Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,322 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612956 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4906) (4907) (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Katcall:
Do you know Memphis Depay’s dad is ghanian and he has severed ties with him after he walked out on him and his mum

Yeah I know
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Ohh yeahh you're right. Benfica is our last game in the UCL.

Geeez!!

Nope..Bayern is actually our last game..if we win our next Two matches we are sure of qualification... only if Bayern beat Benfica at Thier home
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Geld:

Nope..Bayern is actually our last game..if we win our next Two matches we are sure of qualification... only if Bayern beat Benfica at Thier home
You are right bro.

Devvy shut up grin. I was right all along. We play bayern last.

If we can win our next two matches, then Bayern game becomes superficial, purely academic exercise grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2021
jpmoriarti:
Garcia is suspended for this game. Pedri is still injured.

I thank God we won sha. Because I can only see 6 possible points out of 9 for us remaining in this group games, if we don't Bleep up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 7:32am On Oct 21, 2021
jpmoriarti:

You are right bro.

If we can win our next two matches, then Bayern game becomes superficial, purely academic exercise grin grin

So you're counting Benfica as a team you can beat?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2021
pu7pl3:

So you're counting Benfica as a team you can beat?
We all counted an unknown Sheriff as a walkover team for you people to beat. We know how it ended. lipsrsealed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 9:58am On Oct 21, 2021
jpmoriarti:
We all counted an unknown Sheriff as a walkover team for you people to beat. We know how it ended. lipsrsealed embarassed

And after counting Benfica as a team to beat and they trashed you in Portugal you still get mind dey add them again as team to beat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:29am On Oct 21, 2021
Who else is noticing what I am seeing in PSG.

Messi's 3 goals have all been assisted by Kylian Mbappe. Looks like the duo is bonding better, even with Neymar in the picture.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Moura7(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Geld:

So una wan make we qualify pass group stage come jam these mad teams with this out team?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by limcar: 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
jpmoriarti:

You are right bro.

How? You barely beat Dynamo kyiv at nou camp
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by limcar: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2021
Awesome01:

I thank God we won sha. Because I can only see 6 possible points out of 9 for us remaining in this group games, if we don't Bleep up.
I see two draws and one defeat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Who else is noticing what I am seeing in PSG.

Messi's 3 goals have all been assisted by Kylian Mbappe. Looks like the duo is bonding better, even with Neymar in the picture.

Lol

You are giving that demonic 'threeesome' devvy, hulk and virus something to masturrbate on aren't you.

You want them to coman say "Mbappe is carrying Messi"

grin

Oh I forgot purple, making a 'foursome'!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
ddippset:
Lol

You are giving that demonic 'threeesome' devvy, hulk and virus something to masturrbate on aren't you.

You want them to coman say "Mbappe is carrying Messi"

grin

Oh I forgot purple, making a 'foursome'!

grin angry angry

C'mon... That was supposed to be a ploy to rejuvenate banter here.

You just spoiled the big fun

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Back to Business...

Looks like I have joined the league of those loving Ten Hang style of play. Man showed absolute class against Dortmund.

So you no like Ten Haag since? undecided

Man has been showing promise since day one.
I've always wanted him to be our coach. He's even perfect since we have a budding youth team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
pu7pl3:

please please and please, let's not pretend like you did this for the good of humanity, you did this cos you have a bone to pick with the guy...Thank you

E sha no concern us.

Man is a FRAUD.
A FRAUD REMAINS A FRAUD. An unrepentant one at that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2021
FirstbornWds:
Virus99. Not everyone lives a double-life like you.

Quote from now till henceforth, I still maintain my stance that I am not Diss.troy. If I was, I'd gladly accept him as my alt. C'mon that guy is brilliant and definitely your worst person to pick on for a rambling contest.
You don't respond to this. Jesus! Have you not had enough lexical battles to understand where it's coming from? It's called "obfuscation". It's essentially muddying the waters to confuse then swing the opinions of the viewing public. You should read and study The Art of Psychological Warfare.
One of the psychological weapons is first casting aspersions on the character of your accuser then that would in turn making the public begin to doubt the evidence against you.

The Virus guy read philosophy (from certain indications) so he partly understands what he was up to.

I'm Ibibio. Local-search "Disstroy Ibibio" and "Disstroy Akwa Ibom". In fact. if you local-search this phrase on Nairaland "unrepentantly Ibibio" it would lead you to a very popular moniker a few years ago which is now inactive. (It was banned for a year when I took on some moderators, especially Mynd4.4, so I dumped it even when the ban expired. I am not bound by any moniker. ) Many folks on Nairaland who I can name chat with me off Nairaland and have spoken with me, including with my Whatsapp Business account).

You fell for the obfuscation trick and he's piped down since then because the Purple guy is gullible.
But check my post history. I never stop. Nothing on earth would make me stop. I have zero tolerance for fraudsters and unrepentant one.
Same way I took Cooger on in November 2015 when every other person was scared to expose him. We all know what became of that. If you are a remorseless fraudster bragging about your antics within my cyberarea, I'd come after you. First, I'd let you know I'm clean so there's nothing to blackmail me with. https://www.nairaland.com/2746886/coogar-exposed-credit-card-fraudster . Even as at then, people knew my names and my social media accounts were public. Not one dirt could be traced to me. The Virus guy is the very least of such people I have taken on.

You think when Glory Osei was scamming on Nairaland, she didn't post her Twitter handles and supposed projects. People on Nairaland even met her in person. Ask.
Again, the question is, why am I so confident? That's what we'd find out. smiley
_____

I am a programmer, and I clearly stated that I was no longer into developing websites.

Seems there are many digital tech guys here.

Asides creative writing, branding, UI and graphics, I do web development but, mostly, JavaScript and JavaScript libraries. I'm teaching myself PHP now but I require a PHP developer for a fintech project which is confidential in the meantime. For the backend and database. Pre-seed stage. Basically working on the MVP. The guys in my circle are choked up and my lady focuses on Python and data entry.

If you do PHP, then we'd converse. It'd help if you've worked on a fintech project no matter how small and remote. And why would you ditch programming though? That's swimming against the currents.

P.S: Glad we won yesterday. No way in hell was I going to ditch celebrating for this or ruin the fun for other Cules last night. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
abduleez1:

E sha no concern us.

Man is a FRAUD.
who again is a fraud?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2021
TheHulk616:
who again is a fraud?

Your viral VIRUS. grin grin

The Niqqa you were hoping to clear his name. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TheHulk616: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
abduleez1:

Your viral VIRUS. grin grin

The Niqqa you were hoping to clear his name. grin
he has cleared 20% of his name angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2021
TheHulk616:
he has cleared 20% of his name angry
20% ? Still a MASSIVE FRAUD then.

The real Hushpuppi cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
ddippset:
grin

This is getting ridiculous.

So if i make a statement like "Even 419 is better than being on nairaland 247"

So that is your interpretation? Just literal interpretation? Seriously? grin

Is this your defence that we've been begging you to put up since the last 48 hours??

Abeg shey devvy awf na Scammer? grin grin

The Plot Thickens cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
DissTroy:

The Virus guy read philosophy (from certain indications) so he partly understands what he was up to.

I'm Ibibio. Local-search "Disstroy Ibibio" and "Disstroy Akwa Ibom". In fact. if you local-search this phrase on Nairaland "unrepentantly Ibibio" it would lead you to a very popular moniker a few years ago which is now inactive. (It was banned for a year when I took on some moderators, especially Mynd4.4, so I dumped it even when the ban expired. I am not bound by any moniker. ) Many folks on Nairaland who I can name chat with me off Nairaland and have spoken with me, including with my Whatsapp Business account).

Seems there are many digital tech guys here.

Asides creative writing, branding, UI and graphics, I do web development but, mostly, JavaScript and JavaScript libraries. I'm teaching myself PHP now but I require a PHP developer for a fintech project which is confidential in the meantime. For the backend and database. Pre-seed stage. Basically working on the MVP. The guys in my circle are choked up and my lady focuses on Python and data entry.

If you do PHP, then we'd converse. It'd help if you've worked on a fintech project no matter how small and remote. And why would you ditch programming though? That's swimming against the currents.

P.S: Glad we won yesterday. No way in hell was I going to ditch celebrating for this or ruin the fun for other Cules last night. smiley

To begin with, I clearly understood the plot behind Virus's ourburst and motives. Clearly, I decided to urge him on by playing slightly gullible since you already took the mantle of hitting with his facts and clear evidences. Truth is, if we had gone through with your style, he'll still be hell-bent on seeing that his ways were genuine. The real deal was to use what he thought he knew against him since he was wasn't just taking me, alone, on. So, why not fall into his trap and trap him with it?.. Clearly reverse psychology to trap the self-appraised victor into becoming the victim. I just chose to be the scapegoat to get what we wanted. His game-play were clear from the very beginning and only if he had a little sense of victory would he come out, with his balls in our hands.

And as you know already... He came crashing like a pack of cards.

Away from that, now!!!

To your proposal.... Of course, I'd be willing to talk to you about the project. I'm basically on break from work except supplies which I can always have others do. And yes, I still maintain that I am more of the maintenance and troubleshooting system kind of tech guy ( discovering loops, and upgrading a built system, sometime crashing altogether to start afresh... I still develop websites and apps tho and PHP, is my boo), but I am always ready to have a conversation on how to get a better digital space/app or what have you... Whenever you want.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
abduleez1:

So you no like Ten Haag since? undecided

Man has been showing promise since day one.
I've always wanted him to be our coach. He's even perfect since we have a budding youth team.

No vex. Just say I no really rate the guy even during his days with jong and Delght.

Had to go back to stream most of his stuff since last night and I am really drooling over him already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2021
abduleez1:

Abeg shey devvy awf na Scammer? grin grin

The Plot Thickens cheesy

Your parents are scammers, they scammed hospital In which you were born with fake alert and ran away

Fool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
Devvy4:

Your parents are scammers, they scammed hospital In which you were born with fake alert and ran away

Fool
Noisemaker.... grin cheesy

E pain am. I think say Trolling dey sweet you. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
FirstbornWds:

No vex. Just say I no really rate the guy even during his days with jong and Delght.

Had to go back to stream most of his stuff since last night and I am really drooling over him already.
Omo, na WA o.

Since the days of De Jong and De Ligt, I've always wanted him. I no just know how Barca sporting directors take dey do their own scouting. Since we have very good relationship with Ajax, it would have been easier.
But now we got to deal with Long term contract.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
FirstbornWds:

To your proposal.... Of course, I'd be willing to talk to you about the project. I'm basically on break from work except supplies which I can always have others do. And yes, I still maintain that I am more of the maintenance and troubleshooting system kind of tech guy ( discovering loops, and upgrading a built system, sometime crashing altogether to start afresh... I still develop websites and apps tho and PHP, is my boo), but I am always ready to have a conversation on how to get a better digital space/app or what have you... Whenever you want.

Do send a Telegram message. DissTroyy on Telegram and we'd take it from there. smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2021
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2021
abduleez1:

E sha no concern us.

Man is a FRAUD.

Brother Azeez the great Nairaland Forbe listed CEO grin

If you truly are a writer and have nothing to hide why not share just even a single link here for us to read cheesy

If you got it...you flaunt it wink

That's me on Tweeter declaring my intention to run for House of Assembly come 2023
And since then received huge support from my people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Virus99: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2021
FirstbornWds:

To begin with, I clearly understood the plot behind Virus's ourburst and motives. Clearly, I decided to urge him on by playing slightly gullible since you already took the mantle of hitting with his facts and clear evidences. Truth is, if we had gone through with your style, he'll still be hell-bent on seeing that his ways were genuine. The real deal was to use what he thought he knew against him since he was wasn't just taking me, alone, on. So, why not fall into his trap and trap him with it?.. Clearly reverse psychology to trap the self-appraised victor into becoming the victim. I just chose to be the scapegoat to get what we wanted. His game-play were clear from the very beginning and only if he had a little sense of victory would he come out, with his balls in our hands.

Quoting and replying himself all at once grin grin
Damn!

Now I better take it easy on ya...you might be one of them who will vote for me come 2023 wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
DissTroy:

Do send a Telegram message. DissTroyy on Telegram and we'd take it from there. smiley

Right, alright.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2021
Virus99:

Lol for a so called "Nairaland Sherlock Holmes" grin grin grin

I actually read Political Science and I graduated magna cum laude
University of Ilorin 2016.

And also won the Faculty's
'Intellect of the' Year Award

Shameless scamming thief!

Graduating top of the class (allegedly or not) doesn't exempt you from being a thief!

There has never been a fraudster or scammer who is dumb. In fact, the more intelligent you are, the easier it is for you to get into fraud.

Most of the convicted fraudsters in the world had always displayed intelligence when their histories were researched.

Here's a Nigerian university class-topper who was jailed for in 2018: https://www.nairaland.com/246321/unilag-first-class-honours-graduate .

Another one, before that and his intelligent friends, were jailed in 2014 for fraud. He's a first class graduate of FUTA: https://dailypost.ng/2014/07/28/futa-first-class-graduate-five-others-police-net-internet-fraud/?amp

Your hubris is pushing you to reveal more information about yourself in a fraud case. Thank you. I needed all the information as I didn't want to be guilty of doxxing by posting information you didn't put up on Nairaland yourself. Doxxing is a crime so I take care not to do it. Smart but you were conning Nairalanders into recharging your phone with 1000 from their GTB accounts with your AbiodunAlasa account in 2018! I'm on PC and screenshotting the whole page so naysayers would know your ego made you nail yourself to the disgrace cross.

By the way, the Nigeria university doesn't use magnum cum laude. By you need to impress so you impersonate an American system because you have low self-esteem.

Worthless scammer!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4906) (4907) (4908) (4909) (4910) (4911) (4912) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chusks(m), Kilishihunter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.