Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,993 members, 7,859,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3828365 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) ... (3862) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 6:02am On Dec 29, 2021
Nickshrapnel:
Mad Max Mad Max: The Road Warrior Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome Mad Max: Fury Road
ITK
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 6:04am On Dec 29, 2021
kaycee7 do Christmas for me now
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 6:08am On Dec 29, 2021
tatatar:

The movie nerds grin
They like it,they find it very entertaining but still will give it a low rating because it wasn't technical enough to their taste. While an awfully boring movie–which they tried hard not to sleep through–but which is technical enough for them would have gotten all their love.
They are so engrossed about technicalities that they forget the primary purpose of movie making itself– to be entertained.
are you not entertained? are you not entertained? are you not entertained?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Katcall: 6:11am On Dec 29, 2021
Queenslander:
Jumanji 1995

8/10
Saw this on TNT last Sunday. This is the third time I'm seeing it. Were you entertained?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2021
sajmark:
Don't look up 2021... 8/10
This movie might have just predicted the future of our planet, same way CONTAGION predicted the corona virus.
I love how it accurately portrayed how clueless a female leader can be in trying times.

She's modeled after Trump, so you're not correct....

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2021
Chibudollar:
in what order do I watch the mad max movies if I want to start
Nickshrapnel has answered but the first three are not really necessary for you to understand Fury Road.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Queenslander(f): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2021
Katcall:
Saw this on TNT last Sunday. This is the third time I'm seeing it. Were you entertained?

Yeah, especially by that police officer!! ☺️
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2021
⬇️

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
the only movie here I'm not really going to watch is Batman

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2021
Superpower:
So you really believe the movie is showing how clueless a female leader is?It means you didn't understand what you watched.
she did the right thing b4 but Peter fvck it up.....wat I believe the movie is telling us is dat we should not believe in tech 100%
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2021
I've no interest in the movie also,I'm not a fan of Patterson and e no fit be like the TDK.
Na only Black Adam and Thor I dey hyped for.

DieRich5:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2021
Just started DONT LOOK UP and this is to let y'all know again that DICAPRIO is the ultimate GOAT. Hope he delivers on this. Well he always does
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by orgylover: 11:44am On Dec 29, 2021
Chibudollar:
Just started DONT LOOK UP and this is to let y'all know again that DICAPRIO is the ultimate GOAT. Hope he delivers on this. Well he always does
scammer
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by kendrick93(m): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
Batman & Mi7 for me... The batman trailer looks lit!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
I've no interest in the movie also,I'm not a fan of Patterson and e no fit be like the TDK.
Na only Black Adam and Thor I dey hyped for.

I'm super excited ND can't wait to watch avatar 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
Luca 2021

7.9 / 10

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 3RNEST(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
Chibudollar:
Wack movie, stop all this yeye review.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 3RNEST(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
Calibrator:
Don't Look Up

3.8/5

Climate change activists slipped this in through the back door, not surprised it is getting backlash from some critics.
0/10 from me...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 3RNEST(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Just finished Don't look up

I don't even know how to feel or what to rate it.

But it is good
Nothing good about that movie Jo..wack
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2021
nani667:
Luca 2021

7.9 / 10
This was visually stunning in 4K.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
DieRich5:
I'm super excited ND can't wait to watch avatar 2
I am skeptical about this because the first installment ended perfectly so i don't know where the story is headed and there are even plans for further sequels.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Gmajor:
When it comes to bad movies, some of them are hilariously bad. Matrix Resurrection on the other hand, is ridiculously bad.

It has no single redeeming quality.

Every change that was made was for the worst and All the new concepts that were introduced was terrible.

The story was goofy.

The dialogue was atrocious.

The characters are one dimensional and unmemorable.

The cinematography was bad. The movie had a lot of shaky Cam which weren't present in the original movies. Also, I hated a lot of the effects that were used especially the one they used when Neo took the pill.

The action that the Matrix franchise was renowned for is also extremely lackluster. The hand to hand combat is uninspired and looks weightless and The gun fights are just there.
There was a fight that took place in a train and the whole setting was just crowded and confusing.

Keanu has never really been a good actor IMO.
He has a stilted way that acting that can work for movies like John Wick but not for a movie that needs to show acting range. In this movie, he look incredibly bored and his acting ranged from mediocre to bad.

So why does Agent Smith still exist? Didn't Neo destroy him in the last movie? If the analyst brought him back, why did he do so? He isn't on the analyst side and he offers no advantage to the Matrix so why is he back?

Speaking of the Analyst, he is easily one of the worst villains to be portrayed in a movie. He is not charismatic and to make matters worse, he isn't even threatening or menacing. He just looks annoying.

Also what purpose does Neo serve in this movie? Why were the rebels looking for him? He had already ended the war with the machines and the peace he brokered still exists, so why is he here? Were the rebels looking for him because they needed a hero to worship? He isn't fighting for humanities freedom or fate so why is he even here?

Morpheus also serves no purpose in this movie. I don't even understand why or how he exists in this movie.

The new twist they added which is that Neo and Trinity are very powerful when they're together is dumb. They've been together for the whole of the last trilogy and we didn't see any of this special power.
At the end, it is revealed that trinity also has the powers of the ONE? And this makes no sense whatsoever.

This movie takes the concept of meta to a ridiculous new hight.
The cut to previous movies was cringe and they nostalgia bait that the movie was going for fell flat in All ways.

1.5/10 I didn't see this movie in a cinema, but I want a refund.

**ignore the many typos**
It's been a while I've seen some objective criticism on this thread rather than just bashing and wailing. It's a refreshing sight. As much as I wanted to disagree with you while watching the movie, by the time I was done, I had to agree with most of your points. Any disagreements I have are just unnecessary nitpicks at best.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 2:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
oyaskii:
I am skeptical about this because the first installment ended perfectly so i don't know where the story is headed and there are even plans for further sequels.
I don't even have any idea what gonna happen in P2......I just hope it's dope
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2021
DieRich5:

Your loss bro

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bolagabriella: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2021
MJBOLT:
Not going near Aquaman and Batman
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2021
DieRich5:
I don't even have any idea what gonna happen in P2......I just hope it's dope

it will be like watching the Tracksuit Mafia allover again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 3RNEST(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2021
nonny1212:
Matrix 4 resurrection- I was highly disappointed. 2/10
Lolz grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 4:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Omo so far I no really dey enjoy this Don't look up o, maybe the ending would be better sha. Lemme Continue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Chibudollar:
Omo so far I no really dey enjoy this Don't look up o, maybe the ending would be better sha. Lemme Continue
Delete. It's a satirical comedy-drama so if you're not feeling the humor, it's going to be a very long 2 hours.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
pu7pl3:

Your loss bro
nah......I don't see the hype on Batman dat will make me wanna watch it.........I don too watch Batman cartoon series ND the old Batman jor
Which story Dem wan drop wey I nevr see b4 undecided
DC need to give us something New, only black Adam I'm hyped to watch ND I know it's will great
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2021
DieRich5:
I bet you will watch at least 5...
The hype will force you to watch it...

That's how every year I promise myself not to watch superhero movies again but the hype makes me watch them
They will be all over your face... everyone around you will watch them, so you will watch too
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 5:01pm On Dec 29, 2021
DC still try bring hawkman/woman movie

This peacemaker be like weti go boring lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) ... (3862) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.