Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3745214 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Silentgroper(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
The way I see it, he didn’t necessarily send them to die, let me explain.

The villains were teleported right before their death to the the MCU right, so it is not like they came from the past, we have to assume that NWH is a direct sequel to Spiderman 1,2,3 and Amazing Spider-Man 1&2 with all five movies getting juxtaposed into a single sequel. So before Goblin get impaled by his glider and Dr Oct strangling Spiderman, they got teleported into a new universe where they are trying to make sense of what just happened.

Fast forward to the end of NWH where they got cured and returned to their respective universes, they return to the same moment they were taken but with new memories and personality. Osborn without his split personality disorder and Octavius with control of his tentacles. And with them in control of their senses, they have no reason to attack spiderman and thus, preventing their death.

Aptly put .. i was just make this point too ...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nilon:
me and my guys are having this arguement. Thanos vs Superman in a one on one physical combat who wins?
superman go fvck thanos up jor

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
phr0nesis:

I don't agree with this explanation bro. Whether they were cured and won't be attacking spiderman anymore, they will be returning back to their moments of death. Osborne with his now single personality will return back to his glider approaching to kill him, Octavius will be sinking with his new ability to control his tentacles etc
I’m not sure they were teleported at the exact moment before their death, it may be minutes before then.

Picture attached was when I think Doc Octavius got teleported not when he was drowning

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hopefulLandlord: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
I’m not sure they were teleported at the exact moment before their death, it may be minutes before then.

Picture attached was when I think Doc Octavius got teleported not when he was drowning

what of max that knew he was about to die?

"I was stuck in the grid and was absorbing all these data, I was about to turn to pure energy and then, and then. oh shit! I was about to die"
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:02am On Mar 22, 2022
Nilon:
me and my guys are having this arguement. Thanos vs Superman in a one on one physical combat who wins? Nickshrapnel, mjbolt, abduleez1, kaycee7, oyaskii and co your input pls

I hate this kind of argument.

Whoever wins depends on the director if such movie or animation BTW MCU and DC can be made.
Or Whoever your biase mind think will win.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:07am On Mar 22, 2022
I just finished watching scream.

I had to put on my phone touch while watching. Lol.

Horror, but interesting.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2022
Nickshrapnel:

In Spiderman 2, Doc Octavius held Spiderman's throat when his fusion reactor was already out of control, remember when Peter went to him in order to convince him to help shut it off that was when his tentacles held Spiderman by the throat. He was still going to die and besides, he had already had control of his tentacles right from Spiderman 2 ending

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by phr0nesis(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Kaycee7:
Their recollections of the moments before their teleportation don't point to being teleported right before their deaths. The fact that Doc Ock is still hostile to Peter when they meet is proof of this, as opposed to being mellow and friendly with Peter before proceeding to drown himself with the reactor.
Octavius is quite possibly the only one who still faces a high chance of dying, seeing as he might still have to replicate his sacrifice. But Osborn and Max get a new lease on life.
I agree about that of Octavius but Osborne and Max would be chilling in a Maximum Security prison when they return.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2022
phr0nesis:

I agree about that of Octavius but Osborne and Max would be chilling in a Maximum Security prison when they return.
As they should.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by neztar: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2022
James bond nearly died in Goldeneye. But why would Janus fixed the eject button close to where he was able to headbutt it? Can that mistake happen in real life like they do in make believe? Kaycee7 what do you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:21am On Mar 22, 2022
oyetpel:
I just finished watching scream.

I had to put on my phone touch while watching. Lol.

Horror, but interesting.
the 2022 own?
Meh dis one nor horror me o but it's interesting ND the killing was dope
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2022
neztar:
James bond nearly died in Goldeneye. But why would Janus fixed the eject button close to where he was able to headbutt it? Can that mistake happen in real life like they do in make believe? what do you think?
Alec didn't fix the eject button there. The helicopter was built that way. At worst, it comes off as plot convenience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by jaiyeorie: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Club & massage - Pretty Mike takes Cape Town South Africa #BBNaija #YoungFamousAndAfrican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSYzO7K9ftk
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ink4Hope: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2022
Parizz:
John Carter
Thanks
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2022
Avatar teaser dropping soon...Maybe with Dr Strange...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Calibrator: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2022
Presently watching Blood Diamond on TNT for like the hundredth time and I remember "Johnny Mad Dog"

Which one is better?

JMD is more realistic than BD imo
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Avatar teaser dropping soon...Maybe with Dr Strange...

Which one have you seen
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adinije(f): 3:52am On Mar 23, 2022
BankyGee:
The Adam Project 9/10
This is a movie that won't bore you with bland, long stories! The story was superb, accompanied with super entertaining action sequences and clean comedy, you don't have to force yourself to laugh, you're already programmed to laugh throughout the movie. Ryan Reynolds is the GOAT ! Always delivering effortlessly grin This movie is an easy 9/10 for me! cool
where can I download HD version
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by thatthickgurl(f): 4:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Nobody (2021) : 3/10

Low budget John Wick

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2022
thatthickgurl:

Low budget John Wick

Ahh ..... shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2022
Calibrator:
Presently watching Blood Diamond on TNT for like the hundredth time and I remember "Johnny Mad Dog"

Which one is better?

JMD is more realistic than BD imo

I was watching it too. Felt same vibe like I did the first time I watched it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2022
The Adam Project.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by StPete: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2022
thatthickgurl:

Low budget John Wick

WTF! The way you people rate movies is sometimes annoying

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adinije(f): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2022
ShaqFu:
The Adam Project.
where can I download HD version pls
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2022
StPete:

lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2022
Adinije:
where can I download HD version pls
check fz moviez dot Com. Or Net naija dot com
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ShaqFu: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2022
StPete:

it's about individual opinion. Don't sweat it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2022
Which movie will you be seeing next month??

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
abduleez1:
Whichever one comes out on the high seas first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AnfieldFan: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Which one have you seen

None Sir
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by 50d33q: 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
StPete:

Na clowns full here
The type that feed on attention just ignore them

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
abduleez1:
FB3 ✓

(1) (2) (3) ... (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) (2932) (2933) (2934) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Achilles100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.