antics here have always pointed to him supporting anyone who supports his wayward and juvenile nonsense opinions.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kaycee7:

Bros, you don use style turn Oliver Twist o. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

Lol, I'm as clean as they come bruh grin grin he even went and dug up one of my deactivated twitter accounts grin grin
Nawa oooo! People get time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=oyetpel post=107247878]

I think I can answer No. 1 and 3

1) The Harkkonen are not evil, even though they rule Arrakis with a very strict and often cruel way.
They preside over Arrakis with order from the Emperor. The Emperor is like the overall ruler in the universe, and anybody from a great house can become an Emperor, but House Currino have been ruling as Emperor for years.
Now, Duke Atreides is becoming successful and the Emperor fear that Duke's success and developed influence may hinder him in decision making. Heck with Duke's influence in the Laadsrad (like a senate of great houses), he could overthrow the Emperor.
So, the Emperor's solution to stopping the rise of Duke was planned.
House Atreides and House Harkkonen have a long standing hatred for each other. So the Emperor did as if he collected dune from House Harkkonen to give House Atreides, but it was an attempt to destroy House Atreides, in that if House Harkkonen was to wage war against House Atreides it will be seen as a result of their past hatred for each other.
And so it will not seem as if its the Emperor that wants to personally destroy Duke because if the Laadsrad find out the Emperor did such, they can impeach him.

3) You see, the Bene Gesserit are magical and powerful, and they are also part of government.
Dune is set like 10,000 years after the current year we are in, computers are wiped out. So human beings with special powers are the ones doing the work of computers, and each are trained by different organisations and assigned to great houses. E.g Mentat (Thufir Hawat, he is like the computer brain of House Atreides) ordinary human being cannot do his work.
Now, spice is a substance that heightens the abilities of these special people.
Now, understand that Paul Atreides is like 14-15 years old in the setting of this movie.

The parts that one cannot learn in the movie is that;
*The mother Bene Gesserit is the mother of Lady Jessica (Paul's mother)

*Vladimir Harkkonen is the father of Lady Jessica.

The Bene Gesserit believes they have solution to their universe problems, so they started a breeding exercise to bring forth to the world a MESSIAH.
In the course of this breeding arrangement, the Mother Bene Gesserit went to Vladimir Harkkonen to sleep with him but the child had deformity and it was killed. She later went to Wladimir Harkkonen to mate again, but he was under alcoholic influence I think, so he raped Mother Bene Gesserit and she placed a curse on him, which made him so obese that he had to implant endoskeleton tech to be able to move and float.
Now the child as a result of the rape is Lady Jessica.

Obviously Duke Atreides has a wife before, but because of their breeding program the Bene Gesserit must have made Lady Jessica seduced Duke to get entangled with him. In line with this, Lady Jessica was to give birth to a daughter whom when old enough will be married to another great house male child to continue breeding till they get that 'ONE' (Kwisatz Haderach).
So assuming Lady Jessica gets pregnant, once she notice it's a boy she will have to terminate it.
But Lady Jessica first child was a boy (Paul), so she decided to keep it. And she also had that personal believe that the Kwisatz Haderach was Paul reason she didn't terminate Paul.
But the Bene Gesserit also saw signs that Paul had the qualities of being 'the One' but because they had not reached their full planned breeding, they believe the arrival of Paul as the ONE was too early and might cause problems for them.
Reason why the Mother tested Paul with the Gom Jabber, assuming Paul could not withstand that unimaginable pain, he would have been killed right there.

Weird huh ..so the baron is lady jessica's father or what ? ...

And again I notice the mother bene Gesserit begged the baron to spare Jessica and Paul's life before they overthrow house atriedes ,she's the only reason paul is still alive does she Still believe he could be the one?

Another question ,what is the way of the dessert ? What is Paul's throw purpose or calling? And why didn't he see the fall of house atreides in his visions ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Folahanmi19(m): 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
nani667:
⬇️

Please what's the name of this font boss
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 8:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Achilles100:

WTF is this statement?

So what should laws be based on?

All these woke bullshit be having you 'talking in the rubbish'.

Have you heard of logic and principles?

Should we base our law on Nigerian culture? Would you like to flogged in the town square for disobeying your parents? Would you like only the first male children to be collecting all the inheritance? Or maybe you would like casual misogyny where women cannot be allowed into certain leadership positions.

Nigerians and emotional arguments

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
J2381:
"We don't work on Sundays because of religious laws". So people working hospitality sector aren't working or what exactly? grin

Choi. See the height of narrow mindedness.

Is this one suffering from a lack of nuance?

Do most industries work on a Sunday?

Why are you just an insufferable douche?

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tried to watch Reminiscence last night and found myself awake this morning. .we go again tonight

[img]https://c./n69mF2xEXD4AAAAM/stretching-stretch.gif[/img]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
pu7pl3:
Tried to watch Reminiscence last night and found myself awake this morning. .we go again tonight

Na Titans do me this thing yesterday. angry
I just dey struggle with that show since
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by J2381: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
Born2Freak:

Is this one suffering from a lack of nuance?

Do most industries work on a Sunday?

Why are you just an insufferable douche?
Below was your statement and the bolded clearly states you made a very direct statement, which is "we don't work on Sundays because of religious laws". Now this same statement didn't refer to most industry, does it? You befuddled twerp.

I pointed out the flaw in your statement because, you've never worked for a penny in your miserable Internet trotting life, you demented failed Internet Arrow.

You are a bastard. I said it and I stand by it. It's a pity you have nothing going on for you, that's why you've continously plagued this forum with your gargantuan foolishness to the point the owner rejoiced, when you said you left this forum. But here you are, still being useless and less worthless than a used up hoe.

May Ahmadioha strike you down where you type this nonsense from. The internet and Nigeria at large can do without an inglorious loser like you.
Born2Freak:

Culture only begot law when human beings were ignorant.

Law shifts culture. In fact, we don't work on Sundays because of religious laws.

You're mixing things up
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=blingxx post=107439960][/quote]

The Bene Gesserit believe Paul could be the one, but they feel because he came to soon they might not be able to control. And since he wasn't their desired Kwisatz Haderach they don't care if he perishes or not.

I don't get what you mean by 'what is the way of the desert'. But just like some people live in deserts, the desert is the home of the Fremen.

Paul true calling is that he has the potential of being the Kwisatz Haderach.

I feel he knew House Atreides will fall but he can't do anything about.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
abduleez1:

Don't try to binge Titans, you won't be able to bruh...that's why I was following it week by week cos I knew it would be like that..

As for this Reminiscence I'll try and finish it today grin ; grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
pu7pl3:

lolz
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
abduleez1:

I nor even download the S3 cus the last season boring AF so I move on
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Born2Freak(f): 1:24am On Nov 09, 2021
J2381:
Below was your statement and the bolded clearly states you made a very direct statement, which is "we don't work on Sundays because of religious laws". Now this same statement didn't refer to most industry, does it? You befuddled twerp.

I pointed out the flaw in your statement because, you've never worked for a penny in your miserable Internet trotting life, you demented failed Internet Arrow.

You are a bastard. I said it and I stand by it. It's a pity you have nothing going on for you, that's why you've continously plagued this forum with your gargantuan foolishness to the point the owner rejoiced, when you said you left this forum. But here you are, still being useless and less worthless than a used up hoe.

May Ahmadioha strike you down where you type this nonsense from. The internet and Nigeria at large can do without an inglorious loser like you.

See how you are ranting because I made a general statement about not working on Sundays.

Anyone with common sense would understand what I was talking about

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by seankafor(m): 7:52am On Nov 09, 2021
No time to die cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2021
No Time To Die

now available on TFP in WEB-DL format.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jammer777: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Dotng:
No Time To Die

now available on TFP in WEB-DL format.

With just 400mb, its quite a clean copy uploaded on netnaija.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2021
Nigeria no just serious at all angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2021
DieRich5:
lolz

I still haven't finished the movie even after mixing coffee with Fearless energy drink...I'm at work now so I guess I'll try again this night...we never quit

[img]https://c./AZuJD0wR398AAAAM/legit-quit.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by samistry(m): 10:09am On Nov 09, 2021
Titans needs better writers who are experienced in juggling a vast array of characters. After a bad season2 finale. I thought they had learnt their mistakes. Season 3 was worse. Maybe it's time for me to drop the show.
pu7pl3:

Don't try to binge Titans, you won't be able to bruh...that's why I was following it week by week cos I knew it would be like that..

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2021
abduleez1:
Hmmm....

Vin diesel and Gibson are both assholes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by parkparky(m): 10:45am On Nov 09, 2021
007 don dey high sea ooo grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by limcar: 11:02am On Nov 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

I still haven't finished the movie even after mixing coffee with Fearless energy drink...I'm at work now so I guess I'll try again this night...we never quit

[img]https://c./AZuJD0wR398AAAAM/legit-quit.gif[/img]
wonders, so you work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2021
pu7pl3:

That's Titans na chore. Since September wey I don download am, I just day finish Episode 4 two days ago.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2021
abduleez1:

That's Titans na chore. Since September wey I don download am, I just day finish Episode 4 two days ago.
I have no intention of continuing it, it’s hot garbage, season was alright though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.