Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,077 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (2950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3831134 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) ... (3863) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
abduleez1:

Hope you've watched the TV show WandaVision??
Events there leads up to this movie.
I have been hearing of this WandaVision but I have never watched it one day. No time biko
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
abduleez1:

My oh my ....ain't I pleasantly surprised. grin grin
You first me watch this film sha. cheesy
Why haven’t you watched Pulp Fiction?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
Why haven’t you watched Pulp Fiction?

Lol, bruh na life. I can't watch watch everything at once. Also due to laziness on my part. If you see my watchlist of 3yrs old+ ehn you go fear.

If you know how many classics I never watch ehn some people go come for my neck. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nickshrapnel: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, bruh na life. I can't watch watch everything at once. Also due to laziness on my part. If you see my watchlist of 3yrs old+ ehn you go fear.

If you know how many classics I never watch ehn some people go come for my neck. grin

Fix up bro smiley
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by becky39000(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Morbius 2022
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
Nickshrapnel:
Fix up bro smiley
I plan to and working on it.

Pulp Fiction has always been in my top ten classic must watch. Don't know why I'm still slacking all these years. embarassed
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
abduleez1:

Bro, this your list is cracking me up grin grin
Pulp Fiction is one of Tarantino's best works bro you can see it this night.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
pu7pl3:

Bro, this your list is cracking me up grin grin
Pulp Fiction is one of Tarantino's best works bro you can see it this night.

Weyrey why the list dey make u laff? grin

Ikr, every month I tell myself I'll watch it but I no know which possession dey make me miss am.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Chibudollar: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
abduleez1:

if only I made a list like this, I sadly stored them in one folder on my phone then lost the phone around January. Omo e pain me die, nowadays I bookmark whatever I want to watch later on Twitter. Them no born am well to loss again
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
abduleez1:

For that anime list, cross out The God of Highschool, Record of Ragnarok and Onyx Equinox to save time and space.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kaycee7:
For that anime list, cross out The God of Highschool, Record of Ragnarok and Onyx Equinox to save time and space.

Bro you're an animé OG...I dey envy you but you no know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
abduleez1:

Weyrey why the list dey make u laff? grin

Ikr, every month I tell myself I'll watch it but I no know which possession dey make me miss am.

The way you dey mark the ones wey you done watch/download and e never even go anywhere cheesy cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kaycee7:

✔️
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kaycee7:
Record of Ragnarok is good.... thoroughly enjoyed it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
abduleez1:

for the anime on this your list: (assuming you've watched the marked ones)

Fullmetal alchemist: brotherhood is a masterpiece (watch the brotherhood not normal one)
One piece is also Masterpiece
Neon Genesis Evengelion too (but you might not like it...also extremely hard to fully understand...if you understand 80% thank God)
Cowboy Bebop

Very Good ones:

Basilisk season 1
Code Geass
Berserk (watch the movies...or better still read manga)
Bleach (sweet like Naruto)
Record of Ragnarok

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
pu7pl3:

Me wey dey doff cap for your writing and your comics knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kaycee7:

Sure boss. I don already comot those animé for mind since sef especially that Record of Ragnarok after damning reviews wey I see. But the fight scenes wey I see for YouTube dey tempt me. grin
E don tey wey I use that list sef.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
pu7pl3:

Walahi, Kaycee7 no know say we wey dey doff cap dey respect am plenty. If I see am drop anime content I go humble. cool

Even nani sef those guys I get big respect for them when it comes to anime. I dey wish I don watch half of wetin dem don consume.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kaycee7:

Purple na baddest OG for that genre. I dey give am massive respect when it comes to comics.
Dude is an encyclopedia.

Even annoying Hulk sef I dey respect that guy. grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
abduleez1:

Sure boss. I don already comot those animé for mind since sef especially that Record of Ragnarok after damning reviews wey I see. But the fight scenes wey I see for YouTube dey tempt me. grin
E don tey wey I use that list sef.
E no pass those Youtube scenes. You've seen everything that needs to be seen.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Chibudollar:
if only I made a list like this, I sadly stored them in one folder on my phone then lost the phone around January. Omo e pain me die, nowadays I bookmark whatever I want to watch later on Twitter. Them no born am well to loss again

Lolz... you can easily write and store them in a note app.

This my list na child's play compared to the one I have in my note app (£vernote). I for upload that one but the app now restricts screenshot.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
pu7pl3:

The way you dey mark the ones wey you done watch/download and e never even go anywhere cheesy cheesy

Lol, when I say my situation hopeless, you go know Wetin I mean. Those ones sef na the one wey I just snap oo. Small still dey. grin
The funny thing be say that movies list I don abandon am for like almost two years now and there's no difference up till now. Na only anime list still recent like last year.

I never even reach my note app for my phone. That one ehn, the top tier or iconic movies wey dey there sef I never touch am. Na cos I no fit screenshot am that's why I post my old written notes.
This life hard. embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by potland: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
AM WATCHING KING OF BOYS PART 2 WITH MY GROUNDNUT AND ROASTED PLANTAIN IN MY HOUSE. Ishilove come and please me. LIFE IS GOOD
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, when I say my situation hopeless, you go know Wetin I mean. Those ones sef na the one wey I just snap oo. Small still dey. grin
The funny thing be say that movies list I don abandon am for like almost two years now and there's no difference up till now. Na only anime list still recent like last year.

I never even reach my note app for my phone. That one ehn, the top tier or iconic movies wey dey there sef I never touch am. Na cos I no fit screenshot am that's why I post my old written notes.

If i leave a movie for one year I might never watch it again and finally delete it.

When I used to doenload anything that year my folders were full. Now I must be primed and ready before I even bother.

Let me check out full metal alchemist. Una don too hail am for here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kaycee7:

Omo forget, the way your knowledge vast on animé matters dey always sweet me for belle and I'll just be quietly wishing I could be like you I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
abduleez1:

Walahi, Kaycee7 no know say we wey dey doff cap dey respect am plenty. If I see am drop anime content I go humble. cool

Even nani sef those guys I get big respect for them when it comes to anime. I dey wish I don watch half of wetin dem don consume.

Bro it's too late for me grin grin even if I start now dey watch animé it means I'll have to leave every other form of entertainment I watch so that I'll have enough time and I'll still be nowhere near this man KAYCEE grin grin

E no easy i swear...maybe if I somehow hit Billions I'll quit working and focus on animé grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I was also spoiled bro ...
Besides mine isn't really spoiling...
The episode came out yesterday evening...
Everyone is expected to have watched it by now
many people no get free time this period, I still never watched the 2 last episode yet ND now I already knew wat happened to eren tongue
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pu7pl3(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
abduleez1:

I feel your pain bruh but tbh your own worse grin grin
You dey get time for all the movie news and everything but you no dey watch the movies grin grin grin

Attack on Titan even get half mark grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ishilove:

I have been hearing of this WandaVision but I have never watched it one day. No time biko
the 2nd best marvel series last year, it mad AF

Loki still topping the chart
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DieRich5: 11:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
abduleez1:

guy u sure say u go fit watch one piece so? Meh I don give up on dat one, I be hate am Sha but alot of people say it's nice but the 1k episodes cry

Meh this ur list ehhh, we get different anime vibe
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
DieRich5:
many people no get free time this period, I still never watched the 2 last episode yet ND now I already knew wat happened to eren tongue
I'm also very busy but I can definitely create 23 minutes for Attack on Titan every week...
Although it turns into hours since anytime I watch AOT, my obsession increases and I rewatch episodes like 5-6 times over

I don't think I've ever loved a show as much as I love AOT right now sha...the show is above perfection to me
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
DieRich5:
guy u sure say u go fit watch one piece so? Meh I don give up on dat one, I be hate am Sha but alot of people say it's nice but the 1k episodes cry

Meh this ur list ehhh, we get different anime vibe
one piece is not hard to follow....
Do my style...I watch one piece like once or twice per year...
I devote like 1 week to it...mostly aroujd Xmas or new year and I binge watch 100-200+ episodes at once ...

I'm at ep 889 in One Piece...
I'll continue by December when I'm free

(1) (2) (3) ... (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) ... (3863) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: hersarhn and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.