Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,445 members, 7,833,562 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3780256 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) ... (3843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Ishhhhilove. Ishhhhilove. Ishhilllove.

Just slide into her PM.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
Gmajor:
Doesn't Netflix have more shows and movies than Hbomax?

It's not possible, especially with the combination of WB and HBO content over the years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2022
Karleb:

Just slide into her PM.

The comrade forgot himself tbh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2022
pu7pl3:

The comrade forgot himself tbh

that fellow is no comrade.

He come pack spoiler full thread onto say he see woman. Na those kain guy wey fit use full salary f*** ***o

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 12:13am On Jan 07, 2022
Karleb:

that fellow is no comrade.

He come pack spoiler full thread onto say he see woman. Na those kain guy wey fit use full salary f*** ***o

grin grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DrDax: 3:19am On Jan 07, 2022
Gmajor:
Lol
Are the music in all those movies you mentioned not in English?

And you ignored the Colombian flavour so you can send this reply?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by emmsunday30(m): 5:03am On Jan 07, 2022
Yunglin - Ima ame ayaiya dance video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KiLSqN7YqA
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 07, 2022
Zoharariel:

Ishilove, every time I am bored, a voice would just whisper to me “let’s watch that movie once again” grin

I’m not exaggerating, I have watched this movie more than 20times since last week. grin

The facial expression on the face of Randall where Brie told him that “She slept with two former Presidents” is always killing me. grin

Again, the scene where that Billionaire “Peter Isherwell” bullied & threatened Randall in the presence of the President, telling him “our algorithms can even predict how you’ll die” got me vibrating like a Mikano generator. grin

I swear down, I just can’t have enough of this movie. grin

Remember the scene where the Billionaire “Isherwell” was telling them at the cabinet meeting that the Comet contains $140 Trillion worth of assets and the Chief of Staff (Jason Orlean) says “Buck-Forty Trilli” ; omo I just shouted - Sango oooo ! grin

Ishilove, do you know I where I lost it and started jumping? That scene where the President said “You keep your eye on the road ahead, you put your head down. And you put one foot in front of the other, step by step, day by day. Don’t look up!” grin

I love this movie die! grin I am fvcking in love with Jennifer Lawrence.

This movie is my all time most favorite but I just felt that Tom Cruise would have done a better job in the stead of Leonardo DiCaprio. grin

Ishilove, do you think all the buttocks and cooches including that of Madam President shown at the end of the movie in the Goldilocks Zone are real? grin Omo, mo fo oooo! grin

I will fight anybody that rates this movie less than 10/10. grin

I have a strong feeling that this movie will play out in reality VERY SOON! grin

One more thing! This movie is a reminder that you must NEVER trust any of these World Billionaires (especially Bill Gates with his bogus COVID-19 Vaxx) because they’re only after their selfish interests.
why you love the movie so much is the Pandemic that's happening again. You can relate to it a bit, it's a great movie anyway.

Guys I'm tripping for any movie that has Angelina Jolie. Gosh she is an hot cougar I'll love to bang. Netflix keep dishing out movies with her these days. The Tourist is my next stop
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 7:12am On Jan 07, 2022
Karleb:

Just slide into her PM.
lol, after each paragraph
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2022
Zoharariel:

Ishil ove, every time I am bored, a voice would just whisper to me “let’s watch that movie once again” grin

I’m not exaggerating, I have watched this movie more than 20times since last week. grin

The facial expression on the face of Randall where Brie told him that “She slept with two former Presidents” is always killing me. grin

Again, the scene where that Billionaire “Peter Isherwell” bullied & threatened Randall in the presence of the President, telling him “our algorithms can even predict how you’ll die” got me vibrating like a Mikano generator. grin

Remember the scene where the Billionaire “Isherwell” was telling them at the cabinet meeting that the Comet contains $140 Trillion worth of assets and the Chief of Staff (Jason Orlean) says “Buck-Forty Trilli” ; omo I just shouted - Sango oooo ! grin

Ishi love, do you know I where I lost it and started jumping? That scene where the President said “You keep your eye on the road ahead, you put your head down. And you put one foot in front of the other, step by step, day by day. Don’t look up!” grin

This movie is my all time most favorite but I just felt that Tom Cruise would have done a better job in the stead of Leonardo DiCaprio. grin

Ishil ove, do you think all the buttocks and cooches including that of Madam President shown at the end of the movie in the Goldilocks Zone are real? grin Omo, mo fo oooo! grin

I have a strong feeling that this movie will play out in reality VERY SOON! grin

One more thing! This movie is a reminder that you must NEVER trust any of these World Billionaires (especially Bill Gates with his bogus COVID-19 Vaxx) because they’re only after their selfish interests.
NO SPOILERS PLEASE.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrSamsung(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2022
abduleez1:

Na weyrey na. Na King Jofferey incarnate. Senseless violence dey give am erection.

But make I no lie, if them tell me say Carrouges go win the fight, I go say na lie. Cos everything just seem stacked against him even when you know life ain't fair to him.
Beautiful twist at the end. It was hard to tell who would win. Even when Le Gris was pinned down something still pricks you that Carrouges might lose due to his hot headedness and brash and stupid behaviour.

There's no way you watch the war scenes and not expect Sir Jean not to win in the final duel against Le Gris. He was a strong, good and cold blooded fighter.
Even Le Gris once said that he can't wager against Sir Jean when it comes to war.

Yes he is brash, hot headed and maybe stupid but he was a good, strong and principle man unlike his so-called friend Le Gris.

I am saying this according to how the movie presented it not the book, I haven't read the book.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SOZINN: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2022
I'm afraid people are more hyped to see DC's The Batman than Marvel's Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness. Marvel will have to reveal more information if they want people to get excited. Perhaps a new and longer trailer will do. Just saying. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2022
DieRich5:
cool
shang chi, black widow and eternals are trash

Dunno about spiderman till I watch it
Damn...MCU released so much trash this year
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
shang chi, black widow and eternals are trash

Dunno about spiderman till I watch it
Damn...MCU released so much trash this year
which kind trash undecided Shang chi was great.......BW was little shit......... Spider Man super dope
Waiting for eternals to be released on site jor
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2022
SOZINN:
I'm afraid people are more hyped to see DC's The Batman than Marvel's Dr Strange and the Multiverse of Madness. Marvel will have to reveal more information if they want people to get excited. Perhaps a new and longer trailer will do. Just saying. undecided

Lol, who told you that? grin

What's bad in a DC movie having more hype than a Marvel one. Geez, y'all should chill with these versus stuff.

The Batman has more hype because it's close to release and is probably the most anticipated movie for this year according to some sites aggregate.
Being the most anticipated doesn't necessarily mean it will gross more. Just means got more engagements, more people talking about it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Carot: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ishilove, I thought you were banished from this thread for truancy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Zoharariel:

Ishilove, every time I am bored, a voice would just whisper to me “let’s watch that movie once again” grin

Ishilove, do you know I where I lost it and started jumping? That scene where the President said “You keep your eye on the road ahead, you put your head down. And you put one foot in front of the other, step by step, day by day. Don’t look up!” grin

Ishilove, do you think all the buttocks and cooches including that of Madam President shown at the end of the movie in the Goldilocks Zone are real? grin Omo, mo fo oooo! grin

The movie is a social commentary on the greed and profiteering of these so called World Powers who use politics to divide the ruled class. Every single part of the movie resonated with me because it is exactly what is going on in the world today.

A wonderful movie indeed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
Carot:
Ishilove, I thought you were banished from this thread for truancy
It is too early in the year to be talking crap, but never too early to get sense and act like a someone whose parents worked hard to give him an education.

My last and only words to you.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Anticipate......

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Carot: 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ishilove:

It is too early in the year to be talking crap, but never too early to get sense and act like a someone whose parents worked hard to give him an education.

My last and only words to you.
i hope you've learnt your lesson
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sajmark(m): 1:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ghostbusters have hit rock bottom, it can't be any more worse than this.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Beorn:

Hei God. And I've already downloaded it off the glowing reviews of others on this thread. 2/10? So, it was that bad? shocked
. watch it and have your own view...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Chibudollar:
just deleted it, I tried to watch but your ratings kept on saying I was wasting my time
SMH
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Achilles100:
The Unforgivable

MASSIVE SPOILER AHEAD!!!

PLEASE SKIP THIS POST IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE.

Just saw it today and I have a question?

Hypothetically speaking, what would have happened if she said twas the sister that did it 20years ago? Definitely with the gun powder residue on the sister's hand and all?

What would happen to a 5year old who commits murder?
Juvenile delinquency . She would have a Life in a correctional center till parole.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrMacinterchi1: 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
Calibrator:
Spiderman be rekindling old flames since 80bc.

I remember posting here in 2019 that I went to the cinema to watch Far From Home with my one of my FWB.

Aunty just called me this morning after a long break in communication that someone told her "Part two" of the movie we watched the other year is now out and we should hook up for the cinema this coming holiday.

I will put sand for your FWB garri.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
oyaskii:
None is getting "Best picture" No movie in the MCU past or present can touch "Avengers Infinity war and End game" and those didn't get best picture so i highly that these will. But "Shang Chi and the 10 rings" stand a chance at Best VFX and "Best Film editing"

And did they snuck in "Black Widow" as a joke?? They can submit it for the Golden Raspberry award. It has a better shot at that.
Comrade, why? grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
SOZINN:
Multiverse of Yabaleft has Scarlet Witch, 2 variants of Strange and a possible variant of Mordo in the movie. That's a lot of factors.

But none of them compares to Zoe Kravitz in a skin tight catsuit.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrMacinterchi1: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
the Hating Game: 8.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrMacinterchi1: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
DieRich5:
fvck shocked really the person go enjoy the movie well

I'll try rewatch it again b4 the new one drop

I wish I fit get the person location lipsrsealed
Us there plan for Lord if the rings continuation?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jackie Chan in his prime was really fun to watch, one of a kind actor. Seeing some of our childhood superstars go old is kinda sad but that's life.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JackBizzle: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Karleb:

Just slide into her PM.

grin

I miss this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) ... (3843) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.