Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,387 members, 7,850,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3810945 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) ... (3856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 12:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Baddestguyp:
one piece is not hard to follow....
Do my style...I watch one piece like once or twice per year...
I devote like 1 week to it...mostly aroujd Xmas or new year and I binge watch 100-200+ episodes at once ...

I'm at ep 889 in One Piece...
I'll continue by December when I'm free
I can't do it dis way tho, na who wan even get the time download am undecided dem never still finish the series
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:11am On Apr 05, 2022
DieRich5:
I can't do it dis way tho, na who wan even get the time download am undecided dem never still finish the series
I only download once I'm ready to watch...
I download many at once...
I run midnight plan on multiple sims...
So by December I'll do this and watcg
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 12:16am On Apr 05, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I only download once I'm ready to watch...
I download many at once...
I run midnight plan on multiple sims...
So by December I'll do this and watcg
cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 1:55am On Apr 05, 2022
VerifiedStalin:

It all depends on how you see things.

• Nic Cage's career trajectory has been shaped by both circumstance and choice.

• Bruce Willis' career trajectory has been shaped by circumstance.

Nic was deeply in debt, so he took whatever he could get, and once he's out of debt decides to pursue arthouse direct-to-video projects. He seems to relish the creative freedom that starring in these low-budget films provides. He isn't averse to taking risk.

https://www.thegamer.com/bruce-willis-reportedly-asked-crew-why-am-i-here-on-set/

This is all shades of fked up if true
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 6:09am On Apr 05, 2022
pu7pl3:

Omo forget, the way your knowledge vast on animé matters dey always sweet me for belle and I'll just be quietly wishing I could be like you I swear
Na so e dey be anytime you dey explain different comic runs or when you drop WWE recaps, I go just dey salute your expertise.
Make I even go catch up on your Mania weekend recaps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by GloriousGbola: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2022
Kaycee7:
Na so e dey be anytime you dey explain different comic runs or when you drop WWE recaps, I go just dey salute your expertise.
Make I even go catch up on your Mania weekend recaps.

Kaycee7 and pu7pl3 right now

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by limcar: 8:36am On Apr 05, 2022
pu7pl3:

Omo forget, the way your knowledge vast on animé matters dey always sweet me for belle and I'll just be quietly wishing I could be like you I swear
given your area of expertise, have you thought of creating your own comic characters.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by limcar: 8:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Kaycee7:
Me wey dey doff cap for your writing and your comics knowledge.
i never grew up with animes due to being occupied with scoobydoo, johnny bravo, fantastic 4, spiderman and friends, xmen cartoons, batman beyond, powerpuff girls, tom n jerry, the zeta project, superman, JL etc thus i wasnt interested. Can you suggest a good anime to start with.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2022
limcar:
given your area of expertise, have you thought of creating your own comic characters.

No I haven't...I have some ideas immediately tho
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:17am On Apr 05, 2022
limcar:
i never grew up with animes due to being occupied with scoobydoo, johnny bravo, fantastic 4, spiderman and friends, xmen cartoons, batman beyond, powerpuff girls, tom n jerry, the zeta project, superman, JL etc thus i wasnt interested. Can you suggest a good anime to start with.
- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
- Black Lagoon
- Afro Samurai
- Death Note
- To Your Eternity
- KonoSuba
- Princess Mononoke

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fro5t: 11:22am On Apr 05, 2022
limcar:
You can download from animepahe dot com
animixplay dot to

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
limcar:
Attack on Titan
Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood
Jujutsu Kaisen
Death Note
One Punch Man
Hunter x Hunter

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
pu7pl3:

I feel your pain bruh but tbh your own worse grin grin
You dey get time for all the movie news and everything but you no dey watch the movies grin grin grin

Attack on Titan even get half mark grin grin grin

Lol, bruh the matter sef taya me.

Nah, I don watch AOT finish, na only the final episode wey drop on Sunday I never watch. E don tey wey I go through the note that's why e still dey half mark till now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by becky39000(m): 4:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Alice 2022
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
Spider man: No way home

0/10

This movie is a perfect example of how a movie shouldn't be executed.
Everything about this movie is poor, from plot to display/graphics. Watching it in Ultra HD won't change anything.

Very useless movie!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 4:06pm On Apr 05, 2022
Plead:

0/10

Everything about this movie is poor, from plot to display/graphics. Watching it in Ultra HD won't change anything.

Very useless movie!
wtf lol...
0/10?
Calm down abeg...this rating is too wicked lol...
Even the most useless movie should get at least 1/10 for the effort

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Adolfhitler001: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Plead:

0/10

Very useless movie!
And your name is plead cheesy can I please plead with you to stop been this brutal grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Plead:

0/10

Very useless movie!

Abduleez1 have you seen this review grin grin grin
People just love violence in this country

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by FergieRaww(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
Plead:

0/10

Very useless movie!

Lol and the numbers it was raking in the BO, you'll think is one overly well executed project like that mtcheww

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Plead:

0/10

Very useless movie!

U even try. I didn't even rate it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamL(f): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Pirate of the caribbean 4/10
The mysterious island 6/10
Robin hood the rebellion 2/10
Scorpion king 2002 rewatched: 7/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
pu7pl3:

have you seen this review grin grin grin
People just love violence in this country

LMFAO.... WTF.
Wetin him go give Morbius if NWH na like dis? -5? Wetin Moses no go see for Red Sea. grin grin

I didn't enjoy NWH like that but e still dey ok for 7/10.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2022
abduleez1:

LMFAO.... WTF.
Wetin him go give Morbius if NWH na like dis? -5? Wetin Moses no go see for Red Sea. grin grin

I didn't enjoy NWH like that but e still dey ok for 7/10.

And as he said it many people that don't like it have started coming out... Omo

They about to start a movement outchea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
armadeo:

If i leave a movie for one year I might never watch it again and finally delete it.

When I used to doenload anything that year my folders were full. Now I must be primed and ready before I even bother.

Let me check out full metal alchemist. Una don too hail am for here.

Now I'm more intentional and direct with my entertainment content. I must be sure to a certain degree before downloading it.

One thing that usually counts against me these days is that; when I have a feeling for watching a particular genre, let's say maybe crime thriller or action, I must quickly download and watch that genre with the targeted movies in mind. If I take too much time and that feeling leaves me, to get primed or psyched to watch those movies again ehn na issue unless that spirit come again.

I usually get that urge for 2-3 days, on occasion for a week. If I no move with the spirit that time, Omo e don go o. Unless for highly anticipated movie or TV shows that this doesn't affect me. I watch those whenever I want to.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
pu7pl3:

And as he said it many people that don't like it have started coming out... Omo

They about to start a movement outchea

Lol, I'm telling you. People wey no get liver talk wetin him talk don get ginger. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
DieRich5:
guy u sure say u go fit watch one piece so? Meh I don give up on dat one, I be hate am Sha but alot of people say it's nice but the 1k episodes cry

Meh this ur list ehhh, we get different anime vibe

Na that 1k+ episodes dey discourage me. But no harm in trying. If I no enjoy am na to always bounce. But I think I go enjoy am. Na wetin make am still dey my plans all these years.

Wetin do my list? You no dey enjoy those type of animé.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
pu7pl3:

Bro it's too late for me grin grin even if I start now dey watch animé it means I'll have to leave every other form of entertainment I watch so that I'll have enough time and I'll still be nowhere near this man KAYCEE grin grin

E no easy i swear...maybe if I somehow hit Billions I'll quit working and focus on animé grin grin grin grin

I'm telling you. I don give up already trying to reach Kaycee. Man is a DON.

Many forms of entertainment go suffer if person wan focus on wetin you don miss over the years.
Na 2020 and last year I truly understand the meaning when I try to cover my comic book backlog. Omo I don resign to my fate o.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
abduleez1:

Na that 1k+ episodes dey discourage me. But no harm in trying. If I no enjoy am na to always bounce. But I think I go enjoy am. Na wetin make am still dey my plans all these years.

Wetin do my list? You no dey enjoy those type of animé.
na only 7 I don watch on dat list completely and I nor vibe the rest

Na dis "death note" I still Dy reason, to download am Dy tire me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
FergieRaww:

Lol and the numbers it was raking in the BO, you'll think is one overly well executed project like that mtcheww
No Way Home wasn't bad...
It was just hype with no substance...
Seriously overhyped...
I was expecting an Avengers Infinity War/ End Game vibe...
Instead all I got was another average superhero movie...I was seriously disappointed

Marvel just spent so much on advertising
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 7:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
armadeo:

If i leave a movie for one year I might never watch it again and finally delete it.

When I used to doenload anything that year my folders were full. Now I must be primed and ready before I even bother.

Let me check out full metal alchemist. Una don too hail am for here.
if you're gonna watch it, then watch Fullmetal Alchemist: brotherhood...
Not Fullmetal Alchemist

Brotherhood is an anime masterpiece...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
nani667:

This poster isn't the official one is it?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) ... (3856) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: keemsleek(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.