Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3754775 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Silentgroper:
That journalist/newscaster... How come he is present in all three multiverse ... I love the spiderman (no way home) movie.. But this is where they flopped.. That man appeared in a sequels of spiderman... Marvel wan scam us..

Nor be scam, the same way He who Remains was a scientist in all the multiverse , the same way that journalist is a journalist in all the multiverse.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Silentgroper:
Nah! .. It deserves more than dat.. Everything about it was point except for d storyline which is good but has a lil bit of wrong in it.

If the storyline of a movie is dead, what then is left in the movie?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 7:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
The Batman Streams... on April 23rd cool

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
abduleez1:
The Green Knight ......5.5/10[b][/b]

What the artsy movie fvvk did I just watch? Which Kain confusionism be this. undecided
Lol! Too artsy for me. They went too deep with the execution and lost me by the 3rd act.
Acting was great, though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SegZ24(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
Guys I need where I can download some old movies like ,
7 days Entebbe
Sometimes in april
Johnny mad dog
Black November

Please help out
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Silentgroper(m): 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Achilles100:

If the storyline of a movie is dead, what then is left in the movie?
I did not say dead. I said it's got a lil bit of wrong in it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 8:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
The Adam Project 9/10
This is a movie that won't bore you with bland, long stories! The story was superb, accompanied with super entertaining action sequences and clean comedy, you don't have to force yourself to laugh, you're already programmed to laugh throughout the movie. Ryan Reynolds is the GOAT ! Always delivering effortlessly grin This movie is an easy 9/10 for me! cool

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Silentgroper(m): 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Achilles100:

Nor be scam, the same way He who Remains was a scientist in all the multiverse , the same way that journalist is a journalist in all the multiverse.
who is the bolded..
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 9:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
kendrick93:
King Richard -10/10
I wish this movie would have got a part 2 or an extra hour just to see Serena's rise to the top...
Excellent movie all round and great acting by Will Smith and Jon bernthal in particular...
I swear to God. The movie's fire! Will Smith burst my head, the acting was so good I wasn't just watching the movie again, I started feeling it, I knew this was an Oscar worthy shít immediately I watched it. I don't think a second part is that necessary though, the first one is perfect, Wikipedia's done the rest for me. I'll rate the movie 11/10 IMO.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BankyGee(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Silentgroper:
who is the bolded..
He's also known as Kang the Conqueror. He was portrayed by Jonathan Majors in the MCU series, Loki, the last episode of I can recall correctly.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 9:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Silentgroper:
Lazy bunch.. If it's to feel entitled to a man's money, they'll be at the forefront..
Post also applies to you. Give your female relatives weapons to go out and fight while you hide at home.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Achilles100:

You didn't see when people including myself was complaining about this trash awhile ago, you suppose even check out rating from here first before you download am.

Bros you no go too blame me. I've had the movie since late August last year and needed to clear it off my watchlist. The film don too tey wey I dey look am.
Yeah I remember the complaints about the movie last year especially from Jerome Black I think. I no know say e go dey this bad. Especially when I reason the studio — A24. embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Kaycee7:
Lol! Too artsy for me. They went too deep with the execution and lost me by the 3rd act.
Acting was great, though.

I swear... They were too focused on the artsy delivery than the plot itself. Na that third act I totally confuse. Like what's the essence of this in the first place.
Agreed the acting was great.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Silentgroper(m): 11:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
BankyGee:

He's also known as Kang the Conqueror. He was portrayed by Jonathan Majors in the MCU series, Loki, the last episode of I can recall correctly.
I didnt see anybody like dat in this spiderman...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 9:13am On Mar 18, 2022
Ryan Reynolds is just showing up for sets be himself and gets paid millions. Man's just living his life. Same character every time grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2022
Silentgroper:
who is the bolded..

The villain in Loki series.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Achilles100: 2:33pm On Mar 18, 2022
Silentgroper:
who is the bolded..

The villain in Loki series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Gr8lex(m): 3:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chibudollar:
Ryan Reynolds is just showing up for sets be himself and gets paid millions. Man's just living his life. Same character every time grin
Facts bro, his tweets are proof of what you said. The guy is a real life clown and he just brings that to his films.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
contributing monetary doesn't mean she's the bread winner.

Even when it is obvious that in most homes the women are breadwinners Unnecessary hate and dirty pride will not make pained people to admit it.

Who wan faint because of Nigeria-women are-lazy matter should please do so.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
The Adam Project-

Simple storyline. Life may be shorter than we ever imagined so cherish every moment of it with your loved ones. So touching... beautiful soundtrack too. "Let My Love Open The Door". It has been on replay all day after giving me a massive earworm.

Turning Red-
Coming of Age story. When old ideas meet the new, something has got to give. However, we can live side by side with both points of view by finding balance. Taught me a big lesson.

Fantastic storyline

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 4:03pm On Mar 18, 2022
WTF......So Scarlett Johansson na Ryan Reynolds ex wife shocked

Scarlett just 37yrs with 3 Spouses

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2022
iamL:

Even when it is obvious that in most homes the women are breadwinners Unnecessary hate and dirty pride will not make pained people to admit it.
When you say it is obvious that women are the bread winner in most homes, I'm curious to know how you came about that? Do you have proof from NBS to back what you say?
Who wan faint because of Nigeria-women are-lazy matter should please do so.
Believe me i'm not one to faint for anything. Nigerian women are exactly who they are, Nigerian women, there's nothing special. We are all human beings. smiley

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
When you say it is obvious that women are the bread winner in most homes, I'm curious to know how you came about that? Do you have proof from NBS to back what you say?
Believe me i'm not one to faint for anything. Nigerian women are exactly who they are, Nigerian women, there's nothing special. We are all human beings. smiley

No I don't have proof.
Nigerian women are not even humans only the men.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 4:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
iamL:

No I don't have proof.
Nigerian women are not even humans only the men.
You're entitled to your opinion.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chibudollar:

Majority of best actors get paid for being themselves anyways.

Arnold.
Jackie chan.
Jet Li.
Van Damme.
Dwayne.
James Bond.

The best movie franchises are about the same/similar things.

Star Wars.
Star Trek.
Avengers.
Terminator.
X-Men.
Fast and Furious to name a few.

I hope those complaining that Ryan keeps acting same role understand this.

The fact that you can act different roles doesn't make you better than someone who acts same role.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
DieRich5:

WTF......So Scarlett Johansson na Ryan Reynolds ex wife shocked

Scarlett just 37yrs with 3 Spouses

She's still hot and young. Make she dey knack dey go by 50,she go calm down.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Chibudollar:

He is a personality actor Same as:
Samuel L Jackson
Morgan freeman
Bruce willis etc.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2022
ShaqFu:
You're entitled to your opinion.

Cool.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Silentgroper(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2022
Achilles100:

The villain in Loki series
in what way is he related to the Spiderman movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2022
Marry Me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StPete: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2022
cao:
Marry Me.

Is that a movie or a request?

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Karleb(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2022
StPete:

Is that a movie or a request?

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), SOZINN, Flamez01, Raalsalghul, spookem(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.